Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 28-02-2012, 04:43
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Female from Canada
Kona_bear should review received reputation comments.
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Confused? Why did this happen?

Whats with this stuff? This has never happened to swim before. After smoking some shit out of a pokie it got the stem white, like usual, but then mila seconds later after a few hits, it ALL DISAPPEARED!! It was clear again like nothing had been smoked, why? does this mean it was 'wet'? bad quality? swim still felt good but not super rush like normal. still high, if it wasn't for the pipe swim probably wouldn't even question the shit

Kona_bear added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

***the bowl of shit didn't disapear, swim said that the stem that had the white resin all of a sudden was gone

Last edited by Kona_bear; 28-02-2012 at 04:43. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 28-02-2012, 05:14

Male from Australia
Adrenochrome-Warrior should review received reputation comments.
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1
Re: Confused? Why did this happen?

Could be many things, explain further, the taste, the way it smoked, cracked back, as much as you can, but who cares. Find another source.
Old 28-02-2012, 05:32

Female from Canada
AW: Confused? Why did this happen?

Well, the first lil bowl swim loaded did crack back, but some just began to liquify. after that swim took a taste of sum of it, and it tasted like the real stuff. and i noticed that swim would only get the hits like their supposed to when more was loaded. stuff still smoked normal when hittiig but when the hit was released only some of their clouds looked like they should. some instead of milky and big, were more like cig smoke

Kona_bear added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

swim tried to snort some and it burned like it should, REAL BAD. but swim doesnt know y it smokes funny, does have a taste but can't place finger on it.

Last edited by Kona_bear; 28-02-2012 at 05:32. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 28-02-2012, 05:48

Male from Australia

It was re-rocked with msm iso, phen and yes sometimes it looks grey ciggie smoke, sometimes milky thick, its many factors. I'm sure swiy is smoking it correctly but how does it 'feel', forget taste, looks etc. Some cutters are so realistic its terrible.

Post Quality Evaluations:
good suggestion re MSM
Old 28-02-2012, 06:22

Female from Canada

does msm taste like dope? swim knows dope taste n altho they didnt test sum of the crystals (werent suspicious yet) when they did taste it, it was the def. strong taste of meth.

Kona_bear added 3 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

swim felt feels high, but now that certain thngs like a lil funny taste n the smoke being weird those thoughts are making swim feel like shit is cut. swim does not feel sober but nor did they get the nice 'rush' when taking a fat hit. burned when snorted....swim thinks bigger crystals were possibly msm while more of the smaller stuff was meth....ehh at least it wsnt all msm.... still confused, burn taste just like meth, but when swim blows out hit not the same as usual

Last edited by Kona_bear; 28-02-2012 at 06:22. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 28-02-2012, 07:05
Banned

32 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Sounds like some bunk ass dope to me; one time I got shit that never even solidified after liquifying it in the pipe.

SB1981 added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

There was another time I coughed my ass off and couldn't even hit it; that was some VERY fucked up dope. lol

Last edited by SB1981; 28-02-2012 at 07:05. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 28-02-2012, 07:07

Female from Canada
does msm taste like meth?

swim got some dope n looked fine at first. Noticed that first lil bowl loaded, everything normal...second one tho, very diff. no crack back, but looked at it when re crystalized n looked normal, bunch of lines that look like scratches, no circles like swims heard msm makes, but shit didnt smoke like normal, hit like it was good but then when exhaled looked more like cig smoke. kind of a funny taste but cnt place finger on it...swim tasted some in bag n def tasted like dope, no doubt. snorted a lil bit n burned, just like it should.....everything was fine except when that one bowl was smoked; still high, especially after snort but no rush from pipe hit like usual?. possible just a mix of pure msm and meth? or meth crystals cut with msm? any ideas?

Post Quality Evaluations:
unecessary double post
Old 28-02-2012, 07:26

Female from Canada

swim is not sober tho....def. tasted like real dope. burned like a motha when snorted too, u think crystals had msm in them? or that it was meth mixd with pure msm?

Kona_bear added 15 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

swim loaded another bowl..recrystalized after hit in like 5 or less seconds. swim thinks that mostly was real dope but a few msm crystals were in the bag...swim is also not sure how cutting process works...mix meth with msm in same crystal? or when something is cut does that just mean that pure msm can be thrown n there, i googled pics, shit cud def pass for dope.

Last edited by Kona_bear; 28-02-2012 at 07:26. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 28-02-2012, 07:27

Male from Australia
Re: does msm taste like meth?

msm tastes horrible, but if you re-rock it with other cutters the taste isn't as noticeable, all depends on the craft and skill of the cutter, you'd be amazed what people fall for and STILL think its good.
And don't pay too much attention to how it cracks back, the rate of which it cools determines how it looks when it freezes.
Old 28-02-2012, 07:34

Male from Australia

Hate to back-seat moderate but if any mods could merge this thread with his other one, sorry Kona_bear, your only new but you asked the same question here and then made another thread asking the same Q. There is much information out their on these topics so try to look around first, you'll find your answers.
Old 28-02-2012, 07:42
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 378, Level: 3 Points: 378, Level: 3 Points: 378, Level: 3

A good way to know how cut it is is to light it up like you're about to take a hit, but instead hold a dark lighter over the hole (with just enough room to blow the smoke out of) and hold it there until you've blown the smoke out of the bowl. The whiter the lighter, the harder you were fucked
Old 28-02-2012, 08:01

Female from Canada
AW: does msm taste like meth?

now swim is almost positve that just a somewhat cut of msm is involved. swim loaded more of the tiny crystals which they noticed were more than likely good cuz they tasted VERY much like dope n what they used to snort....n they got a real hit! but swim is still wondering is it possible to get a cig cloud from shit note majorly cut with sumthing, anything to do with smoke technique? swim waits till its melted while turnin slowly of course, once melted very litely n very slowly hits piece while turning to 11 and 2 makes sure not to burn but does notice that on other occasions swim cant seem to see or has lack of depth perception, thinks they are lighting the rite spot n is no where near it

Kona_bear added 16 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

this time tho that swim is refering to when suspicous of cut it actually was smoking like it was gnna b big n then more like cig smoke, other times swim just cant see rite for some reason and isn't holding iighter in right spot once it is melted and ready to go, swim loses spot, so in that scenario there is lil or no smoke, but it is very wierd that swim thinks she is getting big hit n bowl is hella smoking n no huge cloud.....also, cud this have to with a semi dirty pipe? not bad at all just shit thats been there for a bit, when tried to get resin out using a water method n then worked so good, tried it again with that resin, that time it burned up n left lil brown specs.....dirty pipe have anything to do with hits? its same spots (hardly visable n very tiny) wont come out but other times theyve been there n hits are fine...wow swim is fucking conffuuuueessd

Last edited by Kona_bear; 28-02-2012 at 08:01. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 28-02-2012, 08:06

Male from Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisMonroe View Post
A good way to know how cut it is is to light it up like you're about to take a hit, but instead hold a dark lighter over the hole (with just enough room to blow the smoke out of) and hold it there until you've blown the smoke out of the bowl. The whiter the lighter, the harder you were fucked
Correct but not all cuts leave this residue. But a definite place to start
Old 28-02-2012, 08:29

Female from Canada

i would try to look but i keep pressing ENGLISH on the lil flag n all the directions are in some freakin foreign lanuage!!! even tho im press english. i pressed what i thought to b search button n think i was rite but when it gave me results, it was hardly related....o n swim tried the white residue test n no residue at all....but swim thinks cuz they smoked the msm already, bet that it was like 1/4 msm. not sure tho cuz swim feels mighty fine rite now except for the fact their are no cigs.

Kona_bear added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

wow should of proof read thaat loooks like i need to learn english. haha. but seriously y is it all in some foreign shit when i press english, even reloads the page like its gonna work but doesnt

Last edited by Kona_bear; 28-02-2012 at 08:29. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 28-02-2012, 10:22

Male from Australia
Re: AW: Confused? Why did this happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona_bear View Post
i would try to look but i keep pressing ENGLISH on the lil flag n all the directions are in some freakin foreign lanuage!!! even tho im press english. i pressed what i thought to b search button n think i was rite but when it gave me results, it was hardly related....o n swim tried the white residue test n no residue at all....but swim thinks cuz they smoked the msm already, bet that it was like 1/4 msm. not sure tho cuz swim feels mighty fine rite now except for the fact their are no cigs.

Kona_bear added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

wow should of proof read thaat loooks like i need to learn english. haha. but seriously y is it all in some foreign shit when i press english, even reloads the page like its gonna work but doesnt
agreed, lack of ciggies is all ways an issue!
Old 28-02-2012, 11:20

Female from Canada

thank god theres a gas station near by had to go on an adventure in the cold.. totally worth it tho. so yah, swim knows that dope usually is cut with something, prolly never all the time pure, but this is first time where swim cud tell by taste n exhaled smoke. 99.9% sure that there were like a few pure msm shards in there but the rest of the tinyier pieces were dope. the high diff is remarkably diff. at first with what swim believes was mainly msm, not sober, but no "awwhhh" rush after a nice hit (the best <3) but still, at least not ded sober....but then smoked a bowl of the tiny shit n after just like 3 hits the ^^ increased x10 too bad the whole bag cudnt have been that goood swim wud still have sum left then.
Old 28-02-2012, 11:57
Policy, Various & Reviews
Co-Moderator

49 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Mindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,136, Level: 12 Points: 7,136, Level: 12 Points: 7,136, Level: 12
Activity: 11.6% Activity: 11.6% Activity: 11.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona_bear View Post
Whats with this stuff? This has never happened to swim before. After smoking some shit out of a pokie it got the stem white, like usual, but then mila seconds later after a few hits, it ALL DISAPPEARED!!
I have no experience with methamphetamine, but am always curious about the ways in which drugs are adulterated. I get the impression that Adrenochrome-Warrior is referring to one of the main techniques here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenochrome-Warrior View Post
It was re-rocked with msm iso, phen and yes sometimes it looks grey ciggie smoke, sometimes milky thick, its many factors. I'm sure swiy is smoking it correctly but how does it 'feel', forget taste, looks etc. Some cutters are so realistic its terrible.
According to various commercial vendors methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) leaves very little residue behind, so if the substance in question had been heavily cut with it, that may explain the sudden disappearance of your meth.

I think the lack of colour, low melting point, low polarity, water solubility, high thermal stability, and appearance of when MSM cooled would make it an attractive and easily used cutting agent for profit-obsessed suppliers. I wouldn't be surprised if MSM were used in similar ways with other substances as well.

Last edited by Mindless; 28-02-2012 at 12:14. Reason: syntax
Old 29-02-2012, 16:48

22 y/o Male from USA - Nevada
DeToKz needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Did you blow in the stem??

Share this on:

Tags
methamphetamine

» New Threads
Opiate and benzos withdrawal...
Last post by Dawn Godess
22 Replies, 1,140 Views
More likely to get blitzed when...
Last post by OTC Junkie
4 Replies, 90 Views