Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 02-03-2012, 09:08

22 y/o Male from USA - Nevada
DeToKz needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Smoking meth & sinking cheeks? Why

my pet shadow bum was wondering why dose smoking dope sink your cheeks so fast?

Hes a tall skinny white boy 6'1 6'2 like 145, it will litterly happen over night type shit ( its not him tripin while spun).. its becomes a pain in the ass to have to stop in the midst of a party to grab some grub feels like its a buzzkill also.. Kinda wack when you feel the need to prepare befor you get on 1 and handle bussiness to.

Keep in mind shadow bum has ben in the game along time and knows what's up, so no bs post like eat etc, thats common sense.. dont waste the space on the thread.

So whats your guys info on that
Old 02-03-2012, 09:14
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from Australia
Nimbin Salvia Extractor is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Smoking meth & sinking cheeks? Why

get some botox injections in your pets cheeks

Post Quality Evaluations:
Very funny reply, an answer that fits for what the poster wanted.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:22
Titanium Member

31 y/o Male from United States
SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.SmokeTwibz really knows their shit.
Points: 2,491, Level: 7 Points: 2,491, Level: 7 Points: 2,491, Level: 7

This probably doesn't answer your question, but eating is the exact opposite of a buzz kill for me.

This is just a guess, possibly the cheek area is where your body decides to feed off of when it isn't getting proper nutrition. There are likely other parts of your body that start to do the same thing, in its own way, but you don't notice it because it isn't as obvious as your face. When I'm in from of a mirror, the back of my lower left thigh isn't what I'm paying attention to.

Thank you for trying to answer the OP's thread.
Old 02-03-2012, 18:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeTwibz View Post
This probably doesn't answer your question, but eating is the exact opposite of a buzz kill for me.

This is just a guess, possibly the cheek area is where your body decides to feed off of when it isn't getting proper nutrition. There are likely other parts of your body that start to do the same thing, in its own way, but you don't notice it because it isn't as obvious as your face. When I'm in from of a mirror, the back of my lower left thigh isn't what I'm paying attention to.
i doubt his body would be in such severe need of nutrition, that after 24 hrs its to the point it would feed off it self, considering HE always grubs befor he handles bussiness & drinks that emergenC shit thruout the day cuzz its packed with vitiams & antoxidents etc.. on the other hand i was thinking maybe being spun speeds up your body so maybe it also speeds up how fast your body burns energy,fat,carbs etc...?

Just a thought.

Why troll? Try actully giveing some input to this thread ( to the 80+ users that have viewed & havnt supplied ANY information ) itz ben viewd 80+ times in less then 24 hours so im assumeing its a frequently asked question.. Theres allways like 200 people on this forum alone so if your not awnserin questions or posting threads, WHAT THE FUCK are you doin???

Using abbreviations/slang
Old 04-03-2012, 19:26
Banned

49 y/o Male from United States
ubsweet2me is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Well, a theory to response ratio to views might be that nobody here can know exactly your personal physiology, and that it might not be as common a complaint as you may think.

If I had to ponder a guess, it would have to do with hydration over the short term. Though the OP suggests personal confidence with experiences in the matter, getting high can distort objectivity regarding matters of self perception and health during the high. So when something like sunken features show up in the mirror after 24-36 hours one can be a bit rocked, shocked and paranoid about it. Meth will take a young person and age them right before your very eyes.

Does this help?

The last sentence is truth, even if someone don't want to hear it.
Old 04-03-2012, 19:47
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,503, Level: 12 Points: 7,503, Level: 12 Points: 7,503, Level: 12
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%

When a poster puts up a thread, and in the thread says "I don't want to hear ______" if that is the answer, then people viewing will do as the OP says and not say anything. This explains some of the people who have viewed but not posted.

It's this simple, methamphetamine not only makes a person not want to eat, and for many when they eat they lose their "high", but it also depletes the bodies vitamins, minerals, and other very important nutrients. Did I want to eat when I was getting spun? No, of course not, it wasn't about the "high" going away, it was that the drug made me lieterally not want to eat to the point I just didn't eat.

You are using a substance that robs your body of many things, you don't eat, the body gets robbed, and so you lose weight. When the vast majority of people do meth, they lose weight, the sunken cheeks you notice is because you are losing weight.

Sorry you might not like the answer, but it's the truth. You are going to do what you want to do, so it don't matter if you don't like my answer or you don't like that people are viewing and not answering, and it don't matter if you keep using meth and your cheeks keep getting more and more sunk in. That is the answer. Many people on this site knows that is the answer, they just figured with how you know what you are doing that you would already know this.

Here is a HUGE tip, if you want people to answer you, leave the aggression alone, talk to people like they are people and not idiots. There is no reason why you cannot become a valued member to this site, it's only if you choose to, but I can give you a friendly warning. This site will help you more than you know, if you choose to not care about attitude and how you present yourself, you are really only hurting yourself in the long run. I am trying to help, that's all.

Good tip
Old 11-03-2012, 20:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdofbeingtrd View Post
When a poster puts up a thread, and in the thread says "I don't want to hear ______" if that is the answer, then people viewing will do as the OP says and not say anything. This explains some of the people who have viewed but not posted.

It's this simple, methamphetamine not only makes a person not want to eat, and for many when they eat they lose their "high", but it also depletes the bodies vitamins, minerals, and other very important nutrients. Did I want to eat when I was getting spun? No, of course not, it wasn't about the "high" going away, it was that the drug made me lieterally not want to eat to the point I just didn't eat.

You are using a substance that robs your body of many things, you don't eat, the body gets robbed, and so you lose weight. When the vast majority of people do meth, they lose weight, the sunken cheeks you notice is because you are losing weight.

Sorry you might not like the answer, but it's the truth. You are going to do what you want to do, so it don't matter if you don't like my answer or you don't like that people are viewing and not answering, and it don't matter if you keep using meth and your cheeks keep getting more and more sunk in. That is the answer. Many people on this site knows that is the answer, they just figured with how you know what you are doing that you would already know this.

Here is a HUGE tip, if you want people to answer you, leave the aggression alone, talk to people like they are people and not idiots. There is no reason why you cannot become a valued member to this site, it's only if you choose to, but I can give you a friendly warning. This site will help you more than you know, if you choose to not care about attitude and how you present yourself, you are really only hurting yourself in the long run. I am trying to help, that's all.
Did you read the post??? i Dont want to hear it because as i stated befor that is NOT the problem, i eat even thruout my sessions & drink that emergenC shit witch is PACKED with vitimans & those danimals yogurt smoothie shits.. & the OP never said " dont say nothing" The OP said dont post what he already knows IS NOT the problem.. So my question to you is how did you come up with this awnser?? its as if you didt even read the post almost like your spuhgakled ben up for a few days just talking out of your ass? & as for the little comment " dont talk to people like there idiots" No one likes a hipocrit buddy or a smartass for that matter. Such a poorly put togeather contribution to this thread... as for the atitude and presentation statement you made, you really presented your self as a know it all jack ass with the attitude of a self centerd little prick.. "Little friendly tip" Dont try to give advice that you cant abide by yourself makes you look like a douchbag... (sorta like hitler being jewish and killing jews) FAILURE TO EPIC PROPORTIONS..... On another note, i love how you say " thats the awnser weather i like it or not" Oh Really??? haha well i personally think that you should pull your head out of your ass for a moment and try to get a REAL perspective on things, & thats my awnser to you "weather you like it or not". MR i think i run shit.......

absolute flaming and hostile attitude throughout.
Flaming will not be tolerated on this forum.
Old 11-03-2012, 22:42
Titanium Member

40 y/o Male from United States
Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 576, Level: 3 Points: 576, Level: 3 Points: 576, Level: 3
Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3%

Hoovinator knew tweakers who were already skinny before getting spun, and their faces also got that sunken-in look right away afterward. He always thought it was due to a combination of facial muscle tension, dehydration, and only having a very small store of fat energy to burn off before looking gaunt.
Old 11-03-2012, 23:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoovinator View Post
Hoovinator knew tweakers who were already skinny before getting spun, and their faces also got that sunken-in look right away afterward. He always thought it was due to a combination of facial muscle tension, dehydration, and only having a very small store of fat energy to burn off before looking gaunt.

Yea, im leaning towards something in that direction to, Dehydration clenching, ( SWIM Dosent clinch tho ) & the small amount of fat.. But my girl is smaller then me and hers wont get as bad & i actully eat when im spun? im pretty sure i have a fast ass matabolisim Also, i also have a little theroy & that is that Smoking dope kicks your body in to high gear causing it to work harder & burn off alot of fat, calories nutrition etc.. Just like putting the throttle to the floor in your car runs thru gas faster? sorry for poor grammer

2 days / 2.8
Old 12-03-2012, 01:06
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 408, Level: 3 Points: 408, Level: 3 Points: 408, Level: 3
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

I'm pretty sure the reason cheeks are so quick to sink is because of dehydration.
In fact, if you google signs or symptoms of dehydration, one of the first signs that most every website says is sunken cheeks.

Stay hydrated!
Old 12-03-2012, 08:12
Silver Member

23 y/o Female from United States
cloud_nine is a decent psychonaut.cloud_nine is a decent psychonaut.

As MisMonroe said,dehydration could play a role in sucked up cheeks so it wouldn't hurt to drink lots of water.Drinking water helps with a lot of the negative side effects caused from meth.
My cheeks also become sunken in when i've been using.My face is the first thing to loose weight during a binge..it's always been that way.I've notcied that this happens more to certain people than others.If you're already a bit thin and have a thin face then your face is likely to become skinnier quicker.I try to eat as much as i can throughout a binge but it doesn't seem to make a difference.I can't gain any weight if i'm smoking but eating does help with supplying the body with nutrients that it has lost and providing body with more energy.
Old 13-03-2012, 15:54
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
cmhboy88 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Well clearly your face is just falling apart lol. Perhaps your body figures if it gets rid of one feature at a time that you'll eventually have to put the pipe down. I mean how are you going to blow good clouds without cheeks man?

Then again, we're tweakers. Crafty little fuckers who usually find a way to keep going.

In all seriousness though, it's probably just water loss. That or you have some really good shit and think it's much worse then it actually is.
Old 16-03-2012, 02:32

21 y/o Female from United States
crushedice should review received reputation comments.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

i actually like how it looks like its given my cheekbones a lift and dented my cheeks in just a bit, looks very femine-ish.
not tweeker status if you know wat i mean.
Old 16-03-2012, 02:44
Silver Member

23 y/o Female from United States
cloud_nine is a decent psychonaut.cloud_nine is a decent psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crushedice View Post
i actually like how it looks like its given my cheekbones a lift and dented my cheeks in just a bit, looks very femine-ish.
not tweeker status if you know wat i mean.
yeah..i agree haha,i sorta like how it makes my cheekbones look,i just dont like the dark circles from not sleeping:/
Old 16-03-2012, 03:48

Female from Canada
whatHappenedToMe is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Hi all, I know somebody who at first, loved the way bitch made her not want to eat..but truth be told not staying hydrated and not eating, not sleeping for days and days at a time is going to start making people look like they are dying, PERIOD. People who hadn't seen my friend for a few months would look shocked and disturbed. As we get older the damage shows a lot more, we certainly look haggard, and about 10 yrs older (in her case) older. I think the nature of that drug (in my opinion POISON) will start taking it's toll on anybody.

People often overlook how severe the effects of "indirect meth side-effects" such as sleep loss, and poor nutrition actually are - Good point!
Old 16-03-2012, 05:15

Male from United States
GermanTank should review received reputation comments.
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1

suggestion...get tested for HIV

This is not funny, and definitely isn't helpful when it comes to the question being answered.
Old 16-03-2012, 18:19

37 y/o Male from USA - Connecticut
sg318 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

I don't know about anyone else, when i eat when I'm tweaked, I seem to get re-tweaked again. almost as if the food replenishment gave the drug more to feed on which seems to bring back my high. When I first started in 2001, i could not eat at all, my dude I checked was like "ok man, I gotta show you how to eat on this shit or your cut-off. And ever since then, I can get hungry while high and it keeps my tweak going.
Old 17-03-2012, 08:28
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatHappenedToMe View Post
Hi all, I know somebody who at first, loved the way bitch made her not want to eat..but truth be told not staying hydrated and not eating, not sleeping for days and days at a time is going to start making people look like they are dying, PERIOD. People who hadn't seen my friend for a few months would look shocked and disturbed. As we get older the damage shows a lot more, we certainly look haggard, and about 10 yrs older (in her case) older. I think the nature of that drug (in my opinion POISON) will start taking it's toll on anybody.

good point, a lot of the physically damaging effects are caused by indirect causes of meth. Like as you mentioned, the sleep deprivation, poor nutrition/hydration and what not... And a lot of serious tweakers just stop caring for their phhysical appearance... But then again, the meth itself im sure plays a big, direct factor as well.. A lil bit of everything. Luckily I haven't gotten to the point where I dont mind if I look like shit haha.. YET! Haha jks, I have a couple rules: If my addiction ever starts to negatively effect someone else's life, or if my gaze ever becomes soulless, than I know I've gone to far and I gotta take it back a few steps, but I digress...

CanadianBakin
Old 18-03-2012, 21:51

Male from Thailand
liveinbkk is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

More than once I thought my cheeks looked sunken too...and, others said that I had visibly lost weight...just from one weekend! I think the others are right, it's mostly due to dehydration.

Be careful of drinking huge amounts of water though, as that can be dangerous.

Share this on:

Tags
meth, methamphetamine, salvia