Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills > Benzodiazepines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Benzodiazepines All about benzodiazepines (downers)

Old 29-01-2012, 04:23

Female from United States
magicmushie66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Mixing xanax and hydrocodone. Doses?

SWIM started taking xanax bars the past few weeks (2mg 4 section white ladders and 3mg green bars). he also has some 10mg hydrocodone/ 325mg acetaminophen. the pill label is IP100. I have some questions:

ive already taken one 3mg green xanax bar and one 2mg regular white ladder bar. But the problem is ive eaten a decent amount of food. a fruit frozen bar, bagel with peanut butter, and some other food. will the food effect the xanax high and/or make it weaker?

also how many of those hydrocodone 10mg/ 325mg acetaminophen should i take to get decently high?

i basically just want to get fucked up. im thinking about taking one more xanax 2mg bar, 2 10mg hydrocodone / 325mg acetaminophen pills. that would be a total of 7mg xanax and 20mg hydrocodone.

what should i do? im triyng ot pull an all nighter and be fucked up the entire time. how many pills should i take?
Old 29-01-2012, 05:10
Titanium Member

32 y/o Male from USA - California
VagabondWraith is on the way upVagabondWraith is on the way upVagabondWraith is on the way upVagabondWraith is on the way up
Points: 523, Level: 3 Points: 523, Level: 3 Points: 523, Level: 3
Re: "******Xanax and hydrocodoone questions. PELASE help.

Generally, mixing a CNS depressent like alprazolam (Xanax) with an opiate OR any other CNS depressant is a very dangerous thing, as you can easily stop breathing. It's very hazardous, has killed MANY people, and AFOAF certainly doesn't recommend it, *especially* if SWIY hasn't built a tolerance to hydrocodone already. 7mg of Xanax and 20mg of hydrocodone together is a very bad idea. Either amount by themselves would be a lot, but 20 mg of hydrocodone (or any for that matter) to an uninitiated user is very likely a death warrant if mixed with Xanax or any other CNS depressant. Always err on the side of caution. SWIY would not want to become a lifeless statistic.

Last edited by VagabondWraith; 29-01-2012 at 05:22.
Old 29-01-2012, 06:09

Female from United States
magicmushie66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

well then i guesss im dead becaue i took 2 xanax 2mg bars and 2 10mg hydrocodones.

magicmushie66 added 7 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

at least thats what i think i took. i definiteely took 1 10mg hydrocodone and some xanax..not sure how much but it was definitely more than a bar. i forget things too damn often.

Last edited by magicmushie66; 29-01-2012 at 06:09. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 29-01-2012, 18:10
Titanium Member

24 y/o Male from United States
AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.
Points: 959, Level: 4 Points: 959, Level: 4 Points: 959, Level: 4
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Re: Mixing xanax and hydrocodone. Doses?

benzo's will certainly not help your memory.

the first response was correct, mixing benzos with other cns depressants is very dangerous, and really, should not be done.

If you are going to do it, dont just start swallowing pills... you should always know how much you took of what substance...

start slow and work your way up, its very easy too add a little more, but taking a little away is not.

be safe!
Old 30-01-2012, 05:03
fizzle fizzle is nu online
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
fizzle is on the way upfizzle is on the way upfizzle is on the way up
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmushie66 View Post
well then i guesss im dead becaue i took 2 xanax 2mg bars and 2 10mg hydrocodones.

magicmushie66 added 7 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

at least thats what i think i took. i definiteely took 1 10mg hydrocodone and some xanax..not sure how much but it was definitely more than a bar. i forget things too damn often.
It truly saddens me to hear things like this. A good friend of mine in college was addicted to benzos and would take large amounts of whatever benzo he could get his hands on. I know first hand how dangerous benzos alone can be. My buddy was a fucked up mess who could not remember our last conversation if his life depended on it (but even if his life did depend on it, he wouldn't care, which may be the scariest part).

Please, do not be so wreckless with these drugs. It is all good and well to have some fun, but be smart about it. If you cannot remember how much you have taken, do not take any more.

I know this is a forum about drugs, but most members on here truly care about the others who post here, even though we do not directly know them. I am glad that you came here for advice, but what was the point if you were going to do whatever you were gunna do regardless of what advice was given?

I honestly hope you are ok and hope you will respond and let us know that things turned out alright. Be safe, that is what this forum is all about - the use of drugs in a safe manner.
Old 26-08-2013, 03:11

28 y/o Male from United States
Kmahs20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Not that I'm condoning mixing benzos and opiates, BC they are dangerous to mix. However, I decided to make an account bc I got so tired of seeing people post stupid ass answers trying to scare you orange they really just don't know. A. 7mg of Xanax in a day is quite a bit but its not THAT much at all like the first guy said! B. He was saying 20mg of hydrocodone is a large dose also? 20mg is how much doctors recommend for back injuries every 4-6 hours! As long as its done in moderation you will be perfectly fine. I can take 70mg of hydrocodone and 2mg of Xanax a day as prescribed by a doctor and function perfectly well. I hate when people are always saying "make sure to do a cold water extraction if using hydrocodone regularly." My aunt has taken 7.5/500mg of hydrocodone 4 times a day for her back for 10 years and has absolutely no liver damage. Her doctor never recommended a CWE!! Be smart obviously, but don't over think it and make it more complex and freak yourself
Out

Post Quality Evaluations:
I don' agree with your assessment that " people post stupid ass answers trying to scare you orange" in my experience, first as a lurker, now member, the posts are intended as warnings and precautions by people who actually care
Old 28-08-2013, 18:53

Male from United States
EuPhOriKa should review received reputation comments.
Points: 83, Level: 1 Points: 83, Level: 1 Points: 83, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

What's your tolerance to opiates like? How much do you usually take of each by itself? I'm thinking that 7mg of xanax is too much, thats enough to make you black out by yourself. Depending on your tolerance, you should decrease the amount your taking, because they potentiate each other and it's very dangerous to mix them. Be smart & be safe.
Old 28-08-2013, 19:27
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from United States
Tgxc2948 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 94, Level: 1 Points: 94, Level: 1 Points: 94, Level: 1
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

As others have already said, mixing opiates and benzos in high doses can kill you. Personally though, I have mixed low doses (2 mg of Xanax and 10 mg of hydrocodone) and found it to be extremely pleasant. Everyone is different however, and what one person finds enjoyable can kill another person. Know your body, and err on the side of caution whenever death is a possible side effect.

Knowing my body, what would happen if I took 7mg of Xanax and 20 mg of hydrocodone? I probably wouldn't die, nor would I be pulling an all-nighter. I'd probably be asleep in about an hour. To me, that seems like a waste. Especially considering there is an off chance my lungs may stop working while I sleep.

Share this on:

Tags
alprazolam, alprazolam high, benzo, benzodiazepine, hydrocodone, mixing benzodiazepines and opioids, mixing cns depressants