Register Tags

Notices

Old 23-02-2012, 04:00

Male from United States
pioneers614 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
How to abuse Oxyneo?

I've just been reading about this oxyneo stuff replacing oxycontin. Usually my pet mouse swallows a bunch of normal oxycodone 5mg pills and gets fucked up. My mouse might be geting some 40s soon and if theyre this oxyneo stuff is it even worth it? My Pet mouse would never inject the pills, but possibly snort, but he prefers just swallowing them. Hes planning on either chewing it or crushing it up and dissolving it in water. Would this work? Thanks.
Old 07-03-2012, 12:50

Female from Canada
bratt9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
How to tamper the new Oxyneos

Sasha Says:
Thursday, 9/16/2010 9:06:18 PM

All you have to do is microwave the pill for 5 minutes (Make sure the plate is microwave safe) even a paper plate is fine but careful, it gets very hot. Ok let's just list it nice and neat:

Step 1: Microwave whole pill for 5 mins
Step 2: put in freezer for 1 min 30 sec
Step 3: Grind pill into FINE powder with tool such as dremel or file(I found a like a small device I use when I cook and grind lemon peel. Like a mini cheese grater but very very fine. The finer the better, because it will destroy the time release more effectively.
Step 4: Put onto a microwave-safe plate**
Step 5: Microwave for 4min 30 sec to 5 min.
Step 6: As SOON as you start to see the pill turn into a light brown gunk pull it out (It doesn't always happen, so don't worry if it doesn't, it still works trust me.
-- if there is some powder left its ok
Step 7: Put into your freezer for about 5 to 10 minutes- let it get really cold
Step 8: Scrape the crusted brown oxy onto a mirror or w/e and snort
Worked GREAT for me, no gelling. Put a little in your mouth to test it
NOW, you might notice in the end, it looks like LESS powder, BUT, I assure you, you DONT lose much, the reason it looks like less, is because I think the binders and gel stuff burn away. Just taste the end result, it tastes REALLY strong depending on what mg you use.

Again, Don't worry if it doesn't get brown or anything, I got the recipe from someone online and most of the time it just stays in powder form. Use a cut straw to snort it so it doesn't get caught in the dollar as much and you'll notice the lovely drip will be delayed like 5 min, but it works it works. Enjoy, be careful, sorta contradictory but ya know
Old 07-03-2012, 17:54
Silver Member

48 y/o Male from Canada
krimin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
tried it out

i heard all the info about oxyneo, and how you can't crush or snort,
or inject, well i must say it is all true. hate toburst peoples bubble,
but no matter what you use, it will not crush into a powder, just a pancake
if you do add water and heat it, it turns into a jelly, and forget about injecting, no matter how long you heat it. (their is some info out there saying the longer you heat it the jelly turns to liquid) all bull. purdue pharma who makes it, sure did a good job regarding no more abusing. i am not happy about this, as i have done evrything but take them as prescribed.

Post Quality Evaluations:
good experience report and potentially interesting thread
This thread is in the wrong forum
Old 07-03-2012, 19:17
Banned

Male from United States
MajorTom should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Re: How to abuse Oxyneo?

Just peel the green off with a razor and cut it into as small of peices as you can with the razor, then place in the oven on broil, and like buddy says, about it turning a light brown hes right on just watch it closely ... under broil you only have a small window of succeeding and completely ruining it, but just keep a flashlight directly onto the powder, once it melts, you will see some of the gel/fillers vapourize into smoke, this is when it will start to turn a light brown and its going to turn to a dark brown/burnt soon after so if any thing take it out on the lighter end not the darker...

but Ive only done it once, and as far as grinding I think when you heat somthing to that degree its going to melt even if there are small chunks, you dont have to get it into an absolute powder...

Last edited by MajorTom; 07-03-2012 at 19:31.
Old 07-03-2012, 19:36

39 y/o Male from Canada
nthcon is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a friend who gets 30mg hydromorphcontins and is very interested in using them iv. but they are very unsure of any methods on how to do this. is this the right discussion for learning any methods for doing that? thank you
Old 17-03-2012, 16:19
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
Re: tried it out

This is in the wrong forum. Additionally, from what I understand, OxyNeo is the same as the "OP" OxyContin we have the in the United States. And OP tablets definitely can be abused. It's not nearly as simple as the abuse of OCs, but it can be done.

Try reading the Oxycodone forum here & any posts about OP OxyContin & I'm sure you'll find some methods to try.

Please make sure to post things in the correct forums in the future; it's why we have topic-specific forums, after all!

~Kailey
Old 17-03-2012, 19:20
Silver Member

Female from Canada
LostControl is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

^^^^ but where should he put this? Makes sense to me to put info on OxyNeo in the oxycodone forum. Im glad he posted it - there have been some rumors floating around the the ON is different than the US OP, so it's nice to have confirmation that they work the same way.
Old 18-03-2012, 09:51
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

LC - it was moved to the Oxycodone forum by a Moderator; I think it was initially in About Drugs Forum.

If you ever see someone mention a thread is in the wrong forum, but it seems perfectly logical to you that the thread is where ever it is, it has probably been moved to the appropriate forum.

I don't know for certain of course, but there is general consensus thusfar is that OxyNeo is the Canadian branding for OP-style OxyContin. Here's hoping, because then all the Canadian addicts have had much of the work done for them by persistent & stubborn Americans! *lol*

~Kailey
Old 03-04-2012, 18:58
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

29 y/o Male from Canada
OXYNEOCANEATMYASS is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

your hydromorph friend is in for a real treat... similar to H.... as for how to do it I am not sure... I would guess grind up... mix in bottle cap of water... cook (as would oxy or h) and extract through cig filter.... the rest is up to you! Only seen it done never done it so not 100% sure I didn't miss a step
Old 03-04-2012, 19:40

Male from Canada
Bunnintreez is a decent psychonaut.

^ you never cook pills.....that just makes the binders go into it...and this isnt the right thread for Hydromorph-contin....this is an OxyNEO thread.

bust up the beads, put it in ur cooker, add water, stir it up, and filter....DONT HEAT IT BECAUSE THE PLASTIC BEADS WILL MELT INTO YOUR SHOT!!!!

But anyways.....back on topic.

These pills seem like a real bitch, not even worth the time imo. Id probably just suck on it like candy till it totaly disolves.
Old 05-04-2012, 00:09

40 y/o Male from Canada
Donnyd is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How to tamper the new Oxyneos

Quote:
Originally Posted by bratt9 View Post
Sasha Says:
Thursday, 9/16/2010 9:06:18 PM

All you have to do is microwave the pill for 5 minutes (Make sure the plate is microwave safe) even a paper plate is fine but careful, it gets very hot. Ok let's just list it nice and neat:

Step 1: Microwave whole pill for 5 mins
Step 2: put in freezer for 1 min 30 sec
Step 3: Grind pill into FINE powder with tool such as dremel or file(I found a like a small device I use when I cook and grind lemon peel. Like a mini cheese grater but very very fine. The finer the better, because it will destroy the time release more effectively.
Step 4: Put onto a microwave-safe plate**
Step 5: Microwave for 4min 30 sec to 5 min.
Step 6: As SOON as you start to see the pill turn into a light brown gunk pull it out (It doesn't always happen, so don't worry if it doesn't, it still works trust me.
-- if there is some powder left its ok
Step 7: Put into your freezer for about 5 to 10 minutes- let it get really cold
Step 8: Scrape the crusted brown oxy onto a mirror or w/e and snort
Worked GREAT for me, no gelling. Put a little in your mouth to test it
NOW, you might notice in the end, it looks like LESS powder, BUT, I assure you, you DONT lose much, the reason it looks like less, is because I think the binders and gel stuff burn away. Just taste the end result, it tastes REALLY strong depending on what mg you use.

Again, Don't worry if it doesn't get brown or anything, I got the recipe from someone online and most of the time it just stays in powder form. Use a cut straw to snort it so it doesn't get caught in the dollar as much and you'll notice the lovely drip will be delayed like 5 min, but it works it works. Enjoy, be careful, sorta contradictory but ya know
I just tried to do exactly as directed to. I am pretty sure that I just wasted my only pill. Live and. Learn I Guess.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:42

35 y/o Male from Canada
chiggs is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnyd View Post
I just tried to do exactly as directed to. I am pretty sure that I just wasted my only pill. Live and. Learn I Guess.

Why do you think its wasted? Did you burn it too much>? As in it went Black/burnt instead of golden brown?
Because, heating them up does work, granted not like the old ones, but you can beat them. Heres how I personally do it and it works almost perfect.

*Clean off the coating, pop it in mouth an wipe of fully with napkin/ect

1) I nuke it in Microwave for 4/5 mins

2) Than place in freezer for good 4/5 mins as well

3) Once good and cold, I take a pair of pliers holding it while I use a mini cheese grader or lemon peeler to grind it down to a powder, you'll notice that the more it warms up, the more stringy it gets so try an go as fast as can grading it or refreeze if need be. Can also take a razor an get it down more if need be

4) I use the Micro instead of oven, an place it in for another 4/5 mins or until is starts to go golden brown

5) When done I try an put it either in the fridge or freezer to get as cold as possible, if you use Freezer MAKE SURE NO MOISTURE gets on the plate as it messes things up abit an have to wait longer for it to dry. Once you get it to proper room temp your pretty much good to go, give it another chop with the Razor if need be, but basically should be as good as its gonna get.

6)** One other thing i find helps when you get to the last stage is adding in a half a perc or 1/4 perc to mix in as I find it helps break up the oxy better, YMMV though..anyways, good luck an hopefully didnt mess up your last med..that sucks,been there,d one that as well. Cheers an keep onkeeping on!
Old 05-04-2012, 03:03

40 y/o Male from Canada
Donnyd is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiggs View Post
Why do you think its wasted? Did you burn it too much>? As in it went Black/burnt instead of golden brown?
Because, heating them up does work, granted not like the old ones, but you can beat them. Heres how I personally do it and it works almost perfect.

*Clean off the coating, pop it in mouth an wipe of fully with napkin/ect

1) I nuke it in Microwave for 4/5 mins

2) Than place in freezer for good 4/5 mins as well

3) Once good and cold, I take a pair of pliers holding it while I use a mini cheese grader or lemon peeler to grind it down to a powder, you'll notice that the more it warms up, the more stringy it gets so try an go as fast as can grading it or refreeze if need be. Can also take a razor an get it down more if need be

4) I use the Micro instead of oven, an place it in for another 4/5 mins or until is starts to go golden brown

5) When done I try an put it either in the fridge or freezer to get as cold as possible, if you use Freezer MAKE SURE NO MOISTURE gets on the plate as it messes things up abit an have to wait longer for it to dry. Once you get it to proper room temp your pretty much good to go, give it another chop with the Razor if need be, but basically should be as good as its gonna get.

6)** One other thing i find helps when you get to the last stage is adding in a half a perc or 1/4 perc to mix in as I find it helps break up the oxy better, YMMV though..anyways, good luck an hopefully didnt mess up your last med..that sucks,been there,d one that as well. Cheers an keep onkeeping on!
OK. I AM GOING TO try and make it work this way to the letter. Thank U very much for your help and advice as well as the quick reply. I will let you know what happened when finished. Sincerelyonny D.

Donnyd added 61 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnyd View Post
OK. I AM GOING TO try and make it work this way to the letter. Thank U very much for your help and advice as well as the quick reply. I will let you know what happened when finished. Sincerelyonny D.
Awesome. It's true. It really works people. You MUST Duck the coating off of them for them to break down properly. Thank you for all your help in this forum as I would have no doubt not have been able to figure this out on my own and I am so pleased that you Lovely American Neighbors have assisted me in finding another way to stick it to the man. God bless you all. I love ya's Big Time

Sincerely : Don D.

Last edited by Donnyd; 05-04-2012 at 03:03. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 15-04-2012, 07:16

Male from Canada
bigwowman is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

i noticed that you found it worked because you took the coating off first. by licking it etc and taking the ink away..it goes on your tongue,gums,throat and nasal path. everybody always never mentioned to do this...check em out and you'll see that nobody tells you to take the ink off. that's why it never works for people and they get pissed etc....i mean i would like the instructions to make sense and i would like to be able to understand why it is going in this manner. i wonder if the ink turns color in the microwave and when you stare at it after the third and forth time after 5 min intervals you would get nervous thinking that the window we all hear about can happen in a blink of an eye. staring all this time without blinking and looking at the timer constantly and then when it beeps you go again and the again and again all the while burning your hands a few times. reaching for the oven mittins that are too big and clumsy to navigate the thin plate with a little pill balancing in the middle is making you hold your breath and eyes burning from concentration. let down after letdown and of corse the disasterous end result every time of not working and then trying to figure out what to do with the mess you are left with...rock hard but in thin goublets or hard tiny hairs attached to gummy middle pill all makes this a huge learning curve that i'm sure Perdue must of published reports of these experiments...they couldn't be against the law to get someone with any investigative background could do it...use the right to view personal information angle and get these experiment results...then we can really find out what NOT to do thus making it easier to find out what to do. instead we have to wonder how to even do it right the first time in the first second....by taking the ink off and going thru the freeze and grind method. yes it makes sense if you flash freezed it and then put it into a fine powder by many methods depending on your style. it would be logical to think that constant rubbing wil make the electrons move faster creating heat or energy...thus reducing the effect to beat the system. the rubbing and grinding all help to get it warmed up and thusly back into the freezer again and again...using any sandpaper type or metal fillings type..basically anything with a ridge will be used to grate the outside into the powder will fill all the space between ridges and really just plugging all the tools up and then now stuck with trying to get all that out since you don't want to waste that either.how to abuse Oxyneo? i think we have only just "touched the surface"!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please use line breaks, without them this is unreadable.
Old 22-04-2012, 19:18
Titanium Member

54 y/o Female from United States
ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.
Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3

my rat can't find her other post where she posted: is this available in the US?

because a few months ago she came across some oxy 40 which were light green oblong pills.

she intended to crush them and snort them only to find they were uncrushable.

what is the name for these in the US? and how do you tell the 'good' ones from these plasticized versions???
Old 09-05-2012, 03:29

40 y/o Male from Canada
skyguy is an unknown quantity at this point

I was curious if anybody with a chemistry background has considered this problem. Is there a solvent you could perhaps use?
Old 09-05-2012, 03:57
Silver Member

Male from Canada
usually0 is captain of the psychonauts.usually0 is captain of the psychonauts.usually0 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 383, Level: 3 Points: 383, Level: 3 Points: 383, Level: 3
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy View Post
I was curious if anybody with a chemistry background has considered this problem. Is there a solvent you could perhaps use?
Someone would have to check inactive ingredients, and their solubility in candidate solvents, in oxyneo.

Last edited by usually0; 09-05-2012 at 04:05.
Old 16-05-2012, 05:36

25 y/o Female from Canada
greycat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

I've used the coca-cola method a bunch and I find it works really well. Here is what I do:
1) chop up the amount of oxy neo you want to use as finely as you can. It doesnt need to be a fine powder of anything though.
2) put oxy neo into a shot glass and fill with coca cola. Stir.
3) let sit for 3-12 hours. (the longer it sits the more the pill will break down)
4) drink the shot. be sure to give it a good stir though because it gets really gooey and sometimes sticks to the sides of the glass.

The reason I think this works is because since the time release is in every particle of the pill, you have to break it down. Your stomach is acidic, coca-cola is acidic. By putting the oxy neo in coca-cola, you are breaking down the oxy into its active form. the longer you let it sit, the more oxy is broken down and in its active form to get you high. the reason you don't get high from the new oxy neo's is because the time release only allows a small amount of the oxy to leak into your system at one time, such a small amount that it isn't even noticeable. When you drink the shot, most of the oxy neo should be broken down and not much time release control should be left so there is a much higher concentration of active oxy neo than if you just ate the pill regularly.

I do not think it is necessary to freeze or microwave the pill as I am not sure if drastic temperature changes will negatively affect the desirable ingredients.
Old 26-07-2013, 19:47
Silver Member

53 y/o Male from Canada
chemical_bro is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by greycat View Post
I've used the coca-cola method a bunch and I find it works really well. Here is what I do:
1) chop up the amount of oxy neo you want to use as finely as you can. It doesnt need to be a fine powder of anything though.
2) put oxy neo into a shot glass and fill with coca cola. Stir.
3) let sit for 3-12 hours. (the longer it sits the more the pill will break down)
4) drink the shot. be sure to give it a good stir though because it gets really gooey and sometimes sticks to the sides of the glass.

The reason I think this works is because since the time release is in every particle of the pill, you have to break it down. Your stomach is acidic, coca-cola is acidic. By putting the oxy neo in coca-cola, you are breaking down the oxy into its active form. the longer you let it sit, the more oxy is broken down and in its active form to get you high. the reason you don't get high from the new oxy neo's is because the time release only allows a small amount of the oxy to leak into your system at one time, such a small amount that it isn't even noticeable. When you drink the shot, most of the oxy neo should be broken down and not much time release control should be left so there is a much higher concentration of active oxy neo than if you just ate the pill regularly.

I do not think it is necessary to freeze or microwave the pill as I am not sure if drastic temperature changes will negatively affect the desirable ingredients.
I would like to hear from someone else before trying this.
Old 28-07-2013, 17:10
Silver Member

53 y/o Male from Canada

Sorry, I can't edit my post.

OK, I tried this with two 20 mg Neo's and got nothing. I followed the instructions to a T. I let it sit for over 12 hours. Fail!!!! I wasted two 20 mg Neo's
Old 02-08-2013, 21:26

23 y/o Female from United States
s4ssy should review received reputation comments.
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 4.1% Activity: 4.1% Activity: 4.1%

I used to get these all the time.

What I did was just take them orally, because there's no point in snorting. You're just wasting it. The oral bioavailibility is a lot higher orally than nasally anyway.

So I took a pair of pliers and tore the oxy into little chunks, and dropped all of the chunks into a little shot glass filled with lemon or lime juice. I let it sit for a few hours and just drank the whole thing. I know it sounds really weird but it worked perfectly.

I don't know why people want to snort oxy? Just swallow it, it's a lot easier...
Old 12-08-2013, 19:40
Silver Member

53 y/o Male from Canada

I have done some more research on the method using cola or lemon/lime juice to dissolve the active ingredients and produce an effective work-around for abusing OxyNeo. So far this is definitely a waste of time and pills. SWIM, with not an overly high tolerance used a total of 80 mg and still had little success. However, SWIM, has had very good success with the cooking method, which seems to work, as long as you're careful not to burn it.

@s4ssy - Snorting maybe less effective, but I understand why someone would do it anyways. I think the process of snorting lines may seem more enjoyable than simply swallowing a pill. It's sort of like smoking cigarettes. A person could easily get their nicotine fix with a piece of nicorette gum or a lozenge, but that wouldn't be as much fun at all. Just my 2 cents.
Old 17-08-2013, 23:50
Silver Member

Female from United States
Pain-pal is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1

Hello. I've got a couple of questions I'm hoping someone can answer before I try this microwave/cool down process.

1. Can someone confirm that the OP Oxys in the US are the same thing as these OxyNeos in Canada and this process will work on the OP Oxys?

2. When removing the coating, do I also need to get the ink/whatever out of the number/letter grooves?

3. Is this method only to accomplish being able to snort it or does it also break the time release mechanism when taken orally?

Thanks so much for any help!
Old 19-08-2013, 00:22
Silver Member

Female from United States
Pain-pal is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1

Ok, so check out this method that I used and it worked BEAUTIFULLY!!

First, I have 80mg OxyContin OP's. not sure if these are the same as the OxyNeos.

I combined the microwave & cola methods sort of. Also, my goal was to be able to ingest them orally not snort them. Here are the steps I took:

1. Thouroughly removed the outer colored coating (green in my case) by sucking then wiping with a paper towel.
2. In a glass/microwave safe dish I microwaved the pill for 5 mins until it turned a light golden brown.
3. Placed dish in the freezer. I left it in there for about an hour but only because I left home to run errands. I'm sure 5-10 mins would have been fine.
4. Began to grind pill but became impatient so I just broke pill into little pieces, about 5 or 6.
5. Put pill pieces into a shot glass & filled with cola (I used Pepsi).
6. Let it soak for a couple of hours, stirred & drank.

I know this is a lengthy process but it worked great! I had great pain relief and also got that killer old school oxy buzz.

Share this on:

Tags
how to abuse oxyneo?, oxyneo