Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Dissociatives > DXM
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

DXM Dextromethorphan

Old 22-01-2012, 07:30

34 y/o Female from United States
positivelytrippin should review received reputation comments.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
my dxm trip stories and why i love it

Cool this is exciting where do I get started? I have been wanting to hear others drug experiences. Especially psychedelic because its so funny and interesting. So I am 32 years old and have been addicted, child of abuse, alcoholic (haven't drank in almost two.years but drank on new years 2012 and strongly regret it). Anyways I joined AA myself to quit drinking and help quitting pills. I can honestly say that it (AA) changed my life. I still.attend meetings and love it. But I didn't go there to get sober. A lot of people will disagree with what I am about to say, but its a free country and I don't have to tell anybody anything and I am not in trouble with the law so I can do.what I want. As long as I am not stealing or hurting people I feel good. So here goes the dxm story. I love getting as fucked up as humanly possible. Acid shrooms mescalin pot whatever. As long as my body doesn't get addicted and I won't go through withdrawals I might do it depending on the right time and place and in moderation. Which is hard trust me I know but I also know you can overcome addiction and still get fucked up and have fun. I love to.trip.out at work. I take a.whole box of dxm plus too more pills. Coricidin or generic is the best. No puking or nausea. Perfect. If it was called something different and sold on the streets people more people would be tripping! I have done it countless other times but.these are my latest experiences. So take it at work usually with gatorade. It starts to kick in in in about an hour. Two hours later I am fucked. Actually doin a good job it gives me energy and I feel like talking more because I'm high. Have to talk slow and think about what say so I don't expose myself.I am constantly wondering if anybody notices me getting the same cough medicine for the last couple months. I like to trip at work cuz I'm around people not home stuck with myself forever seems. I start moving faster and try not to look anybody in the eye. Nobody is paying attention they are in their own world too hopefully. I look at things so different in a good way. Like stay positive in life or a trip its really up to you. I feel like I am on top of the world. My legs feel jello like. I keep.asking the people I trust if I am walking ok talking ok or if any managers notice I am fucked up. My eyes aren't red I don't smell like beer but the people I know well and work with think there is something funny going on. Either I am drinking or on pills again. Nobody can pin point it and I will deny to the fullest. Lol. I keep drinking water and putting on chapstick cuz I get so dehydrated. Trying not to worry and just work hard I enjoy being obliterated at work and usually still.fucked up when I get home. Then I smoke some pot take a bath and listen to music all fucked up. Weed makes it so much better. It feels so good like I am in the presence of god or I reached nirvana or something. So then I think am I going to die this way because god wants me to die happy for the next life or do I just enjoy it and not worry? Which takes me back to living for the moment have fun get fucked up . Just don't be a dumbass.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please use paragraphs, this is too hard to read as it is.
Old 25-01-2012, 19:01
Silver Member

Male from United States
Chug Chug Chug is on the way upChug Chug Chug is on the way upChug Chug Chug is on the way upChug Chug Chug is on the way up
Points: 784, Level: 4 Points: 784, Level: 4 Points: 784, Level: 4
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%
Re: my dxm trip stories and why i love it

My cat isn't going to try to lecture you, but he is curious how often do you take coricidin at work? Or in general, at your age my cat would assume dxm expecially with cpm could bring upon a pretty nasty reaction if enough has built up in your body, especially with marijuana. DXM in general is stressful on the heart and cpm can sometimes worsen those symptoms. If you insist on using dxm my cat would suggest finding a lower dose / dxm only preparation. Ween yourself off the stimulation and hopefully can begin to taper off dosing. My cat could imagine dieing on dxm, especially by cardiac arrest would be a very unpleasant way to go.
Old 25-01-2012, 19:14
Gold Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.
Points: 2,003, Level: 6 Points: 2,003, Level: 6 Points: 2,003, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Penguin's suggestion would be to stop taking CCC's and find some purer form. Not only would it be better on one's body and mind, but the experiences would be cleaner and more intense. Also, if your penguin is taking this doseage at work, how are they getting home? Are they driving home? If so this is a bigger problem than the drug use at work and is quite irresponsible.

Also, please avoid self-incrimination by using third person stories, never say "I" or "we".
Old 28-01-2012, 09:33

34 y/o Female from United States
positivelytrippin should review received reputation comments.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Ok this is really my last time. All the stuff you guys said is true. I don't want to die or lose my job. I love myself too much. I always have a ride home with a trusting friend. I take vitamins and dha and drink lots of water. I am never doing it again. Please pray that I will be ok. Im done.

positivelytrippin added 93 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Just so people know my uncle really is done. He also didn't quite understand the rules he apologize. He had never called in or left early and He did ok. But he gets it now and its making more sense to him now that he is sobering up. He wants to day tell everybody thank you for being honest and he took it all to heart.

Last edited by positivelytrippin; 28-01-2012 at 09:33. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
addiction, coricidin, dextromethorphan, drug, drugs-forum, dxm, dxm addiction, dxm trip, love

Sitelinks: Information: