Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Concerta & Ritalin
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Concerta & Ritalin About Methylphenidate.

Old 25-01-2012, 18:42

27 y/o Male from Canada
Mrs_jackson is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
is there any way to inject concerta

hi my friend is addicted to the needle, he was wondering if you can inject concerta before he buys it....... thanks
Old 25-01-2012, 19:42
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

21 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Reuq is a decent psychonaut.Reuq is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 151, Level: 2 Points: 151, Level: 2 Points: 151, Level: 2
Re: is there any way to inject concerta

My immediate thought is that you could do it (as in, you would feel effects) but you probably don't want to do it. I would imagine that the concerta is in pill format, and shooting pills causes all kids of problems.
Old 25-01-2012, 20:39
Silver Member

Male from United States
Azmirth is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1

Well, from My Dearest White Miniature American Eskimo's (MDWMAE) experience with the intranasal route of administration, he finds that even after performing the painfully annoying process of getting to the actual methylphenidate and upon snorting, it forms a very uncomfortable glue-like substance in his nasal cavities. He suspects the reason for the formation of this glue-like substance is due to the moisture present in the nasal cavities. If, infact, it is due to the moisture, then injecting may be a very bad idea. (As blood is a large part water) As Reuq noted, Intravenous administering of pills in general is not too wise. (The pill binders and other chemicals present were most defiantly not meant to enter the bloodstream) But regardless, that glue-like substance would be of significant concern to him. Does anyone know the mechanism on which it forms that glue-like substance?
Old 02-02-2012, 15:11
Silver Member

Male from United States
Raskolnikov is an unknown quantity at this point

There's a tek for getting to the guts of a concerta, but after spending an absurd amount of time trying this I simply gave up. Swim shot the 20 mg pills back in the day, but they've made the concertas relatively tamper proof unless you're REALLY determined.

cheers
Old 03-02-2012, 21:55
Mercury Member

Male from United Kingdom
c0ncerta needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

I really think you should NOT inject Concerta.
I am percribed Concerta, anyway I opened it with a knife and there was water on one side and the methylphenidate on the other side... Anyway, after getting all the methylphenidate out it looks like cocaine (white powder) but more sticky and more heavy.

Anyway, I snorted a small bit and it was like glew in my nose.

So if you inject this it would be like injecting Glew into your bloodstream which is NOT what you want....
Old 07-07-2012, 03:58

Female from USA - Connecticut
swim_instructor is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Concerta is unshootable.

Post Quality Evaluations:
what is your source? is that always the case?
One liner statements like this with no explanation add very little to the discussion. Please elaborate on your reasoning here.
You need to cite a source if a medical assertion is made
Old 27-06-2013, 20:42
may cause drowsiness

31 y/o Male from USA - New Hampshire
I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.
Points: 2,434, Level: 7 Points: 2,434, Level: 7 Points: 2,434, Level: 7
Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3%

IM going to bump this thread as I now have some Generic Concertas that are much easier to get into jus a power form. Only problem is that tht powerd when I add water, tend to turn a little gell oigk making it almsot impossible to shoot...

Ay ides with the new ones, do you thin maybe some vinegar to help me along with that journey...

Any and all help would be so graciously appreciated.

Old 27-06-2013, 21:21
Psychedelic Shepherdess

37 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Jatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_MISS_160s View Post
Any and all help would be so graciously appreciated
Not just to you, but to all posters/readers of this thread

This paper http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/loc...53&linkid=9082 highlights the need for a lung transplant after iv use of Methylphenidate

Post Quality Evaluations:
bad ass HR advise. Well done
Excellent harm reduction advice and link. Thank you.
Very important information. Thank you for educating people.
Old 27-06-2013, 22:53

21 y/o Male from United States
JollyRoger420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

Concerta's a pain in the ass the abuse in any other way other than chewing up the pill. Trying to snort/bang it is just a waste of time in my opinion.
Old 28-06-2013, 00:18
may cause drowsiness

31 y/o Male from USA - New Hampshire
I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.
Points: 2,434, Level: 7 Points: 2,434, Level: 7 Points: 2,434, Level: 7
Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3%

JUST AN UPDATE!! I have decided after all of your suggestions to NOT IV any type of Methyphenidte.

Thaks guys

After all this time me being a member and I am still getting life saving advise.. Kudos
Old 28-06-2013, 00:33
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

alcohol extraction is all I can suggest.

But boys, IV methylphenidate is a monster. It's like all the negatives of cocaine when none of the positives (amazing high and rush). You jsut feind like a motherfucker, and use your body as a pin cushin. It's bad news, yall. Take it from someone who has been there, done that, owns the goddamn t-shirt.

Oral, plugged, even nasal methlyphenidate ain't to rough but if you start running it, fuck man. Bad news. 400 mg in less than 8 hours. Would have been quicker if you could run more than 3 goddamn pills at a time.

Shit's horrible. Don't start on it.
Old 15-07-2013, 01:01

Male from United States
polydoc is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moving Pictures View Post
alcohol extraction is all I can suggest.

But boys, IV methylphenidate is a monster. It's like all the negatives of cocaine when none of the positives (amazing high and rush). You jsut feind like a motherfucker, and use your body as a pin cushin. It's bad news, yall. Take it from someone who has been there, done that, owns the goddamn t-shirt.

Oral, plugged, even nasal methlyphenidate ain't to rough but if you start running it, fuck man. Bad news. 400 mg in less than 8 hours. Would have been quicker if you could run more than 3 goddamn pills at a time.

Shit's horrible. Don't start on it.
Agreed, i had a very similar sized habit and it led me to forging rx's for almost a year and filling a new script almost every other day fo rme and a friend. It can be pleasant when done just perfect but it is very addicting and easy to OD on, and ODing really really sucks.
Old 15-07-2013, 01:16
Banned

Male from United States
SwampFox56 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Pills should never be IV'd, Period.

The glucose, starch and other materials they put into pills can be deadly if put into a syringe and shot. There have been cases of people becoming diabetic due to pill injection. This would be due to the fact that the added glucose and starch in your blood will eventually cause insulin resistance - thus resulting in the development of type 2 diabetes.

If you really have to ask whether or not you can inject concerta, you need to take a step back and look at yourself in the mirror. Is this who you really want to become?

Share this on:

Tags
addiction, concerta, drug, drugs, injecting, shoot up