Register Tags

Notices

Old 28-02-2012, 08:12

29 y/o Male from United States
normalguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Rectal or Insufflation Oxycodone

A Friend told my other friend that inserting oxycodone (roxy 30mg) up the brown starfish works better and last longer than snorting. Also, my other friend wants to know if crushing into fine powder works better or leaving the roxy a little more grain like is a better way.... Any advice? My friend is basically looking for the cheapest way since he does not want to IV. Also, this is my first post, so please feel free to correct me or give me tips if my way of wording this thread is a little off.
Old 28-02-2012, 18:23
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from United States
mistman is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 387, Level: 3 Points: 387, Level: 3 Points: 387, Level: 3
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%
Re: Rectal or Insufflation Oxycodone

Quote:
Originally Posted by normalguy View Post
A Friend told my other friend that inserting oxycodone (roxy 30mg) up the brown starfish works better and last longer than snorting. Also, my other friend wants to know if crushing into fine powder works better or leaving the roxy a little more grain like is a better way.... Any advice? My friend is basically looking for the cheapest way since he does not want to IV. Also, this is my first post, so please feel free to correct me or give me tips if my way of wording this thread is a little off.
Contrary to popular belief the best way to take oxycodone is to swallow it. Its bio-availability is around 90 percent oral. It is around 60-70 percent snorted. The bio-availability is less than oral with any other method except IV or IM.

The only advantage of snorting it is you get a bigger rush as it hits you faster. But not as much gets in your system nor does it last as long. No need to mess with plugging it.
Old 01-03-2012, 02:49
On Hiatus

Male from United States
baZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,642, Level: 11 Points: 6,642, Level: 11 Points: 6,642, Level: 11
Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6%
Re: Rectal or Insufflation Oxycodone

The jury's is still out on this one. That doesn't mean what Mistman posted is incorrect; on the contrary, he's is absolutely correct in everything he said, but different people prefer different things and your mileage may vary. As already stated, the oral biovailability of oxycodone is extremely high and absorbs better orally than any other method save for IVing (not that I'm recommending this). I have read, however, that the oral BA is not quite as high as everyone seems to think-- I can't remember where, though, so I can't back that up. It was probably another forum. To the best of my recollection it was put closer to 80-85%, which is still excellent considering certain other opiate analgesics (such as oxymorphone) have oral BAs as low as 10%. There are positives and negatives to plugging, snorting, and chewing. Each have their charms and each have their drawbacks. I don't IV, but have done all three of the above. In my humble opinion, the pros and cons of each are as follows:

Eating:
Pros:
Simple, not messy, quick and painless. Effective, fool-proof and time-tested. Can be administered anywhere, as no special prep or equipment is needed. Long duration (3-6 hours). Chances are, this is also the easiest to dose, and has the best absorption after IVing.
Cons: Slow onset (30-60 minutes), no rush. May not be as intense as other ROAs.

With oral use, you have the option of taking the tablets whole, chewing them up, or parachuting. If you have never parachuted before, simply crush the pills as finely as you would to snort them (a pharmaceutical pill crusher usually works best), dump them into a small square of toilet paper, fold it up, and eat the whole thing. This gives the pill(s) far more surface area and hence they absorb a little faster into your blood stream. TP is meant to dissolve once it goes down the toilet and that small of an amount will do the same in your digestive tract. (For that reason, it's best not to use a plain tissue.)

Snorting:
Pros:
Fairly fast onset (~15-20 minutes), should provide a relatively good rush, you may be able to dose lower because of the speed of onset and therefore save some drugs. Still excellent biovailability.
Cons: Much shorter duration than oral use, requires special preparation and a relatively private (or accepting) location. Some generics have so much filler it will create a mountain to snort. Not all generics will give you a rush. Despite what is listed in the "pros," you may have to dose higher because of the lower BA... YMMV.

Plugging:
Pros:
Speed of onset similar to snorting, but duration lasts much longer (~1.5-2.5 hours). Should also provide a decent rush. Unlike snorting, any generic should be suitable for plugging. Similar to snorting, you may also be able to dose lower because of the quick onset and shorter duration than oral use.
Cons: Of the three ROAs listed here, this is the most time consuming to prep. You must have an oral syringe, crush the pills, mix them, lube up the syringe, and shove it up in there. Dosing can be difficult as it's not a time-honored or much researched method.

There are more pros and cons to each, but those are the bare-bones and most obvious things I can think of. Of course, as I mentioned several times, those are from my experiences and I cannot guarantee you will find the same. The best you can do is experiment. Those findings are all subjective and what I found to be brilliant, you could find to be shit... but I hope that offers some help.

Be safe.

Post Quality Evaluations:
good description

Last edited by baZING; 04-03-2012 at 05:47. Reason: Included info on parachuting.

Share this on:

Tags
drugs-forum, insufflation, oxycodone, oxycodone insufflation, plugging, snorting