Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Research Chemicals Piperazines, Phenethylamines, Tryptamines & other designer drugs.

Old 25-02-2012, 04:34
beentheredonethatagain beentheredonethatagain is nu online
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%
the thread for those of us who know nothing or very little about research chemicals,

I recently have gain a interest in learning the abc if you will about tyrptamines and research chemicals in general... let me start by asking what if any are still legal here in the U.S.

aMT and dmt come to mind

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good idea for a thread
Old 25-02-2012, 05:09
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
ellisd is captain of the psychonauts.ellisd is captain of the psychonauts.ellisd is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 348, Level: 2 Points: 348, Level: 2 Points: 348, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: the thread for those of us who know nothing or very little about research chemica

aMT and DMT are illegal (of course), but the following are unscheduled (AFAIK), however, may fall under the analogue law >

4-HO-DET
4-HO-DIPT
4-ACO-DMT
4-HO-MET
4-HO/ACO-MIPT
4-MEO-MIPT
4-HO-MPT
5-MEO-MIPT
DPT

To name a few.

It would definitely be a good idea to get an update on the current law status of these chemicals prior to conducting any research.
Old 28-02-2012, 04:05
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: the thread for those of us who know nothing or very little about research chemica

First- I would say that in my opinion no research chemical is legal in the US- at best they exist in a gray area.

But maybe see 2c-e now officailly schedule 1? and Proposed laws on research chemicals before the US Congress

The DEA has made their intent to schedule many of the substances from Pihkal and Tihkal. And congress has likewise made their intent to schedule many RC's. The recent explosion in availability, use, and problems with synthetic cannabinoids and cathinones has pretty much heralded the end to many of Sasha creations- which existed for decades without real problems.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:27
Silver Member

Female from United States
Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.
Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Here's all the legals I can think of:

Phenethylamines--2C-I, 2C-C, 2C-P, NBOMe series, DOC, DOI, FLEA, 5- and 6-Apb, ALEPH-1, MBDB, MDEA

Tryptamines--Basically everything but 5-MeO-DMT and 5-MeO-DiPT. This includes 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-MET, 4-HO-MiPT, DiPT, MiPT, DPT, 5-MeO-DALT, 4-AcO-DET, etc.

Stimulants--Amphetamines (2-FA, 2-FMA, 3-FA, 4-FA); cathinones (4-MEC, 4-BMC, 4-EMC, butylone, pentedrone, pentylone); cocaine analogues (RTI-111, RTI-126, DMC, 4-FC); pyrovalerones (aPVP, aPBP, MPPP, etc); other (ethylphenidate)

Dissociatives--3-MeO-PCP, 4-MeO-PCP, 2-MeO-Ketamine, MXE

Sedatives/Depressants--etaqualone, phenazepam, etizolam, methylmethaqualone

Opiates--AH-7921, 0-desmethyltramadol

Cannabinoids--AM-2201, AM-1248, JTE-907, UR-144, RCS-4, AM-2233, JWH-122

Not a definitive list by any means, and state laws may vary greatly. But no federal laws specifically ban any of the preceding chems that SWIM knows of.

Very precise and organized answer
Old 10-03-2012, 03:57
Silver Member

beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC

alphabet soup, all these numbers and random letters, ffs i will not be trying any of them any time soon.. I would nt and dont even know what kind of high I would be going on. I would have to write down each RC and then study each .. too much work right now. but hey thanks for the great replies , I dont know how you ever learned so much about these research chemicals, but thats why this forum rocks. we have the brains

People put effort into answering you, but you dismiss their effort by saying that its too much effort for you
Old 01-04-2012, 21:28
Silver Member

Male from United States
Rob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline Medline
Points: 5,015, Level: 10 Points: 5,015, Level: 10 Points: 5,015, Level: 10
Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7%

You need to check carefully regarding the stimulants and the 2C-x drugs; depending on your state some of them might be banned.

Rob Cypher added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Cathinones as well.

Last edited by Rob Cypher; 01-04-2012 at 21:28. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-04-2012, 02:32
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Cypher View Post
You need to check carefully regarding the stimulants and the 2C-x drugs; depending on your state some of them might be banned.

Rob Cypher added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Cathinones as well.
I prolly will not ever mess with RC , they are not something that I have ever seen in real life and at this point in my life I have used enough time researching and testing the traditional chemicals , I cant spend the time and energy on a mixture of potions that is not even available easily.

thanks for all the good posts
Old 02-04-2012, 18:27
Banned

91 y/o Male from United States
Tony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way up

I POSTED some newb advice elsewhere about how the RC bussiness - the person ASKED CAN YOU SMOKE BATH SALTS?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Williams

Ok - first off I will explain something. You cannot smoke bath salts or ingest them they ARE for baths.

Now theres a thing called "legal highs" and "research chemicals"

Now "legal highs" are sorta not legal but not illegal they are grey. They are usualy some chemical/drug/rc that isn't classified and they are cut up or made into pills. The idea is they get illegal drugs like Ecstasy or Amphetamine and based on chemicals/drugs/rcs they will have something that mimics it or a couple of substances. They can vary though from being LEGAL like caffiene/turine pills so they don't say BATH SALT or NOT FOR HUMAN....... - in the UK they were mostly all piperzines like BZP, TFMPP and not really that bad/dangerious (lets remember like 3million people world wide must of dropped them and near no deaths) its just that they wern't very good as drugs. Sometimes they state what they are and sometimes they wont say anything.

Now a Research chemical is a drug like Mephedrone, MDPV, 2CT2 - it's a drug that may have near no human use to a good 5-10 years of some use. The problem is some of these are ok and forgiving but others are rolling a dice with your life. Now RC's are usually pure powder/crystal and state what the chemical is on the front or when ordering.

Now in the UK all the "safer" legal highs are banned what we see is frigging GOD knows what!! in them.

Please if you buy something called CLOUD-SPACE-9 in a nice fancy pack and pretty hearts (I made that name up BTW) and it doesn't list what's in it, lookup here or Google for info on the legal high. If you don't know and can't figure it out then seriously?? If your Cocaine dealer offered you something and said no idea what it is but it might or will get you high - would you flip that coin?

BTW I UNDER HERE I AM EXPLAINING SOMETHING - I have not actually done this

Let's say I just made up a new drug. It's all on paper it's chemical name is like 6-KMMC so I get it made in China just a kilo and people/testers say "yeah it's decent" - then I make 100kg and bring it to the UK or even to Europe (lesser laws in EU than UK) and then pack it in fancy boxes and make pills. I don't want people knowing it's "6-KMMC" so I brand it SP-EEEEEEDO (because other people will know 6-KMMC and get it made so the name hides it) and then it comes to the UK. So what is this drug?? I cant market it as nothing can I? So I say it's a "bath salt" and say NOT FOR HUMAN USE on. Also I can play about and say it's FROM EUROPE which is halve true but it was manucafured in china.

Bottom line, you have to read what you have and see what is in it.

You may have 4MMC AKA Mephedrone - that you snort - so to answer I don't think you can smoke that.

You may have MDPV - that you snort but that is smokable.

To be honest I would stay off bath salts, Radox from my supermarket gets me in the mood but it's a gel. (just some humour btw)

Old 02-04-2012, 18:55
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,548, Level: 20 Points: 19,548, Level: 20 Points: 19,548, Level: 20
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

Legal High is a term thats best avoided.
What is legal in one country/state is illegal in another.
Its a Headshop term, and it comes with some pretty negative baggage thanks to headshops and the media.

If your want to discuss drugs then its best to use their actual names, not some sort of general term like 'legal high'.
It will only cause confusion.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:43
Silver Member

Reputation Comments on this Post: in response to neg rep'er i only now have come to the conclusion of this reply by me.. I didnt realize that a guy would be so niave to someting other are well versed. Its just something that is my newbie question and I have decided on my intunitive and your replies that I have decided to refrain from exploration of research chemicals , harm reduction at its core.. thank you for all the info , gang !

Rep discussion -- yes, I see you are not complaining about the rep, but you could have stated this objectively instead of as a reply to rep anyway
Old 04-04-2012, 06:40

47 y/o Male from United States
neocortex is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by beentheredonethatagain View Post
I recently have gain a interest in learning the abc if you will about tyrptamines and research chemicals in general... let me start by asking what if any are still legal here in the U.S.

aMT and dmt come to mind
Yeah, AMT and DMT are most scheduled, like heroin. I've looked for research chemicals online recently, and except for mephedrome and stuff like that (sold as "bath salts" or "plant food"), there isn't a lot available in the US, and you have to look for some time to find sellers. Some sell in online "classified ads", if you want to risk your money, and your freedom. I really regret the scheduling of AMT, 13 hours of eyes-open visuals which could be shut off in 30 minutes with a benadryl. Most regrettable was the scheduling of TFMPP (3-trifluoromethyl phenylpiperazine HCL). 4 hours of eyes-closed visuals and off like a switch. They un-scheduled it, but good luck finding quantities for sale now in the US less.

The wide variety of tryptamines and phenethylamines (amphetamines) that can be made, it was an interesting endeavor, but in the end, most of them have uninteresting effects. A few are worthwhile. Some are dangerous. I've seen members of the 2-amino indan series for sale. That's a "cyclized" amphetamine structure. Some of those are hallucinogenic or entheogenic. Most of the RC companies you'll see online are in Canada, Britain, Europe and Eastern Europe. Importing into the US is a big risk. The Analog Act says chemicals are illegal based on EFFECTS that are similar to scheduled drugs. This makes RCs a big risk legally to purchase, possess or use. Always, always investigate negative effects, adverse reactions, or deaths caused by the RCs that are available now. At one time, the industry was a lot more ethical than it is now. Never purchase from any company that implies consumption on it's site, and never incriminate yourself by talking about consumption.

clearly explained and excellent advice
Discussing drug prices is against the forum rules

Last edited by Phenoxide; 04-04-2012 at 12:46. Reason: prices
Old 06-04-2012, 02:17
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from United States
EzekielCain is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Poster:

WHEN and IF you do decide to learn about RC's for yourself you have to remember the golden rule. It's the rule that everyone "chasing the high" forgets first...want to know what it is?

MODERATION.

Start LOW AND SLOW.

A lot of really stupid kids get ahold of something because "it's legal." They expect that it's like something they've taken before (when in fact it is NOT) and when they don't get the instant gratification of feeling what they expected, they use MORE! By the time the gradual climb has happened it's already snowballed into something far greater.

They start freaking out. They tell Mom and Dad they did some designer drug they got off the internet and Mom and Dad drive them to the ER because they didn't take any time to research and place nicely first. Too many "Eyeballers" that thought they would be okay.

So please...please bud, if you decide to try something brand new that you've never experienced before, start small so you can see how you'll acclimate to the new sensations. Better safe than sorry!

good advice

Share this on:

Tags
bath salt, ethylphenidate