Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 24-01-2012, 03:07

28 y/o Male from United States
cnote710 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
What does methamphetamine feel like compared to adderall/ritalin?

What does meth feel like? I've don't adderall and I got a "high" from it but it was a super mood improvement, not like a "fucked up" high like marijuana or alcohol. Does meth do that or is it just like adderall? If you've ever seem the tv show Breaking Bad it looks like its amazing because people always have a orgasm type thing after doing a line. Any stories would be nice. I'm not about tO do meth by any means because it seems so terrible because of how the media makes it look and I can't get my hands on it. I just want the truth and this site seems like the only place that has it.
Old 24-01-2012, 04:03
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.
Points: 2,020, Level: 6 Points: 2,020, Level: 6 Points: 2,020, Level: 6
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Re: What does methamphetamine feel like compared to adderall/ritalin?

Swim's dabbled in meth a couple times, and has a decent amount of aderall experience and for him (keep in mind the dose wasn't quite as much as he'd prefer) meth was a more introverted kind of thing, and had him spiraling through his thoughts. Aderall though seemed much cleaner and more controllable. He hasn't really found either all that addicting, and even after a week binge he can drop it pretty easily, but he's more of a fan of downers generally. There was never really that sense of euphoria, but that wired feeling is kinda nice. Far from orgasmic though.
Old 05-03-2012, 22:44
Silver Member

22 y/o Female from United States
amannddaa1885 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 116, Level: 1 Points: 116, Level: 1 Points: 116, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Hmm adderall gives u the same effects of weird robotic behavior, pointless ocb habits, no sleep lost appetite. Meth goes above and beeyonddd. Makes u feel inferior plus the other effects mentioned.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:28
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

32 y/o Male from United States
Eeeee Dub!!! is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Ok. Let's chill with the getting our drug info from popular tv. That's not an orgasam like thing after a line of meth, its a reaction to burning pain!
Old 06-03-2012, 06:48
Banned

32 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Slamming it is more like it for the euphoric type rush.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please give more information, this is not a uselss one liner, but adding more would help.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:55
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%

Methamphetamine makes you feel GREAT.......when you first start doing it, but then, as good as it makes you feel, when you come down, it REALLY feels bad.

I am not going to lie to you, and I am not going to try scare tactics to get you not to do it. The truth is, meth gave me the most euphoria of any substance. When I smoked it, I have only been as happy a few times in life (actually by times I mean because of circumstances, like spending good time with my wife or something of the like) as when I got spun. It's not an orgasm, but second to it.

Now, here is the part that makes it NOT worth it. I already explained that the comedown is bad, you also have how it depletes the bodies nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and that's not the worst. The worst is that even with people that can eat and drink a small amount once they become "tweekers" (no offense to anyone here who does the drug or would be a "tweeker" I only use that term because it means someone who does meth frequently), you won't want water, you wont food. You lose weight which is fine if you are overweight except you gain it back even faster when (if) you stop. If you lose the weight and just keep doing it, you keep losing weight, to the point you look like a skeleton. Your health in the physical sense gets shot to hell. That is nowhere near the end of it.

Mentally, you actually start to lose your mind (methamphetamine psychosis) the more you do it. Meth burns brain cells very fast . That is not the worst though in regards to mental health (although meth psychosis is really bad). The worst part is probably how your chemicals get all screwed up, it's hard to feel happy in any way unless you are "spun" (using meth) and the chemical part leads me to the last little bit.

The chemicals in your mind are altered in a bad way, one of the things that happens is you experience terrible depression when you are "feinding" (really wanting the drug, to the point of obsessing over it). When you come down, MOST (won't say all because that is just opinion from personal experience) people get very belligerent, they yell, scream, and cause their loved one's a LOT of pain in not just emotional terms but many people get physically violent. Until a person gets their meth, life is ugly not just for the abuser (user first, then abuser because it makes you feel so good when doing it) but for the family and friends of the abuser.

Everything I told you of course can be argued. I did not lie once, I don't have to, it's what I know from personally abusing the drug as well as being around a LOT of people who do a LOT of meth. I don't tell people not to do a substance, just that if they haven't started certain substances or doing the substances in certain ways, it's best not to start. So, good luck, and please keep us updated.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good post and very true, there's all the info

Last edited by trdofbeingtrd; 31-08-2012 at 00:08. Reason: Grammar.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:26
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

32 y/o Male from United States
Eeeee Dub!!! is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Trdofbeingtrd makes a ton of redonculosly good points. As usual it all comes down to personal control and will power. Example: My cat can never touch opiates again thanx to a nasty addiction a few years ago, however he can get spun maybe once or twice a month on a weekend and not crave it in between. The cat is much happier now but probably much more careful aswell since he knows A little more about how quick an addiction can form from actual experiance now.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, aderall, amphetamine, come up, drug, drugs, drugs-forum, meth, methamphetamine, ritalin, ritalin adderall