Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 07-01-2012, 08:26

Male from United States
lbreez4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
How Long after taking Suboxone are opiates effective again?

Swim took a total of 16mg of suboxone/4mg Naloxone in the past 7 days. He took an average 3.5mg a day for the following days: Last Saturday,Sunday Monday and Tuesday

Then on Wednesday 0 MG then on thursday 1mg then Friday 0mg. Swim took a rocicet 30mg about an hour ago. Swim says it def doesnt feel like the full effect. How long would swim have to wait until it should have a full effect again? The main reason is he does not want to waste the rockies.

If swim has to private more details from his cat swim will be happy to provide them. Thank you in advance!
Old 07-01-2012, 08:41
Silver Member

Male from Canada
TurboGolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 178, Level: 2 Points: 178, Level: 2 Points: 178, Level: 2
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%
Re: How Long after taking Suboxone are opiates effective again?

usually to feel a full effect after a dose of 4 + MG i'd say 36 hours IMO .. 2mg for 24 hours for a near complete-full effect but it can vary .. today is Saturday 3:25 AM and you said an hour ago we'll say it was 2:25 AM Saturday.

so depending what time Thursday you took the 1 MG suboxone you shoulda felt VERY good if you USUALLY feel very good .. cause for me, after 18 hours of 1 MG suboxone , I usually feel near excellent .. so if you took that thursday around noon it's been like 38 hours , if u took it thursday 11;59 PM , it's still been about 26 hours which should discredit that dose of sub .

Personally i'd be feelin near the full effect of my doses in this situation.. the only thing I can see is up is the use of the suboxone in the first 4 doses and MAYBE because you took so much of it there is still some left in your body/receptors .. cause if you can feel good NORMALLY on 30 MG of Roxy then all you need is 1-2MG max to keep you from withdrawin for 24 hours ..

but I'd say Sleep on it so your body can recooperate and rest up and tomorrow afternoon you SHOULD be good .. but if you want to be safe then wait another 24 hours from now , just drink lots of water n stuff to flush out ur system
Old 07-01-2012, 09:56

Male from United States
lbreez4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1

Ok swim will try out in the afternoon sometime. One more question. Swim's tolerance to oxycodone should of went down from not taking any oxy for a week correct? I kno you have to wait for the subs to get out your system so they dont block the effects. But do the subs have any effect in swims oxycodone tolerance going down?

lbreez4 added 32 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

Also swim was prob on average from 40-60mg a day for about 2 months. He would go as high as 105(only 2 or 3 times) and some days as low as 30. But on average it was about 40-60mg a day for those several months.

I have been reading that tolerance can never go down? Is this true? Swim is about 5' 7" 150. He remembers one of the last times he took oxycodone he would still feel pretty good from 30mg...it wouldn't last a real long time but it still was satisfying...

Last edited by lbreez4; 07-01-2012 at 09:56. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-01-2012, 10:14

29 y/o Male from Norway
dagfin should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

Swiy's tolerance might be lower the first time but will go right back and maybe even further up once swiy goes back to Oxies. As for the Sub/Oxy overlap I suggest swiy waits until the w/d are as bad as they get.Then swim guarantees swiy that Oxy will be sweeter than sugar
Old 10-01-2012, 01:20
Silver Member

Male from Canada
TurboGolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 178, Level: 2 Points: 178, Level: 2 Points: 178, Level: 2
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%

Tolerance will go.down.when.u.stop.for.a.good.period.of.time.like .months...1.week.wont.do.alot.prob.next.to.nothing .and.yea.when.ur.on.suboxone.ur.tolerance.will.go.down.slower.then.if.u.went.c old.turkey.......and.sorry.im.on.my.phone.and.keyp ad.is.messed.up

Share this on:

Tags
bupe, buprenex, buprenorphine, dope, drug, drugs-forum, heroin, opiate, opiate tolerance, opiates, opioid, opioid addiction, opioid dependency, oxycodone, oxycodone 30mg, percocet, roxy, suboxone, subutex, temgesic, tolerance