Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 04-02-2012, 07:23
Silver Member

Male from United States
LilLoco is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
IV Cocaine vs Meth?

My catfish was wanting to know, When slamming, either meth or coke, which is better? Does one have an affect that the other doesn't? If you hav IV'd meth, and decide to do the same with coke, will it hit you the same? Ty.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:30
Silver Member

Male from Australia
MrAsia is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: IV Cocaine vs Meth?

As a regular user of ice and having done coke on numerous occasions SWIM can tell you that the rush from coke is 10 times more intense then ice but it only lasts about 2-5mins, the rush from ice is not as intense as coke but lasts alot longer.

SWIM would only recommend slamming coke if you have some IV experience with other stimulants. It is very easy to OD on coke, when SWIM does coke SWIM usually only slams about 100mg anymore and SWIM would OD but with ice SWIM can easily use 200mg or more. Since everyones tolerance is different, you should start with little doses to see how much your body can handle.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Helpful advice while explaining drug differences.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:09
Silver Member

33 y/o Female from Canada
FastFifty is a decent psychonaut.FastFifty is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 136, Level: 1 Points: 136, Level: 1 Points: 136, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: IV Cocaine vs Meth?

From my own personal experience, having done both drugs in almost every possible route of administration, you really can't compare the two. They both have a different kind of high, which are both intensified tenfold by IVing. If you have IVed meth, then you know the way it hits you like you have just smoked like a half a gram in one sitting, but it's hits you all at once, you get the *cough* and you feel totally torqued and your heart pumps and your face gets all hot... It's like you how you feel when you smoke it, but INTENSIFIED. Same deal with coke. You get the same hot, edgy kind of paranoid high that you would get if you snorted a few monster rails, but all in a rush, and supremely intensified.
As far as which is better, it's purely a matter of personal preference. Whichever drug you prefer overall, will likely be the one that you consider to be better.

Share this on:

Tags
cocaine, coke, drug, drugs, drugs-forum, injecting, intravenous 2c-e, iv cocaine, iv meth, meth, methampetamine, methamphetamin, methamphetamine, shooting meth, slamming