Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 07-03-2012, 02:15
Silver Member

23 y/o Female from United States
cloud_nine is a decent psychonaut.cloud_nine is a decent psychonaut.
Best & worst combinations

I have snorted,smoked,eaten,swallowed,and drank a variety of drugs/alcohol while already being under the influence of meth and have found certain combinations to be enjoyable and some not so pleasant.
I'll name some off..

[B]I like the balance weed gives,relaxes and chills me out but can also heighten my meth high.
Coke doesn't really make such of a difference so it doesn't have a negative or positive effect i guess.To me,coke is only fun while drinking,otherwise it's boring.
Adderall didnt seem to have much of a noticeable impact either.Although,i do recall a time when I was taking quite a bit of adderall while smoking some meth and I became sick..but i dont know if it was because of that or just because my immune system was low and i caught a cold.Anywho,I decided to stop combining the two just in case.
Any type of downer pill/painkiller I pretty much enjoy for when i'm coming down or need to fall asleep.
Ecstasy varies..I've had pills that just put me staright to sleep and other pills that kept me wide awake.I don't really care for E though.
I've eaten shrooms once while coming down and had a weird trip,not the fun weird good kind of trip but a bad one.I didn't like the combo at all.I loove shrooms though just not with meth.
And as for alcohol..it is my favorite thing to combine with meth
Well,i'm tired of writing but i'm curious to know what you guys think??

Post Quality Evaluations:
please do not format text, this is a pain to read.
Old 07-03-2012, 03:08

Male from United States
panax needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Re: Best & worst combinations

Meth......

one word does not make a post. Content is required
Legitimate answer. Funny and a viewpoint of your opinion. Although a bit short, your did, clearly, answer the OP's question.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:46

22 y/o Male from United States
TakashiEsper is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

there are a few things that i enjoy doing while hanging out with chris. i tend to find myself either buying alcohol, k, weed, and sometimes even lsd for some odd reason.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:16
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

Haha c-9, I was thinkin of writing a thread like this.. but you got to it first - I guess cause like, we both got like uhhhh.. great minds n shit.. and like uhhh.. they think alike and stuff? chyea....

Anyway.

Weed and ice: If I have weed, I smoke it, 2 or 3 times a day, whether I'm on meth or not. High on meth is such a normality it seems, it doesnt interfere with my pot regiment haha. I like the combo, if you take a few big tokes, and are spun pretty good, it puts you in la-la land. I like it there.

Alcohol and Ice: I dont really get drunk very often, even when sober. I dont love the effects of alcohol all to much to be honest, except with coke. When I have booze and Im spun, and I plan on getting drunk, I'll take a sip of my beer, and three hours later be like "oh yeah.. drunk.. meh" and I never end up doing it... I have done it though, and I do enjoy it kinda. I prefer not to, like you said, booze is great for comedowns. Drink your sadness into a drunken slobbering idiot

Meth and coke: Like you said, I dont really feel it. If I'm high on meth and do some lines of blow, I won't notice the coke unless Im not very spun at all. Probably because the highs are fairly similar, and hard to discern from one another. Or possibly, the meth over powers the coke, or vice versa? Both crazy powerful stims, so its hard to say.. They both get you basically to maximum stimulant high, so doing another, it probably gets in ur brain and is like "Oh meths already here doin the job for me, cool cool.. Ill just peace out." ---- "Oh okay man, yeah I got this, later coke! Have a good one!" - Then weed appears "Oh meths here already.. Well Im already here so Im gonna help out tho bro, lets fuck his shit up!!"

MDMA or E and meth: Probably the combo I do most.. Absolutely love it. If you get that pure mdma powder, its not like regular E.. It makes you all sedated almost and just warm and fuzzy, god its the best feeling in the world. Better than meth, but tolerance and duration makes meth my drug of choice by far, my one true love lol. So combined, you get that warm in love with the universe "everything is amazing", and insane musical creation capabilities of mdma, and the long lasting, mentally stimulating awesomeness of Meth. And they both make u one happy mother fucker. So yeah!

Psychedelic drugs and meth. Ive only tried meth once trippin on shrooms.. Didnt do much, and I wasnt concerned with it at the time. What more could u fucking ask for on shrooms?? (besides weed)

There was that one time not long ago I did a bunch of coke, 4 e's, and bought a gram of Ice. I was a really... REALLY happy person that night. I couldnt see a thing, couldnt read shit. Was pretty shakey... But I tell ya, it was excellent.

Outside of meth, some notable combos in my drug usage career include:

Coke and booze: A must. Coke is not coke without booze.

Mush (or acid) and Weed: Same as above... Mush is 10x more intense with weed.

Zopiclone and MDMA: Unbelievably amazing experience. Search for my Zopiclone experience report to read a fucked up, awesome story. Most bizarre, mind blowing night of my life.

Zopiclone and booze: Good if u dont drink to much. I drank to much. I blacked out. Apparently, according to my math I took like, 8 sleeping pills after I blacked out. I got in a fight with my ex's boss. I crashed into two parked cars and a dumpster. I had no insurance. I got in trouble. I paid lots of expensive fines. I got license suspended. I woke up in jail. I had a headache. I was sad
- I was lucky. I didnt kill anybody. No babies harmed. Good combonation, but dangerous combination. Be fucking careful with sleeping pills!

Acid and coke: This was a fun night, only tried the combo once. I could barely see the lines I was snorting, and they tasted like gold. I took 4 hits of acid... We had a huge party that nighht, and I was in the middle of the room just goin on about the funniest shit I had the whole room listening and laughing for a good couple hours.. Haha i was alive that night. I dont wanna talk about the comedown..

Every drug + cigarettes: I may not have mentioned ciggs, but theyre always there for me and always make every drug more enjoyable, to be able to have smokes.

DXM and weed: DXM is a strange fucking drug. No other high Ive ever felt can compare to what DXM does to you. Its a sedated world, you become completely unattatched from all emotions except for pure happiness. Slow and groggy, and lazy feeling.. sooo tired and stretchy.. smoke some weed, and your limbs start to come off and float away.. and for some reason, its justtttt fantasssticcc. Haha, funny drug.. makes it feel like ur body is detatched in some parts. Man dxm feels good, havent done it in years, I think I may revisit the dark world of DXM very soon.

Weed and food: This is a great combo. I tried taking some pizza once, orally (i dont like smoking pizza that much), and it's effects were amazing on weed. I recommend this combination.

Im sure there are other combos I have done but forgot to mention.

Basically, I like doing any drug with any drug, in any order at any time.
Just cause i dont notice coke much, no way in hell Id turn down a line ever under any circumstance. And booze and meth, well, honestly its a good feeling, but I dont think about it much when Im high, and its hard to put down booze on meth, maybe ill give it a shot soon. It takes a lot to get me drunk to.. Like I can have 6 or 7 beers and feel fuck all.. Its retarded...

Anyway. That's what I decided to write. Good thread Clizzoud to the Nizzine.

Oh one story I thot Id share, completely unrelated. Once I took acid, and had to drive home.. which wasnt far, and I figured the acid wouldnt hit me till after I got home. Well this was some fast acting shit lol... it hit me hard, and normally u'd think someone would freak out and pull over.. But I thought it was hilarious and was having fun. At one point, I thot I was the car, my whole body was the car.. and yeah it was pretty strange/cool/idiotically dangerous... haha ive been lucky too many times.

Steering a bit off topic near the end, there are enough threads for general drug combinations
colors are not needed, please don't format text, it's a pain to read.

Last edited by CanadianBakin; 08-03-2012 at 07:25.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:37
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 378, Level: 3 Points: 378, Level: 3 Points: 378, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I don't really like to mix anything, when I'm on something, I prefer to feel it to it's extent.
I've recently found one combination I actually did like:

Meth & Percocet. When doing ice, I tend to start out social but the more I smoke, the less I want to talk to anyone, I prefer to be left to my thoughts or whatever mundane activity I have thrown myself in to.
After taking a perc, though, I was back to being social, happy, talkative, content.

Combinations that I've tried and not enjoyed:

Meth & Coke: I found that after smoking a little and then doing a few lines of Coke, that the Meth just totally overcame any side effects of the Coke that are enjoyed.

Meth & X: I wasn't a fan of this combination, just because I didn't like the feeling of being on two uppers at the same time. I was positive I was going to have a heart attack. hah

Meth & Alcohol: I don't like this combination because when I drink, which I rarely do, I do it to get a buzz. The Meth made this nearly impossible, and I wasn't willing to drink the amount necessary to feel anything.

Meth & Methadone: When I took this combination, my night, for the most part, was just a complete blur. I remember starting out tired, I couldn't smoke enough to wake up. My next memory was of extreme hot flashes hours later. The conclusion of the night was an upset stomach and a headache. Not my idea of a good night.

Meth & Weed: Out of all the combinations I don't like, this is the only one that I would maybe consider doing again. The only reason I wasn't a fan, was because I was already dealing with a little bit of dry mouth/throat, and the weed just made my throat a little more sore by scratching at it.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:36

Female from Earth
ashleighdanielle is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1

my puppy likes to take meth then a benzo. makes you feel floaty, and takes away the meth headache she constantly gets
Old 09-03-2012, 10:28
Titanium Member

40 y/o Male from United States
Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 576, Level: 3 Points: 576, Level: 3 Points: 576, Level: 3
Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3%

I don't recall this being an issue before, but when SWIM relapsed on meth earlier this year he discovered every time he smokes pot while spun (i.e. within two days of tweaking on the shards he got hold of) he will quickly experience intense tachycardia and extreme anxiety for an hour or more. An absolutely horrible combination

It was so bad SWIM decided to remove the irresistable temptation (the dumb bastard was already compulsively doing lines and chasing the dragon) and gave the remaining 2g to his eager (but SWIM believes soon-to-be regretful) friend, who couldn't bear to see SWIM just throw it away.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:37
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoovinator View Post
I don't recall this being an issue before, but when SWIM relapsed on meth earlier this year he discovered every time he smokes pot while spun (i.e. within two days of tweaking on the shards he got hold of) he will quickly experience intense tachycardia and extreme anxiety for an hour or more. An absolutely horrible combination

It was so bad SWIM decided to remove the irresistable temptation (the dumb bastard was already compulsively doing lines and chasing the dragon) and gave the remaining 2g to his eager (but SWIM believes soon-to-be regretful) friend, who couldn't bear to see SWIM just throw it away.
wow.. lookin for ne new friends? haha.

hmm.. I like the pot meth combo. I have a super high pot tolerance tho.. it gives me cool audio hallucinations and just takes me out of it for a while.. I kinda like that.
Old 09-03-2012, 19:32
Titanium Member

40 y/o Male from United States
Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 576, Level: 3 Points: 576, Level: 3 Points: 576, Level: 3
Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBakin View Post
wow.. lookin for ne new friends? haha.

hmm.. I like the pot meth combo. I have a super high pot tolerance tho.. it gives me cool audio hallucinations and just takes me out of it for a while.. I kinda like that.
Those were the effects Hoovinator expected based on his prior experiences, but then again he hadn't been taking Celexa in those days. It wouldn't be the first time this rotten SSRI ruined his high.

BTW, friend called to report no unusual effects from the speed+pot combo after his wake/toot/bake routine this morning. It could be a different story once he's been spun for a day or two, but I hope not for his sake.
Old 09-03-2012, 20:38
Banned

48 y/o Male from United States
ubsweet2me is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Teddy the Bear tried DXM and Meth the latter part of 2011 and found it very wild.

Bear cautions, however, that one of the reasons the dxm-meth combination feels so good is that DXM will slow the recycling of the massive dopamine release meth provides - in effect intensifying and synergizing meth in a way the is difficult to predict, so that for Bear he found his-self in a very long lasting and probably dangerously intense meth high while in the midsts of a quite powerful dissociative and hallucinatory experience. Bear says he was jacked-up beyond all recognition and unable to objectively comprehend or act on danger in that situation. If Steven Tyler himself wer there he would probably have said, "Damn Bear!". It is something Bear won't soon forget. And Bear says he didn't really come down for an entire day and nearly took it to the hospital.
Old 15-03-2012, 03:41
Silver Member

Female from Australia
nevergoback is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2
Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9%

SWIM loves combining crack cocaine with meth, smoking both of them in the crack pipe at the same time together. Its a beautiful high
Old 15-03-2012, 05:12
Silver Member

Male from United States
morrison is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoback View Post
SWIM loves combining crack cocaine with meth, smoking both of them in the crack pipe at the same time together. Its a beautiful high
I've never liked crack to begin with but recently had the chance to smoke a bunch of it after I'd already slammed some meth. It did nothing for me other then make me hate it even more.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:13
Silver Member

Male from United States
cellblockearth is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Meth and GHB is the best combo I know and the best times I have ever had on meth. They compliment one another quite nicely and make for amazing nights in the club or in the bedroom. The meth makes it so you will not pass out on the GHB and you can double a normal dose. Both make me very sociable and lower inhibitions. This is a very fun factor when you are in a club of 5k plus people , most of whom are fucked up on one thing or another and everyone wants what you have , most assume its just great mdma but none have ever come close to guessing. Friends who never talk to girls usually we have several ready to go home. Its making me regret how hard it is to find ghb these days. I would love one of those nights of floating just higher than the moon and knowing you will be smiling for days.
Old 07-01-2013, 17:15
Titanium Member

23 y/o Male from Australia
methylman251 must live here.methylman251 must live here.methylman251 must live here.methylman251 must live here.methylman251 must live here.methylman251 must live here.methylman251 must live here.methylman251 must live here.
Points: 1,714, Level: 6 Points: 1,714, Level: 6 Points: 1,714, Level: 6
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%

Meth and xanax - does wonders for the edginess/paranoia on the comedown and really helps with sleep.

Meth and doxylamine (antihistamine) - also good to help with sleep.

Meth and propranolol - as long as not too much of one is consumed it can get rid of the slight shakiness and reduce the excess sweating.

Meth and alcohol - assuming nothing has to be done the next day a great way to finish off a high.

Meth and nicotine - Can give the high a bit more of a buzz

Meth and methylphenidate - small amounts of methylphenidate can potentate the meth a bit giving a slightly longer high/takes away a bit of the fatigue at the end.

Meth and temazepam - also great for sleep when coming down.

Meth and Weed - Also good to make comedowns more manageable although sometimes there can be a bit of increased anxiety from the weed. Add xanax and its the best though.

Meth and Acid - Not recommended with big doses of acid the extra anxiety can be a nightmare, although with smaller amounts it works well to keep you awake. Meth can also smother the euphoria from the acid though.

Meth and heroin - yet another way of managing the comedown (albeit a little dangerous if one isnt careful). Some warning don't let the confidence from the meth make you measure a dose which is a little too big. A mate of mine OD'd and thought he was mg of heroin away from death because he had been too generous with his portion
Old 08-01-2013, 02:10
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Australia
michael6120 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Stay clear of mixing with heroin... I had 2 mates that did that mix and ended up with 2 funerals to go to.

Good warning to those who wish to mix hard drugs
Old 08-01-2013, 06:09
Silver Member

Male from USA - Texas
Hippiedave82 is a decent psychonaut.Hippiedave82 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%

I havent combined meth with much

Alcohol- meth seems to just keep me sober
Weed- no effect really, not that strong an effect anyhow

Now, combining meth with incense blends...i prefer this over either drug on its own. Its maybe 15 mins of extreme euphoria for me...the kind of rush where all you can do is hold on tight
Old 08-01-2013, 08:46
Silver Member

Male from United States
cellblockearth is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

I went out tonight with a great high and had some Jager. I love speed but hate alcohol. I came home and managed to dump most of what I have in the floor. Alcohol is the devil!
Old 20-02-2013, 20:09
Silver Member

Male from Earth
LostInLife is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Weed+ecstasy+spice+adderall+euphoria pills(legal dirty drug)+coke=fun at first til I was convinced I was dying from an overdose then the night became hell... I actually thought I was dying and wrote a goodbye letter to the world and family/friends... Let me just say, shitty way to spend your 18th birthday.
Meth+Molly+weed+nitrous+alcohol= hang on to your fucking socks it's gonna be one hell of a ride. Did this combo once. Crazy fun but won't ever do it again, it puts to much strain on your heart and mind.
Coke(snort)+alcohol+multiple kinds of e pills+coke(freebase)+weed+perc+nitrous=(tried once)fun at first but then to much considering the fact I went shroom picking after and spent the whole time freaking out trying to get my friend to convince me I wasn't completely covered in poison ivy... Realistically I didn't have any poison ivy anywhere near me... It took 2 hours of arguing to be convinced of this lol.
Coke+nitrous= great! If done right it feels like a super long lasting coke high!
Lsd+ecstasy=(tried once) simply amazing, known as candy flipping and it's heavenly!
I used to go hard when it came to getting high, but now i have better decision making skills haha. So I won't ever mix things like I used to in my drug prime

LostInLife added 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Forgot one.
Shrooms+lots of pot cookies+spice= very trippy like acid and fun but since then I learned to hate spice with every bone in my body and I will never touch that stuff again.

Last edited by LostInLife; 20-02-2013 at 20:09. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 30-03-2013, 02:55

Male from South Africa
WiredFalcon is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1

With this weekend being my last one off for a long while (lots of work and certainly not complaining) I decided that this would be quite a wild one. So after 4 hours sleep over the past 3 days on a bit of a METH binge a friend and I got hold of some really good MDMA which we both took in our own homes. The past few hours have been the best every. I was in a very good place in love with the whole world, and then strange thoughts just kept jumping into my brain and kept me laughing to myself for ages.

And then I started having fun trying to catch my shadow people, ha ha. But they are so quick. One moment right next to me - on goes the light and they have completely vanished.Tricky little bastards.

I personally am very scared of combinations. But this was epic.
Old 30-03-2013, 04:29
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from United States
Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.
Points: 2,981, Level: 8 Points: 2,981, Level: 8 Points: 2,981, Level: 8
Activity: 29.8% Activity: 29.8% Activity: 29.8%

Best combo was exctasy and weed. Worst combo was being a first time oxycodone user, i mixed 40mg with about 10 beers. This was about 10 years ago, and Let me tell ya, that was the first and last time i mixed alcohol with pain pills.
Old 30-03-2013, 04:29

47 y/o Male from United States
MDBear is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 152, Level: 2 Points: 152, Level: 2 Points: 152, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Meth and GHB. My cat says he had the most mind blowing sex of his life on that combo. He and his partner couldn't keep their paws off of each other.
Old 30-03-2013, 05:25

19 y/o Male from Australia
Peaking should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Meth and Xanax when I start coming down, just feel so relaxed and I always try to persuade my mates to give it a go so we can talk about how amazing it is
Meth and ecstasy, only done it a few times. When the initial rush from the meth wears off, I just feel awake. I decided to take a pill and it was the most intense pill I've ever taken. My eyes were rolling to the back of my head and I felt that it was too much. To the point where I stopped enjoying myself and got a bit scared. Probably not a good idea to mix a stimulant with another stimulant. Too much pressure on the heart.
Meth and GHB. Likewise with the ecstasy, only when the initial rush of the meth wears off, took 2mls and I felt drunk and euphoric. Just felt like any other time on ghb. The combination didn't seem to intensify the high or whatever.
Meth and Ketamine. Love this combination, I just feel so mellow and relaxed and chilled out. Only done K once, and that was with the meth, would definitely do it again.
Old 30-03-2013, 13:48
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
SemiCharmedLife is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

I haven't done much experimenting. I have mixed Heroin and Meth before and NEVER will do it again. I was trying to come down from meth and did a shot of heroin. I was so up and down that it was insane. I remember bits and pieces but enough to where I'll never do it again.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:10

Female from United States
December is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

Generally, when I plan to become intoxicated, I only use one substance at a time. Being fairly new to meth (4-5 months) I have only tried it with weed and alcohol.

I have come to the widespread realization that it is quite difficult to drink when already tweaking, and successfully ingesting a respectable amount of alcohol probably would require far more focus and effort than I am willing/able to put forth in such a state of mind. Getting drunk and then using meth? I just can't imagine that would end well in one way or another, no matter the precautions taken. I'm only a very occasional drinker anyway as my body will get ten times revenge upon me because of my night of debauchery, so not a huge letdown for me.

Weed and meth, it depends on how long I've been awake. Early on in a binge (1-2 days) smoking a bowl or two of some decent weed will greatly intensify the "head buzz" effect and the euphoria of meth, while getting me stoned off my ass. LOVE doing this when I can afford both substances at once.

At the end of a binge (3-5 days) when I've run out of meth and the comedown slowly creeping up on me, there is nothing more calming and relaxing then a good packed bowl. And if I thought I was tired before I had that bowl, I will sometimes only have mere moments to realize what a silly little goose I was an hour ago when sleep had never sounded better, before it gags me, ties me up and brutally beats me with a crowbar into Dreamland. I never stand a chance.
Old 09-05-2013, 21:41
Silver Member

25 y/o Female from Earth
LittleBabyNothing is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 214, Level: 2 Points: 214, Level: 2 Points: 214, Level: 2
Activity: 7.7% Activity: 7.7% Activity: 7.7%

Alcohol sometimes eases withdrawals (But only sometimes),so do benzos.

I don`t know why, but my Kitty cat finds combination with beer (with other alcohols it`s ok) quite bad for her. Maybe there is something to do with the substance meth is cut. She ends up with stupid feeling in belly , high blood pressure, dizzyness and terrible headaches. But then again it is not always so.

The same thing is with meth and coffe.

Meth and weed feels kind of ok. Sometimes weed helps to calm down and relax a bit.

Share this on:

Tags
methamphetamine, methamphetamine combinations