Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 30-01-2012, 05:38
Silver Member

Male from United States
ryanc is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 171, Level: 2 Points: 171, Level: 2 Points: 171, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Hydrocodone detection time in 5-panel urine

Hi all,

SWIM has an expected drug test Wednesday night, at around 5:30 P.M. SWIM consumed about 50mg of hydrocodone Saturday night, but technically Sunday morning at around 12 a.m. SWIM calculated that SWIM has roughly 65 hours until the test, and is wondering if anybody can give SWIM some assurance if SWIM will pass or not?

This is a 5-panel dip stick test, the ABMC rapid drug screen, to be exact. SWIM has read that these 5-panel tests wouldn't actually pick up on hydrocodone since it doesn't break down into oxymorphone, or something of the like (I can't remember exactly what it was, so I may be wrong).

Help is much appreciated.
Old 30-01-2012, 05:54
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
SpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline Medline
Points: 3,395, Level: 8 Points: 3,395, Level: 8 Points: 3,395, Level: 8
Activity: 6.2% Activity: 6.2% Activity: 6.2%
Re: Hydrocodone detection time in 5-panel urine

If it is simply a true SAMSHA 5 Panel, I can assure you that they only test a morphine opiate panel. This is where the "extra panels" come along. I can assure you, if you had my 11-panel, you would be failing, but luckily for you, you seem to be sure that it is a basic 5 panel.

So yes, you are safe friend. Given that you have gotten your facts straight, you are fine.

Edit for your sake:
In the crazy case that your body likes to metabolize stuff in the weirdest ways and you start emitting positives on the opiate category, you can always request the GC/MS lab confirm, which will in fact rule out your false positive. So even if you are afraid of a false positive, they can't confirm it under this panel. So even better for your case I guess.
Old 30-01-2012, 06:21
Silver Member

Male from United States
ryanc is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 171, Level: 2 Points: 171, Level: 2 Points: 171, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Well that is a great relief. Thanks for the info, SpatialReason. And just to add some more information, based on the ABMC, the opiate panel is listed as :
OPI
Opiates 300 or 2000 ng/ml

along with
OXY
Oxycodone 100 ng/ml.

The oxy is only included on the expanded 11-panel though. So it is safe to say, for the most part, that this 5-panel is testing for a morphine panel? SWIM also has the opportunity to pass on this week's meeting, if need be.
Old 30-01-2012, 16:16
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
SpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline Medline
Points: 3,395, Level: 8 Points: 3,395, Level: 8 Points: 3,395, Level: 8
Activity: 6.2% Activity: 6.2% Activity: 6.2%

Oxy is indeed only included on the 11-panel, so I think that you are fine. The Opiate test is the morphine-types and major street street narcotic opiates. I think you should be fine.

Share this on:

Tags
detection time, drug, drug detection, drug screen, drug test, drug testing, drug tests, drugs-forum, hydrocodone, hydrocodone drug test, lortab, opana, oxycodone, oxymorphone, percocet, urine drug test, urine test