Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Research Chemicals Piperazines, Phenethylamines, Tryptamines & other designer drugs.

Old 23-02-2012, 00:53
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
spiritdreamstate is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
6-APB and 5-APB Combo

Some guinea pigs I know acquired some 6-ABP and 5-APB after hearing some good reports. They tested out 25mg of 6-APB over the weekend and were pleasantly surprised with the results. They had a rolly feel with light euphoria and a medium to strong head buzz.

I have heard that 6-APB and 5-APB combo is really nice. Does anyone have any experience with this or can you recommend a ratio? My guinea pigs don't want to be messed up but want a nice euphoric and stimulating rolly feel for listening to music in public. Some guinea pigs i know have some molly but not a lot and heard that combining this with the APB's is not good due to serotonin syndrome. Any comments?

spiritdreamstate added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

One ratio I heard was 60mg 6-APB and 40mg 5-APB

Last edited by spiritdreamstate; 23-02-2012 at 00:53. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 23-02-2012, 01:56

Male from United Kingdom
kitamine is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Re: 6-APB and 5-APB Combo

60/40 6-APB to 5-APB is the ratio people I know usually use. 5-APB is slightly stronger (about 30% I believe) so this ratio results in a nice even mix.

They have found that the 5-APB gives a slight 'trippy' feel to the experience - if this is something your guinea pigs are wishing to avoid they might want to change the ratio to 70/30

They have also combined the APB's with MDMA, with no ill effects. However, if this was to be tried I would suggest reducing all the dosage amounts.
Old 25-02-2012, 09:04
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
spiritdreamstate is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

Thanks. Doesn't sound like there are too many people with experience. Really curious to find out what it feels like. I have heard a lot of mixed reports... Thinking this is just due to people experiencing bad quality or the wrong chemical. I guess I will find out what its like.

spiritdreamstate added 846 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

My guinea pigs tested out 50mgs tonight and felt amazing. First 1-2hrs felt a definite stem push. After that felt a strong euphoria and the next 2-3 hours followed by a mellow comedown with mild euphoria toward the tail end and some very mild psychedelia visuals and thoughts. It definitely lasts for a long time so take that into consideration. From what I hear from my guinea pigs it feels like it pushes like really good E pills but isn't as emotionally enhancing if that makes any sense. Would bet that 6-APB mixed with MDAI would be amazing from what I have heard of the two. People have reported lack of stimulation with 6-APB but my guinea pigs felt like there was a little but definitely didn't need the stim push unless that is what you are looking for. Depends on what you want to do i guess.

If you find a good source for 6-APB you will not be disappointed. Every trial my guinea pigs have had has been beyond expectations. Be careful of bad vendors though.

Last edited by spiritdreamstate; 25-02-2012 at 09:04. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-07-2012, 06:17
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Aminatrix is on the way upAminatrix is on the way upAminatrix is on the way upAminatrix is on the way up
Points: 559, Level: 3 Points: 559, Level: 3 Points: 559, Level: 3

My kitty tried this, I couldn't stop her! (she thought it was catnip?)

70kg tiger
90Mg 6-apb (but if she did.again she would take 80, she likes a stronger trip though)
75Mg 5-apb definitely a strong but enjoyable experience

After twenty minutes a mild euphoria kicked in

Similar to Benzos

An hour ish later it was like an awesome mdma trip, she never tried mda

Lasted about 6 hours, then one more til baseline

Enjoy, she didn't recommend taking that much unless you havE experience with mdma/phenethylamines AND you want a stronger trip.

100-120 combined mgs with mda analoGues is a fairly common experiment

Excuse the caps, my phones Swype is awful, get the galaxy s3 tomorrow

Aminatrix added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

But this belongs in the phenethylamine category

Last edited by Aminatrix; 11-07-2012 at 06:17. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
5-apb, 6-apb, 6apb, butylone, drug, drug forums, drugs-forum, mdai

Sitelinks: Information: