Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Adderall
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 05-03-2012, 07:35
Silver Member

40 y/o Male from United States
tramerall is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%
Can someone describe the high/euphoria of Adderall?

Reason why I am asking this, is my goat just wants to see if his Adderall are working like they should.

Anyone wanna tell how they feel after dosing Adderall?

I don't think I've seen a thread detailing the feeling and euphoria that Adderall gives.
Old 05-03-2012, 13:30
Mercury Member

Male from United States
TwoTongBong needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Points: 263, Level: 2 Points: 263, Level: 2 Points: 263, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Can someone describe the high/euphoria of Adderall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramerall View Post
Reason why I am asking this, is my goat just wants to see if his Adderall are working like they should.

I don't think I've seen a thread detailing the feeling and euphoria that Adderall gives.
Swim gets a very refreshed feeling where "everything feels right with the world". he feels a little more social but for the most part just content and feels like working. while he works, he likes to think A LOT and ponder about the meaning of life and feels like he gets all these insights. if he takes enough he feels kind of excited. the first time swim did addy, he got very talkative and hyperactive but now it still kind of does that but its mostly an internal happy feeling. he read your post and it is normal for amphetamine to make you want to think think think
Old 05-03-2012, 22:09
Silver Member

Female from United States
nybaby is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

For people with attention deficit disorder, Adderall makes it easier to focus. The good side effects are increase in mood and energy. The bad side effects are nervousness, anxiety, and hyperactivity. When I take Adderall, I become impatient, talkative, excited, worried, nervous, anxious, and energized. I have fast thoughts and speech. I feel like I have to do something and then move on to something else. I start making to-do lists in my head. My thoughts are more positive. I am more confident. I have more self-assurance. I feel like I can do anything.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:46

jen1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Swim feels very "sharp" on Adderall. Her thoughts and her mouth are going a mile a minute but everything is very clear. She gets very "into" things, including tasks she would otherwise find boring. Time seems to pass very quickly.

She does everything faster than she normally would and becomes impatient easily. She also feels more aggressive and dominant. Everything becomes more interesting and thus everything becomes more enjoyable.

Adderall has a "kick." The high feels like someone splashed cold water on your face and you are suddenly very alert, focused, and aware. Swim occasionally takes risks she normally wouldn't on Adderall, because it makes her feel invincible. The serotonin makes her feel calm and happy, and the dopamine makes her feel pleasure and focus better.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:43

Male from Canada
pbuilder should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1

Depends on the dose.

15mg, and I don't feel much at all, I just feel a bit weird, easily irritated.

30mg, and I feel it much more prominently, I feel mildy euphoric and have an urge to do something. I'm sharper when playing video games and what not, and this is a good starting dose for a day of cleaning for me.

45mg, pretty much the same as above, but add in some slightly wider eyes and lip licking + teeth grinding or cheek chewing.

And then I will just take 15mg more as needed.

What I notice is usually after 2:30-3 hours has past from initial dose, I begin to get some anxiety and feel kind of anxious and slightly depressed. But I will still have motivation to do tedious tasks like clean, cause I still got the energy. When I do get this anxiousness though, a nice 15mg more crushed up and swallowed seems to easily get me back to where I was at the beginning. And of course, after a few more hours the same anxiousness comes back, usually slightly worse each time. I'm assuming this is just a snowball effect, as the anxiousness / mood drop is probably just the beginning of the come-down, that I then postpone with more adderall
Old 17-03-2012, 00:00
Silver Member

Male from United States
chrischerokee is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1

Quote:

If you want to know what you're supposed to feel from adderall then the previous post's should help you because everyone correctly described what you would feel after taking adderall.

If you're prescribed adderall, your doctor knows the proper dosage for you. If you're asking as a first time non-prescribed user, then the effects of the drug are limited to your metabolism, height, weight, etc... Depending on the amount you've taken it may not be enough for you to notice any effects. Also, the amount could be to low for it to even effect you at all.

Although, if you've taken adderall before and felt an effect from it then it was working. And if you take the same amount now with no effect do not misinterpret it as not working because it is.
Old 19-03-2012, 20:12
Silver Member

ascotgavotte is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I feel like I can do almost anything. I mostly take it for school so I make plans to do homework and get excited about it. I feel very interested in the subject of whatever class I am in. I also feel more interested and enthusiastic in other people's conversations. It's a euphoria but obviously not real happiness so I try to only do it 2x/week.
Old 22-03-2012, 16:47
Mercury Member

Male from United States
Stepin Fetchit needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Quote:

There shouldn't be any euphoria or high associated with it. If you have ADD/ADHD and you are taking the recommended dose when advised to, you should feel alert, lucid and able to concentrate, a bit of increased energy, and it should make you feel like your thoughts are organized.

Post Quality Evaluations:
straight to the point. true. try to understand it if you are new to Adderall. Take it from someone whose been on it for three years and is dependent.
Old 22-03-2012, 22:35
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

27 y/o Female from United States
Megan288 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

apparently if adderall is jolting your happiness and causing euphoria (which it did to me for a few years, and still does) you are venturing into what dr.'s and pharmacies refer to as "abuse". This sucks and it's such a long story. But, basically, Adderall... when prescribed and taken correctly should only *slightly* increase the amount of dopamine your brain produces naturally. But, in a lot of cases it doesn't, I take it.

Please, tell your friend not to chase the high. If I could tell my horse to do it over again I would tell my horse to take 10 mg xr instead of asking for 20 mg xr after a month of 10. I think the focus would have remained even though he wouldn't be getting that strong, euphoric, energy surge that lasted for hours and made him think he could gallop down the Mississippi to find Black Beauty.... anyway... take it from me, strive to eat carrots and trot around the riding rink. It's much more normal.

Megan288 added 7 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Oh, and most importantly. The reason you don't want to take a higher dose than you need, is because even though the pharmaceutical companies don't make this clear or give you ANY warning... I have learned somewhere along the lines in the last few years, that some part of amphetamine actually goes up there and forces dopamine out of your receptors itself... if you take a lot and get a ton of dopamine (I'm speculating this is what is happening when horse experiences Euphoria, but I'm not sure...)anyway if you surge your dopamine receptors to put out a ton of dopamine at once, everyday for a while... this may be what causes severe depression in the withdrawal stages... and unfortunately word on the street is the depression lasts and nothing is every quite the same.
My horse tried to stay off of adderall for several months and found his natural brain, skills, totally weakened and he was mentally handicapped without amphetamines. It was strange.

Megan288 added 6 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

*I agree with stephin fitchit once again. You sould have a bit more energy. If your dr recommended 20 mg and you are getting this euphoria and tons of energy.. you should definitely tone it down. As tempting as it is not to, in the long run, less is better for your everyday life.

Megan288 added 47 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Regarding that last sentence-- I don't know about what is best for your hyperactivity symptoms-- I am mostly trying to protect and preserve your happiness in the long term.

Last edited by Megan288; 22-03-2012 at 22:35. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 22-03-2012, 23:22
Mercury Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen1234 View Post
Swim feels very "sharp" on Adderall. Her thoughts and her mouth are going a mile a minute but everything is very clear. She gets very "into" things, including tasks she would otherwise find boring. Time seems to pass very quickly.

She does everything faster than she normally would and becomes impatient easily. She also feels more aggressive and dominant. Everything becomes more interesting and thus everything becomes more enjoyable.

Adderall has a "kick." The high feels like someone splashed cold water on your face and you are suddenly very alert, focused, and aware. Swim occasionally takes risks she normally wouldn't on Adderall, because it makes her feel invincible. The serotonin makes her feel calm and happy, and the dopamine makes her feel pleasure and focus better.
Doesn't sound like you have ADD. Am I wrong?

Other the description "sharp," which is a good descriptive for how I feel, we are pretty much opposites on the other effects. I find myself feeling extremely patient, less aggressive, confident but not reckless, thoughts and speech are moving at the appropriate pace.

Funny how it affects people differently. The only "side effect" I have is insomnia.

Stepin Fetchit added 4 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan288 View Post
apparently if adderall is jolting your happiness and causing euphoria (which it did to me for a few years, and still does) you are venturing into what dr.'s and pharmacies refer to as "abuse". This sucks and it's such a long story. But, basically, Adderall... when prescribed and taken correctly should only *slightly* increase the amount of dopamine your brain produces naturally. But, in a lot of cases it doesn't, I take it.

Please, tell your friend not to chase the high. If I could tell my horse to do it over again I would tell my horse to take 10 mg xr instead of asking for 20 mg xr after a month of 10. I think the focus would have remained even though he wouldn't be getting that strong, euphoric, energy surge that lasted for hours and made him think he could gallop down the Mississippi to find Black Beauty.... anyway... take it from me, strive to eat carrots and trot around the riding rink. It's much more normal.

Megan288 added 7 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Oh, and most importantly. The reason you don't want to take a higher dose than you need, is because even though the pharmaceutical companies don't make this clear or give you ANY warning... I have learned somewhere along the lines in the last few years, that some part of amphetamine actually goes up there and forces dopamine out of your receptors itself... if you take a lot and get a ton of dopamine (I'm speculating this is what is happening when horse experiences Euphoria, but I'm not sure...)anyway if you surge your dopamine receptors to put out a ton of dopamine at once, everyday for a while... this may be what causes severe depression in the withdrawal stages... and unfortunately word on the street is the depression lasts and nothing is every quite the same.
My horse tried to stay off of adderall for several months and found his natural brain, skills, totally weakened and he was mentally handicapped without amphetamines. It was strange.

Megan288 added 6 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

*I agree with stephin fitchit once again. You sould have a bit more energy. If your dr recommended 20 mg and you are getting this euphoria and tons of energy.. you should definitely tone it down. As tempting as it is not to, in the long run, less is better for your everyday life.

Megan288 added 47 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Regarding that last sentence-- I don't know about what is best for your hyperactivity symptoms-- I am mostly trying to protect and preserve your happiness in the long term.
In addition to the possible harm that the drug can do, taking pills in this way is a bad habit that's hard to break. More pills will be needed to get a different "high," and then it turns into different pills, then a different method of use (like injection or smoking), then illegal street drugs. The progression can be rapid and hard to resist if you start conditioning your brain to chase a high from pills.

Stepin Fetchit added 6 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

I forgot to mention, the description of euphoria is inaccurate. I think what people are calling euphoria might be the increase in clarity of thinking or the initial feeling that one gets e first or second time they take the drug where their body is adapting to the adjustment in serotonin and dopamine levels. But there is no serotonin or dopamine "dump" that would cause feelings of euphoria. Drugs like MDMA and Methamphetamines can cause euphoria, but not after a person has been taking it habitually because the body builds a tolerance to the drug.

Stepin Fetchit added 9 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascotgavotte View Post
I feel like I can do almost anything. I mostly take it for school so I make plans to do homework and get excited about it. I feel very interested in the subject of whatever class I am in. I also feel more interested and enthusiastic in other people's conversations. It's a euphoria but obviously not real happiness so I try to only do it 2x/week.
The reasons you described are reasons to either not take it at all, or take it as prescribed. Adderall isn't intended to be taken every few days, because that is too hard on your body. It starts to build a tolerance for the increased serotonin and dopamine levels, then has to adjust back when you are no longer taking it. Again, we are talking low doses here, so there shouldn't be drastic changes every time a dose is taken. If more than 20 mg is taken, then it should be someone who has been on it for a long time, such as since they were in grade school or middle school because it simply doesn't take that much to do what it needs to do.

People that really have ADD/ADHD actually need this drug, and if you don't have ADD/ADHD it's better in the long run to stay away from it.

Last edited by Stepin Fetchit; 22-03-2012 at 23:22. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 22-03-2012, 23:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepin Fetchit View Post
I forgot to mention, the description of euphoria is inaccurate.
Do you know of the actual medical description of "euphoria" or something like it. I don't, that's why I'm asking. It's probably important to know. I just assumed I was experiencing euphoria... I still have a hard time believing my description is inaccurate. I don't know what description you're talking about, though.

Quote:
But there is no serotonin or dopamine "dump" that would cause feelings of euphoria. Drugs like MDMA and Methamphetamines can cause euphoria, but not after a person has been taking it habitually because the body builds a tolerance to the drug.
It's not like Meth? That's where I got the idea, from a meth website.. how can you be so sure about it, though? Do amphetamines not force dopamine out of receptors like Meth does? I assumed they did just that in a much milder way... but overall do do a little damage to dopamine receptors. You clearly have some knowledge I need because this has made me paranoid.

What do you mean there is not "dump" what do you mean by dump?

Megan288 added 7 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Quote:

The reasons you described are reasons to either not take it at all, or take it as prescribed. Adderall isn't intended to be taken every few days, because that is too hard on your body.

People that really have ADD/ADHD actually need this drug, and if you don't have ADD/ADHD it's better in the long run to stay away from it.
Very true. I experienced thoughts like yours as 20 mg for a year when I first started taking adderall. It is not worth it. It doesn't stay and it's artificial happiness. You might get lucky and experience succes in life.. it's happened before. But, work success because of this type of adderall experience usually ends in not being happy a few years down the road, dependent on a drug that makes them a totally different person... ultimately your relationships will probably suffer. You can't have this euphoric experience you're describing forever and eventually you could hit a brick wall or just look back and feel guilty about damaged relationships or things you lost that you had for real in your life, at the cost of taking too much adderall (and not even realizing it bc it was what your dr prescribed).

Megan288 added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

that last post was ^@ascotgavotte

Last edited by Megan288; 22-03-2012 at 23:59. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 23-03-2012, 00:54
Mercury Member

Male from United States

Well, for one I know because I've taken both drugs, for one; Adderall for ADHD and meth recreationally before I started Adderall.

Euphoria is a term that basically means an extremely exaggerated elation, but it's not just feeling a whole lot happier and optimistic, it's so exaggerated it's uncontrollable, like you're feeling peace and love for all God's creatures while having a huge orgasm and knowing that everything is super great...

A serotonin/dopamine "dump" refers to the neurons of the brain basically flooding the other receptors with dopamine and serotonin and continuing to flood the serotonin while the drug is active in a person's system. In contrast, Adderall doesn't cause a flood of serotonin/dopamine; more is released, but not as rapidly and not as long.

Also, during normal brain function, there is a "reuptake" of serotonin/dopamine, sort of like the brain recycling, but meth and MDMA interfere or block the reuptake. Over time, this will cause a chronic user to be depressed until their serotonin levels replenish and the brain is able to release the normal levels. Adderall, taken as prescribed, does not interfere with the reuptake.

Actually, I could see the drug companies and medical professionals listing euphoria as a possible effect of Adderall, because the drug is an amphetamine that is relatively powerful, and they probably apwant to be as thorough as possible. I just think that "euphoria" isn't a very accurate description of Adderall's effects, as the feelings of well being and all that aren't so exaggerated.
Old 23-03-2012, 01:14

Thanks a lot for the info. Some people on Adderall take Seratonin reuptake Inhibitors.. i still don't quite understand that whole thing because the info in your post is all totally new to me. I'll have to reread it.

Anyway. I did experience mild euphoria... my bf would have broken up wih me and I would have felt great, just great about it. I didn't feel like it was out of control, but I felt positive and passionate about absolutely everything. your description is what I experienced on a milder scale, I'm sure.

I can see how after being on meth.. that's a euphoria that I cant comprehend.

The pharmaceutical companies have to report everything they have received as a side effect as a possible side effect, even if it's rare. This is because the FDA requires them too as of several years ago.

Megan288 added 3 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Quote:
Thanks a lot for the info. Some people on Adderall take Seratonin reuptake Inhibitors.. i still don't quite understand that whole thing because the info in your post is all totally new to me. I'll have to reread it.

Anyway. I did experience mild euphoria... my bf would have broken up wih me and I would have felt great, just great about it. I didn't feel like it was out of control, but I felt positive and passionate about absolutely everything. your description is what I experienced on a milder scale, I'm sure.

I can see how after being on meth.. that's a euphoria that I cant comprehend.

The pharmaceutical companies have to report everything they have received as a side effect as a possible side effect, even if it's rare. This is because the FDA requires them too as of several years ago.

not everything but.. I think legitimate recorded ones or something, idk.

Why can I only send One private message every 60 minutes?

question for you stepin, did you mean "I'm add" by your subject. because, yea.... I am. I can't remember what my subject to you was.

Last edited by Megan288; 23-03-2012 at 01:14. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 23-03-2012, 02:13
Mercury Member

Male from United States

No, I meant "your," not "you're" or "I'm", meaning that you told me you had ADD, so I was puzzled why your experience with Adderall differed than mine. Did you take it like it was prescribed?

I will concede and acknowledge that euphoria is a term that some people would associate with their first few experiences with Adderall, because such a feeling is so new and unique to them that they really couldn't characterize it any other way. I just always associated euphoria with being "overwhelming," but certainly there could be "mild" euphoria and "intense" euphoria.

This may explain why the two of us, both we ADD reacted so differently to Adderall, and that is because I also take anti-depressants. Looking back to when I was a boy p, into my teens, and throughout my twenties, I can confidently say that I have always suffered from depression, I just did't treat it. My ADD, however, didnt manifest until my adulthood; probably mid twenties I found myself unable to concentrate and complete tasks.

People can get help for addictions to Adderall, and there's no shame in seeking it. If it doesn't make you feel good then there really isn't any reason to let it continue. Recovery is hard at first, but it gets better, and the longer you go without it the better it becomes.
Old 23-03-2012, 02:42

suffered from depression from 8th grade on. It was bad, no fun, sad. Feeling good isn't my normal and I know this every time I'm having a good time. Antidepressants didn't really work for me. My adderall use was for the most part prescribed. the mild, (im sure) "euphoria" was felt daily and consistently on nothing but the rxd dose. i also think it induced episodes of mild mania (like manic bipolar racing thoughts). I was making straight a's though. there were about three months in the whole time I took it that I took more than I was supposed to. Doubled dose and took one 20 mg in am before work, and another at 5 pm before 7pm classes. This was dumb. Looking back, my dr rxed me an extra supply of ir, probably for that. But then I was taking 20 mg xr twice a day which wasn't prescribed, OR I was taking 20 mg ir before evening classes. These months is when all the crazy stuff happened and I was suspicious of my bf. It was SO nuts in my head. I was making straight a's though.

anyway. I take 30 mg xr now. I tried to go off of it. I want to give it another try. Long story. I don't get that euphoria anymore like I used to. That was only in the first 10 months or so. It seems I've finally built up a tolerance. Looking back 20 mg was too much to start out on.

sorry, this post HAS to bore the heck out of you and I know it. I'm too lazy to edit, shame on me.

Megan288 added 4 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

I have inattentive add. I'm in no way hyper. This might also be why we reacted so differently to adderall. It gave me tons of energy rather than calmed me down. I'm the opposite of hyper naturally. From what I personally have observed, adderall works for young, hyperactive boys, into adulthood. But for someone who isn't hyper, it can really screw with them.

Useful first hand insight.
Very helpful post.

Last edited by Megan288; 23-03-2012 at 02:42. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 23-03-2012, 02:58
Mercury Member

Male from United States

Quote:
suffered from depression from 8th grade on. It was bad, no fun, sad. Feeling good isn't my normal and I know this every time I'm having a good time. Antidepressants didn't really work for me. My adderall use was for the most part prescribed. the mild, (im sure) "euphoria" was felt daily and consistently on nothing but the rxd dose. i also think it induced episodes of mild mania (like manic bipolar racing thoughts). I was making straight a's though. there were about three months in the whole time I took it that I took more than I was supposed to. Doubled dose and took one 20 mg in am before work, and another at 5 pm before 7pm classes. This was dumb. Looking back, my dr rxed me an extra supply of ir, probably for that. But then I was taking 20 mg xr twice a day which wasn't prescribed, OR I was taking 20 mg ir before evening classes. These months is when all the crazy stuff happened and I was suspicious of my bf. It was SO nuts in my head. I was making straight a's though.

anyway. I take 30 mg xr now. I tried to go off of it. I want to give it another try. Long story. I don't get that euphoria anymore like I used to. That was only in the first 10 months or so. It seems I've finally built up a tolerance. Looking back 20 mg was too much to start out on.

sorry, this post HAS to bore the heck out of you and I know it. I'm too lazy to edit, shame on me.

Megan288 added 4 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

I have inattentive add. I'm in no way hyper. This might also be why we reacted so differently to adderall. It gave me tons of energy rather than calmed me down. I'm the opposite of hyper naturally. From what I personally have observed, adderall works for young, hyperactive boys, into adulthood. But for someone who isn't hyper, it can really screw with them.
Man, yeah, I think starting out taking 20 twice a day is way too high, especially for someone who isn't hyper. (I'm not the hyper kind either, never have been).

When I started taking Adderall, I took 10 mg twice a day. Broke the 20mg pills in half, so I always had extra, but the few times I took more than recommended it just made me feel jittery and weird, and I felt good taking it as prescribed. So there really was no reason for me to take any more.

I did start taking a higher dose after talking to my doctor, but he encouraged me to taper down after about 2 months, and I was back on the original 10 mg dose.

What I worry about is you saying that anti-depressants didn't work for you. Sometimes people don't think their anti-depressants are working when they are, but they go off of them without doctors advice. Also, there are different types of antidepressants (obviously) and some work better than others for certain conditions.

I can tell you are having a rough patch. You are too hard on yourself. School is important, and you will be glad that you worked hard and got As. The Adderall didn't study for all those tests and ace them, that was you. Have you heard some of these stories of people taking Adderall and still doing absolutely nothing productive? It was your goal-driven, success oriented attitude that allowed you to prioritize your life so well. Many college students graduate addicted to alcohol, pills, weed, but have mediocre grades.

The relationship stuff is hard. I can't really give you any advice there. I'm used to most of them not working out for whatever reason, but there will be others if you allow people in. I used to have a hard time dealing with relationships ending
too.

useful information
Old 23-03-2012, 03:49

Hey, thank you soo much. That was really insiteful and compassionate. I like you perspective about my own priorities and goals. I really didn't know to think about it that way but it somehow makes me feel a lot better about the whole thing. You're right about the grades. I am really happy I made a's. I am going through a bad rough patch but that's a long story and the worst is definitely over. ADD causes so much unnecessary trials, I guess that's what I'll blame it on I have learned a lot, though.

Megan288 added 2 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

haha, I'm going to copy and paste that message, thx

Last edited by Megan288; 23-03-2012 at 03:49. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 23-03-2012, 05:14
Titanium Member

Female from USA - Texas
alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,123, Level: 5 Points: 1,123, Level: 5 Points: 1,123, Level: 5

For me, I notice an increase in sociability and an increase in libido. Also, I experience the extreme want to take more. I also feel unstoppable so I get a lot of tasks done. I am able to complete many tasks all at once.

Basically, I would say "really happy" is the most simple description I have.
Old 23-03-2012, 06:14
Mercury Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Hey, thank you soo much. That was really insiteful and compassionate. I like you perspective about my own priorities and goals. I really didn't know to think about it that way but it somehow makes me feel a lot better about the whole thing. You're right about the grades. I am really happy I made a's. I am going through a bad rough patch but that's a long story and the worst is definitely over. ADD causes so much unnecessary trials, I guess that's what I'll blame it on I have learned a lot, though.

Megan288 added 2 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

haha, I'm going to copy and paste that message, thx
It's easy to tell truth about somebody. I just call it like I see it.

Stepin Fetchit added 10 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienesseINspace View Post
For me, I notice an increase in sociability and an increase in libido. Also, I experience the extreme want to take more. I also feel unstoppable so I get a lot of tasks done. I am able to complete many tasks all at once.

Basically, I would say "really happy" is the most simple description I have.
I wouldn't say that I had an "extreme" desire to take more, but I felt curious of how it would feel to take more. But once I did take more than prescribed it made me feel like crap, so I that was the end of that curiousity.

I cant admit that I ever felt like I could, or tried to "complete many tasks at once," or say that I felt unstoppable. I meet more in control and confident to an extent, but It didn't affect my ability to be rational, and I know that I'm not unstoppable and I know that I cant do everything at once. I organized my tasks better though. It was happy that I could think clearer and feeling more organized, but I could tell the difference between happiness and how the drug made me feel.

Last edited by Stepin Fetchit; 23-03-2012 at 06:14. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 17-09-2012, 07:43

26 y/o Female from United States
anarchyangel should review received reputation comments.
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

The very first time SWIM felt adderal (SWIM had done it once before but only felt cracked out) was by far the most euphoric experience SWIM has had on any non-psychedelic drug period. SWIM was took it just before a 2 hour roadtrip to LA started to feel it in the car while listening to modest mouse and when the euphoria kicked in it was an undescribibly intense euphoria SWIM has ever experienced (probably because this was SWIMs first experience with a stimulant and it was an amphetamine) SWIM was litteraly unable to stop tears of joy from running down his face. SWIM has tried adderal countless times along with having tried meth and ecstasy amonst any other great and not so great drugs, but nothing has ever compared to that first experience. It is one that SWIM wishes every human could experience at some point. SWIM has since switched to vyvanse which he enjoys much better. But SWIM just wanted to share that. Have a good guys

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, euphoria