Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 13-02-2012, 05:47
Titanium Member

33 y/o Female from USA - Texas
FluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way up
Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Burning sensation across skin's surface, crossed eyes, double vision and shivers...

Hi there DF people, I'm back with yet another question for my friend's pet elephant, Petunia, imagine that. In advance, apologies for the hiatus, I have been avoiding the interwebs lately, but I see this site as such an amazing resource in the sense that I can be open about the specifics and hopefully in doing so get better and more accurate advice. I know this is not a medical office, but I am hoping that some one could let me know any theories they had so I can pass them along

In case you are not aware of their situation, Petunia and her hubby are not daily tweakers, in fact they are more sporadic maybe monthly or twice monthly "let's do a blast and hit the sheets and get lost for hours" types. About five months ago, they picked up their baggie from his long term friend who's quality and consistency have been the same for years, and made plans to spend the weekend naked and enjoying each other. All went according to plan as far as getting high went, her usually difficult circulatory system cooperated and she was easy to hit, and was able to maintain control of cough until rig was removed, though just barely as it was very fast to hit. What happened next was just flat out freaky and neither of them had ever experienced before.

***By The Way am prefacing the following experience details with the fact that they are aware of and strictly follow safe injection practices including fresh out of package rigs every time, are clean and very cautious, so not thinking cotton fever could even remotely be the culprit***

First off, right as the rush hit there was an intense burning sensation radiating across the chest and outward toward the extremities, fading as it traveled also the skin was left visibly flushed and hot to touch in those areas. It was intense enough to cause a moment of panic wondering what the hell he had just injected her with, she was used to the sensation of feeling her lungs burn and fighting back and forth as the acrid burning in her lungs subside and the rush intensifies, but this was just WEIRD and not quite painful but horribly uncomfortable, and definitely enough to scare the shit out of her in those few seconds before it faded and she became completely immersed in a whole other sensation. Petunia's husband reported that he got the same intense heat like a fire in the 'taint' in addition to across his chest.

As for the rush HOLY HELL, she reported it to be super intense and ultra long lasting still being completely spun and still unable to focus her vision well over twelve hours in... Along with the rush came, constant teeth chattering if either of them opened their mouth to speak, they did so with voices that shook, shivering/trembling (though not feeling of being cold at all)....and the there were the eyes, neither P or the hubby could see straight for hours....one eye (and it is not consistently left or right they both do it but usually one at a time) stayed crossed toward the inside at all times, not that either of them could see well enough to tell as they both had literally double vision with images just barely overlapping, in fact the crossing of the eyeballs had to be confirmed by video that had to be viewed while keeping one eye closed. During said video they also noticed the eyeballs themselves were not only going crossed but would occasionally jerk back and forth quickly in a sort of rapidly 'twitching or vibration" to th' left and right, just a couple times, but was crazy to see, but long story short they almost seemed to vibrate if that gives you an idea of how quickly it happened. Her husband reports that in all his history the worst thing he has ever had happen was a big shot would cause him to get the wiggly eyes, but had never experienced the burning skin, double vision or intensity of chills and shivering that they did that day.

Okay, I think that is a thorough enough description so that it might give someone an idea or one might recognize the things that almost always seem to go together. combination of side effects, so that they might have SOME clue about what would cause such a feeling.

Also different areas of skin on various parts of the body often get bright red, hot and feverish the touch OR frigid cold alternating with burning hot on HER hands in the couple days following partying. These areas are not really consistent in location, however are most prevelant and noticable around her knees, and her hands which are BRIGHT Red and it comes and goes.

At first they talked more about it and thought this was an isolated incident perhaps a batch did not go through final processing completely, but it was not. The next time (about a month and a half later and from a different source) they experienced the same burning feeling on the skin (though not QUITE as intense), along with chattering teeth, shivering (again without feeling cold)

They have come across it about 3 times in the last five months from different people, each time the heat flash across the chest followed by a really shivery high, so would really like some input. Could this be a Ph issue? Niacin in the dope (the burning feeling feels similar to Niacin flush and the reddening of the skin made me question it also)? Weird funky cut? Any other ideas?

Also, not sure if it is beneficial to know this or not, but they had given a bit to their friend who reported back that it tasted yuck, smoked weird, left nasty black mark that she was unable to get out of her pipe.

If there is anything I have not clarified in the post, please let me know and I will get back to you asap.
Old 13-02-2012, 08:01

27 y/o Male from United States
DCskate is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Burning sensation across skin's surface, crossed eyes, double vision and shivers.

A certain chemical used for cut (msm) causes you to get hot skin like niacin, although i assumed when bangin it that msm would be filtered out when drawn through cigarette butt....not sure though.

Post Quality Evaluations:
MSM is water soluable so would not be filtered out.
Old 14-01-2013, 18:46
Silver Member

Female from United States
ccblaine is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1
Re: Burning sensation across skin's surface, crossed eyes, double vision and shivers.

kind of sounds like cotton fever to me MAYBE

otherwise, thats just the high. my best friend says she hates shooting bc the high reminds her of rolling (googly eyed and jaw & on n on) her jerking though was exactly that like a LARGE twitch, if you are shivering/vibrating that is what makes it sound like Cotton Fever. it is nooooo fun =(

Cotton Fever wouldn't be happening consistently, plus would be much more painful of an experience.
Old 15-01-2013, 10:34

29 y/o Female from United States
twakstar is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

Was the dose similar to previous doses? Meaning how did the amount of the drug injected compare to more "pleasant" experiences?
Perhaps the shot was just too large of a dose - sometimes a "big shot" that a person is not used to can cause similar reactions to what you have described here.

If this is not the case, perhaps purity may be the culprit.
Old 17-01-2013, 17:29
Silver Member

40 y/o Male from Australia
psychoshaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1

More likely impurities (residual solvent, salts that have come thru in the production, possibly a little base)still trying to figure out what is what, no one could give me an answer, so it's been through trial and error, seems to be common with birch and bensenker reactions, could also be unreacted precursor, I've had what you are talking about (wobbly unfocused eyes, teeth chattering like on xtc, I've also pissed out with sweat and had batches where not just your pupils are big but your eyelids are peeled back, I had the burning chest, and once I got a hot rush throughout my body ending in what I called a hot foot, so yeah that's all I've got at the moment,???? maybe over-reduced meth????

Probably the one of the best responses yet, with the wide array of synthesis procedures used for meth (along with shitty cleanup) can make for very different effects from impurities.
Old 20-01-2013, 20:22
Banned

33 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twakstar View Post
Was the dose similar to previous doses? Meaning how did the amount of the drug injected compare to more "pleasant" experiences?
Perhaps the shot was just too large of a dose - sometimes a "big shot" that a person is not used to can cause similar reactions to what you have described here.

If this is not the case, perhaps purity may be the culprit.
That's what I had, the thing caused me to rush like never before, and I have tingling in my arm. I thought there was a slight miss, but I was very careful. I have a cold sensation, too. I ws trippin since the meth was harder in inject since it was thicker I'm guessing. Freaked me out. Si maybe I should have diluted it more so it would be easier to inject. All I know is that thing fucked me up for hours. The lights weent out in my head and I became temporarily paralized. It was very intense. First my head was spinning, then my vision went haywire. I couldn't move it was so good. I almost thought I was going to pass out from the spinning. Best feeling ever for me. Is that normal to experience? That would have floored me if I were standing. I even had to rest my head it was so intense. That was my first HUGE one. I'm hoping it was the teexture of the shot that made it harder to inject, and not the vein. It was harder to register, too.

Share this on:

Tags
amphetamine, injecting, meth, methamphetamine, shoot up

» New Threads
Help!! Need good contacts for Bali...
Last post by Yolo898
0 Replies, 1 Views
APAP-Codeine Pills from 2010
Last post by TheBigBadWolf
4 Replies, 121 Views
Oxycodone-how much should I take
Last post by abuseforapie