Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Beta-Ketones
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Beta-Ketones Mephedrone, Methylone, Butylone, Methedrone, Ethcathinone, 3-fluoroMethCathinone (3FMC), Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV)

Old 04-01-2012, 20:23

33 y/o Female from American Samoa
minicrow is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Recommended dosage for A-pvp

What is the Recommended dosage for A-pvp?
Old 07-01-2012, 16:59
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

47 y/o Male from United States
Mooblarian is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Re: Recommended dosage for A-pvp

None. Flush it down the toilet.

Post Quality Evaluations:
pointless and non helpful oneliner
Old 07-01-2012, 18:34
Silver Member

Male from United States
rickster999 is captain of the psychonauts.rickster999 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 225, Level: 2 Points: 225, Level: 2 Points: 225, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Welcome to DF minicrow! From what little info I could find out there it varied from 10 milligrams to 50 milligrams. I would start at .5 to 1 milligram at first to make sure you're not allergic or it is a mislabeled product containing a powerful Phenethylamine or such. We don't want your first post to be your last!! Then slowly built up your dosages till you find a comfort zone. Be safe though, supposedly it has the propensity to make one want to re-dose often. Hope that helps some, besides telling you to flush it down the toilet.
Old 09-01-2012, 17:52

33 y/o Female from American Samoa
minicrow is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

Thanks for that guys...... are there many trip reports on it anywhere?
Old 12-01-2012, 18:39
Silver Member

Male from United States
Malcolm Xtreme is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 147, Level: 1 Points: 147, Level: 1 Points: 147, Level: 1
a-PVP starting dose? Optimal dosage? ROA?

SWIM just came into possession of 10g of a-PVP. However, SWIM can hardly find any research on this new RC so he doesn't really know what dose to start at. SWIM knows it's similar to MDPV and methamphetamine so it's likely around 5-25mg, but he would love to know what the best dose and ROA is. SWIM is a 100kg male, and does not like IV/IM administration and does not have needles, so please do not suggest this ROA to him personally.

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 15-01-2012 at 16:59.
Old 20-01-2012, 20:37
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 640, Level: 3 Points: 640, Level: 3 Points: 640, Level: 3
Re: a-PVP starting dose? Optimal dosage? ROA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Xtreme View Post
SWIM just came into possession of 10g of a-PVP.
Do keep us informed, Malcom X. Knowledge is power, power to the people! Glad I found these dosage recommendations so I can pass them on to my acquaintance Moab, who said he was getting some. After I see him I will report on his experience. He probably would have started with 100mg and ended up in the ER. Moab not very smart.

this adds absolutely nothing to the thread.
Old 23-01-2012, 13:37
Silver Member

Male from United States
Malcolm Xtreme is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 147, Level: 1 Points: 147, Level: 1 Points: 147, Level: 1

SWIM finds a-PVP to be a hell of a time when insufflated. SWIM would suggest, after allergy-testing of course, to start at 0.1-0.2mg/kg. SWIM finds that after finding familiarity with a-PVP, users will likely find 0.4mg-0.8mg/kg to be optimal doses. SWIM also wants to point out that there is almost no info on this compound, and due to it's upcoming scheduling there will likely NEVER be much info on it, so BE CAREFUL and BE SMART. MODERATION is ALWAYS key, and AVOID BINGING!!!

Malcolm Xtreme added 40 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

SWIM often takes epsom salt (Magnesium Sulfate) and calcium before taking drugs that cause vasoconstriction (practically every stimulant except caffeine), because they help to alleviate vasoconstriction, particularly peripheral vasoconstriction. SWIM would suggest NOT, and I repeat, NOT doing this because epsom salt is metabolized in the kidneys. PV drugs (a-PVP, MDPV, etc) are very hard on the kidneys (which is why SWIM stresses moderation), and the combination of a-PVP and epsom salt can be very hard on the body when they are being metabolized simultaneously.

SWIM experienced this first hand once because he pre-loaded MgSO4 a few days ago (along with L-Arginine, L-tyrosine, and calcium, which may have effected this, although likely not much), about an hour before dosing a-PVP and had minor kidney pain afterwards. Nothing too bad, but it was likely due to the heavy renal load caused by combining the two.

SWIM would suggest using calcium and l-arginine (the latter is metabolized into NO, which is a good vasodilator), if SWIY is looking for vasodilation.

Malcolm Xtreme added 165 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

On second thought, suggesting dosages as high as 0.8mg/kg is irresponsible on SWIM's behalf. While not ridiculously audacious, 0.8mg/kg is definitely too high to be a dose suggestion. SWIM, upon further review, would not promote usage past 0.5mg/kg, and even at that mark, particularly for heavier/larger individuals, that is definitely a relatively large dose.

Good harm-reduction advice. This RC can cause serious problems if people are not informed.

Last edited by Malcolm Xtreme; 23-01-2012 at 13:37. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 23-01-2012, 19:17
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 640, Level: 3 Points: 640, Level: 3 Points: 640, Level: 3

Moab concurs with MalcomX's information and suggestions. Moab found a-pvp, on first trial, to be pretty intense and not as pleasurable as certain other things such as 4-MEC. His experience wasn't BAD, it was just too much for him --- IIRC, he took about 30mg or 0.4 mg/kg.

I asked him to write down the details of his next experience so that I can post them here. One thing very positive he said about a-pvp was that it's an extremely good value, lots of power for very little money. He probably needs to play around with his supplements to see if any might be interacting in positive or negative ways with the chem, then he can have a better experience. The list of herbs, amino acids, and other supplements he takes is too long to post!
Old 17-05-2012, 07:03
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

30 y/o Male from Japan
tiramisu4you is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Wonka took 15mg (0.25mg / kg) as a first dose. It was great. Better than golden chocolate.

Now wonka takes between 15 - 23 mg per insufflated a-PVP dosage.

Wonka keeps himself in check which is why he has a 500mg Cayenne supplement for vasodilation, and 2mg bromazepam to take off some of the "edge." Wonka also has a bottle of "Clonidine" laying around. He wish he was back in his home country where he could share the love with similarly minded friends.

a-PVP is Wonka's breakfast. He loves it. Like MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, and 2C-E, it is too good to be true.

Definitely have lost some weight so Wonka needs to watch it or he might scare the kids and the chocolate factory could go bankrupt.

Last edited by tiramisu4you; 17-05-2012 at 07:08. Reason: decimals
Old 18-05-2012, 05:27

Male from United States
crmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickster999 View Post
Welcome to DF minicrow! From what little info I could find out there it varied from 10 milligrams to 50 milligrams. I would start at .5 to 1 milligram at first to make sure you're not allergic or it is a mislabeled product containing a powerful Phenethylamine or such.
i agree with this man, start low and try around 10-20mg after allergy tests
the a-PVP i had was very weird looking, and clumped/rocked together like mad. i had 10g of it and it lasted me about...i don't even know, i wanna say 3 weeks but at the same time i feel like it was longer. now, when i had my a-PVP, i ended up with a bit of a habit, so as he said, beware. it wasn't so much a drive to re-dose, more something i wanted to be on all the time. in fact, i would often cut up lines and forget about them because i was so busy doing other things. it even led me to stay up for 5 days insufflating it, after the first dose. no food, no sleep. a hell of a time. so, be warned.
i found that the first few doses of it, i only insufflated around 10mg at a time. my heart raced; i have a resting, sober heart rate that usually hovers around 90 bpm, and most stimulants will bring me to around 120 or so. that first 20mg line of a-PVP brought me up to 145 bpm. so i waited till i came down, did some more, and kept going and going. the first few lines weren't very good, but after 3 or 4 of them (spaced about 4-5 hours apart; i waited till my heartrate came down before i brought it back up) i was able to do bigger lines and it felt better. the burning almost completely went away by then, too, and would stay that way as long as i redosed within a few hours.
as for ROIs, i became a fan of oral so i could do it while at school (college, commuter). i'd buy a 1-liter bottle of diet coke, then mix in about 100mg and sip it throughout the day.
i didn't get much tolerance until the end, where it took me around 100mg to get where 20mg got me when it started to get good.
Old 21-11-2012, 23:37

27 y/o Female from United States
whirlygirl9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

I personally don't like this stuff much at all. Of course at the time of taking those first couple hits, it was a different story its like any other stim once u get into it you wanna go til its gone. We were smoking about 10mg's at a wack every 30-45 minutes for hours on end. I did it probably 5 or 6 times over the course of a few months. However it began to give me really bad anxiety, heart racing, and paranoia. That stuff wasn't as bad the first couple of times I used it but we didn't always have a lot either and for the most part only had enough to go at it for 6-7 hours at a time. It was when we began smoking it twice as long up to 14 hours that I really had some problems. I felt for a day afterwards that I was not myself. After coming down a lil bit (4 hours after last dose) I began to feel really foggy and emotionally distressed. I felt like my brains were turning to mashed potatoes, it was pretty scary. That was what did it for me, I won't touch the stuff anymore, haven't done any in about 9 months and don't miss it one bit. For those of you who dare to try, be careful, it sucks you in pretty easily and can leave you feel pretty f*cked up, and not in the way you intended.
Old 22-11-2012, 14:54

Male from United States
Scramblebrain is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

Diablo, the monster under my bed, leeched my Wi-Fi to order one gram of a-PVP from the internet. When I try to sleep, I can hear him down there insufflating it. He has been sniffing it every day since he got it, which was a little over a week ago. I asked him what he thought a good recommended dosage would be. The advice he gave relates entirely to insufflation, which is all he has been interested in.

He of course agreed that allergy testing is important—not even monsters will try new drugs without doing that. If everything is a-OK, he recommends a 2mg dose as a primer for the feel of a-PVP. He says give it at least 15-20 minutes to kick in to decide whether or not you would like to re-dose. Diablo's highest dose was around 15mg. This felt good (at least for an hour), but he was at the same time very conscious about his racing heart, and uncomfortable with how his body felt. He says he won't go any higher than that...too stressful on the body.

10mg is his favorite starting dose, and he likes to re-dose in the 1-4mg range when he feels appropriate, usually spaced from the previous dose by about an hour.

He also had some extra advice to offer to those who intend to insufflate a-PVP:

• One should not take any a-PVP 3-4 hours before one intends to sleep.
• One should not disregard sleep in favor of doing more a-PVP. You will feel very crummy. Diablo stayed up for 3 days straight once during an a-PVP binge. He will never abandon sleep for a-PVP again.
• Do NOT let usage get out of hand. Negative abuse reports on a-PVP are abundant for a reason. Temptation to re-dose can be considerable during a "comedown." Do NOT re-dose if that dose will last long enough to interfere with your life.
• There are mixed opinions on the a-PVP comedown. Diablo's experience is that the comedown often consists of an hour or two of a negative, irritable mood. Perhaps this is not true for everyone, but one would do well to expect it.

Thanks for good advice.
informative+safe thanks
Old 29-11-2012, 22:04
Silver Member

Male from United States
Psychonaut1 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

My dog inadvertently fell asleep on my laptop keyboard one night and after a night of stirring and rolling around the next thing I knew I had a package arrive at my house with 20g of this substance.
It is a pyrovalerone analogue, not as potent as mdpv but certainly has a flare of it's own. My dog has done mdpv, mdppp, a-pvp, and mdpbp. His favorite ROA is intravenously, vaporization second.
Due to his extensive experience with rc's he loaded his rig with 70mg and preceded to do it up. What followed was a intense rush with slight nausea. Eye's were flung open like window shades with a broken spring. This lasted for about 3 or 4 minutes followed by aprox. half hour of residual stimulation which was not at all unpleasant.
The negative: He doesn't know if this was vendor issue or just the makeup of a-pvp but it seemed very corrosive and damaging to his veins. He missed one shot during a 3 day experience and the result was a HUGE and painfull hard spot on the underside of his arm. He also noticed some stinging from shots that did hit there mark.
He later told me that if he had his choice of all the pyrovalerone off-shoots his favorite is mdppp by far.

Share this on:

Tags
a-pvp, apvp, beta-ketone, drug, drugs, drugs-forum, etaqualone, research chemical, stimulant, tags, tramadol, tramadol with, trip reports, wiki