Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Oxymorphone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 11-02-2012, 06:02
jman1982 jman1982 is nu online
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

32 y/o Male from United States
jman1982 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Snorting Opana ER 10MG's Please Reply

Ok here goes, as you know SWIM takes Opana ER 10MG. As you know SWIM has tried taking them (whole) by mouth, and nothing. So yesterday so yesterday SWIM snorted a half of one and my god did it hit SWIM like a ton of bricks, WOW wonderful feeling!!! SWIM felt hot, itching (love that the most) and all over feeling GREAT!!! SWIM would love to keep doing this, but SWIM IS really kind of scared to keep snorting them cause SWIM IS scared it will damage something. Do you think that SWIM can keep doing this 2 or 3 times a day without many health concerns? Please help SWIM, cause SWIM would love to keep doing this if possible. Thanks, J
Old 11-02-2012, 07:44
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from United States
slayer180 is a decent psychonaut.slayer180 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Snorting Opana ER 10MG's Please Reply

Personal experience with this med so will chime in here. Half a pill 2-3 times a day will probably not cause noticable damage or bad effects.

More than that though say, half a pill six times a day for a week or two and the problems become quite noticable...dryness which leads to the powder going to lungs (not good), sinus infections (sucks when they are so clogged you cant even do it), asthma from what does get into your lungs (scary! and awful...inhaler helps - albuterol or a similar rescue inhaler - if you have one, if you don't then try and get one).

So keep it low, great that you have something that works so try your hardest to keep number of times per day doing it low. It can be good for a long time if you do.

The nature of the beast is that this is an extremely physically and mentally addictive drug. <---By far the biggest health concern.

I'll be blunt and straight with you here. Snorting it and really like it? It's already got you bro.

Over time people tend to become physically dependent and then lose control and become totally addicted.

Usage goes up and up (try to avoid this) which leads to running out and when that happens the withdrawals are hellish and that's an understatement. Do you have a med for breakthrough pain? Its a good thing to have to fall back on if for some reason you end up out of oxymorphone. Cold turkey off it is absolute torture.

I could go on and on but something tells me you will be finding all this out for yourself before long although I really hope you manage to avoid the negatives.

Good luck, one last thing, Endo Pharm who makes it is changing the formula to "TRF" tamper resistant formula this year. Not much known but will probably be harder to crush and enjoy that way most likely so have fun while you can just be safe and realize you are playing with fire here.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:16
Palladium Member

32 y/o Female from Australia
iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,006, Level: 4 Points: 1,006, Level: 4 Points: 1,006, Level: 4
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

It seems you've got a few threads floating around, one inwhich I responded to your fears about OxyContin therefore I'll just address your question as I've already explained the negatives associated with abusing your meds.

Have you considered administering these rectally?
If you want to get more out of your meds, and save your nose for the future, try this proven method.
Have a read of this...
http:// www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22922
Anal use - Guide to rectal use of morphine and other opiates.
Located in the Opiates & Opioids forum.

If you're uncomfortable with plugging things you need to look into nose care.
Using mineral oil etc can greatly reduce the dryness and possible nose bleeds associated with snorting pills.
Apply this before bed, or when you've ceased using for the day.

Long term use can have negative affects.
Blocked/clogged sinuses are common.
Using a saline solution daily can help.

Last edited by iceflame; 15-02-2012 at 21:24.
Old 11-02-2012, 23:07

Male from United States
chemroxx should review received reputation comments.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

- As stated above, the biggest concern is addiction. Aside from that, I wouldn't worry about it causing you much trouble. Also, I don't think that everyone's nasal cavities are the same, and for some even the higher doses mentioned above may not cause any damage. If your friend's nose starts to feel raw or something, then he's got a problem. But in all honesty, the damage to your nose is your smallest concern. Addiction is a bitch, something my friend has been fighting a daily battle with for more than a decade. Once you start to enjoy the rush, why wouldn't you want to enjoy a slightly bigger rush? Thinking like that is almost impossible to avoid, and is a very slippery slope. But Opana is euphoric as hell, one that my friend Spotty loves very much, so try and take care.

- On a side note, this may not be common, but my favorite pet Spotty the Water Buffalo has been snorting his medications for many years with VERY few side effects to his nostrils, and definitely never had anything close to lung problems. Any lung issues he has is from smoking blunt after blunt during college like a retard, but he has never had asthma from something snorted making it to his lungs. He snorts a prescription dose of .5 Xanax and 5mg Valium in the morning daily, and before he started his IV habit was snorting several Oxy 30IRs per day, and lots of Oxycontin before that, going back to the mid-late 90's. He snorts almost any pill he gets his hands on, even those giant vicodins, sometimes for days at a time. He has snorted many pills that are designed to burn the users nostrils, such as methodone or nucynta, and aside from the burning feeling put there to dissuade insufflation, has never had a problem with even those. He has also snorted quite a bit of cocaine, which was the only thing that seemed to cause him any problems at all, and even then has only ever gotten a nosebleed twice from it after many days in a row of use, both very minor and not even requiring more than a brush-off with a tissue to completely abate the trickle of blood. I guess not everyone is the same, but after snorting things daily for almost 15 years now, the only difference is that he snores slightly more quietly than he used to. His family DOES have narrow nasal passages, his uncle had a procedure to widen his so he wouldn't snore anymore. But he tells me that his nasal passages feel great, if slightly wider than they were 15 years ago. Even that is a small change, perhaps just a 5% difference. I guess Water Buffaloes are built different than humans!

chemroxx added 2 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

- If your friend DOES develop any problems, the above methods sound very reasonable and like they would work to take care of any symptoms caused by damage. I just wanted to let him know that not everyone is the same, and that if he may or may not experience said side-effects based on his own personal nasal passages and usage of them as an ROA.

Last edited by chemroxx; 11-02-2012 at 23:07. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-02-2012, 06:51

Male from United States
Terrarist is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

If you want my advice, don't ever do it again. Of course I know you probably won't follow that advice but my dog tried Opana once when a friend offered it to him and he fell head over heels in love with it. Fast forward to now (1 year and some months later) and my dog been labeled an addict by his friends and family, he's been to a drug treatment center, and his mind is totally messed up because he feels as if he can't function without this drug that stimulates his mind and motivates him to do things.

The problem with my dog was that he associated Opana with EVERYTHING he did. He would snort a line and play video games for hours on end, and now without Opana, his video games don't seem as fun. He would snort a line before he went to work, and now he hates going to work. he would snort a line before hanging out with friends, and now those friends don't seem as fun as they used to be. OF COURSE he is working on fixing these issues, it's just that Opana led my dog to believe that he needed opana for all of these things to be enjoyable, but that isn't the truth.

All I am saying is be very careful my friend. Opana can be a glorious recreational drug, but when you start telling yourself that you need it and you start using it daily, it grabs you with a grip that is worthy of the gods. It has taken my dog a long time, and a lot of will power to finally convince himself that he doesn't need this drug in order to function. Use responsibly, or don't use at all.
Old 12-02-2012, 21:54

Male from United States
Drummer16 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Everyone else here is spot on. Stay away. Stay far away. Unless you want a very expensive and hellish habit that is impossible to break, by all means, go ahead and continue. There will not be any damage to your lungs or sinuses, if you do it right (breathe in extremely slowly). I have actually had less sinus infections and bronchitis issues since I started doing it daily over a year ago.

Your tolerance will skyrocket with repeated daily use. I have had times where my tolerance doubles each day. Then, you get to the point where you don't even feel it anymore and it wears off after an hour or two and you need more and more and mooore. This will lead to you running out of pills very early. Then you are faced with the most god-awful feelings ever. It feels like you were beaten to a bloody pulp, given the stomach flu, and have anxiety that will make you want to tear your hair out. The withdrawals start coming on rather quickly. Once you get addicted, you will no longer be able to even sleep through the night without having nightmares and tossing and turning.

You are playing with fire, and you cannot "chip" this drug. Don't even bother trying. It is by far the most addictive substance in the world. It will destroy opiates for you because nothing else will work.
Old 13-02-2012, 04:02

Male from United States
Terrarist is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Oh, the nightmares

The nightmares actually seemed like real life to me. I would wake up in my bed in my room, and have dark figures standing over me. I wouldn't be able to speak and it felt like something was squeezing the life out of me. Very frightening.

We don't mean to frighten you OP, but Opana doesn't seem to be a drug you can just dabble in. It will take hold of you and before long you won't be taking it for fun anymore....You'll be taking it to feel normal. It's a scary thing to be addicted it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummer16 View Post
Everyone else here is spot on. Stay away. Stay far away. Unless you want a very expensive and hellish habit that is impossible to break, by all means, go ahead and continue. There will not be any damage to your lungs or sinuses, if you do it right (breathe in extremely slowly). I have actually had less sinus infections and bronchitis issues since I started doing it daily over a year ago.

Your tolerance will skyrocket with repeated daily use. I have had times where my tolerance doubles each day. Then, you get to the point where you don't even feel it anymore and it wears off after an hour or two and you need more and more and mooore. This will lead to you running out of pills very early. Then you are faced with the most god-awful feelings ever. It feels like you were beaten to a bloody pulp, given the stomach flu, and have anxiety that will make you want to tear your hair out. The withdrawals start coming on rather quickly. Once you get addicted, you will no longer be able to even sleep through the night without having nightmares and tossing and turning.

You are playing with fire, and you cannot "chip" this drug. Don't even bother trying. It is by far the most addictive substance in the world. It will destroy opiates for you because nothing else will work.
Old 14-02-2012, 03:14

Thanks for all of your help guys and gals. SWIM hopes this med keeps working for SWIM because it is an alwsome drug. Thanks,J
Old 15-02-2012, 04:45
Mercury Member

34 y/o Male from United States
MekaDoc needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Well, my patient has been doing all different kinds of opioids synthetic semi or otherwise. My suggestion is , never try to go cold turkey, especially off of large or high potency doses. Always leave something small to help the come down. Also, my patient did not start having major withdrawal symptoms from hydrocodone until about 3 years into it. Right now he is 2 days sober. With light symptoms, last night was hell, he had to take 2 multi vitamins, 2 L-tyrosine 500 mg, drink 1 liter sparkling fruit water with phenylalanine of course, and finally 4 mg loperamide washed down with pickle juice of course ( just hoping, and didn't have any vinegar, salad dressing or otherwise) just to go to sleep. Trust me he was laughing while I wrote all this.
Old 15-02-2012, 07:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MekaDoc View Post
Well, my patient has been doing all different kinds of opioids synthetic semi or otherwise. My suggestion is , never try to go cold turkey, especially off of large or high potency doses. Always leave something small to help the come down. Also, my patient did not start having major withdrawal symptoms from hydrocodone until about 3 years into it. Right now he is 2 days sober. With light symptoms, last night was hell, he had to take 2 multi vitamins, 2 L-tyrosine 500 mg, drink 1 liter sparkling fruit water with phenylalanine of course, and finally 4 mg loperamide washed down with pickle juice of course ( just hoping, and didn't have any vinegar, salad dressing or otherwise) just to go to sleep. Trust me he was laughing while I wrote all this.
WOW, that sound's crazy, my cat have never had it that bad. Hope that never happens to my cat...LOL SWIM really never had that bad with draws from Hydro, just the shits and wanting it really bad, but other than those things, nothing really. My cat is scared as to what the withdraws will be like coming off of Opana's, but I'm prescribed them, so I can get more, my cat's problem is he gives his brother cat some and my cat always takes to many, so he runs out early. Suck, Thanks for the comment. J
Old 15-02-2012, 19:29
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jman1982 View Post
LOL SWIM really never had that bad with draws from Hydro, just the shits and wanting it really bad, but other than those things, nothing really. My cat is scared as to what the withdraws will be like coming off of Opana's
Its almost like you don't even read what others post or are trying to tell you. Maybe its hard to understand or comprehend. It's worth saying again so here it is: Withdrawals from opana feel very Very VERY BAD. Almost unable to be described with words. May you never have to experience them.

Quote:
I'm prescribed them, so I can get more
That's good. You're definitely going to be wanting more desperately before long.

Quote:
my cat's problem is he gives his brother cat some
Shame on your cat, bad cat...turning its kitty brother into an addict. He will probably be stealing them from his kitty bro before long, may want to lock them. Maybe a blessing in disguise. FYI doing that (giving them to others) with class II meds is a felony. Its also evil and immoral and in the long run makes it harder for those who need pain meds to get them. Sad and all too common.

Quote:
my cat always takes to many, so he runs out early. Suck
/facepalm. understandable, though, try to make them last...take days off or weeks even if you can. otherwise you find the high is gone and you are taking them just to feel normal instead of very sick and terrible (withdrawals).

Post Quality Evaluations:
no nonsense reality check, especially the part about turning the brother on to a highly addictive med. The OP should listen
Old 15-02-2012, 21:54

Male from Canada
Bunnintreez is a decent psychonaut.

how many threads did u make one this :S ive seen like 3. couldnt swiy have asked all thos questions in one thread??? i dont want to sound mean but i can predict in a couple months well have a thread from swiy saying "cant feel anything from my opana, and keep running out early" sorry man, jsut swim has been were u are (without the script) and swim understands ur in actaul pain and have a script. but be careful, swim knows its fun to get high and really addicting but u should really read up more on this stuff man, i really have the feeling ur under-estimating how easily that "just gonna eat one more" turns into "im jsut gonna snort one more" witch turns into "fuck i just IV'd my last one! what do i do!"

Not trying to be harsh, just from what ive heard/read/talked to people about who take opana, the WD is one of the worst, and your tolerance builds so fast and then the only thing that will get you high is IV

(swim has LOTS of experience with opiates, just oxymorphone is not perscribed in canda so i dont have personal experiance with opana, but almost every other opiate, hydromorphone, fentanyl, oxycontin, morphine....etc)
Old 16-02-2012, 07:37

Ok guys, I guess that I will stop posting on here and bothering you all. I do understand the power of the drug and I guess I do have addict issues. Thanks for all of your help
Old 17-02-2012, 19:57
Gold Member

Female from United Kingdom
catseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,085, Level: 11 Points: 6,085, Level: 11 Points: 6,085, Level: 11

Quote:
Ok guys, I guess that I will stop posting on here and bothering you all. I do understand the power of the drug and I guess I do have addict issues. Thanks for all of your help
So why stop posting, sweetie?
If you think you have addiction issues and you're a bit worried or scared about it why not stick around and get some advice and support?
I don't think anyone's intention in this thread is to scare you away - I'd say the opposite. It's perhaps the advice or opinions that you are finding a bit uncomfortable.
I'd love for you to stick around, ask questions and get advice...I don't believe you are bothering anyone at all.
If you aren't ready for that, that's fine - just remember we're here if you change your mind, ok?
Feel free to PM me if you want to talk it over
Be safe.
Old 18-02-2012, 01:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by catseye View Post
So why stop posting, sweetie?
If you think you have addiction issues and you're a bit worried or scared about it why not stick around and get some advice and support?
I don't think anyone's intention in this thread is to scare you away - I'd say the opposite. It's perhaps the advice or opinions that you are finding a bit uncomfortable.
I'd love for you to stick around, ask questions and get advice...I don't believe you are bothering anyone at all.
If you aren't ready for that, that's fine - just remember we're here if you change your mind, ok?
Feel free to PM me if you want to talk it over
Be safe.
Thanks you cats eye, you are truly THE BEST on here, I love talking to you. I have a big problem with thinking that people are against me and they ( I think) are talking about. I know that most of the time or maybe all of the time this is NOT TRUE. I have had this "feeling" for ever since I can remember and it is only getting WORSE!!! I don't know how to overcome this at all. Like for example I have thought that my mother is mad or sad or something is wrong with her, but she says I'm just being paranoid. I guess that I'm really that way. So thank you for opening my eyes catseye's I will message you later if you don't mind. Thanks, Jeremy
Old 18-02-2012, 03:53
Nomen est Omen

51 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline
Points: 4,892, Level: 10 Points: 4,892, Level: 10 Points: 4,892, Level: 10
Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6%

Jman, noboby here is "against" you or anyone else, for that matter. You have asked what is basically the same question several different ways in several different threads. In each one of those threads, you have been given advice based on experience. You seem to accept that advice, but then the same type of question pops up in a different thread! It makes it seem as if you think we are somehow playing games with you, so you re-post the same thing multiple times, hoping for a different response each time.

Have you ever had experience with AA/NA? If so, then you know the definition of insanity-Doing the same thing over and over, but expecting a different result each time. OK, you are insane if you think that we are trying to do ANYTHING other than help you here! We are not here to play games with people. We are here to offer quality harm reduction in a variety of areas. As with ANY advice, you would be wise to check it independently.

The fact that you are asking these questions indicates that you either have, or believe you have, a problem with your meds. Anyone who reads these threads will agree with me that you seem to, anyway. Based on what you have said in all of your threads, I would say that you do. You fit the profile of someone who has gone from use to abuse. However, it also seems as if you have not gone very far down that road yet.

Dude, stop now. While you still have a chance. It might be hard, but trust me it is NOTHING like what it is going to be if you continue in your current direction. I understand that it feels good and you like it, if it made you feel like shit you wouldn't do it now, would you? Well, it's coming. Soon, you will have to do it, just to function. Feeling good will have stopped a long time ago.

The best thing for you? DON'T LEAVE! Stay here and keep asking questions. Get as much knowledge as you can in order to make informed decisions and don't be afraid to ask, if you don't understand something. It makes no difference whether you stop using, level off where you are, or continue down the road you chose, we will be here for you, if you want us. Use the search engine before you post, it is a VERY useful tool! Quite often the answer you are looking for has already been addressed in another thread. Give your question some thought before you post it. A well thought-out and posted question will garner better replies. If you have questions similar to those you have already asked in a different thread, add them to that thread! By doing so, it will automatically bump your post back up to the top, where everyone will see it again. Whatever you do, don't give up. Getting used to this place takes some time!

And, for the record. Bio-availability of oxycodone is 90+%, so snorting it will do nothing for you. For Opana, the figures are: oral bio-availability around 10%, I think, while nasal bio-availability is around 40-45%. So, figure snorting your Opana will subjectively be around 3 to 4 times stronger than oral. As another member has mentioned, perhaps you should consider plugging. It completely by-passes the first pass extraction from the liver, as well as being rapidly absorbed. This will give you the most bang for your buck, if that is all you are looking for.
Old 20-02-2012, 04:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxinreleased View Post
Jman, noboby here is "against" you or anyone else, for that matter. You have asked what is basically the same question several different ways in several different threads. In each one of those threads, you have been given advice based on experience. You seem to accept that advice, but then the same type of question pops up in a different thread! It makes it seem as if you think we are somehow playing games with you, so you re-post the same thing multiple times, hoping for a different response each time.

Have you ever had experience with AA/NA? If so, then you know the definition of insanity-Doing the same thing over and over, but expecting a different result each time. OK, you are insane if you think that we are trying to do ANYTHING other than help you here! We are not here to play games with people. We are here to offer quality harm reduction in a variety of areas. As with ANY advice, you would be wise to check it independently.

The fact that you are asking these questions indicates that you either have, or believe you have, a problem with your meds. Anyone who reads these threads will agree with me that you seem to, anyway. Based on what you have said in all of your threads, I would say that you do. You fit the profile of someone who has gone from use to abuse. However, it also seems as if you have not gone very far down that road yet.

Dude, stop now. While you still have a chance. It might be hard, but trust me it is NOTHING like what it is going to be if you continue in your current direction. I understand that it feels good and you like it, if it made you feel like shit you wouldn't do it now, would you? Well, it's coming. Soon, you will have to do it, just to function. Feeling good will have stopped a long time ago.

The best thing for you? DON'T LEAVE! Stay here and keep asking questions. Get as much knowledge as you can in order to make informed decisions and don't be afraid to ask, if you don't understand something. It makes no difference whether you stop using, level off where you are, or continue down the road you chose, we will be here for you, if you want us. Use the search engine before you post, it is a VERY useful tool! Quite often the answer you are looking for has already been addressed in another thread. Give your question some thought before you post it. A well thought-out and posted question will garner better replies. If you have questions similar to those you have already asked in a different thread, add them to that thread! By doing so, it will automatically bump your post back up to the top, where everyone will see it again. Whatever you do, don't give up. Getting used to this place takes some time!

And, for the record. Bio-availability of oxycodone is 90+%, so snorting it will do nothing for you. For Opana, the figures are: oral bio-availability around 10%, I think, while nasal bio-availability is around 40-45%. So, figure snorting your Opana will subjectively be around 3 to 4 times stronger than oral. As another member has mentioned, perhaps you should consider plugging. It completely by-passes the first pass extraction from the liver, as well as being rapidly absorbed. This will give you the most bang for your buck, if that is all you are looking for.
Ok, yes I guess I'm going down the wrong road, but it works for me and that seems to be the only think to work for me. I'm sorry for being a pest or anything like that. I guess I just ask some stupid questions, but that is me I guess. I will take all of you guys advise and use that. So my question is to you that you say I should stop doing what I'm doing, so should I stop taking Opana all the way or just stop snorting it?? I have never gotten a straight and detailed way of plugging it, so could you private message me and tell me step by step how to do that, PLEASE? Thank You All VERY VERYYYY MUCH. I guess I'm not really the brightest bulb in the bunch, good day, JMAN
Old 20-02-2012, 05:17
Palladium Member

32 y/o Female from Australia
iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.iceflame really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,006, Level: 4 Points: 1,006, Level: 4 Points: 1,006, Level: 4
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

Hi again,
Did you have a look at the plugging link I posted above hunny?

What part are you unsure about? Or is it all confusing you?
We are happy to clarify/help with anything, even if we need to post the information back into your thread, if it makes it easier for you.

By all means if private messaging is the way you want to go, that's fine, but if someone else in your position who may read this and needs a tailored response...well they'll miss out.
Just a thought.

Also, I don't want to write a wall of overkill if there's only a few details you're unsure on.

If dosages are your concern that thread also has that info. (Via a seperate link.)

Let us know.
Ice x

Post Quality Evaluations:
nice offer of support and advice

Last edited by iceflame; 20-02-2012 at 05:40.
Old 20-02-2012, 19:36
Nomen est Omen

St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline

Only you can decide what you need to do. We can offer advice and experience-driven information, but only you can make the final call on what to do. Personally, my view is that you should only use the minimum necessary and for as short a time as necessary, but if you have to deal with chronic pain, then this is obviously not an option.

You are NOT a pest, and the only stupid question is the one you DON'T ask! Asking questions is how we learn. As is processing the information given in the answers. If you do not understand, then just say I don't understand that. Can you explain it differently? Most of the time, we will.

Go to the "search" function at the top of the screen, right between New Posts and Quick Links. Click that and type in "plugging". It will take you to all of the threads on that subject. Then, when you are done, search "potentiating opiates". That will lead you to threads on how to get the most effect from your drug. Simple things, like drinking grapefruit juice, among others.

Start there, and let it take you to new and interesting places! I could give you instruction on plugging, or I can let you learn it yourself. Sort of on the "give a man a fish and you feed him a meal, but teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime" principle. I'll show you where to go, but YOU have to make the effort!
Old 20-02-2012, 21:14

Male from Canada
Bunnintreez is a decent psychonaut.

I didnt mean to come off harsh....just was trying to open your eyes man. Sorry if i offended you in anyway.
Old 15-03-2012, 21:23

Hey guys, I haven't been on here in a long time and just wanted to say hello to everyone, and I hope that everyone is doing ok
Old 15-03-2012, 22:39
Gold Member

Female from United Kingdom
catseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,085, Level: 11 Points: 6,085, Level: 11 Points: 6,085, Level: 11

Quote:
Hey guys, I haven't been on here in a long time and just wanted to say hello to everyone, and I hope that everyone is doing ok
hello jman,
How are you doing, hon? What's been going on with the Opana? Update us and let us know
Be safe.
Old 15-03-2012, 22:59
Nomen est Omen

How are things going? Don't go away, stick around and be part of the family. Remember, we are here to help!
Old 15-03-2012, 23:39
Silver Member

Hi J! Whats up?

Have been wondering what has happened to you.

Did you get your prescription refilled? Higher Dose? Is it going ok? Trying to use them responsibly and not run out super early? Don't give up and do keep trying, its easy to talk about, but not easy to actually do.

No one was really bashing you just trying to help you avoid a painful situation which we have all been through. Its alarming seeing someone spiral out of control with these powerful meds. Kinda frustrating when it seems you just ignore the good advice.

Seems like some members expressed some frustration in some of the posts your way myself included but don't let it scare you away. For every frustrated post you get there will be many many kind and helpful posts.

Filled my opana prescription today, still getting the octagonal kind which means the old formula which means they crush easily.

One of these months its going to be a new shape, round, and not easily crushed. It may be like a whole new med, it may suck and be ineffective, time will tell.

If you got the 15mg generics you may can avoid this change. Hope you did, its something to keep in mind for sure if you are going to continue to take this med.

Dont be a stranger, stick around...
Old 24-03-2012, 04:17

Hi all, hope all is well. Yes I'm still here and still ALIVE!!! I've been sick for the past few weeks, got the flu I think. Update on the Opana, the doc wrote my cat 2 scripts 1 for Opana 10mg x60 and 1 for Opana 5mg x60 for a total of 15mg x2 day. That COST THE SHIT out of me. The Opana co-pay card only covered one of the scripts so I had to pay a total of $75. So I'm going to get my cat's vet to write a script for Opana 10MG x 90 so that would be 3 times a day. I hope this will work for me. So I really appreciate everyone's help and advice and will try to stay on here. All my BEST, J

Share this on:

Tags
bronchitis, drug, drugs-forum, gabapentin, insufflating, love, opana, opana er, opanas, oxymorphone, pharmacy, snorting

» New Threads
Is it safe to take 400mg of...
Last post by allme
21 Replies, 376 Views
Opiate and benzos withdrawal...
Last post by Dawn Godess
19 Replies, 807 Views
Discrepancy in ethylphenidate...
Last post by dr ACE
3 Replies, 80 Views
Smoking or vaporizing...
Last post by benzopiated