Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 02-03-2012, 04:18

34 y/o Female from United States
GuinnessGal04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Where's the most dangerous place you've used?

Couldn't find a thread on this, so I apologize if this has been done before.

My sister was curious where the most dangerous (in terms of being caught) place you've used? My sister once used on a plane from Vegas where she had plenty left over from the crazy weekend. She actually did it right in her seat with a little bag and a straw stuck right into it. My sister has also done it at her desk at work...without managing to get caught. Came close though. Dumb, very true.
Old 02-03-2012, 06:46
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from USA - Alaska
rejectedbysociety is a decent psychonaut.rejectedbysociety is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Where's the most dangerous place you've used?

AFOAF told me he once pulled out his scale and a distribution size bag and weighed a sale out on a dumpster on a popular streetwalker route. I've used in the Wal-Mart bathroom. Under bridges. Almost got robbed under a bridge, but we became friends after I let him hit my blunt and we got to know each other. In cars going down the road. If you just act normal cops won't notice from a distance
Old 02-03-2012, 17:07

Male from Germany
gregg1 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1

SWIM prefers to use cocaine in a safe enviroment like his house or a friend's place. He used to do it on pub toilets but it's just taking away a lot from the whole experience. For him it's not just about the effects of a drug but the consumption part is also very important for him. He likes to do clean and nice lines on his mirror without having to hurry or worry about some bouncer opening the toilet door or worse. Same with weed for him .. if he smokes a joint which he has not done in quite some time he wants to enjoy it and that means a nicely rolled joint on a comfortable couch with some friends around him. The times when he was smoking weed on the streets are over I guess.. I think he just got wiser over time and thinks it's not worth getting busted for stupidity like that.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:02
Titanium Member

20 y/o Female from United States
slightlyopiated is a decent psychonaut.slightlyopiated is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 126, Level: 1 Points: 126, Level: 1 Points: 126, Level: 1
Activity: 3.1% Activity: 3.1% Activity: 3.1%

Swim would probably have to say the most dangerous place she has smoked crack is near a toll booth... You know the ones on the highway. Any way swim smoked crack in her car in a parking lot next to the tolls... In the area there are lots of cameras but swim still smoked crack there and blew smoke out the window. Swim however thinks the most dangerous place she smoked crack is on the high way with her friend. One would take hits while the other steered. That was very stupid and swim recommends that no one does this while driving.
Old 08-03-2012, 19:11

33 y/o Male from United States
Eeeee Dub!!! is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

My cat would have to say either pub restrooms or in the car. Neither was very safe. once my cat had his house key under his noes at a stop light and a motorcycle cop pulled up right in mid bump. Kitty thought it was off to the pound for sure...but he remained unnoticed
Old 08-03-2012, 19:55
Titanium Member

54 y/o Female from United States
ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.
Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3

public restrooms with the door locked.

however i used to know some people who would immediately after scoring H - drive their car to the side of the road (usually under the freeway overpass!) and fix right there! i always wondered that they managed to got get caught.
Old 08-03-2012, 21:51
Mercury Member

Shwags needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratgirldjh View Post
public restrooms with the door locked.

however i used to know some people who would immediately after scoring H - drive their car to the side of the road (usually under the freeway overpass!) and fix right there! i always wondered that they managed to got get caught.
I watched Chris do that on Sopranos plenty times but I didn't know that that was something people actually did haah, shiit.
Old 08-03-2012, 23:20
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Ghetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline Medline
Points: 5,832, Level: 11 Points: 5,832, Level: 11 Points: 5,832, Level: 11
Activity: 10.7% Activity: 10.7% Activity: 10.7%

Most dangerous place in terms of being caught?

Well one night I was fiending for some heroin super bad. Went to a big city with some friends to go to a show and just drink that night, but was withdrawing and just didn't tell anyone. Anywho get to the show, get drunk, and loose all my friends so I'm just by myself.

I'm chilling outside and I start asking the beggars which way was the most dangerous part of town (very stupid and drunk at the time). They of course pointed then told me I was fucking dumb white boy. Start walking that direction, mind you its a cold fall night, I'm a pretty skinny white boy with my arms pulled into my sleeves like a 8yr old trying to stay warm. Finally after asking 3 street walkers if they could find H, just gave up and asked for crack which I knew everyone can get.

The dude I asked seemed super skeptical, but the way I was talking made him realize I wasn't a cop. Saying the words hard and soft usually signify Im cool. He tells me he can get a dub but has to take the money, of course I tell him no, bring it back to me and Ill smoke it with him. So he goes and gets some dude, they come back together with this skimpy dub. And out there on the street, I threw the whole thing into the dudes crack pipe and smoked it down in 4 hits one after another. (Such a skimpy dub, usually get like 10-20 good hits.)

This all took place in some dark scary industrial neighborhood, right on the street, with people occasionally walking by and cops pretty much everywhere. There was even a cop in his car watching us from a distance, this was making the two black dudes VERY nervous so I payed up and they split. After I smoked I puked then promptly walked back to my friends.

Peace
Old 09-03-2012, 14:45

Male from Canada
fiend74 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1

Panther used to smoke rocks in those big green recycle bins !LOL .One day someone opened the bin to throw out newspapers .He got very scared when he saw all the smoke and two guys tripped on rocks !.LMAO.He ran away ..
Panther also used to smoke when driving ,and used to smoke in the bathroom of customers houses when he did a job !!..Panther never got caught lol and learned his lesson
Old 09-03-2012, 16:57

Eeeee Dub!!! is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Hitting the base pipe while driving I think is the dumbest thing my cat has done. Everyone knows the way it goes. Your cat operates the pedals, pipe and lighter while one of his hommies steers and yells brake! If need be.
Old 09-03-2012, 18:27
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from USA - Minnesota
godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,042, Level: 6 Points: 2,042, Level: 6 Points: 2,042, Level: 6
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

A house literally across the street from the county jail, police headquarters, and courthouse. I could not believe myself where the directions to go I was being given with over 10 grams and 3 people geeking in the vehicle.

It turned out alright though and ended up chilling there more often then I ever thought I would.

I would think though, it is the time spent in the car that is the most dangerous. It is not only you on the road, but who knows how good the other people on the road are capable of driving...sober or not.
Old 09-03-2012, 21:30
Titanium Member

22 y/o Female from Earth
Nanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,859, Level: 8 Points: 2,859, Level: 8 Points: 2,859, Level: 8
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%

In highschool me and a buddy of mine left the lunchroom and we slipped by the hallmoniter. We went into the bathroom into a stall and smoke a bowl of mids out of a makeshift tinfoil pipe... We had to hit it in rapid succession and hurry so we could be in and out fast. On the way back to the lunchroom once we saw the hall moniter my buddy wen one way and i went the other...we had to split up to give ourselves better chances at not geting stopped... So anyways...she stopped me, asked me where i was going, i told her and tried to not look suspicious...she got really close to my face, about 6 inches away if i had to guess, i thought for sure i was busted..but then She started talking to the other hall moniter about where my friend went. I asked her if i could go back to lunch and before she could answer i walked to the outdoor tables and blended with the crowd.

We never got caught.

Now that i think about it, theres no way in hell she couldn't smell it. I mean, not 20 sdconds before i was in the bathroom taking rapid blasts off a pipe, and shes in my face. No freaking way. She probally smoked pot herself. It would make sence.

I heard stories of another kid i knew doing lines of coke Off the desk while he sat in the back of the room. He said the teacher knew, she didn say anything because he was a lost cause.
Old 09-03-2012, 21:35
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Kradiant is a decent psychonaut.Kradiant is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 184, Level: 2 Points: 184, Level: 2 Points: 184, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

He's definitely not proud of this, but my koala would say the most dangerous place was probably a kid's playground at 5pm. Did lines of mandy off the back of his phone, on a park bench because he was coming down so hard. There were quite a few kids and parents about. Definitely one of the less classy moments of his life...
Old 30-03-2012, 00:07
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from Bulgaria
z.i. is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1

My parrot loved to stop by the road and score a line, and then race till the next pit stop, which occasionaly turned out to be in a couple of hundred feet away...also loved scoring numerous points in the office with a whole circus going on around...and a lot more to mention, but still my bird needs some dignty...(-:
Old 02-04-2012, 00:53
Silver Member

34 y/o Female from United States
Relapse_Rollercoaster is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 194, Level: 2 Points: 194, Level: 2 Points: 194, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

My fish told me this was his scariest... Anywhere in East Atlanta/Decatur, Ga. All the trap houses were terrible. I didn't know anyone and was just learning this new place, I was in trouble in my home town fishbowl, so I was on the streets. I felt like a light bulb in a dark world if you get me. I stood out, alot of times I was accused of being the police, and that alone is a dangerous position. After i went to fish jail and rehab.... I kicked that habit and never looked back....5 years now without crack!
Old 04-04-2012, 02:25
Titanium Member

Male from USA - New York
TripStick probably knows what they are talking about.TripStick probably knows what they are talking about.TripStick probably knows what they are talking about.TripStick probably knows what they are talking about.TripStick probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 631, Level: 3 Points: 631, Level: 3 Points: 631, Level: 3
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Well the most dangerous in terms of getting caught would have to include the two times I did actually get caught. Got a lifetime ban from Dusk, a nightclub in Caesars Palace in Atlantic City blowing lines in the bathroom with one of the waitresses. The second time was outside of a Target while I was running an inventory there. Me and a co-worker got arrested for that one and spent a night in jail along with my work van being ripped apart and towed.

Other places include blowing lines off my desk at work, in an ER waiting room, the top of the Empire State Building, and in the middle of a parking lot at West Point.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:43
Silver Member

Male from United States
OC Head is an unknown quantity at this point

My pet monkey has smoked crack in his car in front of his college. He was way too paranoid and he won't be doing that again. Using at home is the safest and most chill place to use.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:21
Palladium Member

24 y/o Female from United States
runnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medline
Points: 4,036, Level: 9 Points: 4,036, Level: 9 Points: 4,036, Level: 9
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Walking down the sidewalk next to a busy street. Everyone around there basically uses crack and heroin though so unless a cop saw you or someone had a knife you were pretty much safe.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:19

Female from United States
Chtebazile is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Most edgy place I heard someone hit was bathroom at the DMV with sheriff sitting at desk outside door...crazy!!
Old 11-04-2012, 08:01

Male from Earth
magia is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1

Whilst on the highway, speeding, my dear aunt Sally would spark a bowl of pot. All of a sudden she saw blue lights in her mirror, hid the bowl, started to pull over, and the cop flew past her. She reportedly needed a new pair of underwear.

Share this on:

Tags
coca, cocaine, cocaine abuse, cocaine addiction, cocaine use, cocaine use trends, cocaine user, cocaine users, drug use, drug use and risky behavior, drug use and risky behaviour, risk of addiction