Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 24-02-2012, 10:16
Banned

33 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
How much is safe to inject my first time?

I've been smoking meth for years so I want to slam it but I don't know how much to start off with. How much should I try my first time? I'm guessing a bowl's worth?
Old 05-03-2012, 17:01

34 y/o Female from United States
origeuphoria should review received reputation comments.
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: How much is safe to inject my first time?

Please tell me you did not do that much for your first time injecting!!
Old 05-03-2012, 17:14
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Finland
fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.
Points: 895, Level: 4 Points: 895, Level: 4 Points: 895, Level: 4
Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8%

A lot less than when smoking. Accurate amounts are impossible to say because of unknown purity etc, but I wouldn't personally go ANY further than something like 0,05g (50mg) for the first time (given that we're talking about street meth, not pharmaceutical meth), just to be on the safe side and get a feel of it. You can do it, but you cannot undo it, you know?
Old 06-03-2012, 21:21
Silver Member

Male from Scotland
Hardstepa is captain of the psychonauts.Hardstepa is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 311, Level: 2 Points: 311, Level: 2 Points: 311, Level: 2
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

Bullfrog has never took meth before but he has been given a 100mg sample for his first go.Would 50mg be safe for a non tolerant user??

Post Quality Evaluations:
Price discussion is against the rules.

Last edited by MrG; 08-05-2013 at 15:37. Reason: Price enquiry removal
Old 07-03-2012, 08:27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by origeuphoria View Post
Please tell me you did not do that much for your first time injecting!!
No...lol I ended up doing a few small pieces and that was great for me; I just assumed it was that much before actually learning more.
Old 08-03-2012, 03:36
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
cmhboy88 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

It's honestly different for everyone. Your tolerance might be higher depending on how long you have been using. Also, you can't go by measurement alone. You need to be aware of the potency of your ice before every single slam unless it is from the same bag.

So my advice is the following:

When you get your bag, smoke a bit to see how it hits you. Sometimes you get really good shit. Sometimes you get okay shit. Sometime you get bunk shit and you shouldn't slam that to begin with because God knows what its cut with or what the purity is. Also, I've learned that this can avoid a variety of problems depending off of who you grabbed from. Some people cut bags with a variety of stuff that simply won't melt in your bowl so you can't shoot it. Better to find out in a pipe than a point. When this happens, don't grab off that person anymore. Sometimes people do quick shots by back loading their point and don't realize something hasn't dissolved because they can't see it in the point.

Start small if you are uncertain about the quality of your ice. You can always do more, but you can't take the shit out of your arm and at that point you've created a problem for yourself.

Also, remember the following:

1 point = one slam. Don't reuse your points if you can avoid it and if you absolutely have to reuse your point, sanitize it with bleach for three minutes and flush multiple times with hot water.

Always sanitize your slam spot with a rubbing alcohol pad before you slam. Don't think you need to do this? Wait until you get a staph infection in your arm and end up in the hospital.

Use purified water from an unopened bottle. Don't slam with tap water.

When you slam, find the biggest fattest purplest vain. Go in at an angle, rotate, draw back, make sure it registers, loosen your tie off, and inject slowly. If you feel it burn at any point STOP because you misfired and meth isn't absorbed by the muscle.

Afterwards clean the spot with an additional alcohol pad and then apply antibiotic ointment to avoid infection and help your slam spot heal.

Be safe and be smart.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Great advice
Never use an alcohol pad after injecting it keeps blood from clotting and could cause more health risks
Old 09-03-2012, 06:19
Banned

Thank you very much for your response. Very informative!
Old 10-03-2012, 03:40
Silver Member

39 y/o Male from Macau
Quorthon is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhboy88 View Post
Afterwards clean the spot with an additional alcohol pad and then apply antibiotic ointment to avoid infection and help your slam spot heal.

Be safe and be smart.
I just wanted to highlight this point as I am under the impression that using an alcohol pad after injection hindered the healing process and results in additional scar tissue being formed. Any MDs here who can elaborate?

Also you can get cream from the Pharmacy specifically for use after intravenous injection which would be even better than using an antibiotic and helps to minimise scar tissue formation. I did a quick Google but can't find the name, sorry.
Old 13-03-2012, 17:45
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
cmhboy88 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quorthon View Post
I just wanted to highlight this point as I am under the impression that using an alcohol pad after injection hindered the healing process and results in additional scar tissue being formed. Any MDs here who can elaborate?

Also you can get cream from the Pharmacy specifically for use after intravenous injection which would be even better than using an antibiotic and helps to minimise scar tissue formation. I did a quick Google but can't find the name, sorry.
The angry Korean that owns the corner liquor store has always done that when he slams. His slam spot is usually healed within a few hours and rarely bruises. He uses the alcohol pad post slam to again clean the spot, wipe off the bit of blood, and give a nice clean surface for the antibiotic ointment. It's always worked perfectly for him.
Old 13-03-2012, 18:14

34 y/o Male from United States
defensitive is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1

also anti-bacterial soap applied at injection site afterwards eliminates bruising and infections.
Old 18-03-2012, 21:55

24 y/o Male from United States
XxInsomniacxX is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB1981 View Post
I've been smoking meth for years so I want to slam it but I don't know how much to start off with. How much should I try my first time? I'm guessing a bowl's worth?
Dude if you've been smoking it for years that means you probably have a tolerance. Id say do .2 grams squirt 20units of water on top of it crunch up shards with the rig cap, use a plastic spoon Why plastic? just trust me, use plastic because for some reason its hard to suck it all up if u use a metal spoon(part of it ends up crackin back on the spoon, and whatever is cracked back on the spoon is dope thats not where it belongs - in your brain.)

Meth is a very forgiving drug when it comes to dosages, Its REALLLY hard to overdose on meth no matter how u do it. If you want an amazing rush do about .2 for your first shot. No need to really start small if your putting a needle in your arm anyway, you wont die I guarantee it.
Old 18-03-2012, 22:45
Banned

36 y/o Male from United States
Kidx needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB1981 View Post
Just don't do it. You don't wanna go down that road, and you know it's only going to take more and more. If you want a better high, go off of it for a few days and it will feel better the next time you use.

If you insist, I would say do under .10 g and see how you feel.
Old 29-08-2012, 03:52
Silver Member

35 y/o Female from United States
Miss Metal is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I did .25 my first time and it was awesome! After a few months I went up to .35. I'll say that's a lil more of a trip than I liked. I love the spin and rush. But the whole eyes shaking and train noises along with seeing shit is not my thing )
Old 30-08-2012, 04:26

dante5d should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%

SWIM was given .45gs (which isnt a whole lot to a typical IV user) his first bout and had a great time. nothing really compares to that burning sensation in the back of your throat.
Old 30-08-2012, 04:34
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Finland
fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.
Points: 895, Level: 4 Points: 895, Level: 4 Points: 895, Level: 4
Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dante5d View Post
SWIM was given .45gs (which isnt a whole lot to a typical IV user) his first bout and had a great time. nothing really compares to that burning sensation in the back of your throat.
0.45g is a gigantic dose for someone with no tolerance (and big for even for someone who has some, in my opinion), the stuff that you had must've been cut to shreds. Please, if any first-timer reads this, do NOT shoot 0,45g, if can be overwhelming and borderline dangerous.
Old 30-08-2012, 04:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by fehs View Post
0.45g is a gigantic dose for someone with no tolerance (and big for even for someone who has some, in my opinion), the stuff that you had must've been cut to shreds. Please, if any first-timer reads this, do NOT shoot 0,45g, if can be overwhelming and borderline dangerous.
SWIM's "stuff" was cleaned with acetone prior
Old 30-08-2012, 05:37
Silver Member

Quote:
I thought I was having a heart attack when I went up to .35 my 3rd time! And I've been using for 13 years. I just started slamming this year , but if his shit is any close to the stuff I get, it may be a lil much!
Old 30-08-2012, 07:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Metal View Post
I thought I was having a heart attack when I went up to .35 my 3rd time! And I've been using for 13 years. I just started slamming this year , but if his shit is any close to the stuff I get, it may be a lil much!
most the shit SWIM gets down here is straight out of Mexico and admittedly the qualities probably lacking. But still, SWIM knows alot of people in his circle who have no problem slamming .85+.
Old 01-09-2012, 03:52
Silver Member

Quote:
most the shit SWIM gets down here is straight out of Mexico and admittedly the qualities probably lacking. But still, SWIM knows alot of people in his circle who have no problem slamming .85+.
Wow! I couldn't imagine! Well, I get my stuff straight from the shed lol! If I done half of .85 I'd probably fall over. )
Old 27-10-2012, 04:29

Male from United States
illy should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhboy88 View Post
It's honestly different for everyone. Your tolerance might be higher depending on how long you have been using. Also, you can't go by measurement alone. You need to be aware of the potency of your ice before every single slam unless it is from the same bag.

So my advice is the following:

When you get your bag, smoke a bit to see how it hits you. Sometimes you get really good shit. Sometimes you get okay shit. Sometime you get bunk shit and you shouldn't slam that to begin with because God knows what its cut with or what the purity is. Also, I've learned that this can avoid a variety of problems depending off of who you grabbed from. Some people cut bags with a variety of stuff that simply won't melt in your bowl so you can't shoot it. Better to find out in a pipe than a point. When this happens, don't grab off that person anymore. Sometimes people do quick shots by back loading their point and don't realize something hasn't dissolved because they can't see it in the point.

Start small if you are uncertain about the quality of your ice. You can always do more, but you can't take the shit out of your arm and at that point you've created a problem for yourself.

Also, remember the following:

1 point = one slam. Don't reuse your points if you can avoid it and if you absolutely have to reuse your point, sanitize it with bleach for three minutes and flush multiple times with hot water.

Always sanitize your slam spot with a rubbing alcohol pad before you slam. Don't think you need to do this? Wait until you get a staph infection in your arm and end up in the hospital.

Use purified water from an unopened bottle. Don't slam with tap water.

When you slam, find the biggest fattest purplest vain. Go in at an angle, rotate, draw back, make sure it registers, loosen your tie off, and inject slowly. If you feel it burn at any point STOP because you misfired and meth isn't absorbed by the muscle.

Be safe and be smart.

That sounds very informative. Could you be so kind as to re-post it with no slang? I want to try an injection and I'm doing research. Thanks!
Old 18-04-2013, 06:16
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
LifeSucceedsDeath is on the way upLifeSucceedsDeath is on the way upLifeSucceedsDeath is on the way up
Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

Useful info in this thread, but I feel obliged to make one thing perfectly clear.

The liver, skin, stomach, bone marrow, and the many other of our natural protection mechanism's against toxins are bypassed when we choose to IV drugs - delivering as good as we can an unsatisfactory sterile solution directly into the bloodstream. As a result, the risk of infection and overdose is greatly increased.

There are quite a few reason's for this;
1. Contaminants in impure street dope. All dope that's clandestinely produced has passed several hands and gone through several cuts, not to mention reactions leaving impurities. 99% of people need be aware of this, unless your Jesus or someone super connected. I'd imagine if he wanted dope God would spare no expense; Heaven #9...dreaming on... I know it's not gonna happen with most of you, but for those non-procrastinators order 0.2micron (ÁM) filters ASAP. These can be re-used to an extent, and always run through before injection - of course not everybody's gonna go out of their way, but it's available all online for a few bucks... (I get hooked up at school myself. This will rid your solution of all bacteria and those "body-fucking" undissolved particles that you'll mope and regret about when your old and your heart is infected.

2. Now for the needle tip: you just sucked your drugs up through bacteria laden water --> pour a little 99% isopropanol in a plastic cup and let the (filled) syringe sit tip first. After, wipe gently once with a clean 70% alcohol swab, and LET AIR DRY FOR 3 SECONDS B4 CAPPING IT. Your rig and drugs are now STERILE - why the hell would an abscess show it's dirty red face? Last step.

3. Wash your hands good and thoroughly for 20-30 secs, while all the while your rig can wait wherever (assuming it's capped. If you have a hard time finding a vein like me, tie off as practice and see if you find anything. Once located, WIPE DOWN THE AREA IN CLOCK/COUNTER CLOCKWISE ROTATIONS WITH A FRESH 70% ALCOHOL SWAP. Now, place a flame to that area and perhaps the shock will take your mind off doing harmful drugs! I'm kidding, and yes that was wasted time. The alcohol you rub at the location basically makes cells self-destruct, effectively killing all bacteria, and if you notice drying out your skin (kills the fresh layer of skin along the epidermis as well.)

***NOW, YOU ARE SAFE TO INJECT*** But I cannot advise enough against using a 70% alcohol pad to clean up after injection. Like I said, alcohol kills cells, and you just exposed a base of skin cells below the epidermis and dermis. Simply speaking, those cells will now turn into scar tissue, leaving needle marks.

Another TIP: Use a needle exchange, go through as many as you need to. I re-used needles, sometimes the same one 20 times. I don't IV, maybe once every 2 months - takes about an hour to draw. To get blood work last week they used a pediatric needle stuck in my head (needle for taking babies blood). I have no veins, and it's from misuse.

The best thing I know to use is benzalkonium chloride wipes. It's a cell friendly, bacteria deterring, skin preservative that will help you actually heal those red marks/prevent tracks & infection. Secondly, put any kind of cream on it so you don't scratch it (make it a goal not to or something.

I guarantee, you won't have to worry about infections, bad scarring, or abscesses following these steps.

Almost forgot, also use cotton balls&tap, band-aides/toilet paper, hell even rope and clean cloth. Pressure after every IV will prevent track marks and eliminate most bruising and swelling.

Stay safe everyone!

-LSD
Old 18-04-2013, 12:35
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
LifeSucceedsDeath is on the way upLifeSucceedsDeath is on the way upLifeSucceedsDeath is on the way up
Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

I can't help but further talk regarding your post stryzix. Reflect on whether your on topic and are contributing something of worth (hopefully unknown/undisclosed info.). i hope you don't take this the wrong way, but do YOU really wanna make progress with D-F? Make up your mind! It's easy to be of value and really help. You gotta read everything prior, well preferably entire threads, so you have a clue what's up.

And the next, easiest and most informative and welcomed posts are when you deliver your own thoughts. experience, knowledge. We hope you can hype up your posts -cause that was just a redundant comment, no offence.

REMEMBER; Google and other resources, wherever you are, will always be available to help check all your facts.

I hope this was appropriate....otherwise man just stop posting if its like that, read around awhile
(incl. the rules).

All the best
-LSD

Share this on:

Tags
drugs-forum, injecting methamphetamine, intravenous methamphetamine, meth