Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 04-02-2012, 14:17

Female from United States
sasha1023 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Falling out/possible death from overdose ICE and meth

Looking for information for brother llama. Its it true that you can not die by injecting large amounts of [meth] because he was told he would have a falling out (which means falling out/passing out during injection only. Baby Llama heard stories and looked up on this site for information and the internet. From what I understand if I am injecting and pass out I will be ok. If I am injecting and fall out and someone finishes the injection while your out you may go into a coma or deep sleep but you will wake up high. But according to this site and internet you can die from injecting until you pass out and/or someone continues the injection you will die. Is this true?

Also I understand that [ICE] which is different than [meth], will kill you if you do too much. It has many signs telling u you are overdosing. It raises your core temp. and can fry your brain. Also even the next day you will vomit and continue to do this. Brother Llama will once in awhile vomit from [ICE] either right after or the next day. Simply because it is a different chemical make up maybe this is why.
Not every overdose you will die from. Some of the signs would be the heat which can rise rapidly causing seizures and heart distress at this time get to hospital ASAP you are overdosing, if not enough time, get in a cold bath tub or shower and try and cool body down fast until ambulance comes. Ok has anyone out there experienced any of these symptons? Or maybe different symptoms. Brother Llama appreciates it
Old 24-03-2012, 05:19
Silver Member

28 y/o Female from United States
whatsmynameagain is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 133, Level: 1 Points: 133, Level: 1 Points: 133, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Falling out/possible death from overdose ICE and meth

dude, if you pass out when injecting meth (or anything, right?) i'd say you're probably in big trouble. and if someone finishes injecting your shot for you after you've passed out they probably want you dead
Old 24-03-2012, 05:50
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from United States
makin is on the way upmakin is on the way upmakin is on the way upmakin is on the way up
Points: 454, Level: 3 Points: 454, Level: 3 Points: 454, Level: 3
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Quote:
dude, if you pass out when injecting meth (or anything, right?) i'd say you're probably in big trouble. and if someone finishes injecting your shot for you after you've passed out they probably want you dead.
That is some funny funny shit.

I think OP wants to know how much meth is too much meth. Using the logic that if you can't physically shoot enough to kill you then all is well.

If it's true that would be fantastic, I just don't know if it's true.
Old 24-03-2012, 07:14
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%

the meth may not kill you but the shit that aint meth in your shot , well it could.

and since i have never seen or heard of anyone passing out shooting meth, then I am going to assume that your meth wasnt good.

a hospital visit should be considered
Old 24-03-2012, 12:37
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

Many users seem to think you cant die from a meth OD. This is not true, so dont go around thinking you cant. A meth OD sounds very brutal too, from the research I've done. If you OD and you're alone, you're in BIG trouble. Symtoms can also be delayed minutes after the overdose, and come on instantly, can cause stroke and death.
Old 24-03-2012, 13:04
Mercury Member

Male from United States
Stepin Fetchit needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasha1023 View Post
Looking for information for brother llama. Its it true that you can not die by injecting large amounts of [meth] because he was told he would have a falling out (which means falling out/passing out during injection only. Baby Llama heard stories and looked up on this site for information and the internet. From what I understand if I am injecting and pass out I will be ok. If I am injecting and fall out and someone finishes the injection while your out you may go into a coma or deep sleep but you will wake up high. But according to this site and internet you can die from injecting until you pass out and/or someone continues the injection you will die. Is this true?

Also I understand that [ICE] which is different than [meth], will kill you if you do too much. It has many signs telling u you are overdosing. It raises your core temp. and can fry your brain. Also even the next day you will vomit and continue to do this. Brother Llama will once in awhile vomit from [ICE] either right after or the next day. Simply because it is a different chemical make up maybe this is why.
Not every overdose you will die from. Some of the signs would be the heat which can rise rapidly causing seizures and heart distress at this time get to hospital ASAP you are overdosing, if not enough time, get in a cold bath tub or shower and try and cool body down fast until ambulance comes. Ok has anyone out there experienced any of these symptons? Or maybe different symptoms. Brother Llama appreciates it
You can die from Ice and Meth overdoses. Overdosing is hard to do, in a way, because if you haven't done any for a while, weeks lets say, and you take too large of a shot, you won't feel good but that's not an overdose. But if you've been binging out, keeping meth in your system for days, you could reach the level I'm which you can overdose, then even if your next shot is relatively small, your can overdose, which means organ failure.

Symptoms of overdose are fucked up. You will feel sick, comfused, scared, paranoid, tired but heart racing, heavy breathing, inability to communicate, coughing/vomiting blood, treamors, hypertension, hyperthermia, and any symptom of liver and kidney failure. If someone is with you it will be hard to convince the, to take you to the ER, and you will likely jusrpt try to lay down until you feel better, because that's what you normally do, but you will feel sick for hours. When you finally get around to going to the hospital, you may have waited too long, but there isn't too much they can do for you anyway, other than induce a coma.
Old 24-03-2012, 13:06
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

Bout what you said beentheredonethat, seems lots of users claim the cut is the real danger, as if the meth aint no thang. When it comes down to it though, meth is the worst ingredient, and causes more od's than any cuts would. Meth is far deadlier than common cutting ingredients, but I agree an abnormal cut can be fatal)
Old 24-03-2012, 16:44
Banned

48 y/o Male from United States
ubsweet2me is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

It is very possible to self-administer an overdose with methamphetamine.

There are multiple ways to damage yourself or die from an overdose with meth, all which are quite easily accomplished way before loss of consciousness occurs;

1. Cardiovascular stress and vasoconstriction resulting in heart failure, liver failure, stroke ( brain damage ), fluid buildup in the lungs.. etc.
2. Organ failure due to increased body temparature and/or dehydration - liver, brain, kidneys and probably others I can't think of just now.
3. Toxic effect of the chemical meth itself can act as a poison when concentration in the body reaches critical levels.

All these can and do result in either hospitalization, life-long disability or death.

There might be other overdose conditions. But I think this covers the most commonly known situations where self-administration can lead to an overdose.
Old 02-04-2012, 19:27
Silver Member

Male from United States
GLD94 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

"There are multiple ways to damage yourself or die from an overdose with meth, all which are quite easily accomplished way before loss of consciousness occurs;"

If I did too much meth my first, and second time (and possibly got a bath salt mix) my second time, (also snorted a Norco10/smoked weed on top of it all)
Could I have damaged myself triggering a later on stroke, or heart attack? OR if I didn't have one while I was ON everything, Will I be fine?
Because I am experiencing symptoms even 2 months down the road after doing what I did, that I never had before doing the meth / whatever I got the second time. Any feed back?
Old 02-04-2012, 21:02
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLD94 View Post
Could I have damaged myself triggering a later on stroke, or heart attack? OR if I didn't have one while I was ON everything, Will I be fine?
Because I am experiencing symptoms even 2 months down the road after doing what I did, that I never had before doing the meth / whatever I got the second time. Any feed back?
2 months after the experience, and not indulging in any since? It's not the "drug binge" from 2 months ago causing whatever symptoms you're having.

You could have just started being aware of an anxiety disorder, just started having an anxiety disorder, or (probably the most likely, oddly enough) are having PTSD due to the traumatic experience(s).

I would focus on learning methods to control your own anxiety. I think we have a few threads on the topic on the forum.

~Kailey

Post Quality Evaluations:
for harm reduction info; and for helping other members. ty
Old 04-04-2012, 08:57
Silver Member

28 y/o Female from United States
whatsmynameagain is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 133, Level: 1 Points: 133, Level: 1 Points: 133, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailey_elise View Post
2 months after the experience, and not indulging in any since? It's not the "drug binge" from 2 months ago causing whatever symptoms you're having.

You could have just started being aware of an anxiety disorder, just started having an anxiety disorder, or (probably the most likely, oddly enough) are having PTSD due to the traumatic experience(s).

I would focus on learning methods to control your own anxiety. I think we have a few threads on the topic on the forum.

~Kailey
from what ive read on meth, you actually can have a heart attack or a stroke, days, or weeks later after using. its rare, but does happen. you can (severly) damage heart valves, or other areas become infected in the heart or bloodstream which may or may not lead to heart attack or stroe and/or death
Old 26-10-2012, 18:24

33 y/o Male from United States
UpAllnite1980 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Yes it is very possible and very easy to od on meth regardless of how you choice to use it. Amd a od can vary in degree of how bad. Most of the time you can just lay down relax stay calm listen to soothing music and feel like your not going to see another day the entire time wich from personal and resent expierences as well as old expierences can last up 14hrs before you start convincing yourself youll be ok. It can be scary as hell and i personally believe i have had a stroke on more than 1 occasion. but of course laying there oding and reading forums like this and other websites does not help and can only make your paranoia worse and the feelings that come with the od. cause while in your mind your looking for a possible answer or self help all your realy doing is scaring yourself into a worse state of mind wich is even more dangerous because your brain will react with a deffence mechenism and release any natural chemicals left in your brain causing your chance of a fatal od to rise in my oppinion. to sum it up you have to choices when facing od. wait it out and hope for the best or seek medical attention and hold nothing back. And as for passing out after taking a shot. Yes it is possible. But that only happened back in tha day b4 any1 heard of ice and you could literally put a G in a spoon. I would not recomend tring this with ice or any meth cooked today because the techniques and ingredients used then and now are different. I hope this helps to some extent. The 'story' and oppinions come from many yrs of personal experiences condenced into what youve just read. Besafe, think b4 you do it, and dont over think after youve already done it! Now if youll excuse me i have something to blow up my nose.
Old 27-10-2012, 05:54
Silver Member

Male from United States
allnighter is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

A person I know works in the ER. And just this last week she had 3 different men come in suffering from heart attacks. Under the age of 33. All meth users.
Old 27-10-2012, 07:15
Titanium Member

Female from Earth
Shanthi is on the way upShanthi is on the way upShanthi is on the way up
Points: 346, Level: 2 Points: 346, Level: 2 Points: 346, Level: 2
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpAllnite1980 View Post
Yes it is very possible and very easy to od on meth regardless of how you choice to use it. Amd a od can vary in degree of how bad. Most of the time you can just lay down relax stay calm listen to soothing music and feel like your not going to see another day the entire time wich from personal and resent expierences as well as old expierences can last up 14hrs before you start convincing yourself youll be ok. It can be scary as hell and i personally believe i have had a stroke on more than 1 occasion. but of course laying there oding and reading forums like this and other websites does not help and can only make your paranoia worse and the feelings that come with the od. cause while in your mind your looking for a possible answer or self help all your realy doing is scaring yourself into a worse state of mind wich is even more dangerous because your brain will react with a deffence mechenism and release any natural chemicals left in your brain causing your chance of a fatal od to rise in my oppinion. to sum it up you have to choices when facing od. wait it out and hope for the best or seek medical attention and hold nothing back. And as for passing out after taking a shot. Yes it is possible. But that only happened back in tha day b4 any1 heard of ice and you could literally put a G in a spoon. I would not recomend tring this with ice or any meth cooked today because the techniques and ingredients used then and now are different. I hope this helps to some extent. The 'story' and oppinions come from many yrs of personal experiences condenced into what youve just read. Besafe, think b4 you do it, and dont over think after youve already done it! Now if youll excuse me i have something to blow up my nose.
Wow thats very very useful to my freind atleast.. You see she is prone to getting paranoid thoughts before and while doing drugs. Even while smoking an innocent joint she is worried about the smell, her eyes etc. So after chemicals (anything Meth or Acid or anything except cocaine) she is totally worried if its a trip she isnt aware of. Each blotter is different so are microdots though they are all the same genre. every pill is different so she is alwasy thinking ' is this it or more on the way, whens the peak, will i be able to handle it, am I safe, why is my heart beating so hard or why do I feel like puking or why do i feel i should cough out some black shit' this aggravates her highs when she is already flying due to her doze...

Thanks for the advice dont overthink - Ill pass on the message)
Old 31-10-2012, 14:50

33 y/o Male from United States
UpAllnite1980 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Confusious say!!! Better to redose than overdose!!!

Post Quality Evaluations:
very dumb joke to tell; very dangerous philosophy to follow

Share this on:

Tags
amphetamine overdose, drug, injecting, meth, methamphetamine, overdose, pass out, passed out, passing out, shooting up, slamming

» New Threads
Gel opana vs stop sign opana...
Last post by Yung jizzle
0 Replies, 1 Views
Are there any other mothers out...
Last post by Trying Again
6 Replies, 553 Views
Good, intelligent, kind chemistry?
Last post by Diverboone
4 Replies, 240 Views
Question about Hydromorphone.
Last post by Yung jizzle