Notices

Old 03-02-2012, 00:40
Silver Member

Male from USA - Virginia
whocaresdude91 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 1,023, Level: 4 Points: 1,023, Level: 4 Points: 1,023, Level: 4
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Heroin Suppository?

SWIM has been using heroin a lot recently and notices his tolerance drastically rising. SWIM usually insulfates (snorts) his heroin. SWIM does not want to IV heroin because he doesn't want people to notice holes in his arms. SWIM has found some info on "plugging" heroin. Is this an effective way of using heroin? If so, what should the dose be? Also, are there any important steps or procedures one should follow before doing this. Any advice or links would be very helpful.

Thanks!
Old 03-02-2012, 02:49

66 y/o Male from United Kingdom
django47 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: Heroin Suppository?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocaresdude91 View Post
SWIM has been using heroin a lot recently and notices his tolerance drastically rising. SWIM usually insulfates (snorts) his heroin. SWIM does not want to IV heroin because he doesn't want people to notice holes in his arms. SWIM has found some info on "plugging" heroin. Is this an effective way of using heroin? If so, what should the dose be? Also, are there any important steps or procedures one should follow before doing this. Any advice or links would be very helpful.

Thanks!
I started off on H by snorting but the day I truely became a junkie was the day a hippy couple were shocked at the amount I put on the mirror and told me to roll up my sleeve because they were going to show me a far more economical way to take it.
They were quite right, at first it was more economical, but it didn't take long for my tolerence to build up to the point where I was banging up greater amounts than when I was lining it up on the mirror.
I think that just about every junkie has a very similar story to tell and curses the day he/she had the first fix.
I don't know how affective, or how it would work out costwise. It certainly wouldn't be cheaper than snorting it.
It works with some drugs like Physeptone supositories, and even opium which I use to take like that back in the 80s when it was about. But heroin powder I've never been inclined to 'plug' it.
If you do try it out, just start with a small amount and build up once you have put your tolerence to the test. Like everything else in this world, you don't know till you've tried it.
Have you ever considered chasing it on the foil, loads of people smoke it who don't inject. However you decide to take it, it's addictive.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:08

29 y/o Male from Norway
dagfin should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

swim is in the same place as you now basically, except swim is smoking the stuff. In the beginning a fifth of the bag would get him wasted, now that whole bag is only enough to make him feel "not sick". He is terrified of needles so that i not sn option.

I think you can find lots of info here on plugging if you UTFSF (search for it) Basically swiy has to cook it up like normal, draw it up into the syringe, no needle! and just shove it..

I think for swim it will delay another week or so still...
Old 03-02-2012, 09:28
Silver Member

Male from Earth
the golden chalis is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1

i think bombing heroin and getting the liver and stomach to process the heroin is a very ineffective way of using it, so id say the same goes with plugging it, but im not sure as there are some pretty big blood vessels there and it might somehow seep into the bloodstream just as quick as snorting it
Old 03-02-2012, 11:20
Gold Member

Female from United Kingdom
catseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,085, Level: 11 Points: 6,085, Level: 11 Points: 6,085, Level: 11

Hi there whocares,

Here are a couple links for you to read on plugging:
Guide to rectal use of morphine and other opiates
UP YOURS! Plugging:is it worth it?

Yes, plugging is a very efficient method of using opiates, please read through the threads and remember that you will need far less than you would snorting so you must be very careful, ok?

ETA: hmmm, after checking a few things I'm now not sure which RoA (insufflation or plugging) has better bio availability, so don't take my word on the dose difference bit
I've read that plugging works quickly with the H absorbed into the bloodstream in about 30 seconds some sources say, but again I'm not sure now which method would require more/less so do be careful.

Post Quality Evaluations:
It's always good to point out that ROA and dosages is not an exact science and that care always needs to be taken.

Last edited by catseye; 03-02-2012 at 13:56. Reason: added the bottom note re: RoA dose/time
Old 26-02-2012, 19:25
Silver Member

Male from Scotland
Hardstepa is a decent psychonaut.Hardstepa is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 295, Level: 2 Points: 295, Level: 2 Points: 295, Level: 2
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

SWIM has used heroin numerous times by rectal route and this is a good way to take it.After damaging most of his veins he would have trouble finding an acess point and often would get some blood into the syringe but then lose the vein again and if it took too long to get it back he would administer it rectally before it clogged up.He knew to keep hot water next to him to dilute it if need be but he used to have trouble regularly and after 10 or twenty minutes it would be very difficult to stop syringe clogging up even after diluting and changing works.It didnt really give any type of rush but would keep him, from getting sick.

SWIM knows several people who do this daily as they have damaged their veins.
Old 27-02-2012, 19:54
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from United Kingdom
HaZie is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 112, Level: 1 Points: 112, Level: 1 Points: 112, Level: 1
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%

Similar to what hardsteppa said, I have mainly used rectal administration when I have exhausted all possible veins and look like I just stepped out of a butchers shop and the pin is full of congealing blood. This delivers enough of a rush for the brain to register that you have done something but is no where near equivalent to an IV rush.
It's all about getting it in the right place which is about 1cm inside your ass. Too far and you won't feel much at all, too little and you risk it leaking out. It has something to do with the mucus membranes and location of blood vessels inside your rectum. A helpful little tip is to mark the syringe with something you will feel at the 1cm mark as you push the barrel of the syringe inside yourself. Insulation tape works well. Remember to keep the amount small as otherwise you risk giving yourself a very expensive enema.
Not sure what would happen if you just pushed powder up there instead of cooking it up like an IV shot. It is a mucus membrane after all, similar to whats up your nose so it should work just like insulfation.

Last edited by HaZie; 27-02-2012 at 19:58. Reason: damn punctuation

Share this on:

Tags
heroin, plugging, suppository