Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Oxycodone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 24-02-2012, 23:35
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
canadian oxyneo vs. american OP oxycontin, do we need to start new threads for oxyneo

ok i thought i would take the liberty to post this before every person in canada starts a thread about how to do x,y,z to the new oxyneo pills when it is very likely all of these questions have been discussed at great length by oxycodone users from america when perdue pharma came out with the dreaded oxycontin OP.

firstly, are the ingredients the same? if not what are the differences and are they large enough that we need duplicate threads about defeating these pills?

is there anyone in canada who has these pills who will review the oxycontin OP threads in this forum and tell us how similar or different the two are.

if the pills are the same than all of the information canadians are looking for already exists on this site and there is no need to start eight hundred new threads asking question. im going to post some links at the bottom about the american oxycontin OP, hopefully someone from canada can tell us if we need all these new threads or if we can utilize the existing threads that have been around for a while now since the OP's have been on the american market

here is the thread with the most information on the oxycontin OP i think, lots of descriptions, pics, ect, check it out before we start a million new threads

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...ight=oxycontin

Last edited by coolhandluke; 24-02-2012 at 23:41. Reason: adding link
Old 25-02-2012, 16:20
Banned

Male from United States
MajorTom should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Re: canadian oxyneo vs. american OP oxycontin, do we need to start new threads for ox

Good thread ol' pal just somthing to think about

oxycodone clearly has a high tolernence to heat, can basically look at this crisping technique as one would look at smoking the regular oc's, right before OC would vapourize into smoke it turns a gold/ light brown colour... before the OC reaches this melting point, the other contents are burnt off, as they clearly do not have the high tolerance to heat that OC has. and you can see them do so right before the oc melts

Perdue is just covering theyre ass they dont really care if we beat it, heck they were probably rooting for the drug abusers,

and for those thinking this change doesnt take affect until the end of the month, that is wrong!!! ... it is already in full effect, no more cdn's

also worth noting that manitoba and another province have refused to go along with this, but i dont know what this means...
Old 25-02-2012, 23:55
Productive insomniac
Administrator

98 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 82,504, Level: 41 Points: 82,504, Level: 41 Points: 82,504, Level: 41
Activity: 49.0% Activity: 49.0% Activity: 49.0%
Re: canadian oxyneo vs. american OP oxycontin, do we need to start new threads for ox

There are many people looking for information about oxyneo.
Old 26-02-2012, 07:14
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa View Post
from what i have gather oxyneo is either the same as the oxycontin OP american or very similar, and i made the thread because when that formula addicts and users tried everything under the sun to try and beat the time release. there are tons of threads that came from the oxycontin op and from what i have read i think many of them could very well be of great use to our canadian neighbors up north with their new formula. in the next few weeks i bet this subject is going to blow up really big when regular oxycontin pills are gone and canadians could look into some tests americans have all ready done with these pills.
Old 27-02-2012, 07:08
Banned

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa View Post
are you reffering to the number of hits on the site using keywords oxyneo?

or do you mean that there isnt much info on the net about them
Old 27-02-2012, 12:37
Productive insomniac
Administrator

98 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 82,504, Level: 41 Points: 82,504, Level: 41 Points: 82,504, Level: 41
Activity: 49.0% Activity: 49.0% Activity: 49.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorTom View Post
are you reffering to the number of hits on the site using keywords oxyneo?
Yes, indeed. There are loads of people looking for information on how to abuse oxyneo and on information about oxyneo.
Old 27-02-2012, 21:09
Silver Member

Female from Canada
LostControl is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

The Ingredients look the same to me. Here's the lists of what is in OxyNeo and OxyContin OP:

According to the Health Canada Drug Products Database, the ingredients in OxyNeo are:
Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT),
hypromellose, polyethylene glycol 400,
polyethylene oxide, magnesium stearate,
titanium dioxide and hydroxypropyl cellulose
(10 mg, 80 mg), iron oxide (15, 20, 30, 40, 60,
80mg), polysorbate 80 (20, 30, 40, 60 mg),
silicon dioxide and FD&C Blue No. 2 (80mg)

The FDA website has the following ingredients in US OxyContin:
The 10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg, 30 mg, 40 mg, 60 mg and 80 mg tablets contain the following inactive ingredients: butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), hypromellose, polyethylene glycol 400, polyethylene oxide, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide.
The 10 mg tablets also contain: hydroxypropyl cellulose.
The 15 mg tablets also contain: black iron oxide, yellow iron oxide, and red iron oxide.
The 20 mg tablets also contain: polysorbate 80 and red iron oxide.
The 30 mg tablets also contain: polysorbate 80, red iron oxide, yellow iron oxide, and black iron oxide.
The 40 mg tablets also contain: polysorbate 80 and yellow iron oxide.
The 60 mg tablets also contain: polysorbate 80, red iron oxide and black iron oxide.
The 80 mg tablets also contain: hydroxypropyl cellulose, yellow iron oxide and FD&C Blue #2/Indigo Carmine Aluminum Lake.

I'm assumning that this means that any method you can use to defeat OPs can be used for the OxyNeo as well.
Old 09-03-2012, 19:52

42 y/o Male from Canada
5150Fan is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

OxyNEO is NOT exactly the same as the American OP (It MAY have the same ingredients..but the design is different). The Canadian OXYNEO is a very hard pill which is now a bit bigger then the previous CDN pill. It does not turn to mush if you try to crush it (you can't just use a quarter to crush it...maybe a hammer but your wasting your time) You can grind it using a pedi-egg, but it's very tough. If you attempt to snort it after grinding, you will find yourself pulling glue out of your nose about 4 hours later. Microwave technique did not work on NEO after AFOM tried it because he still got the same glue like substance coming out of his nose hours later. This was all attempted on a few 20mg pills so I don't know if higher doses of NEO are different.
Old 09-03-2012, 20:48
Banned

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150Fan View Post
OxyNEO is NOT exactly the same as the American OP (It MAY have the same ingredients..but the design is different). The Canadian OXYNEO is a very hard pill which is now a bit bigger then the previous CDN pill. It does not turn to mush if you try to crush it (you can't just use a quarter to crush it...maybe a hammer but your wasting your time) You can grind it using a pedi-egg, but it's very tough. If you attempt to snort it after grinding, you will find yourself pulling glue out of your nose about 4 hours later. Microwave technique did not work on NEO after AFOM tried it because he still got the same glue like substance coming out of his nose hours later. This was all attempted on a few 20mg pills so I don't know if higher doses of NEO are different.
honestly, try the oven tek before the micro wave, ya I know this guy who never did any of that 10 step process with the op's

simple break it up however, turn oven on BROIL! get the plate as close to the element as possible. and hold a flashlight on to see when the color changes from clear to light brown....

let cool scrap, snort! of course this is all speculation, were talking hypothetically

I would find it very hard to beleive they would invest all that money in OP just to make the neo's completely different. they never said you cant abuse them they just said its going to be harder

Last edited by MajorTom; 13-03-2012 at 06:04.
Old 09-03-2012, 21:14

42 y/o Male from Canada
5150Fan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorTom View Post
honestly, try the oven tek before the micro wave, ya I never did any of that 10 step process with the op's

simple break it up however, turn oven on BROIL! get the plate as close to the element as possible. and hold a flashlight on to see when the color changes from clear to light brown....

let cool scrap, snort!

I would find it very hard to beleive they would invest all that money in OP just to make the neo's completely different. they never said you cant abuse them they just said its going to be harder
So a toaster oven should do the same thing then right?? what temp should my friend try it at??
Old 10-03-2012, 00:24
Banned

Male from United States

I would think it would work, as close to the element as possible

Last edited by MajorTom; 13-03-2012 at 06:06.
Old 12-03-2012, 21:10
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Female from Canada
tigerbomb is an unknown quantity at this point

MajorTom, SWIM tried your oven-broiler method and it worked beautifully. Used a shiny metal pan instead of a plate for fear of breaking a plate, only took about 3 minutes tops, you really have to watch it almost constantly. Broiler wasn't even fully preheated. Check it every 30seconds or so... when golden take it out, let it cool and harden, and you're good to go. Only thing is it wasn't crushed, it was cut up with a sharp knife and chopping board, as if one was mincing garlic into the smallest pieces possible. Good luck everyone.
Old 13-03-2012, 06:08
Banned

Male from United States

congrats man, im glad it worked however I am unable to take credit as this is not my research I will try and find whos to credit, and repost but you are correct, it does work.

maybe you can share what tool you used to grind it, might help others, seeing as this is a harm reduction site spare people some unforseable problems
Old 21-03-2012, 03:27
Silver Member

Male from United States

are there any other canadians who can report back with more info about these? have some of the methods american users used to defeat the OP version worked, i read above the microwave didn't.

really i never tried to defeat the OP's i could almost always get 30 mg instant release pills almost always and if i did get the OP's i got 80s very cheap and would grind them up and usually let it sit in soda for a while and consume a few 80s. snorted it a few times but didn't think it was really worth having all that nasty gel in my nose, and having gooey boogers for a day.

just wondering, now these have been around for a little while anyone can report back and give some more info.
Old 03-04-2012, 19:05
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

29 y/o Male from Canada
OXYNEOCANEATMYASS is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

The pepsi method or mixing with acid (high content alcohol, pepsi, lemon juice, whatever)... pepsi-method... grind up... put in shot glass with pepsi... wait 45min-60 min... do shot.... also seen posts for just taking it and chugging coke and eating burger... but the other method for the snorter/shooters.... is to grind using reg ol' hose clap (pliers if you are clumsy) and to put on plate (do NOT microwave... heat will kill the active ingredients you like).... spread even about the height of credit card... then put the acid of choice on top.... let it dry and use razor blade to cut up the paste.... then, enjoy!
Old 21-04-2012, 07:22

35 y/o Male from Canada
delia_mad420 is an unknown quantity at this point

delia_mad420@hotmail.com
I was doing well on the Oxycontin, however after 3 weeks of profusely sweating, feeling nauseous, my chest and throat feel like I am being choked with a build up on my gag reflex making me gaga and sometimes throw up, my lungs feel like they are being coated in gel, my heart feels weird. A few times I thought I might be having a heart attack taking the new Oxyneo. It doesn’t even give the same amount of pain relief. Almost every time I get up I throw up and/or dry heave. I really haven’t been able to barely eat anything. Nothing taste the same, even chocolate tastes bad. I have lost 25 lbs over the last 3 weeks. All my Bipolar meds are also being expelled. Causing my withdrawal to be 3 times as bad. I can't seem to digest it. I have this gel stuck in the back of my throat causing me to gag and throw up. I am seriously considering suicide I am just too scared, however I know that sooner or later mania/depression will insidiously make me fall into a episode where I will be a risk to myself and others What are my choices I have been to the Doctors 3 times before I was prescribed the Fentanyl patch, however that needs special authorisation that should have only taken 2 weeks It has been a month. He defers to you. You told me once that I should try Hydrocodone I didn’t want to because the Oxycontin worked with out side effects other then withdrawal when you don’t take it. I would like to change to any other medication or at least try it until the approval for the patch goes through. I was told 3 weeks ago that it would take only 2 weeks. During all this time I have been sick in bed. My quality of life has drop to a new all time low. Tammer the Pharmacist gave me my old medication for the last week. I was so messed up I didn’t even realise that I was taking the old medication until the 5th day. When I finally started to feel a bit better I went in to pick up my daily meds and say thank you. I thought he did it because he saw how sick I was, however I was wrong and it was apparently a mistake that went on for 6 days until I opened my big mouth. Dr. Ighema is apparently leaving the country again so if the patch for what ever reason doesn’t work or it is too strong or not strong enough I won’t have anyone to go see and get a solution to the problem. I also learned that I would not be given anything for break through because Tammer says Dr. Ighema wants to monitor me. How is the doctor planning to that if he is out of the country. Tammer still has the Oxycontin, however he says he isn’t allowed to dispense it. He told me that he would call the collage of Physicians to see if he could. How can he say that after dispensing it for the past 6 days. I read on the internet that people that were prepared for the change requested a 3 month prescription to give them time to find another solution. That the Pharmacies can dispense the rest of what they have before switching. Michael is another patient that is taking the same medication that I am. He had the exact same problems and he was put on the Hydrocodone with out too much trouble. Please I know you are a smart and reasonable man. You and only you according to Dr. Ighema are the only one allowed to change what’s is happening to me. I haven’t felt this hopeless for a very long time and it is getting worse It was getting better but I had to go and be honest and that was the end of that. I have asked my A.I.S.H. F.B.W. if she could help me pay for the medication since Tammer has failed to keep his word that it would only take 2 weeks for Blue Cross to approve coverage. I have already filled out my part and faxed the Doctors form to him. I still think due process will take a while. So what do I do in the mean time ? Keep having to throw up on the floor so I can retrieve the medication Then force myself to swallow the slimy pills again. I remain bed ridden unable to go to work with my dad. We are both losing money because I can’t go. I couldn’t even make it through Easter with out making everyone upset My little cousins are scared to come near me because of how I look. I am running out of options and the longer I don’t keep down my Physc meds the more I become a risk to myself and/or others. To be honest if I have to go through life like this I would rather find a way to euthanize myself, not a expectable option for all those that care about me. The only other thing I can think of is to try other things that I have been doing my best to stay away from. I have/had a future to look forward too. 2 children I want to see grow up and Graduate. Please give me a call if you should need anything 780 482 7996 Please I beg you not to say you can’t help me. Thank you. M. Giesbrecht

delia_mad420 added 0 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

delia_mad420@hotmail.com
I was doing well on the Oxycontin, however after 3 weeks of profusely sweating, feeling nauseous, my chest and throat feel like I am being choked with a build up on my gag reflex making me gaga and sometimes throw up, my lungs feel like they are being coated in gel, my heart feels weird. A few times I thought I might be having a heart attack taking the new Oxyneo. It doesnít even give the same amount of pain relief. Almost every time I get up I throw up and/or dry heave. I really havenít been able to barely eat anything. Nothing taste the same, even chocolate tastes bad. I have lost 25 lbs over the last 3 weeks. All my Bipolar meds are also being expelled. Causing my withdrawal to be 3 times as bad. I can't seem to digest it. I have this gel stuck in the back of my throat causing me to gag and throw up. I am seriously considering suicide I am just too scared, however I know that sooner or later mania/depression will insidiously make me fall into a episode where I will be a risk to myself and others What are my choices I have been to the Doctors 3 times before I was prescribed the Fentanyl patch, however that needs special authorisation that should have only taken 2 weeks It has been a month. He defers to you. You told me once that I should try Hydrocodone I didnít want to because the Oxycontin worked with out side effects other then withdrawal when you donít take it. I would like to change to any other medication or at least try it until the approval for the patch goes through. I was told 3 weeks ago that it would take only 2 weeks. During all this time I have been sick in bed. My quality of life has drop to a new all time low. Tammer the Pharmacist gave me my old medication for the last week. I was so messed up I didnít even realise that I was taking the old medication until the 5th day. When I finally started to feel a bit better I went in to pick up my daily meds and say thank you. I thought he did it because he saw how sick I was, however I was wrong and it was apparently a mistake that went on for 6 days until I opened my big mouth. Dr. Ighema is apparently leaving the country again so if the patch for what ever reason doesnít work or it is too strong or not strong enough I wonít have anyone to go see and get a solution to the problem. I also learned that I would not be given anything for break through because Tammer says Dr. Ighema wants to monitor me. How is the doctor planning to that if he is out of the country. Tammer still has the Oxycontin, however he says he isnít allowed to dispense it. He told me that he would call the collage of Physicians to see if he could. How can he say that after dispensing it for the past 6 days. I read on the internet that people that were prepared for the change requested a 3 month prescription to give them time to find another solution. That the Pharmacies can dispense the rest of what they have before switching. Michael is another patient that is taking the same medication that I am. He had the exact same problems and he was put on the Hydrocodone with out too much trouble. Please I know you are a smart and reasonable man. You and only you according to Dr. Ighema are the only one allowed to change whatís is happening to me. I havenít felt this hopeless for a very long time and it is getting worse It was getting better but I had to go and be honest and that was the end of that. I have asked my A.I.S.H. F.B.W. if she could help me pay for the medication since Tammer has failed to keep his word that it would only take 2 weeks for Blue Cross to approve coverage. I have already filled out my part and faxed the Doctors form to him. I still think due process will take a while. So what do I do in the mean time ? Keep having to throw up on the floor so I can retrieve the medication Then force myself to swallow the slimy pills again. I remain bed ridden unable to go to work with my dad. We are both losing money because I canít go. I couldnít even make it through Easter with out making everyone upset My little cousins are scared to come near me because of how I look. I am running out of options and the longer I donít keep down my Physc meds the more I become a risk to myself and/or others. To be honest if I have to go through life like this I would rather find a way to euthanize myself, not a expectable option for all those that care about me. The only other thing I can think of is to try other things that I have been doing my best to stay away from. I have/had a future to look forward too. 2 children I want to see grow up and Graduate. Please give me a call if you should need anything 780 482 7996 Please I beg you not to say you canít help me. Thank you. M. Giesbrecht

Last edited by delia_mad420; 21-04-2012 at 07:22. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-04-2012, 23:01
Silver Member

Female from Canada
LostControl is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2

Delia - So sorry you're having so many problems with OxyNeo. I know that there are several of us here on Drugs-Forum that are having similar problems - so know that you are at least not alone!

We have a lot to be angry about - a perfectly good drug like OxyContin taken off the market not because it didn't work, or caused bad side effects (like thalidamide did back in the 1960s) - then at least I could see why they would want to take it off the market. In this case, the only reason they got rid of OxyContin was because idiots were using it NOT as prescribed (crushed / injected) - and it was usually used by people it wasn't even prescribed for (and on top of that, was used with other drugs / alcohol). That's similar to saying that they are going to get rid of cars, because some idiots - without driver's licences - keep stealing cars, driving them at 200 kms hour, and then killing themselves. And then the families of the people who died had the nerve to blame the car manufacturers for their loved one's deaths! Don't you think those people would be laughed out of the room if they did that? So, what makes the OxyContin case any different?

OK - my ranting for the day is over! Just wanted to let you know you're not alone. There are quite a few of us dealing with problems with this change to our medications. At least you're in Alberta! (It was mentioning AISH that gave it away - I dealt with AISH patients all the time when I used to work at London Drugs in Edmonton). Here in Ontario we're also dealing with the problem that OxyNeo isn't covered by our Ontario Drug Plan. So, on top of the slimy goo, we are forced to pay hundreds of $$ for the slimy goo.

One thing you might want to ask your doctor about is the instant release oxycodone tablets - they're called OxyIR (they come in 10 and 20 mg tablets). If you were taking OxyContin before, and it worked well for you, this is the same medication, just in a short acting tablet instead of long-acting. Many people have problems digesting OxyNeo - so you're not alone. If OxyContin worked well for you before, OxyIR should work the same - you'll just have to figure out how many you need to take daily. For example, if you took 80mg OxyContin in the morning, and one at bedtime, you are taking 160mg a day. If your doctor prescribes the 20mg tablets, you could take 2 tablets 4 times a day - which also equals 160mg a day. This will help with the withdrawal symptoms, and stop the vomiting (which will help with the psych meds too). I don't know if Oxy IR is covered by the Alberta Drug plan - that's one thing you'll need to ask your pharmacist or doctor about. That's one issue here in Ontario - Oxy IR isn't covered by Ontario Drug Plan. The GOOD news (yes, there is a tiny bit of good news) is that each Oxy IR tablet is pretty cheap - the generic are less than 30 cents a tablet, the brand name are around 65 cents a tablet. Much better than the $4.50 per tablet that OxyContin / OxyNeo 80mg costs. (My apologies for discussing drug costs - I hope it is ok, as it's the cost of prescription meds, not the street price for the drugs. If it's not ok, can a moderator please edit this out? Thanks).

Please let us know if you manage to get the prescription changed, and if it works better for you. I was changed to Hydromorph contin, and had terrible side effects. Once the doctor gave me OxyIR, I'm back to my old self again!!! If you have any questions, just pm me.
Old 04-05-2012, 15:39
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%

I am very confused, are all types of oxycontin now like this, or is it only the higher doses?

Share this on:

Tags
america, canada, canadian, dealing, drug, drugs-forum, extraction, how to abuse oxyneo?, how to extract, injecting, new drug, oxycodone, oxycontin, oxycontin abuse, oxycontin op, oxyneo, percocet, time release, wiki

» New Threads
Codeine Vs Tramadol
Last post by Hamish
5 Replies, 224 Views
Looking for advice to help quit...
Last post by anon9871
2 Replies, 34 Views
Cocaine experiences
Last post by Dwhoneil
203 Replies, 69,472 Views
Are there any other mothers out...
Last post by Cesareo