Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 30-12-2011, 16:25

Male from United States
TehKat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
MDMA Crash/Comedown = HELL

Hey everyone,

So I'm first time posting, and I was wondering if anyone could offer their insight on coming down off MDMA. There's a real nice rave coming up, tomorrow actually, and I'm considering rolling. I've rolled about 5 times this year so far, and about 13 last year.

The reason I'm hesitant is that, when I am done rolling, the party is over for me. AFOAF went to Fall Massive about a month ago (big electronic music festival) and took about a good half gram, which he normally rolls off for at least 6 hours.

He rolled for about three, came down, and that was it. Two hours were left in the festival...and he was miserable the whole time. Some of his favorite bands were playing on stage, and all he could think about was going back to the hotel to crash. He was in hell, and it kind of ruined the night...which he finds sad. He could have just drank the whole night and had a similar amount of fun.

In addition to this, he realized he was basically sexually paralyzed, meaning his he wouldn't be able to get it up at all for a few hours afterward. Does anyone know of any way to remedy this? His problem is that even after he comes down he has slight erectile dysfunction.

I've read a lot about this topic online, and on this forum. But my final question to you all is, is there any way to prolong the MDMA experience (Sam-E?) OR are there any drugs that can be used in conjunction with MDMA whilst coming down to keep the party alive (cocaine)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 30-12-2011, 17:42
Silver Member

28 y/o Female from United States
assholery is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 155, Level: 2 Points: 155, Level: 2 Points: 155, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: MDMA Crash/Comedown = HELL

The horrible come down is not from the MDMA but what it's cut with. If you can get your hands on pure MDMA you won't have this problem and you'll be feeling great even after the roll is over.

Post Quality Evaluations:
please don't spread misinformation
Old 30-12-2011, 17:47

21 y/o Female from United States
Regenbogenx is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

My comedowns are hell too. I've read that drinking orange juice will keep your roll going. I've had bad comedowns on pure MDMA so maybe it's different for everyone. I smoke weed now when the MDMA wears off so I don't feel like killing myself lol.
Old 30-12-2011, 18:25
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Earth
Maca1 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I used to hate coming down too, when I first started years ago and used to hate the day after. These days now that MDMA made a comeback and is everywhere here now, coming down isn't even noticeable and I get no bad day after effects at all.
I can't explain why this is this the case but I'm not complaining.

If coming down ruins your night, then just time it so that you don't come down until the rave is over. I believe Alexander Shulgin wrote how to prolong the effects by redosing a certain time after an intitial dose by a smaller dose, but I don't recall exactly what he wrote. I find an hour after coming up is a good time to redose.

Redosing after totally coming down is total waste of time.
Old 30-12-2011, 18:47
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
Luckysheaven7 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

5htp before and after you roll works wonders. Part of the reason ppl get headaches is Bc they didn't properly hydrate. On top of what I suggested try smoking some weed it works wonders. Cigarettes work too if you smoke those as well.

I have done all these things everytime I rolled and ive never had a nasty come down.. I also make sure to eat really well the day before and day of (carbon loading the day of for dancing).

Also the day after have a 5 hour energy it has lots of the b vitamins your body needs. Listen to my advice and you wont go wrong I PROMISE.

Post Quality Evaluations:
good advice with the 5-htp, the rest not so much.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:54

22 y/o Male from United Kingdom
voiceduck should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1

To be fair your comedown was hardly hell, it was just an average comedown. Anyways some helpful tips regarding prevention of comedown. Take magnesium (100mg i believe) to prevent tooth grinding (or so i heard)?

voiceduck added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

I meant to say the thread already contains some helpful tips

Last edited by voiceduck; 01-01-2012 at 11:54. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-01-2012, 06:25
Silver Member

37 y/o Female from Germany
Priapism9 is a decent psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assholery View Post
The horrible come down is not from the MDMA but what it's cut with. If you can get your hands on pure MDMA you won't have this problem and you'll be feeling great even after the roll is over.
Disagree. He said he took a half a gram. That's a ridiculous quantity. Far more than he should have taken, and he absolutely risked his brain health and induced neurotoxicity by doing so. Along with neurotoxicity can come a serious crash.

However it is true that if you stick to PROPER DOSE and your stuff is pure, you shouldn't have a comedown. If you still have a crash on the proper dose, and you haven't tested your stuff, then you can assume its not pure.

This is only true if you take MDMA no more than once every 1-2 months.

More frequent use, and higher than recommended dose equals crashes.

-P-
Old 06-01-2012, 08:04

22 y/o Male from Canada
Liltony420 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1

5-HTP after the roll works wonders but risks seritonin syndrom if taken before your roll, especially if you are taking 200mg+. Large doses all at once will make you come up fast and go down fast. My cat finds taking amounts greater than 200mg to just be very unstead and then make the crash worse and instead proffers to take ~150mg and redose in slowly increasing doses. Taking care of your body is the best way to avoid crashing, you need 4L of water a day before taking a stimulant and most likely dancing all night. People who have taken M and drank/danced all night in a club have collapsed and been found with a core temp of 45 degrees C. Most of the stuff M is cut with increases your core temp and requires more water to remove. My group of friends also take multi-vitamins for an all around aproach, as well as take extra strength melatonin because it is a powerful antioxidant. Melatonin also helps you sleep after you come down. 5-HTP in the morning and a big breakfast makes for a great day with a nice afterglow.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:23
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from United States
Pinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

Some words about mdma "comedown" . . .

Understand a few things... while you are "rolling" you are using a lot of energy, in addition to your body chemistry being altered, you are physically exerting your body by dancing or just talking and moving around more then usual in most situations. In addition to the amphetamine effects of dehydration, your body is physically using up your water also and burning calories.
So the MOST important tip to prevent the "comedown" and the "hangover" feeling is to stay HYDRATEd. (but not over-hydrated.) Always make sure you drink a good 8oz of water before going to bed after the experience, and a good 8oz of water before the experience, and at least 8oz of water during the peak also.
Next you have exerted your saratonin receptors during the use of MDMA, so taking 50mg of 5-htp at the tail end of your experience is a good idea, and then an addition 100mg of 5-htp when you wake up after sleeping.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:33

22 y/o Male from United Kingdom
voiceduck should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liltony420 View Post
5-HTP after the roll works wonders but risks seritonin syndrom if taken before your roll, especially if you are taking 200mg+.
I've never come accross any cases of this, but many people seem to think its possible. From what I've read though, it's certainly unfeasible. Serotonin Syndrome with MDMA usually only occurs when MAOIs are thrown into the equation:

File in Archives

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 07-01-2012 at 01:40. Reason: change offsite link to abstract to link to the file in archives
Old 07-01-2012, 01:29
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by assholery View Post
This is simply not true.

While the adulterants in "ecstasy" can certainly cause miserable comedowns of their owns, many users have troublesome comedowns from pure MDMA/MDA.

The turtles aardvark is one of those lucky critters who experiences no real comedown from MDMA, his wife (and quite a few friends) on the other hand have comedowns ranging from mild to hellish. (and we aren't talking "Street sourced" mdma here- either he or a close friend knowing not only the chemist, but the precursors and formua used, and having access to GC/MS of the actual product)

Personal chemistry seems to play a major role with this substance, and there is some anecdotal evidence suggesting it may be tied, at least in part, to persoanl or family histories of anxiety or depression.

Just because someone hasn't experienced negative effects of a drug personally or within their circle of friends does not mean these negative effects don't exist for a statistically relevant portion of the population.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:49
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehKat View Post
But my final question to you all is, is there any way to prolong the MDMA experience (Sam-E?) OR are there any drugs that can be used in conjunction with MDMA whilst coming down to keep the party alive (cocaine)?
short answer- no. The comedown is your bodies way of telling you it's had enough.

While "boosters" (essentially half a dose) about two hours in can prolong the experience for many, it can also make the comedown worse.

If you experience negative effects from a comedown, then extending the dosage is probably not the best idea.

Maybe aiming for better timing of the mdma experience will be your best solution

You might also want to use the advanced search functionality here:
click on search then advanced search or Here

then enter your keywords ie: MDMA or Exstasy or leave blank

scroll down to search options
on the left side scroll down to drug prefixes

then choose comedown or sexual

on the right side under search by forum scroll down to Ecstasy and MDMA

then hit search

may also be useful to search via the search by tag field

Share this on:

Tags
mdma