Notices

Old 15-01-2012, 12:24
Silver Member

39 y/o Male from United States
paco is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Same batch, different effect?

why is it that the priest at my local church always gets a different high when smoking from the same bag? he already tried crushing up the shards so its all powder and mixes it up so the consistency is even from the first bowl to the last one and still don't get the same desired effect everytime... sometimes he gets this euphoric-unstopable-full of energy effect with 4 hits and sometimes a half gram won't get him out of bed....does anyone know why this happens?
Old 15-01-2012, 12:45

22 y/o Male from Canada
Liltony420 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Re: Same batch, different effect?

Could be depleated chemicals in the brain or current hydration/energy stores. Also just personal mood.
Old 15-02-2012, 03:19
Silver Member

come on people, anybody else?
Old 15-02-2012, 05:15
Silver Member

Male from United States
Addie Daddy is a decent psychonaut.Addie Daddy is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

It could be related to your brain chemicals, but that depends. When you get the good effects from only 4 hits, is it because you haven't smoked in a while? When you get crappy effects, has your tolerance or usage gone up lately?

What kind of sleep have you had? Nutrition? There are many factors as to why. Is it kind of random, lets say you take a break from smoking for 2 weeks. When you smoke again after the break, do you ever get that "crappy" high, and then the next day with the same batch, get the good one? It may simply be timing and tolerance issues, no one can really tell for sure, but more information might help.
Old 16-02-2012, 11:53

30 y/o Male from United States
SpursNBA is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1

It seems like that happens to SWIM also but only when smoking 2-3 days apart. BTW, swim is a occasional smoker.
Old 28-03-2012, 09:48
Silver Member

i'm talking about everyday use, no 2 weeks breaks, sleeping patterns are different every time, sometimes he sleeps well and when he woke up he smoked and can't get high for shit, other times he's up all night, goes to work all day, comes home and smokes right after eating a good dinner and gets high as hell and up one more night. Nutrition? not the most balanced diet in the world but he eats every day at least 2 times a day.
Old 29-03-2012, 05:59

21 y/o Female from United States
crushedice should review received reputation comments.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

i think its the consistency of your smoking, even though ur sleep pattern is different, ur nutrition is good, blah blah blah,...your still smoking Crystal Meth and just like other drugs, u develop a tolerance for it, and it just catches up to u man

How are your highs different, though? Are you not getting as high as you would before with the same amount/more amount? Feeling tired?

ive been smoking/sniffing since yesterday (Tuesday) and i feel awake but tired, i know if i sleep, ill get a good nights rest and tommarow morning my high will be stronger than it will if i stay up all night, ill feel a slight euphoria and come back up, but i know i wont b that lucky if i repeat this routine for a couple of days because of what my consistency, tolerance i am building.

Crystal meth drains you man believe it or not ur body wont be recharged and rejuvenated 100% until u lay off for a few days, come back to your senses, and fuck those healthy senses up again...Im never as high as i am the first day, the next couple of days, it sucks, but thats what meth does, unless u keep up with it, literally never come down.

Ur basically building it as you go. Like Pre-paid phones. pay as you go lmao. Best advice is smoke way more till u get tweeked out, or lay off for a few days and try again maybe youll get lucky, or ur batch sucks.

My batch sucks this time "/ i hate this batch but its better than nothing

Post Quality Evaluations:
quick and to the point. Great and positive.
Old 29-03-2012, 06:55
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%

even though you crush and mixed the batch together some of it is still bad while some is still good, there for some times you load a bowl and it contains a piece or pieces of the better dope, while other times it may have a higher amount of the lesser quality dope and that shitty dope counter acts the good.

bad dope or cut will cause a downer effect, we call it sleepy dope
Old 08-04-2012, 01:13
Silver Member

Priest is talking about the head change, the euphoric feeling, he's expecting the same effect everytime, like when you are feeling like shit and 3 hits will make you feel like new, full of energy, if you have a headache it will disappear immediately. thats how it used to be 4 or 5 years ago. why is he getting high only a couple of times out of a whole 8ball?
<<<<even though you crush and mixed the batch together some of it is still bad while some is still good, there for some times you load a bowl and it contains a piece or pieces of the better dope, while other times it may have a higher amount of the lesser quality dope and that shitty dope counter acts the good.

bad dope or cut will cause a downer effect, we call it sleepy dope>>>>>

I don't think this is the case, since he makes sure it is crushed down as fine as it can be, then mixes it really really good. Sometimes his connect gives him 1 solid shard that looks very consistent in texture, color and transparency.

Post Quality Evaluations:
'talking about'. If you want people to know what you are talking about then make it very clear in your posts, espicially your first post. People can not read minds.
Old 08-04-2012, 01:23
Titanium Member

Male from Morocco
abuseforapie really adds to the discussion.abuseforapie really adds to the discussion.abuseforapie really adds to the discussion.abuseforapie really adds to the discussion.abuseforapie really adds to the discussion.abuseforapie really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,000, Level: 4 Points: 1,000, Level: 4 Points: 1,000, Level: 4
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

It's impossible to really tell. Tolerance, dopamine depletion, receptor downregulation, cut/bad batch, nutrition, sleep deprivation, or your brain just doesn't get along with methamphetamine anymore. If the priest gives you just one shard and it's pure, then I assume that your dopamine receptors are just fried after years of use. Methamphetamine is very powerful - well, I don't have to tell you that - and takes a huge toll on your dopamine receptors. After awhile the brain just adapts and doesn't respond the way you'd like it to, especially if you're not getting sufficient amounts of sleep on a consistent basis and having long periods of abstinence. Have you looked into L-tyrosine supplements? It can be helpful replenishing lost catecholamines after long periods of use.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:10
Titanium Member

33 y/o Female from USA - Texas
FluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way up
Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Preaching to the choir buddy. Recently I have had the luxury of having three shots out of the same bag and each one effected both myself and my hubby differently each time. We have also run into recently, shit that will be all kinds of "meh" one dose and the following day about peel your wig back...oh and get this, the time it that knocks my socks off it doesn't do much for him at all and vice versa even though we mix both doses together and draw both shots from the mix to avoid one persons load being all the cut. Weird eh?

I would guess tolerance except for it isn't a more or less high...the other night it was three distinct types of twacked. First was good euphoric sexy rush, mellow and orgasmic. Second, I got a little bit of the shivers, and felt almost as if I had over amped, I was super relaxed and just wanted to lay there and chill, cuddle up close and close my eyes and just be still...and it was a smaller one than the first. Third was a lil bitty guy but still sent the heatwave across my skin and then I spent the rest of the time trying to control my chattering jaw without much euphoria to speak of... There were a good 6+ hours between doses also, so I can't imagine build up was key either? But it has seemed that way lately, nothing is GREAT...I was watching vids today of some prior rushes and it has been a WHILE since I have been struck stupid...the rush lately just doesn't compare at ALL to what it was just a few months ago...I personally think quality and some strange cuts are to blame. There are just too many "new" effects that weren't there before and not enough of what once was...meth used to always feel sexy and orgasmic and make me horny...and now...I almost always need a moment to mellow and then have to work myself into that horny state because the high is soooo TWEAKY or whatever...
Old 08-04-2012, 02:35
Banned

37 y/o Male from United States
Junglistic1 should review received reputation comments.

SWIM has had those times where no matter what you do, Even at a $100-a-day "adventure" one must realize their limit. The mixing, SWIM has never been a fan of. For SWIM likes to discriminate. Batches come like flavours, so unless one is the manufacturer, you will often have that moment. The lack of hydration is the main key factor, and proper balance of other substances sometimes affects this dilemma. Don't chase the "beginning" high, or you, human, will fail. And the a horrifying anxiety that you are not prepared for will enter your brain and reach havoc with a vengeance. SWIM, has found instances, when looking for the batch to be the same as before, to waste and get mad at the supplier, friends, and whatnot, just to feel better for themselves.... Take it easy, and allow your body to repair those expunged cells of euphoric nature.....
Old 08-04-2012, 04:14
Silver Member

thank you all for your input.
Old 08-04-2012, 05:55

23 y/o Male from USA - California
AboveDaInfluence should review received reputation comments.
Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

When tht happens to swim, he smokes marijuana and he gets higher. but what works the best is to sleep and eat for a day or 2.
Old 08-04-2012, 06:02
Titanium Member

33 y/o Female from USA - Texas
FluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way up
Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junglistic1 View Post
SWIM has had those times where no matter what you do, Even at a $100-a-day "adventure" one must realize their limit. The mixing, SWIM has never been a fan of. For SWIM likes to discriminate. Batches come like flavours, so unless one is the manufacturer, you will often have that moment. The lack of hydration is the main key factor, and proper balance of other substances sometimes affects this dilemma. Don't chase the "beginning" high, or you, human, will fail. And the a horrifying anxiety that you are not prepared for will enter your brain and reach havoc with a vengeance. SWIM, has found instances, when looking for the batch to be the same as before, to waste and get mad at the supplier, friends, and whatnot, just to feel better for themselves.... Take it easy, and allow your body to repair those expunged cells of euphoric nature.....

try doing about 2.5 grams between two people and sleeping the next night....I remember my first load... 1/2 gram shot and I was not able to sleep for at least 36 hours and that was TRYING...this shit...the rush leaves a lot to be desired and I'm all about wishing dope didn't make you stay awake for days on end, but this whole keep you up till it is too late to try to get any rest crap is for the birds. Unfortunately, it seems like all of the folks who knew what the hell they were doing are long gone from my area leaving us with this...stuff...that isn't dope as I knew it.

Share this on:

Tags
drugs, meth