Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Research Chemicals Piperazines, Phenethylamines, Tryptamines & other designer drugs.

Old 20-01-2012, 17:06
Titanium Member

29 y/o Female from United Kingdom
misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,271, Level: 5 Points: 1,271, Level: 5 Points: 1,271, Level: 5
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
are any LSD like research chemicals still legal in the UK?

AFOAF has been painstakingly looking through the forums database of psychadelics in search of a legal substitute for LSD, which is absolutely unavailable in her area.

It seems that every substance recommended as being similar is illegal. AFOAF has begun to think she is flogging a dead horse on this one, so thought she would just ask and see if anyone knows of an available substance with LSD like visuals?

She tried aMT recently which was a total disappointment, at least at the dose she tried.

Methoxetamine has provided her with insane experiences but of course they are extremely dissociative and cold (emotionally)

So.. anyone know of a legal LSD like substance? Or should AFOAF just give up on this one and accept what shes got?
Old 20-01-2012, 17:09
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from United States
Pinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
Re: are any LSD like research chemicals still legal in the UK?

aMT is GOD come down in a chemical form. But the dosage for good effects is 20-50mg usually.

As for a low dosing psychodelic, I think the NBOMe series is still lega in the uk, isn't it?
25I-NBOMe is active at around 200ug, and a strong experience at 1mg.
Old 20-01-2012, 17:13
Titanium Member

misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.

Lol AFOAF tried 30mg of aMT followed a few hours later by another 30mg, no visuals for her just strong stimulation and restlessness .

and i dont think it was bunk as Her supplier is reputable from past experiences

Thanks for the suggestion though i shall investigate it
Old 20-01-2012, 17:23
Phenoxide Phenoxide is nu online
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,869, Level: 20 Points: 19,869, Level: 20 Points: 19,869, Level: 20
Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6%

The NBOMe series (e.g. 25I-NBOMe, 25C-NBOMe etc.) probably fit the bill most closely at this time. Similar potency, similar duration, and somewhat similar effects (certainly more LSD-like than methoxetamine and AMT).

Of course that does not necessarily mean they are also as safe as LSD, so caution should always be applied when researching novel substances such as these.

One other niggling concern for UK residents is that the documented manufacture procedures for these substances go via controlled substances. While pure 25I-NBOMe is uncontrolled in the UK at this time, any residual 2C-I impurity from manufacture would make it a class A controlled substance. Vendors do not seem to be aware or particularly concerned about this, but it's not improbable that such impurities are present in such products.
Old 20-01-2012, 17:30
Gold Member

39 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.
Points: 1,340, Level: 5 Points: 1,340, Level: 5 Points: 1,340, Level: 5
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

if you avoid the pellets I find 6-apb quite visual.

amt is a bit of an odd one I find. speedy in low(ish) doses then not much more adds visuals and somewhat annoyingly long lasting.

phenoxide has managed to express the concerns I've got with regard to the NBOMes better than I was attempting to muster. (on a slightly off topic not I have to try hard not to type them as NOBMes)
Old 20-01-2012, 17:43
Phenoxide Phenoxide is nu online
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,869, Level: 20 Points: 19,869, Level: 20 Points: 19,869, Level: 20
Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowchaser View Post
(on a slightly off topic not I have to try hard not to type them as NOBMes)
I found it very difficult to type consistently at first until I finally twigged the slightly obscure naming conventions at work in coming up with that name.. ones that would make Shulgin proud!

25I = 2,5-dimethoxy-4-iodo
NB = N-Benzyl
OMe = standard shorthand for methoxy (i.e. the 2-methoxy substitution on the N-benzyl group)

I actually think the 25I part is the most ambiguous and much prefer the alternative naming format NBOMe-2C-I. 25x-NBOMe format seems to have caught on though, possibly because it distances the compound from the 2C-x family that legislators may be more familiar with.
Old 20-01-2012, 17:47
Titanium Member

AFOAF has found some 25c-NBOMe blotters (400 or 600ug) that are available to import from Europe. She doesn't like the idea of importing. So probably a no go..

She Is part put off by their odd policy off refusing to ship certain chemicals to certain countries if paid for by credit card?? Why does the payment method matter???

The concerns raised above are also worrying for AFOAF, and also, she doesnt have a ug scale so any crystal/powder preparation of that strength would be unsuitable for her.

Shadowcaster, AFOAF is on 6-apb right now lol

Last edited by misskatie; 20-01-2012 at 17:49. Reason: spelling
Old 20-01-2012, 17:51
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from United States
Pinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenoxide View Post

I actually think the 25I part is the most ambiguous and much prefer the alternative naming format NBOMe-2C-I. 25x-NBOMe format seems to have caught on though, possibly because it distances the compound from the 2C-x family that legislators may be more familiar with.
I think this is absolutely correct. Distance it from the 2C-x series and maybe it'll stick around as long as the 2c-x series has instead of possibly go away with them.

Regarding aMT, many greats including Leary (not that he's anybody that I respect) and Shulgin (Both Alexander and Ann I respect a lot) have said that aMT is better then LSD. And though it is hard to determine a better between the two for myself and Swip, it is very good. No it is not a substitute for LSD at all, but sepereate it has it's qualities.

In low doses, as I have written about in the fourm, aMT has excellent medicinal qualities for depression and anxiety. Even in slightly higher but still low doses as I have written about a couple times posted on Erowid, aMT can be very spiritual like LSD. And in high doses aMT can be simply amazing. Very visual... 70mg of aMT (a very high dose that one needs to work up to if ever wanting to attempt) was one of the MOST visual trips of my friend Swip's life. And 16-20 hours is awesome if you are expecting it.
Old 20-01-2012, 18:00
Titanium Member

Pinkavvy, perhaps AFOAF has been overly dismissive of aMT after her one and only experience with it. Given its cheap price I'm sure AFOAF will try a higher dose in the near future

She agrees by the way that duration is a bonus
Old 24-02-2012, 23:17

33 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Lucan is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

My monkey got decent visuals on AMT but found it to be over stimulating.

Share this on:

Tags
lsd, research chemicals