Register Tags

Notices

Old 20-02-2012, 22:44

Female from United States
laur891011 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Opana vs Oxycodone

Hello everyone...My cat is very new here so please bear with me..thanks in advance.

Quick background..my cat currently takes between 55-65 10mg oxycodone a day..orally..my kitty does not like any other methods..For whatever reason my cat has run into problems sourcing its usual catnip the past week or so. My cat has opana 10 ER available to her..How many should my cat take to avoid withdrawal I don't think she is open to any other methods other than eating them. And what should she expect and what are the differences. thanks in advance. My cat also apologizes if there is any other information on this topic here..but she is already starting to feel fairly bad and can't navigate through the internet well at the moment.
Old 21-02-2012, 05:13
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from USA - Texas
pillyd47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Re: Opana vs Oxycodone

Sorry my pet was a little confused by your statement.. Do you mean that your cat normally takes 55-65 mg's of oxycodone a day ehich would be 5 or 6 of the 10's? I hope this is what you meant to say haha..
If my pet was right in his assumption of 55-65 mg's and your going to take them orally, my pet believes that ORALLY your cat should start off with probably 2 and see how you feel. Pet believes the conversion is 2:1 when eaten so 2 would be a safe bet when taking other factors such as cross tolerance and whatnot into account, but your cat might want to check some other threads and see about conversions. I would post links, but can't since I'm on my iPhone. Good luck and stay well.
D
Old 23-02-2012, 10:52
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from United States
slayer180 is a decent psychonaut.slayer180 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2

Hi Laur891011,

The good news is your cat will be able to avoid withdrawal symptoms by taking opana ER.

Your post is a bit confusing either your cat takes a moderate amount of oxycodone per day (55-65mg) or a very large amount (550-650mg!) per day. Probably the lesser amount but the large amount is not unheard of.

Either way there are converters websites out there, search for globalrph narcotic converter with google and you will find a good one easily.

Opana ER has lowest bioavailability taken orally so its too bad your cat is not open to other methods besides eating them. Should reconsider.

It is approximately FOUR TIMES as effective insuffulated (snorted) and works FAST.

No matter how your cat decide to take them, start small, one maybe two. Or eat one, then crush one and do small thin lines for almost instant relief.

Don't take a big amount of opana ER at once until your cat is positive its not going to affect you badly (it probably wont but best to be safe).

Hope this helps and your cat is ok, withdrawal sucks been there myself too many times and always feel for those who are going through it.

Last edited by slayer180; 23-02-2012 at 18:40. Reason: lolcats
Old 23-02-2012, 18:25

thanks guys..and unfortunately the larger number is the dose my cat takes at the moment..my cat has always had a very high tolerance for all meds since she was a child. Be it tylenol or antibiotics the kitty has always needed more than the other cats..same applies for pain meds. The kitty will see what happens and keep you posted
Old 23-02-2012, 18:35
Silver Member

Ah, gotcha, then lets hope the supply of opana ER's is good sized.

Definitely crush/insuffulate will get the cat a lot more out of them than just eating them. Unlike oxycodone, bioavailability of opana is LOW when eaten. 4x as available and rapid onset when insuffulated so if it wants to kill some w/d symptoms, do it that way.

Also like I said in the other post, can do both, eat some and crush/insuffulate some. Should bring your cat some fast relief.
Old 23-02-2012, 19:11

Male from United States
polydoc is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%

Well, oxymorphone is said to be ~7x the potency of morphine whereas oxycodone is ~2x the potentcy. However, as mentioned, bioavailability plays a huge part when it comes to oxycontin (or roxi's etc) and opana. Even a properly prepared 40mg opana did not compare to a properly prepared (original "OC" or "ABG") oxycontin 40 (maybe 80) never seemed to quite do the trick from the doc. ROA is definitely important, and these days I hear that oxycontin is manufactured in yet another new, more-difficult-to-abuse version, so maybe that explains the rise of the Opana. I've been out of the opie game for a while sorry if i may be uninformed. Also, to the OP, your cat must have a hell of a hook up to go through that many pills a day. The total mg amount is definitely not a small habit, but finding that many pills a day seems crazy! Though, I remember my cat was going through 12 80mg oxycontin a day and that was sometimes no problem to acquire, other times it was absolute chaos. When *he* broke his nose and had surgery they switched him from methadone back to oxycontin as a way to treat the pain and then to help the taper off go quicker. That was actually a godsend and the method was the final time my cat got off and stayed off opies. Sorry about the rambling, but the week following the surgery and 'need' for the extra pain meds wound up with felix taking literally 30 80's a day (orally, as it was a facial re constructive surgery, and his owners were moderating him so he could not inject them. even orally though, 30 80mg oc's is a fuckin shitload. Waay off topic i know I apologize.
Old 23-02-2012, 20:46

My cat has had multiple knee surgeries and other issues..so she has a regular rx, which obviously does not last its intended time, so my kitty does have a very regular steady source..but from time to time there are issues and recently Opana has become available as an alternative..In all honesty my cat had never heard of Opana and found this place looking it up (which my cat is very grateful for)!! she loves it here and the vast wealth of information..although this site is contributing to my kitty's already horrible insomnia . My cat really is not fond of sticking anything up her nose anymore..but it seems to her from all that she's read here that swallowing them doesn't really do much..her problem ended up rectifying itself so she didn't need to try the Opana yet but she is sure the issue will arise again in the near future. She wants to be as well informed as possible about her options. My kitty thanks you guys
Old 23-02-2012, 22:53
Mercury Member

Male from Canada
Pain Hurts needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Whoaaa... there... respectfully.

Please clarify. here. Wow ... mega confused.....

So at my 3 x 80mg oxy CDN slow release*.... I am now stuck with;

>>>> 4 x 40mg slow release old formula from 9am FEB 24th, Friday, until Sunday 9am.

what is your advice in getting by with as least WD??
(I have 50 x 0.5clonaz avail.)

Your comment with snorting some and .... etc... confused the hell of me but made some sense.

So?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer180 View Post
Ah, gotcha, then lets hope the supply of opana ER's is good sized.

Definitely crush/insuffulate will get the cat a lot more out of them than just eating them. Unlike oxycodone, bioavailability of opana is LOW when eaten. 4x as available and rapid onset when insuffulated so if it wants to kill some w/d symptoms, do it that way.

Also like I said in the other post, can do both, eat some and crush/insuffulate some. Should bring your cat some fast relief.
Pain Hurts added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

+ 20mg ir oxy, daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain Hurts View Post

>>>> 4 x 40mg slow release old formula from 9am FEB 24th, Friday, until Sunday 9am.

Your comment with snorting some and .... etc... confused the hell of me but made some sense.

So?

Last edited by Pain Hurts; 23-02-2012 at 22:53. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 24-02-2012, 01:02
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain Hurts View Post

So?

Pain Hurts added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

+ 20mg ir oxy, daily.
Hi Pain Hurts (yes, yes it does in more than one way too),

Possibly your confusion is from Oxymorphone vs Oxycodone, maybe read things wrong as the words are similar.

The OP wanted to know if and how many Opana ER 10mg's (oxymorphone hcl extended release) would reduce or eliminate the w/d symptoms from a rather large oxycodone daily dose.

I pointed out a narcotic converter site that would help get the numbers right. Then pointed out that insuffulating oxymorphone has a much greater effect (like 40+% bioavilibility instead of 10%) than just eating them.

The onset of effects are also much faster with the insuffulation ROA (again, talking about oxymorphone - opana er) so its a route that should be considered to get relief and if the OP is not totally comfortable with that ROA then to consider eating some and crushing/snorting some at least.

Your case is different as you do not have oxymorphone to fall back on, changing out 3x80mg oxycontin to 4x40 oxycontin is going to be uncomfortable but not as bad as going cold turkey...

My advice for that is to take a 40mg every 6 hours, potentiate as much as possible, use the benzos at night to sleep maybe even sleep through a dose (doubtful but you could try) and use the IR's when the w/d symptoms and breakthru pain start but before they get bad. Basically you must go on a taper with what you have...

Hope I didn't confuse things further.

You could experiment with insuffulation of the oxycontin because onset is faster which may provide some relief if you are feeling bad w/d's but from what I understand oxycontin has a high bioavailability eaten and a little less snorted so it may not be worth it.
Old 24-02-2012, 02:54
Mercury Member

Male from Canada

Slayer. I know my dumb ass needs to taper and was confused when insufflating was brought up as I know the bioavail., of oxy slow release 40 & 80mg is best taken orally.

No question.

Potentiation, yes, I can do so and know how.... here are some EX;s;
http://www.opioids.com/opiates/index.html - what worked for you BEST??

It just stinks that I should be in posession of 3 of my 80mg's and due to my own stupid actions have none. I have like 80mg per a full 1 day till the 26th where I|shall receive help (mercy) , a miracle with 1 x 40 and 1 x 80mg per day for the remaining week till i refill..... dont even ask. I am the stupidest person around. Too smart to be this stupid, and to all you youngsters laughing, it can happen to the wisest, the most educated. ... just like an alcoholic not saving his beers all weekend but drinking them all Friday. Embarrassed to open up so much here but it looks like this is the last time I get help and so I need to wake TF-up.

I will do my best.... last time had a ton of tylenol 3 ... no more..
Old 24-02-2012, 03:20
Nomen est Omen

51 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline
Points: 4,892, Level: 10 Points: 4,892, Level: 10 Points: 4,892, Level: 10
Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6%

Quote:
Hi Laur891011,

The good news is your cat will be able to avoid withdrawal symptoms by taking opana ER.

Your post is a bit confusing either your cat takes a moderate amount of oxycodone per day (55-65mg) or a very large amount (550-650mg!) per day. Probably the lesser amount but the large amount is not unheard of.

Either way there are converters websites out there, search for globalrph narcotic converter with google and you will find a good one easily.

Opana ER has lowest bioavailability taken orally so its too bad your cat is not open to other methods besides eating them. Should reconsider.

It is approximately FOUR TIMES as effective insuffulated (snorted) and works FAST.

No matter how your cat decide to take them, start small, one maybe two. Or eat one, then crush one and do small thin lines for almost instant relief.

Don't take a big amount of opana ER at once until your cat is positive its not going to affect you badly (it probably wont but best to be safe).

Hope this helps and your cat is ok, withdrawal sucks been there myself too many times and always feel for those who are going through it.
oral bioavailability of oxymorphone is about 10%, while nasal bioavailability is 43%. Oral on oxycodone is 90+%. Opana is considerably stronger than morphine, while oxycodone is weaker.

If I read correctly, you are attempting to convert Opana ER to an equivalent subjective amount of 550 to 600 mg oxycodone? This gets tricky, because of the time release nature of the Opana ER's, but there is a way around that. You also say that you have looked at the converter, so you will be looking at.....what, 12 or 13 of the Opana's? Because they are an extended release, you will have to find a way to break the matrix. Now, there are all kinds of cool little ways to do this, but that absolute easiest one of all just requires a little preparation in advance. 24 hours before you intend on using the Opana, crush them as fine as possible and add them to a glass of water. 24 hours later, the matrix has dissolved and the Oxymorphone has dissolved in the water. Just drink! So much easier with IR formulations!
Old 24-02-2012, 04:40
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxinreleased View Post
oral bioavailability of oxymorphone is about 10%, while nasal bioavailability is 43%. Oral on oxycodone is 90+%. Opana is considerably stronger than morphine, while oxycodone is weaker.

If I read correctly, you are attempting to convert Opana ER to an equivalent subjective amount of 550 to 600 mg oxycodone? This gets tricky, because of the time release nature of the Opana ER's, but there is a way around that. You also say that you have looked at the converter, so you will be looking at.....what, 12 or 13 of the Opana's? Because they are an extended release, you will have to find a way to break the matrix. Now, there are all kinds of cool little ways to do this, but that absolute easiest one of all just requires a little preparation in advance. 24 hours before you intend on using the Opana, crush them as fine as possible and add them to a glass of water. 24 hours later, the matrix has dissolved and the Oxymorphone has dissolved in the water. Just drink! So much easier with IR formulations!
@Pain Hurts

Don't be too hard on yourself, it won't help. If only we pain patients could get as much meds as we need and not be "stuck" with certain amounts and mostly undermedicated...life would be so much better and I doubt many real pain patients would destroy themselves. We would just sort out our pain and then go live life and be productive with greatly reduced daily pain. This unfortunately is not the way things are.

That potentiate list is massive I have not tried everything on that list, but there are things on there that certainly work. Personally I like tagamet, benadryl, and dxm 45 mins before taking IR meds. Also for IR meds have an empty stomach and tums right before taking them crushed and parachuted with a lot of water. That for sure works longer and hits harder than just eating/swallowing IR meds.

ER meds are different and I usually don't even try to potentiate those. If I did then it would also be 1-2 tagamet (cimetidine), around 60mg DXM (dextromethorphan), and 1-2 benadryl (diphenhydramine) approx 45 minutes before taking a dose of ER med. Tums and water taken with ER med, not crushed so it lasts its full duration and hopefully longer.

One more thing on that list that is hard to believe and I didn't believe it until I tried it and it worked more than once. Loperamide (Immodium).

Not as a potentiator, but as a last resort substitute and out of desperation to get rid of some w/d symptoms. In high doses it works to stop a good percentage of w/d symptoms. If you find yourself out of meds, feeling like hell, wanting to die/go to the er/whatever, then try it. 20mg to start thats 10 loperamide pills. Wait an hour. No relief? Take 20mg more, you will be feeling better an hour after.

Not perfect, but a lot more human. Its worked for me and many others more than once, its not false. Its a last resort, but works. There is a limit, don't overdo it and take much more than 40mg of this and potentiate it, I read a horror story recently about someone od'ing on it. Also read dozens of stories of how it has worked to bring relief to those in opiate withdrawal on this site and others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxinreleased
Absolutely correct except oxycodone is mg per mg stronger than oral morphine, not weaker.

Thankfully the OP got the situation taken care of without having to use the Opana ER.

Quote:
You also say that you have looked at the converter, so you will be looking at.....what, 12 or 13 of the Opana's
Yikes, that seems a lot and I would never recommend that at first for anyone who has not tried it. Opana is no joke, its strong...safety first. Recommended to start small. 30mg insuffulated would probably kill much of the w/d symptoms from the large daily dose the OP takes. Recommended starting less than that and building up slowly.

Good suggestion about converting it to IR with a glass of water, personally have not tried that so wont comment on it. Have read about IV users doing something similar with a lot less water (soak method).

Anyway sorry for the long post, just trying to be helpful here while keeping harm reduction in mind. Withdrawals are very harmful and anything that can be done to help them is a good thing imo. I despise this war on drugs which has turned into a war on doctors and pain patients leaving many of us chronically under medicated and facing miserable withdrawal hell month after month. Government agencies forcing greedy corporations to change the formulas of the best medicines for pain leaving people suffering...its got to stop.
Old 24-02-2012, 04:54
Mercury Member

Male from Canada

Benadryl + Tums are best I find.

The immodium .??? have yet to .... try.

Damn, I got 4 x 40mg oxy till Sunday noon.

took my last 80mg tonight at 6pm , 2 hours after a nice meal. Should do my nice till 10am-11am... but I will wake 304 time sick feeling from 7-10am too. Always.

Mornings: Tums, water, 25mf Ir oxy.... I already took 1mg clonaz + 10mg Diaz since 7pm tonight, its now 12 am about and still my nerves , the anxiety is killing me and I got a strong feel cus I AM disabled for real with real issues all will be fine and im just freaking myself out cuz im short till 12days....

And my buddy who lends me them is trying to cut me off ... its all over in 10+ days. Time to wake up and taake care. Budget. no more wasting that extra 40mg a day by unsuff..... ahhh.... logging off... this 10mg Diaz isnt even working. I feel like taking 120mg all now in 1 shot and sleeping till tomorrow night. Comfy. But thats stooopid. And not safe,. good night.
Old 24-02-2012, 20:20
Nomen est Omen

St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline

Quote:
@Pain Hurts

Don't be too hard on yourself, it won't help. If only we pain patients could get as much meds as we need and not be "stuck" with certain amounts and mostly undermedicated...life would be so much better and I doubt many real pain patients would destroy themselves. We would just sort out our pain and then go live life and be productive with greatly reduced daily pain. This unfortunately is not the way things are.

That potentiate list is massive I have not tried everything on that list, but there are things on there that certainly work. Personally I like tagamet, benadryl, and dxm 45 mins before taking IR meds. Also for IR meds have an empty stomach and tums right before taking them crushed and parachuted with a lot of water. That for sure works longer and hits harder than just eating/swallowing IR meds.

ER meds are different and I usually don't even try to potentiate those. If I did then it would also be 1-2 tagamet (cimetidine), around 60mg DXM (dextromethorphan), and 1-2 benadryl (diphenhydramine) approx 45 minutes before taking a dose of ER med. Tums and water taken with ER med, not crushed so it lasts its full duration and hopefully longer.

One more thing on that list that is hard to believe and I didn't believe it until I tried it and it worked more than once. Loperamide (Immodium).

Not as a potentiator, but as a last resort substitute and out of desperation to get rid of some w/d symptoms. In high doses it works to stop a good percentage of w/d symptoms. If you find yourself out of meds, feeling like hell, wanting to die/go to the er/whatever, then try it. 20mg to start thats 10 loperamide pills. Wait an hour. No relief? Take 20mg more, you will be feeling better an hour after.

Not perfect, but a lot more human. Its worked for me and many others more than once, its not false. Its a last resort, but works. There is a limit, don't overdo it and take much more than 40mg of this and potentiate it, I read a horror story recently about someone od'ing on it. Also read dozens of stories of how it has worked to bring relief to those in opiate withdrawal on this site and others.

Absolutely correct except oxycodone is mg per mg stronger than oral morphine, not weaker.

Thankfully the OP got the situation taken care of without having to use the Opana ER.

Yikes, that seems a lot and I would never recommend that at first for anyone who has not tried it. Opana is no joke, its strong...safety first. Recommended to start small. 30mg insuffulated would probably kill much of the w/d symptoms from the large daily dose the OP takes. Recommended starting less than that and building up slowly.

Good suggestion about converting it to IR with a glass of water, personally have not tried that so wont comment on it. Have read about IV users doing something similar with a lot less water (soak method).

Anyway sorry for the long post, just trying to be helpful here while keeping harm reduction in mind. Withdrawals are very harmful and anything that can be done to help them is a good thing imo. I despise this war on drugs which has turned into a war on doctors and pain patients leaving many of us chronically under medicated and facing miserable withdrawal hell month after month. Government agencies forcing greedy corporations to change the formulas of the best medicines for pain leaving people suffering...its got to stop.
It does seem like a lot, until you think about the fact that the OP was trying to find out how many Opana ER would be equal to 550-600 mg oxycodone. If you are used to that amount taken on a daily basis, snorting a 10 mg Opana ER or three probably won't do much for you. I'm not even sure if 30 mg of Opana ER would take the sickness away or not! I think we can both agree in that you should always start small, because you can always add more.

Why Tagamet? The objective is to create a more alkaline condition and, while Tagamet will shut down the acid production, it does little else. Tums, on the other hand, is a good choice, as it does both.

Loperamide works to stave of certain symptoms of WD because it is in fact an opiate itself. It does not cross the blood-brain barrier, though. So, it will fool your body into thinking it has opiates in it, but your brain does not get high. It helps with the physical symptoms, in other words.
Old 24-02-2012, 21:04

@Pain Hurts, I am sorry for your predicament, I have been there and it is not fun. I also thank everyone else for your suggestions and I will note them, especially about the Immodium for w/d, i have never heard of that as an aid for anything other than the runs. I have not had to use the Opana yet but I foresee having to do so in the very near future and soaking it in water seems much easier and preferable to me than doing it nasally, i will look further into those methods of breaking thru the matrix now. Thanks again
Old 24-02-2012, 21:19
Silver Member

Tagamet (cimetidine) in addition to acid reduction is also for the liver enzyme inhibiting effects, its a good broad inhibitor of cyp450. I'm not 100% clear on how the liver enzyme inhibitors work their magic potentiating opiates, but they do for many people, and tagamet is one of the best for it.

This reminds me of another decent potentiator, white grapefruit juice, same (complicated) reasons, inhibiting liver enzymes. A member here recommended the frozen concentrate because it contains a lot of whatever parts of the grapefruit that works best for this.

Yep, 10mg insuffulated is a mere starting point and more of a safety test for one someone trying to stave off w/d from that much oxycodone. 30mg would put a dent in it though, maybe provide full relief but most likely the op would need to work up from there.

Oral would probably just be an exercise in frustration...unless combined with some insuffulated or a whole lot were eaten which is not safe to do right away.

You noticed the amounts I am suggesting to start with are on the small side, there is a reason for it...

Quote:
I think we can both agree in that you should always start small, because you can always add more.
Yep, worth repeating. Here are some reasons why.

There are so many factors which can increase the potency of this med which is among the strongest. Kidney function, liver function, food in stomach, alcohol, other meds...all can lead to way more of the med being bioavailable which could lead to disaster (deadly). Be safe and smart about things people.
Old 24-02-2012, 21:31
Nomen est Omen

Quote:
Tagamet (cimetidine) in addition to acid reduction is also for the liver enzyme inhibiting effects, its a good broad inhibitor of cyp450. I'm not 100% clear on how the liver enzyme inhibitors work their magic potentiating opiates, but they do for many people, and tagamet is one of the best for it.

This reminds me of another decent potentiator, white grapefruit juice, same (complicated) reasons, inhibiting liver enzymes. A member here recommended the frozen concentrate because it contains a lot of whatever parts of the grapefruit that works best for this.

Yep, 10mg insuffulated is a mere starting point and more of a safety test for one someone trying to stave off w/d from that much oxycodone. 30mg would put a dent in it though, maybe provide full relief but most likely the op would need to work up from there.

Oral would probably just be an exercise in frustration...unless combined with some insuffulated or a whole lot were eaten which is not safe to do right away.

You noticed the amounts I am suggesting to start with are on the small side, there is a reason for it...

Yep, worth repeating. Here are some reasons why.

There are so many factors which can increase the potency of this med which is among the strongest. Kidney function, liver function, food in stomach, alcohol, other meds...all can lead to way more of the med being bioavailable which could lead to disaster (deadly). Be safe and smart about things people.
Yeah, I forgot about it being an enzyme inhibitor too. I thought of that right after my last post, too! Grapefruit juice is an excellent potentiator, too. Use the 100% juice, rather than the juice blends, for the best effects.
Old 24-02-2012, 22:29

My cat doesn't have much experience with any ER type of drugs..so she would defiantly start small..thanks again...in the meantime i think i have read every thread here on opana..lol
Old 24-02-2012, 23:10
Mercury Member

Male from Canada

just to add, somehing I have not seen mentioned at all since day 1 since I joined;

for someone like me, 1 or 2 mx days at half or no Oxy will not , has not caused me any extreme bowel movements aka = diarrhea so I am usually going to #2 (defecate ./ shit) ok usually, but I would sway away from taking anything like Loperamide related products as they would plug ME up more.... not a good thing. Considering I am taking 3-10 Tylenol 1's in these 2 days inbetween 40mg doses.

Safety notice to all not experienced: do not take this amount of Tylenol / acetaminophen unless you are , like Jimi Hendrix said, experienced. Tenured. I hav ebeen there and back!!! Be safe please.

Share this on:

Tags
bioavailability, drugs-forum, morphine, opana, opana er, opana ir, opanas, oxycodone, oxycontin, oxymorphone, percocet, roxicodone, roxycodone, snorting