Notices

Old 05-03-2012, 22:43
Silver Member

Female from United States
nybaby is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
How does Methamphetamine make you feel?

I never have used Methamphetamine. I want to know if it is as good or bad as the media tells it has been for users. Have you injected, digested, or smoked Methamphetamine before? If you have, how did it feel? What were the good and bad side effects? Do you recommend it?
Old 06-03-2012, 04:33
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

33 y/o Male from United States
Eeeee Dub!!! is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Re: How does Methamphetamine make you feel?

Well like most things in the media it has become a bit over sensationalized...but it's deffinatly in the "big boy" catagory of substances. My cat enjoys smoking some occasionally and he says potential users should deffinatly make sure they are comfortable with the effects of a stimulant before trying it. If a person isn't comfy with coke or adderall they should stay away from meth! However kitty says if a person likes uppers....meth will blow everything else they ever tried into the weeds. The cat also recomends smoking it. Snorting he says burns like hell and even a tiny bump is usually overkill. Kitties last note. BE CAREFUL it is powerfully addictive and the effects very strong the first few times. Kitty hit the pipe 3 times his first ever session and he was up for 54 hours straight meowing and prowling the neighborhood feeling amazing... so be ready for that.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:59
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

Jane says that when she first started smoking a few years ago, she would stay up all night washing her face, brushing her teeth, doing her hair and make up, and then repeating. She would also clean like never before, picture 3am with a toothbrush to every inch of the kitchen floor.
Jane was also working 3 jobs (one of them being a weekend job for the local police department, imagine that! hah) so she loved the way it kept her going 7 days a week.
The come downs back then were nearly unbearable, she was new and didn't know how to handle it.
Cut to 4 years later. Jane now spends most time when high doing fill in puzzles or on the computer. Funny how time and experience on this "go fast" took her from productive, to getting nothing done if it involves getting off the couch, or out of the house.
The only good thing about all this experience, is that come downs are nothing anymore, she has learned to force herself to sleep as soon as she feels it coming, waking up feeling like a million bucks.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:02
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,536, Level: 12 Points: 7,536, Level: 12 Points: 7,536, Level: 12
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%

It would be spam probably if I copy/pasted, but I just answered this in another thread, here is the link to it.

https://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=176283
Old 06-03-2012, 07:50
Silver Member

Female from Australia
nevergoback is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2
Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9%

Well, this is from my own personal experience.

Meth makes me feel incredible. Energetic, physichally strong, confident, excited, happy, euphoric and extremely talkative.
All my problems in the real world, my worries, my anxieties, go away. It takes all the pain away.

While I'm on meth, I don't feel any negative emotions or feelings. Just purely positive. I have done every other stimulant, and then I did meth. And it was like wow, nothing had ever been like that before. Meth showed me what happiness really is. Though its a drug induced, fake happiness. But yeah... it is honestly the most amazing feeling in the world, for me anyway. You see the world in a different light, you appreciate everything, you feel on top of the world and you feel confident about yourself. And you just feel so energetic and happy. Your brain is just flooding with dopamine at a ridiculous rate so you feel all these strong, positive emotions at once. It's wonderful.

Having said that, I do not reccomend using it. The comedown is the worst, because while your high your brain is so active and is using so much dopamine. On the comedown, your dopamine receptors are exhausted and overworked and are basically inactive for a day. Meaning, incapable to feel any positive emotions. On the comedown you feel weak and exhausted, and fucked in the head. And you want more. It's extremely addicted and very destructive.

After a night on meth, yeah I feel incredible for 12 hours. But the morning after, I have to take xanax, oxycotton, valium and other sedatives to sleep. Its the only way.

Yes, it feels good. And the way I explained it, I'm just being honest. I'm not going to sugarcoat things, its the way it is. Its a very harmful drug. I've been using for 2 and a half months. I have already developed an addiction, ive lost 23lbs, my skin is really bad, my teeth are bad and i get tooth aches from it, and have dark circles under my eyes. And my sleep and appetite are fucked up. And when I'm not on it all I do is think about it. And every single bit of money I get is used towards buying it.

Post Quality Evaluations:
what most people who are curious need to hear whether they listen or not-very straight forward
Thanks, a first hand and informative post.
The yin and yang of it. Excellently tempting and extremely frightening. Good job!
Old 06-03-2012, 10:35
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

when I blow out those first few hits.. every bad thought Ive ever had in my life seems to disappear.. No stress.. no worries... Just feeling good for the next few days.... Makes me feel like Im ten feet tall.. and thats everything is gonna be ooookay.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:58
Silver Member

MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoback View Post
And when I'm not on it all I do is think about it. And every single bit of money I get is used towards buying it.
This is a very typical case, I've noticed that out of everyone I know that does meth (for at least a year), I'm the only one that has money, a nice car, etc. This is all because I was one of the lucky ones who, after the first year of use and blowing every single dollar from all 3 jobs on it, realized I needed balance if I wanted to continue to use.
So I started budgeting my finances so that I could know exactly how much could go to it, and that's all that went to it, for the most part.

My sister, however, is more of the typical user (Not meaning that all users are exactly like this, but most have some of these tendencies). She has 4 kids, a broken down van, no job, food stamps and cash assistance, just got evicted from section 8 housing. She's alienated everyone in our family, exhausted everyone's help. At one point, she was so low that when her dealer (who had a crush on me) wouldn't straight up front her, she offered him a threesome with me. MY FUCKING SISTER was willing to fuck me with her dealer so that she could get a little dope. That's only one of the situations she's put herself in. All because once you start using, meth puts you in a choke hold. It's doing the controlling and you are entirely submissive.

Another thing to think about that I learned in AA; Once an addict, always an addict. You may no longer use, but the yearning will still linger.

Oh, God. You had to bring reality into this. And there's no remorse for how they satisfied their last craving.

Last edited by MisMonroe; 06-03-2012 at 11:01. Reason: Wanted to clarify, when I say "typical user" in reference to my sister's situation.
Old 06-03-2012, 14:11
Silver Member

nybaby is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Quote:
Another thing to think about that I learned in AA; Once an addict, always an addict. You may no longer use, but the yearning will still linger.
I dont encourage you to become an addict or discourage you to withdraw. But if you are in my position and your yearning for happiness lingers and you want to try meth. Isn't it just as bad as a ex-addict yearning for meth. The only difference is an addict's brain will probably always associate happiness with meth.

well put, and very true from my experiences.
Old 06-03-2012, 15:33
Silver Member

23 y/o Female from United States
amannddaa1885 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

my friend does not recommend it to anyone. but smoking/snorting meth, which is how my friend uses it, is absolutely amazing. my friend can nolt pinpoint one single reason while she still uses it but she does and probably will for a while. sometimes she gets mad at the people who got her hooked because she wants her life back to herself again. comes downs are not ever a problem for my friend because she falls asleep no matter how twacked she may be. she can doze off even after a hit or a line. this just happens to be a blessing that she can do this. my friend feels invincible and everything in the world is perfect. she says she feels like a looney toon after a few days tho. but when a new bag arrives and she digs in, my friends fingers start to sweat and her heart starts beating fast and its like "ahh releif". my friend loves to go out and do stuff wen she is twacked because everything is way more interesting and bright and loud and she can feel everything. she notices ANYthing that sparkles too. she has alot of confidence and can sit back and chill and relax or she can hang out and run around with anybody for hours on end. hates the robotic pointless stuff she does. its ridiculous. kind of embarassing. my friend says she tried it because she always wanted to. it appealed to her. so if u want, she says go for it. but she does not reccommend it whatsoever.

interesting post
Old 07-03-2012, 06:26
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nybaby View Post
I dont encourage you to become an addict or discourage you to withdraw. But if you are in my position and your yearning for happiness lingers and you want to try meth. Isn't it just as bad as a ex-addict yearning for meth. The only difference is an addict's brain will probably always associate happiness with meth.
That's so true. I'm VERY happily married now, but the man I left to be with my husband was the man that introduced me to this drug. Sometimes I'll find myself thinking about him when I sober up. I realized, after sometime of confusion, that I wasn't longing for our relationship, but the drugs that actually made our relationship.
Ahh the mind is a dangerous thing to have.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:05
Banned

49 y/o Male from United States
ubsweet2me is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Teddy the Bear says the senasation is to a large extent seems tied to his first usage, which was for him in a sexual way. Small amounts will make him feel 'clear' headed - likely addressing some ADD issue. Bear says he doesn't do it for that reason, but goes for that feeling like he's on the brink of a really intense involuntary climax and this is just about the only reason he can think of for doing it.

But he's never really felt loaded up with bold confidence like some of the descriptions above. If anything he senses either being a train wreck, or the mental and physical train wreck is approaching and he tends to recluse when doing it for that reason... that he's reclusive to an extent anyway. But in the middle of a high while sensing that he's out of whack with most of the rest of the world doesn't deter him in the least from enjoying himself while on it. And when he is with others while high he can be overbearing to an extent, but that shouldn't be confused with overconfident.
Old 14-03-2012, 11:46
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

23 y/o Male from United States
arousemyselfonspeed needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1

Meth is a very beautiful thing. Meth turned swim into a masturbation-obsessed sex pig. too bad swim loves it. Swim loves spending hours masturbating under the influence of meth, sometimes days.

Swim doesn't regret using meth. Swim thinks it's a beautiful thing. Swim is now a internet stalker / pervert and always looking up pics of guys that are hot to him and arouses himself.
Old 14-03-2012, 18:28
Titanium Member

40 y/o Male from United States
Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 576, Level: 3 Points: 576, Level: 3 Points: 576, Level: 3
Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3%

The lyrics to Johnny Nash's "I Can See Clearly Now" do a good job of describing how meth makes SWIM feel (at first anyway):

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way.
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright) Sun-Shiny day.
I think I can make it now, the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I’ve been prayin' for

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind

The overspun feeling is better described by Styx's "Fooling Yourself."
Old 15-03-2012, 03:36
Silver Member

Female from Australia
nevergoback is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2
Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9%

Quote:

You said it well... about associating happiness with meth. That is exactly how I feel and is the only thing I associate to happiness is the drug
Old 16-03-2012, 02:26

21 y/o Female from United States
crushedice should review received reputation comments.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

fucking awesome.

1 trick tip ive picked up from myself tho is
if you start tweeking way later in the day say, youve been sober all day and tweek later on in the day its a total waste. you sick feel it the next day, like it's just a waste
i think, tweek for breakfest that way you speed throughout the day and it runs smooth till the next....instead of startin off late and not really feeling shit, wasting your dope, and stressing you body for ABSOLUTELY not much of a reason..
Old 16-03-2012, 06:59
Silver Member

30 y/o Female from United States
candyangel420 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 151, Level: 2 Points: 151, Level: 2 Points: 151, Level: 2

At first, very social. I'm normally a very shy, quiet person. But when spun out, I am so friendly. And incredibly polite too. I am always giving up my seat on the subway, even when I'm exhausted and genuinely need one!
Old 17-03-2012, 10:59

sasha1023 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Baby Llama is a newbie and did have a story under the injecting topic, however no suggestions.

Dosage: quarter of a gram
Route: injecting
Duration for actual rush: 30 minutes
High: several hours

Baby Llama is a female around 110 lbs.
Same setting at home in the country among friends

Baby Llama tried several times to get the experience most people do when injecting Ice or as some say Meth.

However, Baby Llama has found a different experience between Meth and Ice. Meth did not seem to have any rush but was a bad come down causing a lot of tension in body. However, Ice was more of a rush and easier come down.

The first time Baby Llama tried Ice was the first of January, and since then tried quite a few times with different amounts. Still yet not the rush everyone talks about.

Baby llama finally gave up and tried hot railing and would receive a quick head rush.

Well tonight was the night for Baby Llama. Although before she had tried a quarter of a gram of ice by injecting and yet she never got the rush or high. Tonight she did. It was a quarter of a gram with less than 20 cc of H20. She received, what some call a fume feeling but it felt like a really warm rush from her belly right out of her mouth. Her head was feeling euphoric and so happy and it lasted a long time.

This was the type of high everyone talked about either on this forum and also her other llama buddies.

Baby llama does realize this could be very addicting and had decided this was her last night to try and she was finished with using the drug.

After finally receiving the sought after high, she still plans to quit, but is very happy she finally found it.

So why did it take so long? Baby Llama still doesnt understand.

If anyone can comment on this experience and why oh why it took so long, Baby Llama would appreciate it.

She feels very strongly that it was not due to the strength of the Ice itself.
Old 18-03-2012, 20:25

Male from Thailand
liveinbkk is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

Theoretically speaking of course...

If I were to smoke... it would make me feel extremely euphoric for the first number of hours. Would want to talk, would see things in a new light, would want to do stuff. After that, I would normally find some varying activities that peak...really peak my interest. A lot of what I do is either have sex with my partner, or do some academic stuff.

The sex can be described as really great and enduring...but, do control yourself as much as you need to. Academically, a lot of my most original and interesting ideas come during the strangest of times.

But, as has been said: the Meth come-down is less than pleasant. I suggest having a large block of time (measured in days) set aside for comedown as it can be a bit stressful.
Old 18-03-2012, 20:48
Silver Member

Swim says, "METH IS MAGICAL. I FUCKING LOVE CRYSTAL METH!!!" <3
Old 18-03-2012, 21:04

23 y/o Male from USA - California
AboveDaInfluence should review received reputation comments.
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

m3th makes dis fool be interested in stuff that wouldnt interest him sober. It makes him more focused in the activities, and makes him supa horny =P. It also makes this fool isolate himself in his room, he dont like socializing for sum reason ( except online )

please dont post in street slang. this is an international' mature forum and the childish talk can be confusing and annoying.
Old 20-03-2012, 22:45
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveDaInfluence View Post
m3th makes dis fool be interested in stuff that wouldnt interest him sober. It makes him more focused in the activities, and makes him supa horny =P. It also makes this fool isolate himself in his room, he dont like socializing for sum reason ( except online )

I usually shut the fuck up around people I dont do the shit with or in front of. so I isolate myself too and then get on DF haha. I know my slurring and mumbling are noticeable. Plus I probably don't make any sense.. Gosh.
Old 21-03-2012, 15:35

23 y/o Male from USA - California
AboveDaInfluence should review received reputation comments.
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by amannddaa1885 View Post
I usually shut the fuck up around people I dont do the shit with or in front of. so I isolate myself too and then get on DF haha. I know my slurring and mumbling are noticeable. Plus I probably don't make any sense.. Gosh.

YEA swim doesn't notice he mumbles nonsense to himself and sometimes thinks out loud without even knowing. Swim always covers that up with being too high on weed when hes with friends tho. =D
Old 22-03-2012, 19:22
Mercury Member

Male from United States
Stepin Fetchit needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Quote:
I never have used Methamphetamine. I want to know if it is as good or bad as the media tells it has been for users. Have you injected, digested, or smoked Methamphetamine before? If you have, how did it feel? What were the good and bad side effects? Do you recommend it?
It's not as bad as they say, but I would still recommend you not do it.
Old 23-03-2012, 05:00
Titanium Member

Female from USA - Texas
alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,123, Level: 5 Points: 1,123, Level: 5 Points: 1,123, Level: 5
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Many people have suggested that this chic from school named Amy try smoking meth. Amy has used a fair share of drugs such as marijuana, benzodiazepines, opiate pills, cocaine, lsd, mushrooms, MDMA, and a few lesser exciting drugs. Amy has taken adderall and vyvanse from the doctor and has taken over the amount and has gotten euphoria. Sometimes Amy thinks about what meth would be like because she enjoys stimulants so much. Amy used to be more of a downer type girl but no longer gets the same joys out of them.

Amy has a boyfriend that is against the usage or trial of it so Amy does not pursue it. She thinks about what it must be like and is slightly envious of those who have gotten to experience it. Meth has a reputation amongst everyone she knows for being the most disgusting and degrading of all drugs because they believe that meth is made of drain cleaner and other chemicals in a dirty bathtub. Also Amy's social circle believes that all meth users end up toothless, jobless, in jail, unable to stay monogamous, and uncurably addicted.

Amy doesn't know what to believe because there seem to be many smart and good looking people who have used or use meth and wonders if it is something she can try once and do every once in a while so long as she is not endangering anyone else.

So far, Amy hasn't asked anyone if she should try it or not because she doesn't want to lie to her boyfriend who she is in love with. I wonder if Amy is robbing herself of an experience or if she's making the right decision.
Old 27-03-2012, 08:39
Silver Member

Male from USA - Washington
ęsndns is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by amannddaa1885 View Post
my friend does not recommend it to anyone. but smoking/snorting meth, which is how my friend uses it, is absolutely amazing. my friend can nolt pinpoint one single reason while she still uses it but she does and probably will for a while. sometimes she gets mad at the people who got her hooked because she wants her life back to herself again. comes downs are not ever a problem for my friend because she falls asleep no matter how twacked she may be. she can doze off even after a hit or a line. this just happens to be a blessing that she can do this. my friend feels invincible and everything in the world is perfect. she says she feels like a looney toon after a few days tho. but when a new bag arrives and she digs in, my friends fingers start to sweat and her heart starts beating fast and its like "ahh releif". my friend loves to go out and do stuff wen she is twacked because everything is way more interesting and bright and loud and she can feel everything. she notices ANYthing that sparkles too. she has alot of confidence and can sit back and chill and relax or she can hang out and run around with anybody for hours on end. hates the robotic pointless stuff she does. its ridiculous. kind of embarassing. my friend says she tried it because she always wanted to. it appealed to her. so if u want, she says go for it. but she does not reccommend it whatsoever.
being in the forest exploring, finding old junk that sparkles is the best. Very emotional stumbling upon someones family photos along with letters and other personal belongings amongst a large illegal dump site. Old abandoned structures and places are great to feel within. Being FDA Approved to treat ADHD, the adverse effects are very strong, being a combination of euphoria, sensory amplification (mostly sight, sound, and psychic), focus, motivated, social, kind, forgiving, generally loving, and feeling content anywhere, everywhere, somewhere, and nowhere. Understanding the contrast that is part of our expansion, and enjoying how extreme the differences in the spectrum, somehow balance out?

Use it as a tool for the better of yourself and others enjoy the practice of no fear and only love?

wow um, i guess normal, content, and social. (on occasion with strong dose in a short ceremony)

daily use, burning, and wasting is a great way to feel empty and worthless. All in my opinion.

Share this on:

Tags
amphetamine, methamphetamine