Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cocaine & Crack
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 10-03-2012, 00:54

Male from Canada
fiend74 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Alternate to Acetone wash !

Panther has been on a binge for the last two weeks lol.Panther has smoked almost 3 ounces of crack ! Panther is tired of purchasing "candle crack","puking crack",and finely the most common around here is "amped crack "lol.Panther pays good money for crack.Panther tried recooking in a spoon .but with no luck .If panther knew he was going to smoke so much ,panther would of done a acetone wash lol .Unfortunately there is no cola in alot of the crack in toronto !.Dealers are very cheap ! Panther tried to make the best of what he had and tried something very quick which, seemed to work well .Panther remembers reading about an alcohol wash on these forums,panther did not have the patience for this sopanther took a little piece of sponge and dipped in a bottle of 80 proof from Cuba !LOL,drained the sponge so the pipe wouldn't be wet ,put in the mouth piece making sure that he could still have a good draw .

WOW !!! what a difference this made especially with "amped crack" it took away the jitters and the racing heart ,the high was virtually the same but without the after effects for swim this was a good of method for retaining alll his product and now enjoying it !and with "puking crack " it neutralized the god awful taste mostly and the upset stomach .

Any other panthers try this ? , If not u should defiantly give it a try

All u need is a foam sponge ( not the really thick yellow ones) the one I used is Green, don't know how else to explain it .rip off a little piece that will fit in your stem or pipe ,make sure it's not to big just a little biggerr than the opening ,and no more than a half inch thick (so u can still draw ) dip into alcohol (overproof ,or other ) ring it out so it's not dripping ( Panthers don't want to start a fire !LOL) insert into mouth piece and you ready !!took no more than 2 mins to do ,panther rings out sponge and dips it everytime he wants to enjoy the candy !LOL

Any other panthers try this ?

Post Quality Evaluations:
Do not use slang terms for drugs, such as 'cola'.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:25
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

32 y/o Male from United States
Eeeee Dub!!! is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Re: Alternate to Acetone wash !

My cat has never thought of this. He usually buys small amounts and doesn't have the patience to wash.

He is eager to try this!!
Old 10-03-2012, 01:54

Male from Canada

[QUOTE=Eeeee Dub!!!;1100573]My cat has never thought of this. He usually buys small amounts and doesn't have the patience to wash.

He is eager to try this

My panther has no patience either lol.I hope this works well for all the cats out there ,please let my panther know how it goes !
Old 10-03-2012, 03:39
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

when i buy crack from someone who is not the best at cooking and it doesn't hit well he usually just reecooks it. put the rock in a spoon, add just barely enough water to cover it, and heat until it dissolves. than use a penny (i usually keep some penny that are flattened on a rail road track so no crack gets stuck in the grooves) to scrap the oil away from the extra soda and what ever. the differences between the hits from the un cooked shit and recooked shit is a lot better, smokes better, melts into the chore better, and is well worth the extra few minutes to cook it.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:02
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

32 y/o Male from United States
Eeeee Dub!!! is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

My cat tried it tonight. It really made no diff with his stuff. Than again kitty has a good connect and lives in a land where the high quality powder is cheap and plentif.ul
Old 10-03-2012, 07:40
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeee Dub!!! View Post
My cat tried it tonight. It really made no diff with his stuff. Than again kitty has a good connect and lives in a land where the high quality powder is cheap and plentif.ul
yea if your in a city where there is lots and lots of crack or coke around and there is a lot of competition when it comes to quality than recooking or purifying is not that big of a deal.
Old 10-03-2012, 14:34

Male from Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeee Dub!!! View Post
My Panther misses those days when crack was plentiful and clean ...

Share this on:

Tags
crack, crack cocaine