Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 27-01-2012, 17:51

21 y/o Female from USA - Massachusetts
bcca3b is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
How much cocaine use would cause a perforated septum?

For the past few weeks, SWIM's inner nose has been hurting very much and consistently bleeding (which has never happened before). She's worried she may have a hole in her septum but is confused since she doesn't do blow that that often. Granted she started using when she was 14 and is now in college but still would't think she does it so vigorously it would create a hole in her nose! How often do you have to do coke to get a perforated septum or is her never ending nose bleed most likely some other underlying condition?
Old 27-01-2012, 18:04
Titanium Member

29 y/o Female from United Kingdom
misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,271, Level: 5 Points: 1,271, Level: 5 Points: 1,271, Level: 5
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Re: How much cocaine use would cause a perforated septum?

This isnt really a question that can be answered on this forum as there could be any number of unknown factors involved. Not to mention the level of usage needed to cause damage will vary from person to person.

If you suspect a medical problem please visit a doctor and refrain from cocaine use until you know whats causing the problem. The only advice we can give is get it looked at by a proper medical professional
Old 27-01-2012, 18:14

21 y/o Female from USA - Massachusetts
bcca3b is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1

I guess what I really want to know is if others have experienced this at about what point in there drug usage did this start to occur?
Old 27-01-2012, 18:19
Titanium Member

29 y/o Female from United Kingdom
misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,271, Level: 5 Points: 1,271, Level: 5 Points: 1,271, Level: 5
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Well yes, others have posted with similar problems in the past and even quite recently. Septum damage (and even total loss) is a well known side effect of cocaine abuse.

If you are experiencing problems that are symptomatic of septum damage the best course of action is to stop using (at the very least stop insufflating) and get it checked out by a doctor

Last edited by misskatie; 27-01-2012 at 18:20. Reason: typo
Old 28-01-2012, 00:39
Titanium Member

Male from USA - New York
TripStick probably knows what they are talking about.TripStick probably knows what they are talking about.TripStick probably knows what they are talking about.TripStick probably knows what they are talking about.TripStick probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 631, Level: 3 Points: 631, Level: 3 Points: 631, Level: 3
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

I had no problems with cocaine damaging the tissue in my nose until my habit picked up a couple years ago. My use went from once or twice a month to multiple grams a day for a six month period. Toward the end of my six month binge my nose was bleeding constantly for a couple weeks and I realized that it was coming from the same spot in my left nostril. It has since healed but there is now a permanent indent where the tear in my nose had formed.

Toward the end of my using I was obtaining coke through some friends that i had never picked up from before. It was cut with something that had a slightly metalic taste and I believe that was the main cause of the damage to my nose, not the cocaine itself. There are some nasty cuts out there that can cause some serious health problems with extended use.

If time permits it is always a good idea to wash any adulterates out of your product before use. Vitamin E oil rubbed inside of your nostril with a cotton swab will also help to protect the soft tissue from damage and speeds up the healing process after use.
Old 20-02-2012, 01:12

23 y/o Male from United States
endreee is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1

Go to a doctor to find out why. Everyone is always asking questions like this but the only way to know for sure is for someone in person with either the tools or knowledge to take a look at it. Its all confidential and no one will ever no. Just go.
Old 20-02-2012, 02:34
Mercury Member

Male from United States
capecoralecstasy needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Ok so same story goes..

Also 14 when started...

Do it, once in a while.

Although did go on a 5-day binge... on Coke, back n day. And Also.. MDMA ...7-day binge right at the same time, at same moment, and time.

Every morning that I awoke from, fallowing the coke all- nighter.... I would always snort out blood....in to the tissue...Every freekin morning....

1. This could be due to the chemicals on the coke...that are not being ingested by body...Like the left overs, the "cutting material".

2. Or the prelonged use of cocaine for few days in the row. Kinda like Sores from all the coke in the nose. Because I even had inflation burns or straw burns.... around the nose lobe....

When snorting MDMA, that shit.. Diffenitly... Put Holes In your nostrils. I would wake up, blow my nose, and it would river... in blood MDMA Mucus..that is like blood jelly.... ton of it.

My 2 cents
Old 27-02-2012, 13:04
Titanium Member

Male from Burma
Aurum is on the way upAurum is on the way upAurum is on the way upAurum is on the way up
Points: 396, Level: 3 Points: 396, Level: 3 Points: 396, Level: 3
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

No definitive answer can be given, there are to many variables and it's not as straight forward as saying "3 Grammes a day for 64 days will perforate a septum", however - having said that it is still possible to speak in general terms. SWIM has a hole in his septum, he discovered this roughly 4.5 years after his heavy coke use was over when putting a tissue up his left nostril and feeling it touch the skin inside his right nostril, investigating this he put a finger in said (right) nostril and was able to tear a piece of the tissue off and remove it. He had been a heavy user of very good quality coke, a daily user of between 2 - 4 Grammes a day for 18 months or so and before this perhaps a twice weekly user for a couple of years. It would be relatively uncommon for this to happen to one who's usage was not at least similar. Unless SWIY can confirm it another way (and are worried) the best place to go would be to your Dr's...
Old 28-02-2012, 22:30

36 y/o Male from Mexico
Perico is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

My parrot only uses cocaine nasaly via a salt water solution now. He doesn't complain about nasal problems anymore.

My parrot disolves about 1grm of cocaine into 5 or 10ml of saline solution, and puts it on an empty and cleanse nasal spray. The drip is instant, so it tastes awful, but the High is the same, so my parrot says.

My parrot say he will never snort it as powder again!
Old 02-03-2012, 17:11
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Germany
gregg1 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1

This is highly individual as pointed out by posters before but to say something like "it takes at least 1 year of heavy use blabla.." is not true. SWIM knows someone whose nose was irreversible damaged after about 6 months of daily use (averaging about one gram of pure a day).

SWIM advises everyone to go and see a doc for regular check-ups every now and then after longer periods of continous usage , especially if something feels wrong.

Share this on:

Tags
cocain, cocaine, cocaine abuse, cocaine use, coke, crack, crack cocaine, drugs-forum, health, health problems, mexico, new york, sores