Register Tags

Notices

Old 15-02-2012, 17:49
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from United States
mistman is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 387, Level: 3 Points: 387, Level: 3 Points: 387, Level: 3
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%
Careful with the 10mg IR white Roxane oxymorphone.

Swim's friend went to the pharmacy yesterday to get her regular script of the 10mg IR pink generic Endo oxymorphone. They didn't have enough in stock to fill the whole script. They said the reason was that there is a shortage of Endo products because of the whole thing where they may have put some of them in Excedrin bottles.

So she went searching for another pharmacy and found one that had the white 10mg IR Roxane's. She got them and broke out two to snort as usual. She got screwed up out of her mind! Swim tried one himself and confirmed it. The Roxane's were almost double the potency of the Endo generic! The pink ones were good but the white ones are unbelievable.

Has any one else experienced this? Her route of administration is nasal. Could it be this formulation has better absorption?

Last edited by mistman; 17-02-2012 at 00:19. Reason: error
Old 16-02-2012, 07:40
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

32 y/o Male from United States
jman1982 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Re: Careful with the 10mg IR white Roxane oxymorphone.

So will they give you the white roxane's if you want instead of the brand opana 10mg

Post Quality Evaluations:
Doesn't even adress the point of OP's post, this forum is not a place designed to help you score
Old 16-02-2012, 10:08
Silver Member

Most pharmacies will if they stock them. Sometimes they will even order them for you. Unless of course the pharmacist is a prick. Keep in mind Endo makes both the brand name and generic pink 10's which makes no sense.

Also, I generally always ask for a certain manufacturer of generic Norco when I get them. (Qualitest)
Old 16-02-2012, 22:18
Silver Member

slayer180 is a decent psychonaut.slayer180 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

To clear up some confusion in this thread...without actually ID'ing pills...though it would help in this case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jman1982 View Post
So will they give you the white roxane's if you want instead of the brand opana 10mg
It would be a big mistake by a pharmacist to give an instant release med (roxanne 10mg oxymorphone IR) instead of an extended release med (opana oxymorphone 10mg ER), they wont do that, but IR type for an IR type would be possible. Depends if yours are octagonal or round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistman23 View Post
Most pharmacies will if they stock them. Sometimes they will even order them for you. Unless of course the pharmacist is a prick. Keep in mind Endo makes both the brand name and generic pink 10's which makes no sense.
Again, they will probably switch two types or IR med same mg, but no way switch out an IR (instant release) med for an ER (extended release) med.

Its a little confusing, but if you have octagonal shaped meds (opana ER), the pharmacy is not going to give you the round super strong (roxanne oxymorphone IR) ones mentioned in this thread.
Old 17-02-2012, 00:22
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer180 View Post
To clear up some confusion in this thread...without actually ID'ing pills...though it would help in this case.

It would be a big mistake by a pharmacist to give an instant release med (roxanne 10mg oxymorphone IR) instead of an extended release med (opana oxymorphone 10mg ER), they wont do that, but IR type for an IR type would be possible. Depends if yours are octagonal or round.

Again, they will probably switch two types or IR med same mg, but no way switch out an IR (instant release) med for an ER (extended release) med.

Its a little confusing, but if you have octagonal shaped meds (opana ER), the pharmacy is not going to give you the round super strong (roxanne oxymorphone IR) ones mentioned in this thread.
Your right about possible confusion. I edited my original post and clarified it.

mistman23 added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

So has anyone tried the Roxane's?

Last edited by mistman; 17-02-2012 at 00:22. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-03-2012, 23:19

Male from United States
Drummer16 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I always get the white generic Roxane 10mg IR's. I usually have to insufflate 2 of these +2 30 ERs to feel anything. I don't notice anything weird about these pills. I get 120 10mg IRs and 90 30mg ERs every 24 days. The 10 mg IRs will be my only saving grace once the new ER formula comes out.
Old 07-03-2012, 23:51
Silver Member

I was talking in comparison to the pink generic. Two of the white one's blew her mind. The white one's were just a lot stronger than the pink Endo generics she normally takes. I can understand you not feeling the difference because your tolerance is extremely high.
Old 09-03-2012, 17:56

Male from United States

The white one's used to blow my mind and actually made me have to increase my dosage from 2 10mg ERs a day to 2 20mg ERs a day. One time when I was getting the 10 mg ERs, my doc forgot to write ER so the pharmacy gave me the IRs instead. I was about to complain, but then I thought about it for a sec and left...lol...that was a looong time ago
Old 09-03-2012, 18:23
Silver Member

That's what I'm talking about! Most nobody know's what these are right now let alone had them. There was a time also when no one hardly new of OC's. I wager that in five years we'll be considered pioneers. I now have to take seven 10mg Norco to fell equitable to one 10mg oxymorphone.

Last edited by mistman; 09-03-2012 at 18:31. Reason: error
Old 24-03-2012, 02:22
Ontario Ontario is nu online
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from Canada
Ontario is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

Where I live in Canada theres signs in most pharmices stateing your right to request another generic brand of medication as long as it is the same mg and same formulation (like IR or ER).

I allways have to get them to switch me from a generic brand to another geniric brand when I get my benzos.
Old 28-03-2012, 06:47
Silver Member

Ontario, problem is the pharmacies that do carry the 10mg Oxymorphone IR's in my area can usually only get one kind or the other from their wholesaler. About the only place to get them is specialy pharmacies unless they are special ordered. At least where I live
Old 01-04-2012, 20:45

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistman View Post
That's what I'm talking about! Most nobody know's what these are right now let alone had them. There was a time also when no one hardly new of OC's. I wager that in five years we'll be considered pioneers. I now have to take seven 10mg Norco to fell equitable to one 10mg oxymorphone.
Lol yea, I have a feeling in 20 years we'll be talking about the great drugs we had back in our day, once everything by then is administered by nanomachines that live in your body. You can't crush those up and snort them.

The end of abuse has already begun to some extent. Look at the downfall of Oxycontin and then now Opana. Maybe, opiates will go the way of barbiturates, although I highly doubt it since I can grow them in my backyard.

I, for one, will always believe there will be something to abuse and some way to abuse it. It's just like talking about how some new game console system is not "hackable." If people have the item in their possession, they WILL find a way to manipulate it and turn it into what they want it to be. We see this with hacking, drugs, piracy, etc. When people want something, they will find a way to get it. Humans are pretty clever. Unfortunately with respect to drugs, the abuse mechanisms and methods we use to circumvent them may actually end up being harmful to our health whereas if they had just left it alone, life would have gone on fine.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:39
Silver Member

National shortage currently of the IR's. So my wife got the NEW 10mg ER. They suck.

Called Roxane and they said they would resume shipments in mid to late April.

Just to reiterate you can't beat the 10mg white IR's from Roxane.

The pink Endo 10mg IR's are half as strong.

Qualitest is coming out with some soon, look forward to them.
Old 24-06-2012, 05:43

Male from United States
Bmrangers is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummer16 View Post
I always get the white generic Roxane 10mg IR's. I usually have to insufflate 2 of these +2 30 ERs to feel anything. I don't notice anything weird about these pills. I get 120 10mg IRs and 90 30mg ERs every 24 days. The 10 mg IRs will be my only saving grace once the new ER formula comes out.

Buddy is in a very similar situation as you friend. A year on 180mg of oxycodone a day(6-30mg tabs) & usually insufflating to 2- 20mg Opana ER(unfortunately the E20 crush resistant). As well as 4-10mg Opana IR a day, also the white generics, which are insufflated. Am against any other method aside from nose and mouth. Pain relief is not as manageable and frustrating. But with the injuries sustained and lack of social life buddy is craving the euphoria he got with the oxycodone when he wanted some fun. Even after taking 2 of the 20mg ER's and "lining up" 3 at a time of the IR's buddy isn't getting anywhere near the same kick as if he lined up 4 oxycodone. He should be getting some kind of nice sensation, right. He also has 1mg Xanax at his disposal and takes 3 at night to try and catch a nod somewhere. Also at his disposal are 50mg trazodone. Any suggestions on what to do with either one of the Opana's to get more of a kick? Thanks friend~
Old 06-07-2012, 23:24

Female from United States
metat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

I'm completely new and haven't even posted an introduction yet. But I wanted to let BMRangers (and anyone else who wants to know) know how to sort of "beat" the crush-resistant new opana ER. The new Timerx version of opana ER is water soluable. I have found that if you cut your tablet up in small pieces and put it in water, the water becomes jelly like in a few hours. If you are not adverse to plugging - this is the best way to get the same feeling as before the opana was changed when you could crush and insuffalate. First, take off the coat of color - simply suck on it for a minute and then use a paper towel, or use a baby wipe. Then use SHARP sissors - the smaller pieces the better. I cut a tablet into about 20 pieces by first cutting it in half, then each half gets cut again, and so forth. I use 3 - 4 pills at a time, and then add about 1/3 cups of water. After about 3 hours, you will see that the tablet has turned to gel like pieces. If you have a water/air tight container (Rubbermaid makes the perfect very small container), you can shake it a lot to help the pieces mix with the water. As soon as the pieces are jelly like you can use them, but ideally leave the mixture overnight. Shake and stir a lot periodically. When ready, draw the mixture into a oral syringe (like the kind they give you at the pharmacy so kids can take their liquid medication - ask the pharmacy for a 2 tablespoon liquid syringe). Insert the syringe full of the jelly water and you will find that the results are perfectly the same as before. Personally, I use four 20mg pills at a time with about 1/4 or 1/3 cup of water and the end result is I am able to later get 4 syringes full of the mixture. 1 syringe does the trick for me, and I use one in the morning, 1 at lunch, 2 after work, and one later in the evening. 4 pills a day of 20mg ER. For those interested, I hope this helps.

Oh yea, cold or hot water works, but hot works faster. And to speed up the process even more, you can microwave it for about 15 seconds at any point in the soaking process.
Old 21-07-2013, 23:23

32 y/o Male from United States
ryohazuki should review received reputation comments.
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

I have the pink endos and have been trying to get the white roxannes. Can anyone else confirm that the white roxannes are that much stronger?
Old 22-07-2013, 03:48

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryohazuki View Post
I have the pink endos and have been trying to get the white roxannes. Can anyone else confirm that the white roxannes are that much stronger?
I heard the white roxannes suck compared to the brand name. If you check out some other threads, other people mentioned this which is where I got my info. I have never had the option to get the brand name because insurance would penalize me I believe. I feel like IVing 10mg of Oxymorphone should leave me nodding and take me out of withdrawals, so maybe their great hatred of the Roxannes is justifiable. I mean, they have a ton of powder and clog up my .2 micron filters. I have to use 1 filter per 1mg IR...I heard the name brands have much less powder, and therefore, are easier to filter and would likely leave less OM trapped in the filter.
Old 22-07-2013, 05:22
Silver Member

The Roxanes are quite a bit stronger than the pink ones when snorted in my opinion. I have read elsewhere the Roxanes suck IV'd. I wouldn't know cause I don't bang.

Beware though the Roxanes can cause asthma like symptoms!

Share this on:

Tags
drug, drugs-forum, opana, opana er, opana ir, oxymorphone, pharmacies