Register Tags

Notices

Old 04-02-2012, 22:22

25 y/o Female from United States
bubs is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
alternative to heroin

hey, i can't find any heroin right now, what are somethings you can do like it?
Old 04-02-2012, 22:42
TheBigBadWolf TheBigBadWolf is nu online
Anti Matter Member

49 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,212, Level: 14 Points: 9,212, Level: 14 Points: 9,212, Level: 14
Activity: 52.3% Activity: 52.3% Activity: 52.3%
Re: alternative to heroin

Could you elaborate your question a bit further?
For what purpose would you like to find a substitute for heroin?
Do you have an active habit?
Tell me more!

TBBW
Old 12-02-2012, 01:57
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
chemroxx should review received reputation comments.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

- Yes, I agree, more elaboration is needed. Until then, a good answer would perhaps be, another opiate? Pills work, but the type depends on if you just want to keep withdrawls away or if you want to get high. If we knew your motives and needs, we could be more helpful.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:17
TheBigBadWolf TheBigBadWolf is nu online
Anti Matter Member

49 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,212, Level: 14 Points: 9,212, Level: 14 Points: 9,212, Level: 14
Activity: 52.3% Activity: 52.3% Activity: 52.3%

chemroxx,
I suppose you want to be helpful,

But: The OP has never been seen again on this page since two hours after posting this single question.
I guess she found a hookup a week ago,- so your helpfulness was in vain...

Nonetheless, well done for being interested...

TBBW
Old 12-02-2012, 02:41

Male from United States

- Well, hopefully someone else with a similar problem might stumble in here, although it's kind-of a silly question. I mean, what is a substitute for any opiate? A different one is the only answer I can come up with
Old 12-02-2012, 03:10
Silver Member

42 y/o Male from United States
hillbilly345 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 436, Level: 3 Points: 436, Level: 3 Points: 436, Level: 3
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

How about Suboxone for the next person who asks this question.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:28
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Qualityplant really adds to the discussion.Qualityplant really adds to the discussion.Qualityplant really adds to the discussion.Qualityplant really adds to the discussion.Qualityplant really adds to the discussion.Qualityplant really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,074, Level: 5 Points: 1,074, Level: 5 Points: 1,074, Level: 5
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Buy poppy pods off the internet

Ask your dealer to post you the drugs (never worked but you never know)

CWE of OTC codeine pills (search the forum for the recipe)

Hustle a doctor for xyz painkillers

Wait until poppy season and steal the heads from a million gardens, at night, making horse opium and vomiting long into the night...

Read my blog

Use your imagination
Old 12-02-2012, 23:25

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly345 View Post
How about Suboxone for the next person who asks this question.
- I took suboxone for pretty much 3 years, and sometimes it feels like a miracle and other times it feels like a curse. Going on suboxone maintenance is a big step, and not to be taken lightly.... If one wants to use it to abate symptoms, just take it a crumb at a time, until the symptoms are bearable. Otherwise you are setting yourself up for a worse addiction, one that is harder to get off of than many opiates, yet provides nothing to most opiate users other than abated WD symptoms.

- In short, not a bad idea, just one that should be considered carefully. If one uses bupe for a long time, it tends to change one's brain chemistry more than most drugs do. I have felt, as well as heard of, more odd changes to how people respond to opiates after their sub treatment as opposed to before. For some peope, it seems to make it so they have trouble feeling opiates, even weeks after taking their last sub, and in my case, has actually changed the way I go through withdrawls now. They are different now, less painfull physically, but FAR worse mentally.

- It's probably fine if someone is not opiate nieve to take a little bupe to get them between their fixes, lord knows I've used it that way plenty of times, it is just an opiate not to be taken lightly... Then again, neither is heroin.
Old 13-02-2012, 02:47
Silver Member

42 y/o Female from Ireland
ructions is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 113, Level: 1 Points: 113, Level: 1 Points: 113, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

That is a question that Swim has been asking herself for the last year & 3 months! What is a good alternative to heroin?

When the drought first hit swim couldn't get any heroin anywhere. But as the months went by heroin did become available again, but its was very bad quality, very weak stuff. Lately there has been a slight improvement, but the heroin in Dublin is only about half the strength that it was before the drought. Its still the same price though, it doesn't sit right with swim paying the same price for something that is such bad quality.

Swim is on a daily dose of 60mls of methadone, before the drought she used heroin daily for many years, but now she only uses it about 4 times every 2 weeks, she has cut back because of the bad quality. But she misses that heroin buzz, she craves it night & day!

Swim tried zimmos, but even one tablet puts her off to sleep! She also tried valum, but that also just sent her off asleep! So does anyone know of a good alternative to heroin? Coz it doesn't look like things are gonna improve in Dublin anytime soon! Dublin is flooded with heroin these days, but is all just weak sub-standard gear....
Old 13-02-2012, 16:41
Silver Member

21 y/o Female from United States
Tdogg49 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 208, Level: 2 Points: 208, Level: 2 Points: 208, Level: 2
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

Percocet is a decent substitution for heroin. It is a strong opiate, and will give a person a high as well. The high is a slightly different high than heroin, but still a good one, and it also seems to last longer than a heroin high. So percs are a good replacement for a high, not so sure about if one is addicted, if it will keep one from experiencing withdrawals or not, but because it is an opiate, my assumption is that it would help with that as well.
Old 13-02-2012, 17:29

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by ructions View Post
That is a question that Swim has been asking herself for the last year & 3 months! What is a good alternative to heroin?

When the drought first hit swim couldn't get any heroin anywhere. But as the months went by heroin did become available again, but its was very bad quality, very weak stuff. Lately there has been a slight improvement, but the heroin in Dublin is only about half the strength that it was before the drought. Its still the same price though, it doesn't sit right with swim paying the same price for something that is such bad quality.

Swim is on a daily dose of 60mls of methadone, before the drought she used heroin daily for many years, but now she only uses it about 4 times every 2 weeks, she has cut back because of the bad quality. But she misses that heroin buzz, she craves it night & day!

Swim tried zimmos, but even one tablet puts her off to sleep! She also tried valum, but that also just sent her off asleep! So does anyone know of a good alternative to heroin? Coz it doesn't look like things are gonna improve in Dublin anytime soon! Dublin is flooded with heroin these days, but is all just weak sub-standard gear....
- I believe that OC (Oxycontin original formulation) is still available in the UK, if that is indeed where you are at. Im from the states, we no longer have it, but snorting those when they were still crushable was the best thing ever at the time. If you could get a doctor to prescrbe you something like that, you might be happy. They are injectable, however they are designed to be timed release so there is wax in the mix that you will want to avoid/filter out. I never slammed back when OC was available here, and I had access to that shit like a motherfucker. Now that I bang the OxyIRs and love them so much, I always hope that one day one of those old OCs will turn up under the carpet edge or something so I can try that for comparison... All I know is, it's much stronger than taking them orally or nasally, so much so that it is probably one of the closest things to a heroin high out there.

- I have never taken heroin, but I shot OxyIr (60mg, 2 30s)along with a 50mg Nucynta, a relatively new opiate. Been out a couple years here in the states, I believe it only recently became available in the UK. The nucynta causes short lived euphoria followed by a strong nod, the OxyIR gives strong euphoria throughout, the combination of which is probably more similar to heroin than anything out there. I was on the nod for 2 hours STANDING UP, and I cannot nod off just Oxy, haven't been able to for more than a decade. It is such a powerful combo for me that I decided not to incorporate it into my almost-daily regiment, that it was better saved for weekends..... THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER HAD TO DO THIS WITH ANY OPIATE. I use all caps because this is fucking incredible to me. I have never taken anything I deemed too strong for me to function on, and the 50mg Nucynta is the smallest doseage they make, They also make a 75mg and a 100mg. Even taking 25mg of this drug ALMOST caused a nod, and 50mg by itself caused a nod but the euphoria was short lasting. Hence the cocktail with the OxyIR, gives it a much stronger rush right at first, and adds a nice buzz that lasts several hours. I imagine that would be maybe as close as one could get with pharmaceuticals?

- I should warn anyone reading this, I do NOT reccomend this combination for anyone, I seem to be able to take almost anything, SWIM is my friend/pet Spotty the Water Buffalo, he has the exact same tiolerance as me, and he's a Water Buffalo so his tolerance to everything is unbelievably huge. Do not try this unless you are me.... or a Water Buffalo.
Old 13-02-2012, 19:05

38 y/o Male from United States
dandrice is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

for someone that uses everyday i'm pretty sure there are very few opiates that would help with the w/d and there more expensive the only ones i can think of would be methadone.suboxone, buph, morphine, fentanyl patch or the lollipop which is hard to find but some ppl only need a few licks. the older oxy's, dilauded, im sure there are a few more obscure ones, if you use heroin enough to have w/d symptoms then the weaker opiates like percocet vicodin coedine ultram etc wont help would be a waste of money and could do more harm then good if they have acetametaphine (tylenol) mixed in. stronger benzos like xanax could help if you dont have much expierience taking benzos remember to go slow because most heroin users want the immediate effects, and you could end up taking more than nessacary, black out and wake up with amnesia and people can always tell someone is high when there on benzos even if swiy doesnt feel anything i think because it relaxes your face muscles

Share this on:

Tags
heroin, heroin alternative, heroin high