Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Hydrocodone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 26-02-2012, 02:05

44 y/o Male from United States
jayna oso should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%
Why does three 5/500 pills not do much?

AFOAF keeps telling me that after three 5/500 pills, he does not feel too high. He wants to mix it with 2 beers but is afraid of the acetominophen on the liver. Is 2 beers with 2 5/500 vicodin pills dangerous? is 3 5/500 vicodin pills dangerous? Thanks
Old 26-02-2012, 02:29
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from USA - Alaska
rejectedbysociety is a decent psychonaut.rejectedbysociety is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Why does three 5/500 pills not do much?

I'm not sure about the beers, doesn't seem like a good thing to do to your liver

If you have no tolerance 2 vic 5s(the 5 is for 5 mg of oxycodone, and i'm not sure if the 500 is total weight, or amount of filler) will get you there, and 3 would maybe not be dangerous, but you will go to sleep. However, when you develop a pill tolerance you have to double your dosage for the same affect, that's how people start popping pills like candy

Post Quality Evaluations:
Vicodin is Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen, not Ooxycodone!
Very dangerous info here. Do not tell people they have to double theyre dosage. And its hydro.
Old 26-02-2012, 02:30
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,318, Level: 12 Points: 7,318, Level: 12 Points: 7,318, Level: 12
Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6%

It's not the hydrocodone in the pills, it's the acetaminophen. It's bad for your liver and doses should not go above 1,000mg a dose or 4,000mg in a 24 hour period.

Mixing alcohol and hydrocodone is not a good idea, people do it, but it's not safe.

You should check out CWE (cold water extraction) on pills (codeine and hydrocodone, ect.).

Anywhere from 15mg to 25mg hydrocodone is safe for people with no tolerance but the only way to be as safe as possible is follow doctors directions.

Not saying you or anyone should do it, but if you started at 20mg you should feel good.
Old 26-02-2012, 18:47

24 y/o Male from United States
Roll1N should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 362, Level: 3 Points: 362, Level: 3 Points: 362, Level: 3
Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6%

15mg is a pretty small dose to really feel any euphoria. and usually for SWIM the 5mg hydrocodone doesn't seem to really work like the 10mg ones even if taken the same dose, swim doesn't know why but that's just the way it is.
Old 27-02-2012, 01:39
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from USA - Alaska
rejectedbysociety is a decent psychonaut.rejectedbysociety is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1

The filler(acetaminophen) is not proportional to the amount of hydrocodone, meaning the 10s are more concentrated hydrocodone. That probably has something to do with it
Old 27-02-2012, 02:02
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from United States
no eff eks is on the way upno eff eks is on the way upno eff eks is on the way up
Points: 635, Level: 3 Points: 635, Level: 3 Points: 635, Level: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayna oso View Post
AFOAF keeps telling me that after three 5/500 pills, he does not feel too high. He wants to mix it with 2 beers but is afraid of the acetominophen on the liver. Is 2 beers with 2 5/500 vicodin pills dangerous? is 3 5/500 vicodin pills dangerous? Thanks
While mixing 2 beers and 1000mg acetaminophen is unlikely to cause problems in a healthy individual, it is a dangerous combination of substances toxic to the liver and should be avoided.

Please check out the cold-water extraction wiki. Hydrocodone is easy to separate from acetaminophen if you take the time to learn how. Here's a link.
Old 03-05-2012, 01:20

Male from United States
EuphoricaMaxima is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rejectedbysociety View Post
I'm not sure about the beers, doesn't seem like a good thing to do to your liver

If you have no tolerance 2 vic 5s(the 5 is for 5 mg of oxycodone, and i'm not sure if the 500 is total weight, or amount of filler) will get you there, and 3 would maybe not be dangerous, but you will go to sleep. However, when you develop a pill tolerance you have to double your dosage for the same affect, that's how people start popping pills like candy
The 5 is for 5mg of hydrocodone, the active ingredient in Vicodin. Oxycodone is a different drug. The 500 is for 500mg of acetaminophen, aka Tylenol. It will not necessarily "put you to sleep" as many people react to the drug differently. When you build a tolerance, one does not simply "double your dose" either. That could prove to be very dangerous indeed...
If you built a tolerance to 80mg oxycodone, you wouldn't simply double your dose, or else you would most definitely go to sleep. Be very careful with hydrocodone, it will grab you and won't let you go, just ask my pet monkey.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:24

Male from United States
jakebluu is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

I took 3 last night and didn't feel anything.

useless one-liner, give more information about your experience next time
Old 25-06-2012, 06:31
Banned

25 y/o Male from United States
Break_Sanctuary is heading for the Darwin Award.Break_Sanctuary is heading for the Darwin Award.
Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%

To be honest I am getting kind of sick of people always going the route of saying acetaminophen in high doses will cause liver damage. Yes we all know 4,000 mg in a day is the recommended maximum dose of APAP. However a one time use of even 7,000 mg of APAP will not cause liver damage unless you have some previous liver condition. It is habitual use of high amounts of APAP that can cause liver damage. Now I am not saying it is great to take a bunch of it because it can cause serious nausea and stomach pain, but like i said... even 7k mg's will not cause liver damage if done only once or twice.

Break_Sanctuary added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

To answer your question (which I neglected to do because I am irritable right now) a few beers with only 1500mg of APAP will not cause liver damage either. May cause some uspet stomach, but just eat some food with it.

Very dangerous information... When your liver is damaged you don't always feel it

Last edited by Break_Sanctuary; 25-06-2012 at 06:31. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-07-2012, 21:12

33 y/o Male from United States
Xprestion is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

No he will be fine the first time I took Vic was when I was 16 and I took 30mgs so 15mg for a full grown man wouldn't do shit. 25-30mg Is more of the dose he will need. Try taking more Vic instead because the high is much better then the beer. I've drankin hard liquor on a much high amount of hrydro also.
Old 10-07-2012, 18:41
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from United States
pillls is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 215, Level: 2 Points: 215, Level: 2 Points: 215, Level: 2
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break_Sanctuary View Post
To be honest I am getting kind of sick of people always going the route of saying acetaminophen in high doses will cause liver damage. Yes we all know 4,000 mg in a day is the recommended maximum dose of APAP. However a one time use of even 7,000 mg of APAP will not cause liver damage unless you have some previous liver condition. It is habitual use of high amounts of APAP that can cause liver damage. Now I am not saying it is great to take a bunch of it because it can cause serious nausea and stomach pain, but like i said... even 7k mg's will not cause liver damage if done only once or twice.

Break_Sanctuary added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

To answer your question (which I neglected to do because I am irritable right now) a few beers with only 1500mg of APAP will not cause liver damage either. May cause some uspet stomach, but just eat some food with it.
Taking 7000mg twice in under 24 hours could KILL someone, let lone damage their liver. Just because you don't feel the damage doesn't mean it's not there... Dangerous info in my opinion.

pillls added 2 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

And to answer the ops question, why not try a CWE (cold water extraction)? If searched their is information all over this forum regarding it, and as many pills as needed can be used.

Last edited by pillls; 10-07-2012 at 18:41. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
oxycodone, vicodin