Notices

Old 24-01-2012, 09:05
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from United States
tarvist is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%
smoke shake and bake?

swim was curious, is it safe to smoke shake and bake meth? didn't find anything conclusive when i searched here.

thanks for any info
Old 24-01-2012, 09:20
Silver Member

23 y/o Female from United States
cloud_nine is a decent psychonaut.cloud_nine is a decent psychonaut.
Re: smoke shake and bake?

what do you mean by 'shake and bake'? are you referring to the shake?
if so,than yes its safe to smoke it.Just because it isn't a shard doesn't mean it won't get you high.
Old 24-01-2012, 09:27
Silver Member

shake and bake is a method of creating methamphetamine with Coleman fuel, lithium, ammonia nitrate, lye and other ingredients. from what swim has read, it is snorted or even banged, but swim hasn't read anything about it being smoked.
Old 24-01-2012, 10:12
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

I've heard of people smoking it despite it even being a strange yellowish colour, and I remember one person saying specifically he got a good (or at least average) high from it. Health wise I dont know how he fared.

And I never heard that you were only supposed to snort it/bang it. Not saying you're wrong, jjust, interesting I mean.. Perhaps that guy didn't know this either.. It got him high but who knows what physcial harm it did to him, I read this on some guys post on some message board.

I dont know much about production, but don't shake and bake methods vary quite a bit from one to the next? Perhaps some are safe others aren't
Old 24-01-2012, 10:14
Back From the Big House

Male from Australia
Docta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,549, Level: 14 Points: 9,549, Level: 14 Points: 9,549, Level: 14
Activity: 17.0% Activity: 17.0% Activity: 17.0%

The recrystallized methamphetamine made via SnB synthesis is the same as any meth made from pseudoephedrine.

Providing the impurity's have been removed it's fine for consumption anyway that is fancied.
Old 24-01-2012, 10:17
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBakin View Post
And I never heard that you were only supposed to snort it/bang it. Not saying you're wrong...
i didnt mean to imply that i read it shouldnt be smoked, just that i have only read about it being snorted/banged. i haven't really seen anything about it being smoked.

thanks for the info, that makes more sense now
Old 26-01-2012, 21:35

27 y/o Male from United States
DCskate is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

From what my friend tells me, usually its smokes very dark and nasty. Not sure on the chemistry behind it, but I've also heard that because its a salt not a crystal it will burn before it vaporizes (smokes).
Old 26-01-2012, 22:34
Productive insomniac
Administrator

98 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 82,502, Level: 41 Points: 82,502, Level: 41 Points: 82,502, Level: 41
Activity: 49.6% Activity: 49.6% Activity: 49.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Providing the impurity's have been removed it's fine for consumption anyway that is fancied.
Isn't this the real issue with shake n bake meth? Is it likely that a cook who uses shake n bake, will remove impurities or even know how to do that?
Old 26-01-2012, 23:10

27 y/o Male from United States
DCskate is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

I think we can say 90% of the time the answer is no..they do not know how.
Old 29-01-2012, 05:34

Male from United States
SpeedFreak69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

yes you can smoke it, my squirrel has many times, although the taste itself is not as good as shards are. and sometimes its horrible, just depends how much ether was used in the process mostly, but also the other chemicals used as well, and even the type of pills it was made with. so to make that long story short, taste is not that consistat, and now to make the story a bit longer, you may have to factor in if it was cut with anything too...lucky for my squirrel he dont have to worry bout cut.

Summary: yes its smokeable, but isnt as pleasuring to smoke as ice is.
Old 31-01-2012, 03:53
Silver Member

Male from Earth
bennyortega is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1

Try to do some research on, solvent wash or acetone wash to clean your meth from cuts or any other by products (it won't be 100% clean but still it helps. the best comes from the most clean production material)

then do some research on dual solvent recrystallization. remember, the slower the evaporation process goes, the bigger the chunk of crystals you'll get.

That way, you know you'll have very nice and almost 85% clean crystals (provided the filtration process is done thoroughly) and smoke your heart out.

It is ok to smoke your SnB meth, but clean crystals is the best way. Without clogging up your pipe with black tar residue and thinking about that, concerns me about what goes in your lung? if the glass suffers that way, think about your internal organs.

Sorry if this is off topic or belong in the meth-chemistry section. I have no access there. xD

Post Quality Evaluations:
Correct, wash & recrystallize. Its the post reaction workup that the ghetto SnB lacks.
Old 19-01-2014, 10:49

21 y/o Male from United States
DukeTexas is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Thought I'd add to this thread considering my relevant experience. First hand I've seen methamphetamine synthesized via the notorious "shake n bake" method alswell as it being vaporized/smoked off aluminum foil. Perhaps I was the one who made it and consumed. Haha enough of that yes it can be smoked. Yes its from my knowledge and experience in "salt form" rather than shards or crystals which makes vaporizing difficult but absolutely not impossible I know this to be factual. Unwashed shake and bake meth first time cook and the better of the yeilded product was vaporizable. It recracked like a shard..just an impure one but non the less an uncut shard. The high is difficult to judge as it was first use in 2 weeks when user was a daily smoker months straight..take the lack of tolerance factor away the high was very comparable but I am certain it was indeed the factor of low tolerance that made for all the magic that was created possible. The taste wasn't very enjoyable in a chemical sort of methhead way like great crystal but it wasn't harsh strong or vile not so far not good tasting nor necessarily nuetral either. But by no means intolerable.
For someone having used good crystal this won't do the trick. Wash it purify it I could not say why the fuck it wouldn't be just as killer though. Well there's lots of science well maybe just legend regarding what makes meth good. Specifically I'm refering to the notion that 2 seperate batches of methamphetamine both as reasonably pure as possible idk lets say 97% pure non racemic d meth one batch can still be killer while other simply good. Idk and that's rather off topic anyways.

**before I fkn forget smoking shake n bake meth definetly feels toxic to the body where reasonable dosage of quality almost feels healthy. You can smoke it. You can get a non spectacular high but a high non the less a tirst time user would prolly love it. Me no. Wash it. Purify that shit. Or use properly made meth. Or just quit that's always a very reasonable option.

Another note..if you ever or anyone reading this ever attempts shake n bake synthesis. Get good recipe know the chemicals there properties and the reaction. Be prepared mentally physicaly for a reaction you must continue to deal with till its done or you fuck up bad. Be in proper setting wearing proper attire. Ill throw ya a bone cause I'm bored. Splash of water you'll finish must faster..and sweat a lot more and shit your pants a few times watching flames spark up randomly. Shake n bake is an extreme sport if you treat it that way my bone for you is to ride motorcycles for sport not shake n bake later peace out I'm rambling I'm bored and fkn horny now bye

Post Quality Evaluations:
Save the cooking tips for the chem forums, shake and bake is reckless and must be approached from an at least somewhat scientific point of view.
Old 19-01-2014, 12:19
Banned

36 y/o Male from United States
DotheDew needs to UTFSE some more before posting.DotheDew needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Well said Duke Texas... Without enough water, your just recycling or dirting more dishes is what I say
Old 20-01-2014, 05:25

30 y/o Female from United States
PizellePharm479 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Absolutely!! Smoke it. A little birdie thinks it's amazing and when that birdie started doing dope it was all anhydrous. Shake n bake us just the quickie way or the easy route to go because ingredients are harder to obtain. Happy smoking and savor that old school flavor!!!

Share this on:

Tags
acetone, ammonium, amphetamines, drug, drug forums, drugs, drugs forum, drugs-forum, lithium, lye, meth, methamphetamine, recrystallization, rxn, shake and bake, shake n bake, solvent

» New Threads
Prescribed Klonopin 1mg 3x a...
Last post by alienhunter
2 Replies, 65 Views
10 days baby!!
Last post by Dawn Godess
7 Replies, 137 Views
Kanna and list of herbs..
Last post by Castillo1
15 Replies, 352 Views
Is LSD worth it?
Last post by Beta