Register Tags

Notices

Old 12-01-2012, 03:42

Male from United States
Canadian2500 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Hydromorph Contin Controlled Release 12mgs

Hi SWIM just purchased hydromorph contin 12mgs and wants to know if the pills should feel completely hard or are they usually only partially full of powder. Thanks for your help.
Old 12-01-2012, 03:55
Silver Member

Male from Canada
spectrum1 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 93, Level: 1 Points: 93, Level: 1 Points: 93, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Hydromorph Contin Controlled Release 12mgs

These are my drug of choice, the orange ones right? Been using about 4 of them everyday for 2 years now, IV. Nothing feels better in life in my opinion, other than love. They are usually filled right to the top with white hard beads. If it's anything else inside, you got ripped off, which these are notorious for because it's so easy to replace the contents. Google images for a picture of what the contents should be inside the pill.
Old 16-01-2012, 10:27
Silver Member

59 y/o Male from Canada
keychick is an unknown quantity at this point

I find the beads hard to work with.
Whats your friends routine for crushing the orange 12s?
Old 13-02-2012, 00:36

21 y/o Male from Canada
6thdose should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Does anyone know if the 18 mg capsules should be as full of beads as the 12s? Hypothetically someone could get ripped off easily and might have been in the past please help with my curiosity

6thdose added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

As for crushing the beads i know kne could purchase a pill grinder at any shoppers which i know could work very well

Last edited by 6thdose; 13-02-2012 at 00:36. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 13-02-2012, 03:39
Mercury Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
CanadianToker420 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

is one 18mg orally enough to have decent euphoria ? without crushing the beads or nothing.. like would the euphoria last a long time ? because i love hydromorphone but hate its short effects
Old 14-02-2012, 14:52
Palladium Member

28 y/o Male from Canada
I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.
Points: 1,362, Level: 5 Points: 1,362, Level: 5 Points: 1,362, Level: 5
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Swim gets these regularly prescribed at 240 a month. The yellow 18s are NOT full to the top like the rest of the pills are. 18's are actually just a little over HALF full right from the pharmacy. Alot of newbies will think they got ripped off when obtaining these.

Tip: Get yourself one of the 6mg (pink) Hydromorph Contin pills, and always use that as a measurement. The 6's come full right to the top from pharmacy. Then when SWiy obtains any of the larger pills, they will be able to dump them overinto the 6 to measure.

Also Canadian toker, yes, 18mg will provide what SWIY is looking for at a moderate tolerance. They however do not last 12 hrs. I suspect they will be revamping this med soon due to poor results and known abuse.

When hydromorphone is used for the first time or with low tolerance, this particular med is NOT a good one to start with, or any other slow acting opiate med. If the user has bad results or takes too much then they will be in for a long haul due to the long acting med. It's always best to start with fast acting hydromorphone at low dosage's.
Old 17-02-2012, 21:37

Male from Canada
scottd420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Not to pick on you man, but using the 6 as a measurement doesn't really work, and I'll tell you why. The beads are different sizes, made to release at different times, right? Well unless you got a perfect ratio of the beads in all of their sizes from a bigger cap, than the measurement will be off. I.E You get all of the bigger beads from the bigger dosage form and fill up the six. Well if you have all of the big ones it's going to fill up faster, leaving you with under 6mg. Or you may have the opposite problem (a good problem, haha) of getting all the small beads and ending up with more than 6mg.

Post Quality Evaluations:
good way to explane it...
Old 19-02-2012, 04:57

21 y/o Male from Canada
6thdose should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

The 3 mg pills are very empty but i took four of them and dumped them into a 12 mg capsule and theu filled it up and i swear the only way to crush the beads is to go to a local shoppers and buy a pill crusher it works beautifully and in my eyes the only way to crush em iv gives you a good rush usually iv 12 mg but it only lasts for about five minutes to insufflating about 30 mg in my eyes os the best way keep in mind i have a craxy tolerance so for first tome users try 3 mg for ov and six for snorting see how you feel and go from there this is a very potent drug

6thdose added 3 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

And im sorry for posting this on here but im a newbie and i wanna know after you post a thread how do you know if someone replied? Does it show up in your notifications or search the site for your old post once again im sorry for posting this on here but i need help!

Last edited by 6thdose; 19-02-2012 at 04:57. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-03-2012, 17:29
Silver Member

59 y/o Male from Canada
keychick is an unknown quantity at this point

This is from my cats experence.
My cat used to ingest 24mg of Hydro Morph. Contin.
The cat was happy. Anything but iv. The cat has learned big time!
But the good news is, crush those beads good, very good.
Then put it in a spoon with room temp. water. The beads will expand
with warm water, you dont want that cuz your plugging it.
The cat could not believe the difference between snorting, ingestion and plugging. The latter being the best.
Within ten or so min. waves of H.M. pleasure came fast and very nicely.
The cat was stunned, it was so nice, and the cat said it came on fast and lasted eight solid hours too. The first three hours are wounderful.
Dont ever have to iv.
Just get a big syringe and figure out the rest.
What a treat, the cat didnt know what to do with those things?
The cat knows now!~

Share this on:

Tags
drug, drugs-forum, grinder, hydromorph contin, hydromorphone, insufflated, pill grinder, time release