Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 28-02-2012, 04:23
Silver Member

39 y/o Female from Azerbaijan
Sade is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Advice on nasal allergies from cocaine use.

My dog Rogue likes to do a few lines occasionally, it's about the only thing he can do since he doesn't have opposable thumbs. I don't know why he does it because he has a terrible allergic response. He can't talk so I can only go by observing his symptoms.

First time: No reaction
Second time: Continual drip from nose
Third time: Continual drip and extremely swollen face.

His reaction seems to have levelled out now. But everytime he does it he gets the same reaction. The inside of his nose swells completely shut. His nose swells. His eyes run. His cheeks swell and get red blotches and itchy patches. And he has a continual drip. If roll up tissues and put them in his nose but the drip is so heavy that they are soaked through in less than 5 minutes. He's miserable and uncomfortable for about two weeks. It makes no difference whether he does just a couple of lines or a couple of grams.

Can anyone explain what is happening? I've read all the rinsing cures but those are for people who have a mild reaction. This is pretty severe. He can't go anywhere without bunging up his nose with tissue and the neighborhood dogs all look at him strangely.
Old 29-02-2012, 02:52
Banned

Male from United States
baZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,240, Level: 12 Points: 7,240, Level: 12 Points: 7,240, Level: 12
Activity: 21.8% Activity: 21.8% Activity: 21.8%
Re: Advice on nasal allergies from cocaine use.

I wish I could be of more help here, but I don't have a whole lot to offer on this one. I have a few questions, and maybe one suggestion. How many times has this happened to Rogue? I mean, I can clearly see you wrote about three times, but was that it? Also, were the times you wrote about three separate occasions or three administrations of the same batch of cocaine? Anyway, the first time Rogue had no reaction, which would indicate no allergic response. The second time, he just had bad dripping from his nose. That can happen pretty much any time one does cocaine. I completely agree with you that the third occurrence is troubling, but I'm not sold on whether or not it's actually a reaction to the cocaine, or an agent the coke was cut with.

Does Rogue always get from the same place, or does it vary? If it varies, has this allergic reaction happened on multiple occasions from multiple sources? This would point a little more towards a cocaine allergy, but I'm still unsure. My first suggestion for Rogue is to look at the Cocaine forum on here at purification methods. It may be time consuming and he may just want to do his damn drugs, but you'd be amazed at how much extra shit is in cocaine... and any of that could be causing the reaction you're describing. If Rogue does that and he still suffers the same reaction, at least you'd know.

Here's a link to one purification method. Here's a link to another. There are probably more.

Rogue could also try taking some diphenhydramine (Benadryl, or any anti-histamine) before doing the blow to see if that helps.

Or, even better, Rogue could speak with a doctor because they are not the police and should be able to shine some light on the situation. God forbid he does it some time, suffers a severe allergic reaction and his throat swells up and he dies.

I strongly suggest Rogue tries some purification methods, sees a doctor, or just lays off the coke.

Be well.

Last edited by baZING; 29-02-2012 at 02:54. Reason: Added links
Old 29-02-2012, 04:47
Silver Member

Thanks for the great post. He was too busy chasing his tail and barking at the neighbors dog to get any sense out of him. I've had him since he was a pup so I know pretty much everything he has done.

The first three times he did cocaine were in different countries and with a year or so inbetween. His using history has spanned about 15 years. It's been very occasional use. After the first three uses the reaction was so bad he stopped doing it for years. The dripping, chunks of phlegm, blocked up nose, swollen itchy face, running eyes.

About six years ago he smoked it. That was the worst reaction. His face swelled up like he had been in an unlicensed dog fight with boxing gloves on.

5 years ago he snorted. Stupid little f**ker still hadn't learnt his doggy lesson. Same symptoms. It seems as though the cocaine rots the lining of his snout. The last day or so before it clears huge pieces of nose lining just come away when he blows. Like when you bite your cheek only much bigger. Then it seems that the healing starts.

Last year was probably the year he did it more times than he has in total in all the rest of the years he has taken it. But he would do it orally. Sometimes his mouth would swell and the next day he would have a stomach upset.

Then he tried plugging! Oh dear, cramps, mucus and slight incontinence.

Then this last time. He says he did two small lines. Same reaction. Even as he was going through the story with me I could see the proverbial penny drop. He really shouldn't be doing coke. You should see his sad, puppy dog face.

And about the swollen airways. On a couple of occasions his mouth has swollen that much after swallowing it that he has been scared that would happen.

And there it is. The end of Rogue's doggie dalliance with cocaine. He doesn't seem to have much luck with recreational drugs. But back in the day he was a rave pup. Now he's forever chasing that rush from when E was actually MDMA.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:27
Silver Member

44 y/o Male from USA - Massachusetts
profesor is on the way upprofesor is on the way upprofesor is on the way up

You are just determined to have a good time, aren't you! Just never smoke rock, ok? It would be interesting to find out how you react to coca leaves. Allergies to plants are very common, and that might be the case for you. Since you seem determined to keep trying, try and get some coca leaves and test yourself before you try the powder again, maybe chew a little bit. That's my best guess.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:53
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interestedin411 View Post
are we all really talking about a dog? I'm so confused!! Maybe you refer to your boyfriend or husband as your dog?!?!

Keep me posted, PLEASE!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by profesor View Post
You are just determined to have a good time, aren't you! Just never smoke rock, ok? It would be interesting to find out how you react to coca leaves. Allergies to plants are very common, and that might be the case for you. Since you seem determined to keep trying, try and get some coca leaves and test yourself before you try the powder again, maybe chew a little bit. That's my best guess.
Ohhhhh, a plant allergy. That would explain it. We've never looked at it like that. He really does like the effects and loves the whole crushing, building lines and snorting them. He hasn't been able to do that for many years. He puts it under his tongue and holds it in his mouth for a few minutes before he swallows. His tonsils and the back of his throat drive him crazy itching for a couple of days to the point were he has to actually scratch them to get some relief. Seems nobody either believes or understands his allergy. He had a friend at doggy daycare who suffered the same way. Besides that nobody else.

Thanks a lot for your thoughts. I honestly think you've cracked it. I have no idea how he would get whole of the leaf. Not asking for a supplier but could you tell me if that's something that would be realistically obtainable?
Old 19-05-2013, 05:28

25 y/o Male from United States
E4P2I0F is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Sorry to necro this old thread, but I have the exact same reaction! Every time I snort coke, even if it's just one line, my nose is completely clogged for days. I can't breathe through it at all, but like yours mine drips and I have to shove tissues up it. Then, near the end, I pull out giant, green boogers that are an inch or two long!

This happens from all sorts of coke, even the purest, most fishscaley coke I've ever seen. I guess we must be allergic to cocaine!

Share this on:

Tags
cocaine, cocaine users, drugs-forum