Notices

Kratom Mitragyna speciosa

Old 24-01-2012, 18:01

Male from United States
Terrarist is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
Red Dragon Capsules

Hello everyone, I am brand new to the forum and quite glad to be here. I've been lurking for the past few weeks to find information on kratom and oxymorphone. You see, I will be posting here on behalf of my little Pomeranian puppy, as he is addicted to oxymorphone and is really looking to get passed it completely with the help of kratom.

My little puppy told me that he just got his shipment of kratom in and it was shipped amazing fast. He said that after he bought it and checked out the shipping tracker, he realized that the supplier is shipping out of the same state he lives in! So he got overnight shipping for the price of regular shipping. He ordered Dragon Capsules after reading a lot about them and figured why not, these have to be good, right?

He will be posting his experiences with the Dragon Capsules here as soon as he gets around to taking the kratom. You see, this little puppy still has some oxymorphone left and he told me that he is definitely going to finish it before trying the kratom. Crazy dog. Anyway, his experiences will be posted soon!

Last edited by MrG; 31-01-2012 at 08:56. Reason: Amendment of single vendor product name
Old 24-01-2012, 18:16
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,530, Level: 20 Points: 19,530, Level: 20 Points: 19,530, Level: 20
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Re: Red Dragon Capsules

Let us know how you get on.
I just looked up the product in question, i had never heard of it before but i can see why. The vendor charges an arm and a leg and they also promote kratom in a way that is irresponsible and will add to kratom being made illegal in your country.

I would suggest you do some more research and find a vendor that offers good quality (based on reviews not left on their site, but on a neutral site) powder, that does not promote it as for consumption or as an alternative to opiates and medicines.
Old 25-01-2012, 04:25

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianzombie View Post
Let us know how you get on.
I just looked up the product in question, i had never heard of it before but i can see why. The vendor charges an arm and a leg and they also promote kratom in a way that is irresponsible and will add to kratom being made illegal in your country.

I would suggest you do some more research and find a vendor that offers good quality (based on reviews not left on their site, but on a neutral site) powder, that does not promote it as for consumption or as an alternative to opiates and medicines.
Damn, thought it was a decent vendor. The puppy will be dosing soon, so he will report here with his experiences.

Terrarist added 478 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Ok, I couldn't figure out how to edit my above post, so I apologize for the double post. If any mods are reading this you can actually delete my post above this one if need be, I'm sorry.

So my puppy took a total of 7 capsules (3.5g) for his first dose. He had taken approx. 3-4mg of oxymorphone intranasally about 5 hours before this dose of kratom so this experience might be a little different from future ones. About 45 minutes after taking the kratom he experienced a light to moderate buzz and noticed his minor lower back pain had disappeared, which is great. An hour after taking the kratom, the buzz increased ever so slightly with his minor back pain still being held at bay.

He has also experienced no withdrawal symptoms from the oxymorphone as of yet, which is amazing, as he usually starts feeling them creeping up around this time if he hasn't redosed with the oxymorphone. Although he didn't experience a lot of euphoria, my puppy is very happy that he has this kratom. He thinks it will really help him stop using the oxymorphone completely which is his main goal. He does know that the kratom itself can be very addicting so he plans on only redosing when his withdrawal symptoms become very uncomfortable. He plans on taking about 4.5-5g next time to see how much more this affects him. He said he wanted to thank everyone here at the forums for all their input, big or small, as it has helped him tremendously.

Last edited by Terrarist; 25-01-2012 at 04:25. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-01-2012, 04:40
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,530, Level: 20 Points: 19,530, Level: 20 Points: 19,530, Level: 20
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

great to hear that kratom is working for you, im very happy tohear this.
Make sure toavoid extracts and enhanced kratom products and stick to what ever powdered kratom you find works best for yourself.

If your planis to switch, then you should find that kratom really helps with the withdrawal sympthoms. Kratom can be addictive but if you stick to plain leaf, and keep the dose as low as possible to help with the pain, and when possible leave a day or two between dosees then addiction should not be a problem.

By all accounts , tapering from kratom will let you avoid any main withdrawals and is no where near as dangerous as many opiates. All in all its agreat move.
Old 09-02-2012, 02:57

Male from United States

The Red Dragon Capsules didn't really pan out for me. I just ordered a sampler pack from what seems to be a much more reputable website and I am looking forward to receiving it. I didn't get capsules this time, instead I got powdered kratom, which I think will be much more pleasurable. I respect your posts Ian and I plan on respecting the Kratom as well. I didn't respect opiates which lead to my addiction to them so I want to take it slow with the kratom in order to get over my opiate cravings while avoiding addiction to the kratom itself.

Share this on:

Tags
drug, drugs, kratom, kratom capsules, red alert