Register Tags

Notices

Old 11-01-2012, 21:57

Male from Czech Republic
H2SO4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 115, Level: 1 Points: 115, Level: 1 Points: 115, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
First time IV meth dose/water units

Hello forum. Swim is going to IV methamphetamine for the first time. He has some concerns but couldnt find the answers. Swim is experienced with intranasal ROA but probably has low to zero tolerance from using time to time. How much of a gram is one cubic centimetre?(1x1x1 cm) In his area meth is sold by 0,1 of cubic centimetre, how many miligrams it could be? (it is powder form, probably HCL?) He wants to calculate dose properly. How many units of water should he mix it with for example 100mgs of gear before injecting? Any info would be appreciated!
Old 11-01-2012, 23:17
..and your eyebrows

48 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,910, Level: 13 Points: 7,910, Level: 13 Points: 7,910, Level: 13
Activity: 34.6% Activity: 34.6% Activity: 34.6%
Re: First time IV meth dose/water units

Hello H2SO4,

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2SO4 View Post
Hello forum. Swim is going to IV methamphetamine for the first time.
This, I think you know, is not a very smart decision, esp. if you have only small tolerance as you claim to. You could easily overdose at small amounts of the substance.
Quote:
How much of a gram is one cubic centimetre?(1x1x1 cm) In his area meth is sold by 0,1 of cubic centimetre, how many miligrams it could be? (it is powder form, probably HCL?) He wants to calculate dose properly.
There is no way one could tell how much a cubic centimeter of a powdered substance might be.
The only possibility is to get you a correct scale. In the last years many fatal mis-measurements have happened.
Don't estimate your doses. this doesn't work, in contrary this is highly dangerous.

Quote:
How many units of water should he mix it with for example 100mgs of gear before injecting? Any info would be appreciated!
As a rule you should leave it at the mass of water in which the substance dissolves completely.

Regards
TBBW

Post Quality Evaluations:
Correct safety information.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:49

Male from Czech Republic

Quote:
dont crossover!
What does that mean?

Quote:
There is no way one could tell how much a cubic centimeter of a powdered substance might be.
The only possibility is to get you a correct scale. In the last years many fatal mis-measurements have happened.
Don't estimate your doses. this doesn't work, in contrary this is highly dangerous.
I have read that LD50 for methamphetamine is around 1 gram. If SWIM is intent on doing it, I think he wont meassure by eye anymore than 0.2. Is there still a big threat of overdosing?? How big part of previously snorted substance should he use? (I think there is a rule with heroin of 1/3 IV beeing as potent as other ROAs) Is there something like that with meth? Erowid reccomends the same dosages for mild or strong effects. And please dont tell me him to not do it.

please expand your answer
Old 12-01-2012, 11:31
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Finland
fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.
Points: 895, Level: 4 Points: 895, Level: 4 Points: 895, Level: 4
Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigBadWolf View Post
As a rule you should leave it at the mass of water in which the substance dissolves completely.
This I've never understood, isn't diluted hit generally less harmful for your veins, at least my common sense would tell so, but dunno.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:44

Male from Czech Republic

Hey Fehs, does the meth in Finland occur in big crystals meth form like in US or shitty powder that in most of europe seems to be?
Old 12-01-2012, 12:25
Mindless Mindless is nu online
Policy, Various & Reviews
Co-Moderator

49 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Mindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,130, Level: 12 Points: 7,130, Level: 12 Points: 7,130, Level: 12
Activity: 10.9% Activity: 10.9% Activity: 10.9%

Quote:
I have read that LD50 for methamphetamine is around 1 gram. If SWIM is intent on doing it, I think he wont meassure by eye anymore than 0.2. Is there still a big threat of overdosing?
TheBigBadWolf gave some sage advice on this already:

Quote:
If you are intent on trying this, please use digital scales, or you will have no idea how much you are taking. The LD50 of methamphetamine is not around 1 gram. Where did you read about this? A lethal dose will vary in accordance with weight, and I cannot find any reference to LD50 for humans, probably because humans are not subjected to LD50 testing. Some studies on rats give an LD50 of methamphetamine as low as 20mg/kilo.

Good information regarding digital scale and unknown human testing.

Last edited by Mindless; 12-01-2012 at 12:37. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-01-2012, 13:20
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Finland
fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.

Quote:
Hey Fehs, does the meth in Finland occur in big crystals meth form like in US or shitty powder that in most of europe seems to be?
Nope, no crystal meth in Finland. And "speed" is more often racemic d/l-, or d-amphetamine, rather than methamphetamine.
Old 12-01-2012, 17:40

Male from Czech Republic

SWIM did put a little amount of gear on spoon after mixing with 1 unit of water and placing a filter he tried to suck from it with injection. Very little amount of liquid sucked into the pump and some air too. What is the problem, too little water?

H2SO4 added 195 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

The filters that harm reduction workers gave to swim has sucked all the liguid but gave out very little amount. SWIM repeated process without filter, properly mixed the solution and shot. It works good, but is little concerned about impurities.

Last edited by H2SO4; 12-01-2012 at 17:40. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-01-2012, 21:17
..and your eyebrows

48 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,910, Level: 13 Points: 7,910, Level: 13 Points: 7,910, Level: 13
Activity: 34.6% Activity: 34.6% Activity: 34.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fehs View Post
This I've never understood, isn't diluted hit generally less harmful for your veins, at least my common sense would tell so, but dunno.
@fehs:

In general you are right: more diluted means less damage to vein tissue. But that was not what was asked....
Secondly: as anyone knows, blood is registered into the rig, and blood is the best possible buffer for acidic or basic fluids you can find, so totally diluting the powder and registering blood to it should be sufficient, This is what the feelings in my veins have told me through years of i.v. injecting.
TBH, I have never made tests with diluted substances and blood added to get the resulting pH, this is only from personal experience.

Furtheron,- as the OP seems to be a newbie to injecting intravenously, they should proceed with as little fluid as possible to be sure to not fuck up the injection...

Quote:
SWIM did put a little amount of gear on spoon after mixing with 1 unit of water and placing a filter he tried to suck from it with injection. Very little amount of liquid sucked into the pump and some air too. What is the problem, too little water?

H2SO4 added 195 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

The filters that harm reduction workers gave to swim has sucked all the liguid but gave out very little amount. SWIM repeated process without filter, properly mixed the solution and shot. It works good, but is little concerned about impurities.

@H2SO4:

There is two thngs you have done wrong:

1st: As you refer to "units" I know that you are using insuline rigs with needle to inject i.v.
These needles are not made for i.v. injection but only for subcuteaneous. They will damage the tissue of your veins.
Use rigs with seperate needles like 2ml rigs and a 18G / 1/2" needle, resp. a 16G/ 5/8" needle. these have a cut ready for i.v. injecting.
To suck up the fluid out of the filter the needle has to be disconnected, so you don't damage the needle and won't suck up air.

2nd: Might be it was too little water used to proceed with that sort of filter. If you feel most of the fluid has stayed in the filter, just suck up some additional water through it to "rinse" the filter.

Never ever go without filtering!!!

TBBW

sage,sensible, and harn reducing advice

Last edited by TheBigBadWolf; 12-01-2012 at 21:19. Reason: Doublepost, edited.
Old 13-01-2012, 01:20
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Finland

Quote:
Secondly: as anyone knows, blood is registered into the rig, and blood is the best possible buffer for acidic or basic fluids you can find, so totally diluting the powder and registering blood to it should be sufficient, This is what the feelings in my veins have told me through years of i.v. injecting.
Ah true, good point. Although I wouldn't personally bring a lot of blood into the rig, since it efficiently blocks visibility. My registers tend to be really quick and short for that particular reason.

Quote:
Furtheron,- as the OP seems to be a newbie to injecting intravenously, they should proceed with as little fluid as possible to be sure to not fuck up the injection...
An even better point

Quote:
@H2SO4:

1st: As you refer to "units" I know that you are using insuline rigs with needle to inject i.v.
These needles are not made for i.v. injection but only for subcuteaneous. They will damage the tissue of your veins.
Use rigs with seperate needles like 2ml rigs and a 18G / 1/2" needle, resp. a 16G/ 5/8" needle. these have a cut ready for i.v. injecting.
16-18G? Typo? Man, that's HUGE, here I was sitting thinking that my 26G's are somewhat thick Btw, there's separate long 1ml rigs available too in Finland, similar to insuline rigs, I like to use them all the time, more so than 2ml & 2,5ml ones. They move a LOT smoother than any 2-2.5ml's I've used.

Quote:
This. No excuses allowed, ever.
Old 13-01-2012, 02:00
Silver Member

Male from Australia
MrAsia is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

SWIM is a regular user of ice and usually 100mg of gear SWIM would use 30 units of water. Depending on the gear it dissolves and expands to 40-50 units.
Old 13-01-2012, 12:07

Male from Czech Republic

Quote:

To suck up the fluid out of the filter the needle has to be disconnected, so you don't damage the needle and won't suck up air.

2nd: Might be it was too little water used to proceed with that sort of filter. If you feel most of the fluid has stayed in the filter, just suck up some additional water through it to "rinse" the filter.
SWIM did use 100 U.I. 1 ml injections, probably insulins, but those HM workers gave him so hopes that wont damage veins more drastically than other types. However he couldnt remove the needle from rig.

Quote:
Furtheron,- as the OP seems to be a newbie to injecting intravenously, they should proceed with as little fluid as possible to be sure to not fuck up the injection.
Why would more water fuck up the injection? When SWIM tried to remove all bubbles from rig maybe 1/5th of fluid got out so more water would mean less loss.

Quote:
SWIM wont again. Thanks for help.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:54
Banned

32 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Quote:
With meth, a huge load can burn the inside of you veins if it's thick. I shot a fucking huge load that wasn't diluted enough and after it slowly traveled and hit me hard, I felt tingling during my rush, then soreness and warth later on. It was a bit tough to push in but I did it. So I needed more water to ease the pressure of the needle and the potency of the shit inside my veins. I wanted it in so bad when I registered since the head was in place. I just said fuck it and took it all. Worth the pain since the rush was strong as fuck, but not good for the veins. I won't do that again since I never want to lose my two girls on my arms. The needle is good to them.
Old 20-06-2013, 23:55

21 y/o Female from United States
Tweaky~Bird is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

How much would be enough for someone who is 5'3 and weighs roughly 110 at the most? She doesn't want to over dose just fly high over the moon
Old 29-09-2013, 15:53

40 y/o Male from United States
swimdeep is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

I have done quite extensive research recently on topics such as this one, and I have observed a few things which I believe may be useful to this discussion.

I. I agree with others who suggest not starting this ROA. This is not just due to tolerance build up, but also because of other dangers which are commonly associated with IV use and much less commonly found in users that do not inject street drugs. Though many of the potential problems a person is at risk for when using a drug by any ROA are similar, there are some that are less likely or impropable with less invasive routes of administration. I also agree with those folks that point out that if a person is determined to experience the IV ROA, they are most likely going to do it no matter what responses they get. The important part of communities like drugs-forum is HARM REDUCTION; Sharing personal experience so that others may avoid risks that can be minimized with proper technique.

II. The first time preparing methamphetamine for IV use, using no more than 2/3 of the amount tolerated "all at once" (or within a few minute span) via other ROA's will lessen the likelihood of complications which could vary from mild to life threatening. The potency of the drug, the chemicals and products used to create, process, clean, and store it, as well as the user's tolerance, weight, and metabolism are all variables which will impact the amount of substance to use at a given time. This makes it nearly impossible to definitely say how much is the right amount. Because the weight of the drug is measurable and changes less frequently when obtained from the same source, I believe it is the best place to start when trying to determine dosage. A good thing to keep in mind is that taking more of a drug is easy, but once too much has been taken, the situation becomes critical, and may require emergency medical intervention to prevent further complications and death.

III. The amount of liquid used does seem to affect how strenuous the shot will be on your veins, but does not seem to affect the level of euphoria or duration of the drug. I generally try to use AT LEAST as much water as drug, and with meth, using more may be a good choice because of the burning sensation many users have given accounts of. Additionally, my experience has led me to believe the source of the liquid can also affect how well it is tolerated by your veins. The best, yet most uncommon solution, is an unopened ampoule of "sterile water for Injection" or "sodium chloride sterile injection solution". I have seen various sources indicate that an unopened container of bottled water, or kettle boiled water is the next best choice, as well as arguments against using tap water from the bathroom sink or bottled water. I personally believe that water boiled in a kettle poses more risk than water bolied in a pan or bottled water, because many people do not completely drain, or frequently steralize hot water kettles, which may lead to lime, rust, and calcium deposit buildup in the vessel over a very short period of time.

I personally believe a 12 oz clear GLASS jar, cleaned with soap and water, sterilized with a drop of bleach, and rinsed thoroughly, is an ideal vessel for obtaining sterile water for IV use. Fill the glass about 3/4 of the way with filtered tap water from the kitchen sink, cover it with a new double layered paper towel, and hold the paper towel in place with a rubber band over the top of the glass. Microwave the container for 3 minutes (the water should have boiled for about 2 minutes, and evaporated about 8 oz of water). and you should have about 2 oz of very sterile water that will cool down in about 5 minutes while still preventing contaminants from settling through the paper towel cover.
Old 29-09-2013, 16:30
Banned

When I first started the needle, I played it by year. I started it out with a very tiny dose and all it did was give me an initial high, without any rush. My second shot was euphoric but still not a rush. When I did my third shot, I felt my head spin and it was heavy, so I knew that was when I had officially "crossed over'. From then on it revolved around the needle and the rush; I never cared to smoke again. I enjoy injecting very much and love how it leads to the almighty rush. Some IV users don't do enough to feel the hardcore rush, and that is good if they don't want to open a can of whooop ass. lol

As for the mix ratio, I prefer just enpugh water to where it's not too thick like glue, but not too dilluted either. I've done shots so thick to where it travels slowly and the rush is delayed and weakened since it hits in small intervals rather than quick and all at once. A teaser rush sucks when you want it hardcore. That is such a waste to me, so I am very careful when I dilute my shit. I have found out that if I go to inject and it's thicker than I anticpated, to just inject some and let it work its way up the vein until you slam the rest. This has to be done with precision so it doesn't affect the rush. Done right and holy shit will you be ridin' the night train. It's much easier if you have enough water to where you can easily feed the vein in one motion since I find it HARD to not push all of it in even if it's thick. Thick shots will overflow your vein and you will lose your shot that way since it leaks out. If it's thick and resistant to plunge, inject until you feel it getting even more resistant, stop until your vein absorbs enough meth. Pull back and make sure your blood is dark red and not pink. Pink means you're sucking out a meth mix and your vein is still full. Pink or even clear shit is wasted product.

SB1981 added 17 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweaky~Bird View Post
How much would be enough for someone who is 5'3 and weighs roughly 110 at the most? She doesn't want to over dose just fly high over the moon
That hard to calculate, so start off with a very small dose at first. I am self taught and you will just figure it out as you work up the ladder to your desired amount. I was nervous at first, so I started out with a miniscule amount. You will fly over the moon, but once you do you will never forget how pleasurable it is. Make sure you are aware of this and proceed with caution because this is like a whole new ballgame.

Last edited by SB1981; 29-09-2013 at 16:30. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 30-09-2013, 03:48
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from United States
desertstoner is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1
Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6%

If you are going to make the decision to play w/the needle, understand this 1st & foremost, it's no joke. It is a very serious decision as well as action a whole host of bad things can happen read the harm reduction for priceless info. It is nearly impossible to tell someone what a "safe" dose is for a 1st timer too many things too consider especially quality of product. All I can tell you regarding that is you have to start out small & find your comfy dose. Please follow my 3 rules or you will curse the day you chose to do dope especially via the needle. Rule #1 be responsible, #2 maintain (don't act a fool), and #3 don't chase that 1st initial high. If you follow those 3 simple rules you can have fun & enjoy your product. But please if you choose IV as your method of delivery study study study cause bad things can happen when using the needle it aint no joke. Have fun & be safe!
Old 02-10-2013, 11:01
Silver Member

Female from United States
Tattered_princess is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 174, Level: 2 Points: 174, Level: 2 Points: 174, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Although I don't recommend anyone start injecting, I will say this, be smart and careful. The second you become reckless could be your last. Start out with a "weak" dose and go from there. Only you will know how much you can handle. Remember that you can always do more, but you can't take any back. I always inject slowly and in intervals. For a full rig, it can take me up to three minutes to fully inject all of it. Since I have a delayed rush, going in intervals let's the rush begin and I am able to tell if I'm about to reach my limit. I don't weigh my stuff, which isn't the smartest idea, but I don't chase after the rush either. I hope this is useful. Just remember, be careful and don't chase the rush.
Old 03-10-2013, 00:06
Banned

What's really nice is when you do a shot like I did last week and you aren't expecting a super rush, and then you happen to get the very best one ever. All I can say is that is was so strong that I ended up releasing a guttoral scream as it peaked. As it was peaking, everything started to spin and I felt as though I lost complete control over myself as everything in the rooom spun faster and faster as the rush of extreme pleasure peaked throughout my entire body as I jolted. I have only ever screamed twice now and that is what I call the ultimate rush.

It's a feeling far beyond anything I can descsribe to someone who's never experienced it. What I think led to this was the absolute perfect dose. It hit me all at once and at the perfect speed; not too fast and not too slow to where there are breaks of any kind. My injection was flawless as it went in smoothly and effortlessly. Just one steady rush that was continuous at just the right speed. "The perfect shot" is how I describe it. I never chase the ultimate rush since it only happens under the utmost perfect conditions.

Last edited by SB1981; 03-10-2013 at 00:55.
Old 03-10-2013, 19:15
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
pink_reaper is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

Quote:
Hello forum. Swim is going to IV methamphetamine for the first time. He has some concerns but couldnt find the answers. Swim is experienced with intranasal ROA but probably has low to zero tolerance from using time to time. How much of a gram is one cubic centimetre?(1x1x1 cm) In his area meth is sold by 0,1 of cubic centimetre, how many miligrams it could be? (it is powder form, probably HCL?) He wants to calculate dose properly. How many units of water should he mix it with for example 100mgs of gear before injecting? Any info would be appreciated!
I use 20 units of water no matter what the amount of dope I am using is. It makes the shots some what thick but the more you use the less rush you are going to get and the idea of placing a large amount of fluid in my veins freaks me out! It's just some weird mental "ick" factor for me.

Share this on:

Tags
methamphetamine