Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cannabis
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabis Use, cultivation & production of Marijuana, Hashish, Ice-o-lator & Hemp.

Old 05-04-2006, 02:22
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

27 y/o Male from Australia
kritikal is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
The Way Cannabis Really Makes You Hallucinate.

Ok, i knew there was another recent topic about hallucinations but i thought i would share my experiences in a different manner.

Although they are Hallucinations they are not the Hallucinations you would expect.

During the day you should not come to expect much except maybe a little blur and trick of the light.

I have found that it is more a mental image. You really do need to be lying down for instance going to sleep to really experience them. In dark, eyes closed, maybe some music.

The most common type of hallucination i have found is visual thoughts. Almost say if you were to think of a Motorbike right now a mental image would come up in your head of a Motorbike.

For instance last night before i slept i layed there relaxing and just thinking of anything that came to mind. Weird as it sounds an image of a kid pushing a guy down a water slide came into view. It is like the mental image but cannabis makes it much more vivid so you can realize it. I had many things come up like this, some even upside down. Try to relax yourself to the point where your are almost about to sleep and they will come. It is not a Visual Perception of your surroundings but a thought created image.

Other than this the type of Hallucination you may get is in total darkness, The room is pitch black you know this, but it seems as if there is every colour of the rainbow in that darkness. Another is like when you look at a bright light for ages and close your eyes and you can still see an imprint, Of course in total darkness and they are often glimpses.

Please Guys feel free to express your opinions!!
Old 05-04-2006, 02:33

35 y/o Male from Earth
kemistudent is a decent psychonaut.kemistudent is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 625, Level: 3 Points: 625, Level: 3 Points: 625, Level: 3
I never considered pot a hallucinogen, however after a couple hits of the sticky, you would for sure have altered vision. I dunno, I just look at pot as pot. Something I used to love, today, avoid like the plague as it kills my motivation to get things done and when your trying to do the best you can in school and in relationships, sometimes you have to pick.. pot, or a life.

It's not like I have been deprived of pot smoking experiences.. not even remotely close. I had too many intimate moments with my favorite herb. I think about it every now and then, but I never considered it something that quenched my desires to hallucinate.
Old 05-04-2006, 06:49

26 y/o Male
StigmataLectron is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Yeah, I think I understand what you're talking about - seeing stuff in your head, but seeing it more lifelike than you're supposed to. That happened to SWIM just the other day - he was adjusting his, uh, self, and he could see the most perfect, detailed image in his head of his, uh, self, with a trippy green background. This took place in near-pitch darkness.

I wish SWIM had some better examples but he hasn't had the opportunity to hit the green lately.
Old 05-04-2006, 20:24

Male
Kitten is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1
yeh your talkin bout closed eye visuals. Pot is a halucinagen or however you spell it

but to be honest guys if you get some really really strong weed and its the right strain if you smoke a huge amount at once like a huge packed bowl of grinded weed you get a massice shock hit of thc to the brain and you can TRIP BALLS.

swims friend did this the other day he was inhaling and i pushed his finger away from the little air hole on the bong and that shit went straight down to his toes he was coughing for ages and thought he was ok then BAM he was fucked but he never ever thought weed would make you hallucinate so he wasnt expecting it and the trip went bad he couldnt feel his Jaw and thought it was gone from his face and then he thought that he couldnt breath unless he really really concentrated and then he just went a bit nuts for a while till we cammed him down then he just fell asleep and drooled a lot.

man people dont appreciate how strong a drug Maryjane can be

Old 05-04-2006, 21:32
Titanium Member

33 y/o Male from Netherlands
HandyMan81 probably knows what they are talking about.HandyMan81 probably knows what they are talking about.HandyMan81 probably knows what they are talking about.HandyMan81 probably knows what they are talking about.HandyMan81 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 638, Level: 3 Points: 638, Level: 3 Points: 638, Level: 3
true

nederwiet with a high Thc-potency are a harddrug '
HILVERSUM - nederwiet with a high quality of the working substance THC must be considered as a harddrug. That finds drug expert j. the aviator of the police force Rotterdam-Rijnmond and judicial toxicologist prof. D. Ughes of the academic hospital groningen.
In the topicality program Nova thursday the two pleaded to place nederwiet with high Thc-potency on the drug list of the Opium Act. According to Daniel addiction phenomena have been observed at children of ten, eleven years which soft drugs use. According to the korpschef thats because of the high Thc-potency of the nederwiet.
The previous decades of wietplants grown and by growing new races the average Thc-potency of in the Netherlands has increased of some percents to almost 9 percent in 1996. Even spectacular figures of types nederwiet with Thc-potency of 45 percent have been found.
Ughes find this development alarming. Users of wiet with very high Thc-potency become not only ' high ' but can also hallucinate. According to Ughes a Canadian tourist jumped from the window of his hotel chamber in Amsterdam and died after eating cake with nederwiet.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:04
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Ireland
Nature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline Medline
Points: 3,100, Level: 8 Points: 3,100, Level: 8 Points: 3,100, Level: 8
I accept the fact that marijuana can produce closed eye visuals but I have never experienced open eye visuals with it.

I have however experienced what can be described as minor outer body experiences after eating cannabis while laying back on the verge of falling asleep.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:20

27 y/o Male from Australia
kritikal is learning how to become a psychonaut.
I find that these visuals if i relax myself enough can come although not nearly as vivid. Weed just brings you to that state of mind right away. Expand your mind Man! LOL

I have never had a hullicination from weed but i have smoked the most killer bud and been unable to move and the thoughts from that were well insane. This was when i was at my peak of smoking and i had a very high tolerance. Never been as blown as that night.

I guess you could call them hallucination if you really wanted to but say if im stoned and there is a glass on a bench. You think "shit that is about to fall off" you go to save it but of course it is safe.

A good way to get more Hallucination from weed is to be on the nod from Opiates. Your awake but your put into an entirely different place.

I have been trying alot of things to change my consciousness while sleeping with or without medication and i think these nods can come close to an OBE.

I also find that you can fall asleep stoned and be asleep but still experience the high. It doesnt go away until you wake up (7+ hours) it is like sleeping puts a plug in your head and maintains a small amount of THC flowing throughout. Although a Skeptical thought and Scientifically inprobable it is very real, for me at least.
Old 06-04-2006, 13:00

Female
trish should review received reputation comments.
Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1
When swim smokes outside and looks at the sun in the summer time, if swim thinks of a color, the sun shines that color.
Old 07-04-2006, 03:42

62 y/o Male
audiocide is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
When some random guy who hows 8 in-ground pools smokes copious amounts, he reports that he has what he terms "stuttervision." In essence it is like seeign everything in frames spaced 2-5fps. Everything looks stuttered.

Even back when this guy only had one pool and had just started swimming, he had this effect. Nothing truly hallucinatory in the rawest (good, intense LSD) sense though.

--mic
Old 08-04-2006, 04:12

28 y/o Male
The Doors is captain of the psychonauts.The Doors is captain of the psychonauts.The Doors is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 461, Level: 3 Points: 461, Level: 3 Points: 461, Level: 3
The first time that SWIM smoked by himself, he had a very intense high. He just laid back on his bed, and he literally had a trip to his unconscious. SWIM learned a lot about himself that night. Some parts were pretty scary but very enlightening at the same time. It was a great experience.

A few weeks ago, SWIM and some friends smoked some pretty good herb and SWIM and his friend were seeing green and purple dots every where, it lasted about 20minutes.

SWIM thinks that to "hallucinate" you need to be by yourself in the dark and let your mind guide you. Music will mix with your mind and you will able to see different things. A few weeks ago, SWIM smoked a fat blunt with his friends before taking the bus, and he could see the musical patterns with his eyes closed.
Old 08-04-2006, 06:29

60 y/o Male from USA - Massachusetts
searcher should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 2,058, Level: 6 Points: 2,058, Level: 6 Points: 2,058, Level: 6
Stuff never made swim halucinate...acid on the other hand...hmmmm ????
Old 05-05-2006, 21:19
Silver Member

Male
decliningdruguse is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
SWIM has seen cool stuff. And swim knows about the studder vision. That was his favorite ever, it has not happened to him since when he first started smoking. The studder is sooooo cool, he used to just sweep his head back and fourth, or look at one thing then look at another and his brain wouldn't process the new thing until it was done processing the old thing.

trish, SWIY has a very cool time smoking in summer huh? lol
Old 06-05-2006, 05:08
Gold Member

Male from United States
RealGanjaMan probably knows what they are talking about.RealGanjaMan probably knows what they are talking about.RealGanjaMan probably knows what they are talking about.RealGanjaMan probably knows what they are talking about.RealGanjaMan probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,049, Level: 4 Points: 1,049, Level: 4 Points: 1,049, Level: 4
I find marijuana DOES give me hallucinations, just not the 'typical hallucinations' that inexperianced/non drug-users think of. Its not that I actually have a 'trip' when stoned, its more like reality is just a bit 'altered'. For example, when high enough, at night, I sometimes see faint colored 'dots'. That is about as far as my open-eye visuals go when stoned. Closed-eye visuals are a different story. When I am really high and I have some mind-stimulating music on, I can close my eyes and see complex, color-changing patterns swirling and moving about. Keep in mind, I am a pretty heavy toker too, once every two days at least. These patterns, however, are not anything like the colorfull patterns you see when on Shrooms, Acid, etc... The patterns those drugs give you are vivid, and usually there, wether you like it or not.

If you want an understanding of what I'm talking about, try this. First sit down and relax. Look around you for a second or too, and then close your eyes. Put your fingers on your eyelids and gently apply pressure to your eyeballs. Start moving your fingers around, and start changing the amount of pressure your putting on your eyes. Eventually (for me it only takes about 20 seconds) you should start seeing verrrrry faint, basic patterns and colors. Now imagine that, only 15 times more complex, and not nearly so faint. That is sort of what the patterns I am talking about are like.

Happy Toking,
-RGM

Post Quality Evaluations:
Self-incrimination, use SWIM!
Old 06-05-2006, 13:51
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Ireland
Nature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline Medline
Points: 3,100, Level: 8 Points: 3,100, Level: 8 Points: 3,100, Level: 8
Strangely enough, SWIM experienced an open eye visual with marijuana last week. He was pretty tired and baked after hitting several apple pipe hits and a few joints and was lying on his bed listening to music when he saw a strange spiralling tunnel of light in front of him (not blocking up his entire range of vision) which could be best described as what looked like red rose petals. The visual was very clear and lasted about five seconds. SWIM has no explanation for this but isn't racking his brain trying to find answers. Just one of those random weird things.
Old 17-06-2006, 15:04

31 y/o Male from Norway
bluetrain is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
The only open-eye visuals I've ever achieved with weed are moving patterns and that the wall seems like its dripping and moving. Closed-eye however are magnificant! When listening to music I can sort of make a vizualiser like the ones in winamp etc; like objects floating around in tune with the music. I can sit in my garden for hours doing only so .
Old 01-08-2006, 19:27

Male from United States
Diphenhydramine is captain of the psychonauts.Diphenhydramine is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 1,645, Level: 6 Points: 1,645, Level: 6 Points: 1,645, Level: 6
A couple years ago I would see things almost like in a cartoon. I guess it was something like your stutter vision. It was pretty chill I guess.
Old 02-08-2006, 07:21
Ethnobotanical Cannibal

Male from United States
Bajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Swim has had some quite trippy experiences with very potent Swiss weed.

He would stare at visualizers and become entranced with them. Even more psychedelicish, he would sometimes stare at ceiling tiles lying on the floor and see different shapes and creatures morph into different things.

Also, paranoia sometimes plays a part in the things swim sees. One time He was into the woods little bit about 25 feet into the trees near a neighborhood and was smoking a bong with friends. After hitting it numerous times swim was really high, but started getting worried about getting caught. It was dark out and swim kept thinking he saw commandos moving in through the shadows to arrest them. He couldnt stop thinking about it until he got out of there, a very unpleasant buzz kill for him.

Hash is much more of a hallucinatory substance for swim. Swim experiences more "body" highs, and experiences auditory hallucinations sometimes, which can be fairly interesting. Swim also experiences much more visual distortion than with weed for the most part. Swim also likes the pure intensity and delirium of a hash high as compared to a weed high. Then again, swim doesn't find Moroccan hash to have that special quality, so he wonders if it isn't just the Pakistani stuff he likes so much.
Old 02-08-2006, 09:29

Male
prescription is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1
SWIMS friend apparently saw a bunch of dogs which didnt exist one night after smoking copious amounts of BC bud allthough this is the only time that SWIM has heard of open eyed visuals.
Old 06-08-2006, 23:15
Titanium Member

Male
Toma probably knows what they are talking about.Toma probably knows what they are talking about.Toma probably knows what they are talking about.Toma probably knows what they are talking about.Toma probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 411, Level: 3 Points: 411, Level: 3 Points: 411, Level: 3
SWIM had an interesting experience and got sucked pretty deep down the rabbit hole mixing booze and hash. After a few drinks, including beer and vodka, SWIM hotknifed about 7-8 bits of hash about 2-3 mm big (about 1/10 inch). SWIM sucked the hits right off the knives in rapid succession before the effects fully developed.

After the last hit, SWIM just parted ways with reality for 2 or 3 hours into a foggy space somewhere between a dream and a faint. The interesting thing is that during this time SWIM continued to act normally and went on with his activities. SWIM's reality was like a broken chain of events where SWIM would briefly drift back to awareness and find himself doing the most mundane things. SWIM next came to scrubbing the knives , a few minutes later found himself picking a new song on the player... During a long while when SWIM was barely conscious, seeing things at 5 fps, having tinnitus, twitching and strong pins & needles, visual patterns forming right beneath the veil of reality and drifting into feverish dreams while standing, SWIM performed a whole lot of actions that demand dexterity and concentration. SWIM briefly remembers counting his heartbeats and calculating his pulse (about 130), searching and reading articles on the net looking for similar experiences (yes reading entire pages while SWIM would forget what he had been thinking 1 min before and cycle between reality and waking dreams), cramming food with both hands into his mouth etc.

The dreams were just like normal sleeping nightmares, only more vivid, and centered on paranoia related to being caught. SWIM dreamed of being tested for drugs the following day while realizing with horror that he had dreamed of this one day earlier. And the paranoid ideation was not just dissociated thoughts, it was a fully formed body of ideas that made more sense as every event that happened in the last few days was suddenly revealed as being a clue that SWIM was going to be arrested and that people were conspiring to set SWIM up. SWIM finally drifted to sleep and woke up after 2 hours or so feeling normal albeit just a little confused.

SWIM is wondering whether the thing was laced with something or if he just went overboard.
Old 07-08-2006, 01:06

60 y/o Male from USA - Massachusetts
searcher should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 2,058, Level: 6 Points: 2,058, Level: 6 Points: 2,058, Level: 6
If you halucinate off weed, your getting better weed than swim, and swim has 40 years experience.

Share this on:

Tags
cannabis, drug, drugs, hallucinations, marijuana