Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Beta-Ketones
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Beta-Ketones Mephedrone, Methylone, Butylone, Methedrone, Ethcathinone, 3-fluoroMethCathinone (3FMC), Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV)

Old 28-02-2012, 13:24

Female from United Kingdom
LettersKnotxxxo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Mephedrone Comedown-Permenant damage?/Will this last forever!!?

Hello, SWIM used to take Mkat regualrly for about 7 months back at the beginning of 2010 and vowed never to take it again as SWIM had a comedown that seemed to last a few months! I know this sounds dramatic but SWIM felt that the effects to her mood didnt really go away for a very long time. SWIM has dabbled in MDMA and has never found the same problems with that as with Mephedrone. After two years, SWIM was ofcorse fine again but whilst very drunk at work accidentaly took a line of Mephedrone off a work "mate" who had told her it was MDMA. Mkat is the one thing in life I try my very best to avoid as the time I had after I stopped taking it in 2010 was very very unpleasant. SWIM always used to think the effects would be permenant ..and now 2 years have passed is anoyed that she has taken Mkat again and got the same comedown that is already on its 5th day . SWIM feels tired, ill, low mood. Will SWIM be okay? Does Mkat cause permenant chemical/ serotonin/dopamine damage (as she has heard many times that it does)? When will SWIM's comedown end...

Please dont be mean/ make fun of SWIM, she knows shes a worry bottom xxx thank you xxxxx

LettersKnotxxxo added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

oops SWIM meant to write SWIM when SWIM wrote "I" hehe

Last edited by LettersKnotxxxo; 28-02-2012 at 13:24. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 29-02-2012, 11:36

Male from United States
spasher is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Mephedrone Comedown-Permenant damage?/Will this last forever!!?

I was hooked on this stuff for a solid 6 or 7 months, almost straight through with only a few minor breaks. It was BAAAAAD. Id burn through a gram to 3 grams a day depending on the day, my septum wore down PERMANENTLY and is now much much thinner and odly shaped than before....its not regrowing back whatsoever. my sense of smell is much more limited now as well.

ive been pretty clean for something like 3 or 4 months now. its been hard.

in terms of permanent MENTAL damage, i have to say i dont really experience much. nothing seems too drastically different. it took about 4 days of non-usage until my body was back adjusted to reality, but my body/brain are weird like that and do unexpected cool stuff.
HOWEVER....heres the thing, I dont know if this applies to you or not but: im a very drug oriented person psychologically, and I need some sort of substance in me at all times, be it nicotine, meph or caffeine. i quit a 7 year caffeine addiction just recently.
the thing is....even after having been clean of meph and pretty much all other drugs (besides occasional xanax and aderall) I STILL crave it every day. theres not a sober day that goes by, even after 4 months, that i dont wake up and wish i could do meph all day every day.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:33

25 y/o Female from United Kingdom
tinkerbell430 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I tried mkat for the first time this bank hol weekend just gone. Along with the usual I have (apples/ket) and I have had the worst comedown ever!!! To the point where I've had to go to the doctors and they've given me diazapam and I've got to go back next week. I still feel shocking and will never ever touch the stuff again. I hope I get over it soon but at the minute it feels like I'm not going to come out of this anytime soon . Has anyone else had the same effects? Thanks x

Post Quality Evaluations:
For the sake of clarity please avoid slang terms. In an international forum many people will have no idea what you mean by things like 'mkat' and 'apples'.
Old 08-06-2012, 14:30
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
teagy is a decent psychonaut.teagy is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 171, Level: 2 Points: 171, Level: 2 Points: 171, Level: 2
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

nope swim really abused mephedrone its swims opinon it can lead to short term depression
how does swiy feel that good again ? simple dig in it will pass

Share this on:

Tags
brain damage, comedown, dopamine, ephedrone, mephedrone, mephedrone comedown, methadrone