Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug combinations
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug combinations About mixing drugs.

Old 03-01-2012, 15:26
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
DillyD is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Hydromorphone, Oxycodone, and Oxymorphone

Alright folks, I have been debating this combo of opiates for like a week now. My opiate tolerance has skyrocketed lately due to a few ER visits yielding me much IV dilaudid (about 12-16mg) a day. However, I have been out of the hospital for a little over a week and I have been plugging both hydromorphone/Oxycodone in doses of about 12mg and 40mg respectively. I mix both in a oral syringe together and up it goes. I do tend to get the infamous opiate nod within a good 40-45 mins after the plug. The question however, is if I should snort a 5mg Opana on top of this rectally administered opiate mixture as my tolerance is, as many of you can relate, rapidly progressing. I landed myself ten 5mg opana's, but to this day I have only taken it once ( and it wasnt mixed with anything other than some bud).

Ultimately I guess I'm looking for some input as to whether or not this seems to be a bad/dangerous combo given my experience and tolerance or should I go for it.

** note that the only time I did the Opana, it was snorted and personally gave me a similar feeling I get from blowing roughly 60mg to 75mg of oxy in a single dose

Long post I know, but I don't want to overdue it, even though I can withstand a solid amount of opiates, I know Opana is super strong.

DillyD added 3 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Oops, apparently I goofed the title of the thread. Note, i haven't yet "went for it."

High emphasis on yet

Last edited by DillyD; 03-01-2012 at 15:26. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-01-2012, 16:35
Gold Finger

33 y/o Female from United States
chibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,288, Level: 7 Points: 2,288, Level: 7 Points: 2,288, Level: 7
Activity: 10.3% Activity: 10.3% Activity: 10.3%
Re: Have always debated, but finally went for it

Seems a bit....redundant, really. I know different opioids are different, so if those are noticeably different for you, it might be worth it. You said you know how the oxymorphone affects you, so you can better judge than anyone how the combination will turn out. You can probably guess that if one drug makes you nod off, and another one does so as well, combining the two would go far beyond just a nod.

Is it a dangerous combo? Of course, large doses of opioids are always dangerous; the question of how dangerous is highly specific to the individual using them. Yes, using too little may seem like a waste, but wasting opioids is nothing compared to what happens when you use too much.
Old 03-01-2012, 17:02
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
DillyD is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Have always debated, but finally went for it

Very good point. I think If and when I combine the three, I will lower the doses of hydromorphone and oxy to compensate for the addition of the Opana. Thanks for the advice chibi.

Share this on:

Tags
combinations, drugs-forum, hydromorphone, opana, opiate, opiate tolerance, opiates, oxycodone, plugging, tolerance