Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Cannabinoids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabinoids Cannabinoids & smoking blends.

Old 25-01-2012, 13:24
Silver Member

40 y/o Male from Germany
CannaFun is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%
UR-144 Drug Info

Please post info about UR-144 here.

Can anyone add information about:
  • names / synonyms
  • molecule
  • dose
  • duration
  • side effects
  • have there been any reported incidents with this compound?
  • since when has this research chemical been available?
  • legal status
  • stability of the molecule / compound
Experiences with UR-144 are discussed in the following thread: UR-144 Experiences

Short Name: UR-144
Synonyms: 'KM X-1'
Full Chemical Name: (1-pentyl-1H-indol-3-yl)(2,2,3,3-tetramethylcyclopropyl)methanone
Molecular Mass: 311.5 g/mol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
(1-Pentylindol-3-yl)-(2,2,3,3-tetramethylcyclopropyl)methanone (KM X-1, UR-144) is a drug invented by Abbott Laboratories, that acts as a selective full agonist of the peripheral cannabinoid receptor CB2, but with much lower affinity for the psychoactive CB1 receptor. It has high affinity for the CB2 receptor with a Ki of 1.8nM but 83x lower affinity for the CB1 receptor with a Ki of 150nM. Chemically it is closely related to other 2,2,3,3-tetramethylcyclopropyl synthetic cannabinoids like A-796,260 and A-834,735 but with a different substitution on the 1-position of indole core, its 1-pentyl group replaced with alkylheterocycles like 1-(2-morpholinoethyl) and 1-(tetrahydropyran-4-ylmethyl).
Legal status in UK: Uncontrolled.

Legal status in US: Not explicitly controlled at Federal level, though may be deemed a controlled substance analogue under the Federal Analog Act under certain circumstances. Legality under state law will also vary depending on the specific legislation in each state.

SWIMs pet found a bag on the street, labeled 1g UR-144. It contains 1,078g of bright white powder. Compared to this one, pets JWH-122 looks dirty-white. Texture is not as clumpy as most JWHs.

Smell test: odorless
Oral probe: tasteless. grainy, like fine sand

SWIMs pet uses 5% blend strength here, he doesn't know the chemical yet. As comparison, he uses 10% strength for JWH-210. 5% strength for AM-2201 and JWH-122. Most of the (expensive) commercial blends are almost on par with pets blend strength, some occasional ones are even stronger.

[T+0:00]
2,5mg (0,05g of blend) smoked via bong
light stoney effects noted like a tiny dose of JWH-122

[T+0:02]
15mg (0,3g of blend) smoked via bong
1 minute after exhaling, SWIMs pet feels already a good stone, equal to a 10-15mg dose of JWH-122, together with a warm body glow and relaxed muscles. Pet also noted a light head high, which is really VERY high. I mean trippy. Feels more like a low dose of MXE added to a good bowl of JWH-122 blend.

[T+0:40]
body stone fades, trippy MXE-like high remains.
Redosing. Again 15mg via bong.
Immediately after exhaling, the body stone returned, which pet would like to describe as almost benzo-like. As expected, the high got even more trippy and dissociative.

[T+1:30]
stone fades again, head high remains

[T+2:15]
head high fades (some slight confusion remains though)

At first sight, this stuff seems on par with AM-2201 for SWIMs pet. Not really stronger, but extremized effects in both directions, stone and high. Might not be everyones taste, this high doesn't have very much of a MJ high. Feels more like Benzo+MXE. But still enjoyable. Very enjoyable in fact. Definitely needs more research

Be careful, beginners should start @ 0,5-1mg with this chemical (as they should with AM-2201), and make blends a lot weaker !!
Withdrawals might be worse than AM-2201! Stay safe!
Attached Images
File Type: png UR-144.png (10.1 KB, 1720 views)

Last edited by Phenoxide; 29-09-2012 at 21:52. Reason: standard drug info thread headers added
Old 25-01-2012, 13:30
Palladium Member

Male from United States
syntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,526, Level: 8 Points: 3,526, Level: 8 Points: 3,526, Level: 8
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: UR-144 Drug Info

Sounds like an interesting compound, possibly a good replacement for AM-2201 as its soon to become banned in the USA.

Last edited by syntheticdave; 05-08-2013 at 02:16.
Old 25-01-2012, 21:38
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
CkenX is learning how to become a psychonaut.

How is it that a cannabinoid with such little selectivity for CB1 receptor be so psycho active? Maybe there is far more psychoactivity to CB2 than thought, or the sample was really something else. I'm interested to learn more.
Old 25-01-2012, 22:48
entity of sorts

Male from United States
Shampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,878, Level: 13 Points: 7,878, Level: 13 Points: 7,878, Level: 13
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CkenX View Post
How is it that a cannabinoid with such little selectivity for CB1 receptor be so psycho active? Maybe there is far more psychoactivity to CB2 than thought, or the sample was really something else. I'm interested to learn more.
The old dogma that CB2 receptors only mediate peripheral effects is, at least in the scientific community, abolished. CB2 receptors are present throughout the central nervous system, and have been shown to mediate some drug-related behaviors, including those of cocaine. They are present in such crucial regions as the nucleus accumbens and ventral tegmental area, as well as the prefrontal cortex and a number of other limbic regions.

Furthermore, affinity is merely a measure of the kinetic midpoint of interaction between a molecule and a protein. It says nothing of activity, only the strength of the physical relationship (and even that has many other factors which may come in to play, such as dissociation kinetics). The affinity of a molecule for a receptor is a good first clue to it's activity, but there are far better measures, such as those which measure actual efficacy like GP-release assays and downstream measures such as GDP-GTP conversion assays and in this case, Ca2+ release assays. While affinity is a general correlate of activity, there are plenty of compounds with high affinities and low activity, and vice-versa.

Post Quality Evaluations:
thx for the information
very informative, thank you
Nice to see someone who knows their science here, good point. I'm amazed you dont have more rep, I guess a lot of what you say goes *whoosh* over most peoples heads :)
Great explanation, much appreciated!
awesome info, thank you
Thanks for another time for the pharmacological interpretation and reanalyzing of cannabinoids' receptor subtypes
Well educated explanation
Old 28-01-2012, 11:19
Silver Member

40 y/o Male from Germany
CannaFun is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

Maybe it's an NMDA receptor antagonist, like HU-211 is, with additional CB2 activity. This hasn't been tested, or has it? This would mean effects like Keta, DXM, MXE, etc., which are NMDA receptor antagonists too AFAIK.

Just an uneducated guess though. SWIM doesn't know much about this science, but would be very interested to hear more technical background.

Interesting and possibly realistic proposal
Old 19-02-2012, 21:42
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Synesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline Medline
Points: 5,823, Level: 11 Points: 5,823, Level: 11 Points: 5,823, Level: 11
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

The dosages in the first post are very high, I'd highly avoid starting with 5mg or so, I've found it active at sub milligram dosages.

I put 1mg of ur-144 in a rollie and smoked. Effects did not peak until a good 3-5 minutes after smoking, which is rare compared to most synthetic cannabinoid type drugs that tend to peak in effects nearly instantly. The effect was very cannabis like, I'd go as far as saying this has a much more cannabis like buzz compared to any other synthetic cannabiniod I've tried; even more so than the jwh series. Felt very monged out, however focus and interest in tasks was greatly improved. Did not feel very socialble on it; but I never feel very socialble on cannabis or other cannabinoids anyway. 0.5mg gave very subtle effects. Very promising chemical overall, I'd say the nicest non-canabinoid cannabinoid receptor agonist that's become widely available since the cannabinoid bans.

* Very low evaporation temparature
* Delayed onset
* Tollerance after just one day of 1-2mg redoses is quickly becoming apparent
* Very smooth taste
* High doses give very different effects to small "normal" dosages. 4mg (with a days tollerance) was uncomfortably strong for me, much more psychedelic than most cbds.

Harm reduction advice thank you for sharing your experiences

Last edited by Synesthesiac; 04-06-2012 at 20:07. Reason: for sense
Old 09-05-2012, 18:06

Male from United States
bloodshed344 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synesthesiac View Post
The dosages in the first post are very high, I'd highly avoid against starting with 5mg or so, I've found it active at sub milligram dosages.

I put 1mg of ur-144 in a rollie and smoked. Effects did not peak until a good 3-5 minutes after smoking, which is rare compared to most synthetic cannabinoid type drugs that tend to peak in effects nearly instantly. The effect was very cannabis like, I'd go as far as saying this has a much more cannabis like buzz compared to any other synthetic cannabiniod I've tried; even more so than the jwh series. Felt very monged out, however focus and interest in tasks was greatly improved. Did not feel very socialble on it; but I never feel very socialble on cannabis or other cannabinoids anyway. 0.5mg gave very subtle effects. Very promising chemical overall, I'd say the nicest non-canabinoid cannabinoid receptor agonist that's become widely available since the cannabinoid bans.

* Very low evaporation temparature
* Delayed onset
* Tollerance after just one day of 1-2mg redoses is quickly becoming apparent
* Very smooth taste
* High doses give very different effects to small "normal" dosages. 4mg (with a days tollerance) was uncomfortably strong for me, much more psychedelic than most cbds.
I can personally vouch for everything you said on the dot, except I have smoked about 15-20 mg at once and had a nice trip which I enjoyed. Definitely psychedelic. I love the fact that my cannabis tolerance has actually gone DOWN since I started smoking UR-144. That's right, I'm getting way higher off of both cannabis and UR-144 than I have gotten from just cannabis alone in years. This thing has an awesome tolerance, fuck full agonists!

The delayed onset aspect is nice because I don't like the high to be instant, creeper weed is the best.
The taste is completely undetectable and when I vaped it by itself the taste was not bad at all... the most neutral tasting thing I've ever tasted besides water.
I take my bud, mix a bunch of UR-144 with some finely grinded weed, make sure to really press it in and mix well, load my bowl with it then put a few sprinkles of UR-144 on top. If I want to just get UR-144 I hold the lighter above the bowl and move it down slowly until it all evaporates. Doing this I can make a bowl like that last 4 or 5 hours.

The high feels slightly incomplete without cannabis in my opinion though, even the smallest amount evens out the high and gives a much more relaxed body feeling. I do like the fact this high is very focused, sativa-like, and even stimulating if you do a bunch at once, but then when the intense high wears off if you're already sleepy then you feel extremely tired and relaxed... of course you can get back up there again but don't do it too often or you'll get a bad tolerance.

I'm pretty sure tolerance with this is even shorter than tolerance with weed.

Overall UR-144 is a winner in every aspect. Especially price, 20$ for 250-500 doses (if prices aren't allowed I can take this down)
Old 10-05-2012, 10:19

Male from United States
charliemiami is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

What is UR 144 soluble in ?
Old 10-05-2012, 10:37
Back From the Big House

Male from Australia
Docta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,597, Level: 14 Points: 9,597, Level: 14 Points: 9,597, Level: 14
Activity: 13.8% Activity: 13.8% Activity: 13.8%

Orientation corrected isomer image.

Attached Images
File Type: png UR-144.png (17.6 KB, 1618 views)
Old 27-05-2012, 15:54

38 y/o Male from United Kingdom
yacutanfire should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

My pet Monkey whispered to me the other day and said that UR-144 is not a stoned type of religious experience but definitely a euphoric Indica realisation, nothing like a benzo or MXE there is no dissasocciate experience with UR-144
Old 30-05-2012, 05:50

25 y/o Male from United States
AMKR needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

I haven't seen anyone note this yet, so I thought it would be useful or at the least interesting information to post. Doing a little cleaning on the lab I found an old batch of UR-144, that has since changed color, it is now a strange greenish color? Think it could be oxidization? Upon testing - No other changes noted. Struck me as odd.

AMKR added 8 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodshed344 View Post
The high feels slightly incomplete without cannabis in my opinion though, even the smallest amount evens out the high and gives a much more relaxed body feeling. I do like the fact this high is very focused, sativa-like, and even stimulating if you do a bunch at once, but then when the intense high wears off if you're already sleepy then you feel extremely tired and relaxed... of course you can get back up there again but don't do it too often or you'll get a bad tolerance.

I'm pretty sure tolerance with this is even shorter than tolerance with weed.

Overall UR-144 is a winner in every aspect. Especially price, 20$ for 250-500 doses (if prices aren't allowed I can take this down)
I can concur with all synthetic noids needing a lil bit of cannabis to feel truly complete. None of the Synthetic noids really take off the "edgy" feeling and relax your body like good ol' delta 9 THC and endo-CBDs. UR-144 is however much more pleasant in the fact that it mostly hits CB2, which I hypothesize to mediate most of the therapeutic side of MJ, but then again my logical side says that it could also have something to do with the fact that THC/CBDs are unselective (kind of floating around, but never attaching to the receptors) and JWH/AM/UR/RSC/etcetc - actually binding to the CB1 and CB2 sites.

Interesting oxidization report

Last edited by AMKR; 30-05-2012 at 05:50. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 30-05-2012, 12:10
entity of sorts

Male from United States
Shampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,878, Level: 13 Points: 7,878, Level: 13 Points: 7,878, Level: 13
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMKR View Post
the fact that THC/CBDs are unselective (kind of floating around, but never attaching to the receptors) and JWH/AM/UR/RSC/etcetc - actually binding to the CB1 and CB2 sites.
Care to explain this? ∆-9-THC and CBD absolutely bind to CBRs. Where does this information come from?
Old 30-05-2012, 16:25
Palladium Member

Male from United States
syntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,526, Level: 8 Points: 3,526, Level: 8 Points: 3,526, Level: 8
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Would UR-144 be soluble in the typical cannabinoid solvents such as Acetone, Propylene glycol, and High Proof Alcohol?

Last edited by syntheticdave; 05-08-2013 at 02:27.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:43
Banned

29 y/o Male from United States
barndtman84 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Ur-144 will dissolve in 100% acetone which is how i dissolve it and 5F-UR-144 for my herbal incense blends i make or use as close to 100% grain alcohol but i prefer acetone but not nailpolish remover espcolored solutions as everything besides acetone will stay on whatever you smoke/vap...i love ur-144 and its new big brother 5f-ur as they are very close in effects to its illegal counterparts but also many of JWH series causes jitteryness paranoia and i have a unfortanetly high tolerence. But if anyone needs to know anything specific about any of the Abbott Lab series of noids i can hopefully answer and i dont sell it if anyone was thinking that lol i just enjoy researching it lol.
Old 03-06-2012, 23:00
Banned

has anyone ever vaporized it cuz i am trying to find the best ROA or way to smoke or vap it and it has a pretty high burning temp this is the ur-144 the 5f-ur-144 is much lower so i have found but i dont know if there is a more efficiant way to smoke/vap it as i just dip a cigg into a bag of some ur-144 or 5f-ur-144 and smoke that but i know the filter is working against me lol. any tips would be sweet thanks.
Old 19-06-2012, 22:34
Silver Member

Male from Earth
peezee is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Vaporizing is technically the best ROA.

But making a good smoking blend, containing something like mullein, damiana and/or marshmallow leaf would probably be better on your tolerance, even in the short term. Which means less withdrawal, something you'd really want. It's easilier managable once in a blend, and probably also better on your lungs, assuming you're not using tobacco.

My 0.02$
Old 20-06-2012, 20:34
Silver Member

davidude is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Can anyone comment on the legal status of UR-144 and 5FUR-144 after the upcoming federal ban in the USA?
Old 20-06-2012, 21:12
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,180, Level: 21 Points: 21,180, Level: 21 Points: 21,180, Level: 21
Activity: 45.0% Activity: 45.0% Activity: 45.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidude View Post
Can anyone comment on the legal status of UR-144 and 5FUR-144 after the upcoming federal ban in the USA?
Not explicitly controlled but almost certainly covered by the Federal Analog Act. In my opinion it'd be extremely foolish for any distributor to sell such substances within the US if the bill is signed into law with the current wording. It'd be an open invitation for federal prosecution.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:36
Gold Member

Female from Earth
Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.
Points: 1,324, Level: 5 Points: 1,324, Level: 5 Points: 1,324, Level: 5
Activity: 8.9% Activity: 8.9% Activity: 8.9%

I postively adore this substance and appears more forgiving then AM2201 specially when it runs out. The high is more there as well comparing to AM2201 which is brief and morish.
Old 04-07-2012, 19:54

Male from Earth
SPECTRE needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barndtman84 View Post
Ur-144 will dissolve in 100% acetone which is how i dissolve it and 5F-UR-144 for my herbal incense blends i make or use as close to 100% grain alcohol but i prefer acetone but not nailpolish remover espcolored solutions as everything besides acetone will stay on whatever you smoke/vap...i love ur-144 and its new big brother 5f-ur as they are very close in effects to its illegal counterparts but also many of JWH series causes jitteryness paranoia and i have a unfortanetly high tolerence. But if anyone needs to know anything specific about any of the Abbott Lab series of noids i can hopefully answer and i dont sell it if anyone was thinking that lol i just enjoy researching it lol.
Yes, acetone does seem to work best for most analogs.

To counter the paranoia and anxiety, try using St John's Wort the main base (for numerous ailments including anxiety and migranes), with some Mullein (better for the lungs) mixed in about 20% and Elephant's Head (for it's calming effects) at 20% Pleasant taste, too.
Old 09-07-2012, 21:41

25 y/o Male from United States
AMKR needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shampoo View Post
Care to explain this? ∆-9-THC and CBD absolutely bind to CBRs. Where does this information come from?
I forget the exact quote, I think it was in a new interview. It was someone explaining why Weed is better for you than the JWH/etc (refering to the John W. Huffman creations mostly). Stating that there could be possible burn out of the receptor sites and all the other stuff the spout off (metabolites, pharmokinetics, etc). It wasnt Huffman himself, but some other chemist. Maybe it wasn't selective, Full Agonist vs. Partial? maybe that's the better way of explaining it. It was like 4 months ago I saw this ahha, sorry if I'm being vague or unhelpful.

Yeah, I think thats right, correct me if I'm wrong please hah I dont want to spread any misinfo.

I believe selective means its only attaches to CB1 or CB2, where as Unselective means it can bind to both CB1, CB2 and other sites (sometimes NMDA as others said).

But then agin, I try to never believe my own BS. RAW knew best ;-)
Old 10-07-2012, 00:40

Male from Earth
SPECTRE needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMKR View Post
I forget the exact quote, I think it was in a new interview. It was someone explaining why Weed is better for you than the JWH/etc (refering to the John W. Huffman creations mostly). Stating that there could be possible burn out of the receptor sites and all the other stuff the spout off (metabolites, pharmokinetics, etc). It wasnt Huffman himself, but some other chemist. Maybe it wasn't selective, Full Agonist vs. Partial? maybe that's the better way of explaining it. It was like 4 months ago I saw this ahha, sorry if I'm being vague or unhelpful.

Yeah, I think thats right, correct me if I'm wrong please hah I dont want to spread any misinfo.

I believe selective means its only attaches to CB1 or CB2, where as Unselective means it can bind to both CB1, CB2 and other sites (sometimes NMDA as others said).

But then agin, I try to never believe my own BS. RAW knew best ;-)
Yes, real cannabis is better! But only for those who don't have to bow down to piss tests. We're stuck with the fake stuff.
Old 10-07-2012, 16:56
Banned

yeah and i am one of those unfortunates who has to give oral swabs which are just as shitty as getting a UT. My fish are a bit worried b/c of this new bill and what it will do to the noids we have ccome to know and love haha. My fish has already started stocking up on ur-144 now he wants more 5f-ur-144.. Quick ?? my fish wants to vaporize some ur-144 whats the best way to do this without a vaporizor like a quick mcgiver "sorry i destroyed that spelling" type way of doing it to get the best bang for his buck?? thanks
Old 28-08-2012, 04:43

MagicMrFox is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

What would SWIM's pet define 5% strength as?
Old 01-09-2012, 22:35
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Sweden
ankyo2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Hi

On a swedish forum users has talked about one side effects found after smooking ur-144 aswell as am-2201. People find dots on their bodies. Kind of looks like birthmarks.. Anyone that can confirm this?

Share this on:

Tags
cannabinoid agonist, cannabinoids, km x-1, research chemicals, synthetic cannabinoids, ur-144