Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Tramadol
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 30-12-2011, 01:02
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

32 y/o Male from United States
jman1982 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Love Tramadol over Norco

Ok everyone says that 200MG makes you bed ridden? I can take 400MG and still not really be fucked up. I had been on 100MG Tramadol ER, they didn't do anything for me, but I have changed back to 50MG regular Tramadol and I take 4 and I feel fucking wonderful, I'm on them now and feel so so so good. Also I took 200MG of Pheregan with my Tramadol. I have been taking pain med's for more than 12 years. Right now I take Norco 10MG/325MG for my pain, I get 90 a month and running out so I take Tramadol in place and it really makes me feel better than Norco!! This is CRAZY!!! I really can't believe that I get this fucked up.
Old 30-12-2011, 02:33

44 y/o Male from New Zealand
psycronizer needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Re: Love Tramadol over Norco

hi there, the thing with tramadol is that it is not actually the active drug itself-what I mean by that is that when you take it-it first has to go through your liver to be DE-METHYLATED (from methoxy to hydroxy) before it has anyreal effect,. Apparently the parent compound is only something like 10 percent as powerful as the other form once its been through your liver-now heres the rub-those with high enzyme levels will get more out of it (excuse the punn) than those with lower levels right? the irony is those with higher enyme levels are generally higher because they have quite a tolerance to drugs already-so its kind of catch 22. do you follow me? a word of caution-ther is a ceiling limit with Tramadol-I think its around 100 to 200mg-dont quote me on that-cant remember -anymore and youre wasting meds because the liver cant keep up with the conversion AND you will either just get added effect or worse and more likely you will feel crook as a dog-toxic overdose-so be careful. It is a well known fact that weaker drugs such as Tramadol and Codeine (which incidentally is the drug tramadol was designed from) have a much smaller safety margin than the srtonger drugs-ie, the weaker ones are generally beieve it or not more toxic. One other thing, you are getting to the point now where after 12 years of opioid use tolerance will start playing a more significant role in your daily life-food for thought....
Old 03-01-2012, 19:20

24 y/o Male from United States
DillyD is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Through my pet bunny "jumper's" personal experience with opiates and opiods, which is quite extensive at this point, I'd like to offer his $0.02 for him as he can't use a computer. With jumper's experience with tramadol, it doesn't seem to provide him with any sort of opiate-like euphoria or nodding or warm fuzzy electric blanket type feeling whatsoever. It seems to make jumper feel honestly more "drunk-like" in a way. Similar to how he would feel on particular benzo's.

As far as hydrocodone, before jumpers tolerance landed at about 200mg to 250mg a day, it would certainly give him much more euphoria and opiate buzz when compared to the effects of the tramadol on him. Jumper certainly prefers the high of hydrocodone over the high of tramadol. However, like mentioned previously, the tolerance to hydro that jumper accumulated makes him more likely now to do about 250mg of tramadol over the amount of hydro that would be needed to get him going.

It's interesting to both me and jumper that one would prefer tramadol over hydrocodone when simply referring to the high of the drug alone and not considering tolerance or ROA of the pills.

All in all, jumper concludes that hydrocodone high > tramadol high. But neither are enough to keep him satisfied anymore. Roxi, dillies, OC, Opana all seem to be his new fav.

And I find it a necessity to mention...
Please not that no one should ever take 200mg to 250mg of hydrocodone without doing a CWE. Tylenol, aka acetaminophen is killer on your liver.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:35
Silver Member

plus44racer182 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 88, Level: 1 Points: 88, Level: 1 Points: 88, Level: 1

Funny that you made this thread because I was just about to post something similar to this. I was prescribed 120 50mg tramadol for an ear infection ( lol I know 120 wtf ) and have had a lil bout with opiates particularly roxy 30's hydro 10's and percocets ( All prescribed for diff injuries ). For some odd reason tramadol makes me feel the best. Its not really an opiate high as much as just waves of almost orgasmic happiness that go from my head to my toes for hours and I mean 5 hours or so. And honestly the energy I get and drive I get is incredible. I wonder if my body chemistry is just perfect for this medication or something because I never had to up the mg like i did with hydro's etc. Needless to say I flushed the rest down the toilet after about a month of use and dealt with the rls,body aches and insomnia for two days or so because I was afraid of becoming dependent on them :/.

.....But I still crave like a sonofabitch
Old 04-01-2012, 03:46

DillyD is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by plus44racer182 View Post
Needless to say I flushed the rest down the toilet after about a month of use...
Wow, flushing your very own stash?!?! That requires some serious self discipline which quite frankly, doesn't seem to be the case when it comes to most (no, of course not all) recreational drug users. I'm glad you got such a great feeling from tramadol. Some do and some just simply don't whatsoever. As I said before, tramadol makes SWIM feel more drunk-like as opposed to any relation at all to an opiate high, at least for SWIM. It is often used by SWIM though when nothing else is available to him. It helps SWIM somewhat cope with withdrawals too if nothing else...(no longer uses it to get high)
Old 05-01-2012, 03:18
Silver Member

plus44racer182 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 88, Level: 1 Points: 88, Level: 1 Points: 88, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DillyD View Post
Wow, flushing your very own stash?!?! That requires some serious self discipline which quite frankly, doesn't seem to be the case when it comes to most (no, of course not all) recreational drug users. I'm glad you got such a great feeling from tramadol. Some do and some just simply don't whatsoever. As I said before, tramadol makes SWIM feel more drunk-like as opposed to any relation at all to an opiate high, at least for SWIM. It is often used by SWIM though when nothing else is available to him. It helps SWIM somewhat cope with withdrawals too if nothing else...(no longer uses it to get high)
Yeah swim had a great connect that loved him for no reason and gave him blue's 30's and hydro 10's for free all that blue in the toilet almost made me cry :'/ haha. It had to be done though !

Share this on:

Tags
tramadol, tramadol er, tramadol experiences, ultram