Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Downers and sleeping pills Anxiety Meds, Sleeping Pills and Skeletal Muscle Relaxants

Old 15-01-2012, 16:10

25 y/o Male from United States
LexRuger is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
40MG Zolpidem - No Effects

Mr. Z was given script of Ambien from afoaf. Told mr.z that 2 would give a mild trip so he was interested. 2 hours before the ambiem, smoked a few j's and a bump or 2 of mxe.

Mr. Z took 2 10mg to start, waited 30mins for anything. Then took another 10mg, 20 mins later still nothing. Took another 10mgs and smoked another j, waited another 20 mins and decided to just go to sleep. I did not feel the need to go to sleep from the pills but felt under my own power.

Having read numerous experiences with similar dosages and there effects, it leads to me believe either the cannabis/mxe killed the effect from the ambien although i have read the smoking has increased the experieince, it doesnt affect me, or the ambien is bunk?

Thoughts?
Old 29-01-2013, 03:32
Silver Member

49 y/o Female from United States
oppi is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: 40MG Zolpidem - No Effects

i don't know about the interaction with cannabis. i'm pretty sure clonazepam (a benzo) is binding to my z receptors and since prescribed zolpidem has stopped working for me. however it's also true that virtually no benzos have any effect on me. i used to get a huge effect on 10mg, now i can take 30+ and feel nothing. so maybe the pot is interfering, and maybe you just don't respond to zolpidem. i've taken lunesta and ALL the other z drugs as well as most benzos and get very little if any effect from any of them even before i started my current regimen which includes daytime clonazepam.

i'm trying my prescribed ambien rectally tonight to see if any better effect. on my best days, before i started benzos, it would still take 90 minutes to kick in (i have wicked insomnia). trying to be patient with this route and hoping it improves efficacy.

hope i'm making sense, i'm a little drunk.

Share this on:

Tags
ambien, drug, drug info, drugs, zolpidem