Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Various drugs not covered by other forums > Nootropics
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Nootropics Smartdrugs, Brain boosters & Cognitive enhancers.

Old 28-12-2011, 11:15

24 y/o Male from Earth
sonnyblack793 is an unknown quantity at this point
Best way to take phenibut?

Hi,

has anybody an idea whats the best way to take phenibut? i have the powder and no gelantine caps.

i head that snorting is painful but it would kick better with a lower dose than oral.

whats the best way to take it as a powder? can you mix it with a drink or is the taste too bad?
Old 24-01-2012, 02:11
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from United States
JfromM is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 80, Level: 1 Points: 80, Level: 1 Points: 80, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Best way to take phenibut?

Not sure if you figured it out yet (or got gelatin caps)..........

But, I take it via Toss 'n Wash. Actually, reverse Toss 'n wash.

Take a sip of water, and hold it in your mouth. Take the phenibut dose and put it on a folded piece of paper or something. Hold your head back, dump it into your mouth that has the water, and immediately swallow. If done right, you shouldn't taste the phenibut at all.

This method works great for all sorts of things (powdered kava extract, kratom, etc)
Old 25-01-2012, 17:49
Titanium Member

Male from United States
DiabolicScheme really knows their shit.DiabolicScheme really knows their shit.DiabolicScheme really knows their shit.DiabolicScheme really knows their shit.DiabolicScheme really knows their shit.DiabolicScheme really knows their shit.DiabolicScheme really knows their shit.DiabolicScheme really knows their shit.
Points: 1,249, Level: 5 Points: 1,249, Level: 5 Points: 1,249, Level: 5
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

taste isn't really all that bad just take it with grapefruit juice or something sweet and you'll hardly notice it.

On a side note it takes several hours for the stuff to kick in so DO NOT re-dose for awhile after you've taken your first dose otherwise you are going to experience some of the worst drunken spins in your life and be vomiting over and over again for about 12 hours..from personal experience.
Old 25-01-2012, 18:14
Potter Potter is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,134, Level: 20 Points: 19,134, Level: 20 Points: 19,134, Level: 20
Activity: 62.5% Activity: 62.5% Activity: 62.5%

Edit:

Sorry, I misread the substance involved and was thinking of Phenazapam, which is a whole other can of worms. I doubt it's that necessary to get an MG scale for this stuff.

Last edited by Potter; 25-01-2012 at 20:22.
Old 25-01-2012, 19:56
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
Dr. Chocoholic is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Most bulk powders should come with a 150 or 300mg scoop. 500mg is probably a good starting dose. Just mix with some soda, juice, or something sweet (never milk or anything too thick). As long as enough liquid is used, the taste shouldn't be too bad. For some people the taste of the powder by itself is very tart and unpleasant so this is why mixing in water is not advised
Old 27-01-2012, 07:25

Male from United States
Zerix should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JfromM View Post
Not sure if you figured it out yet (or got gelatin caps)..........

But, I take it via Toss 'n Wash. Actually, reverse Toss 'n wash.

Take a sip of water, and hold it in your mouth. Take the phenibut dose and put it on a folded piece of paper or something. Hold your head back, dump it into your mouth that has the water, and immediately swallow. If done right, you shouldn't taste the phenibut at all.

This method works great for all sorts of things (powdered kava extract, kratom, etc)
THIS. Exactly the same way SWIM does it. But yea, it doesn't taste too bad, a little bitter and sour, SWIM kinda likes it actually. Or just mix in a juice.

Snorting is NOT recommended, simply because the dummy is gonna burn his nose off
Old 29-01-2012, 06:18
Silver Member

Male from United States
FenixDelta753 is captain of the psychonauts.FenixDelta753 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 552, Level: 3 Points: 552, Level: 3 Points: 552, Level: 3
Activity: 9.2% Activity: 9.2% Activity: 9.2%

If you can get your hand on some caps, I'd use those. I've been able to fit about a gram per capsule if I fill them up completely. This way I can dose them through out the day at school in-between classes and they seem to hit me way better than when I just mix with water. This stuff has literally changed my life completely for the better. I hope it works just as well for you!
Old 09-02-2013, 18:28

60 y/o Male from United States
horseman1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

hi, yes you can snort phenibut, try mixing a 3 to 1 mixture of inositol (Pure crystal form) and phenibut. start with 20mgs phenibut with 60mgs inositol.. little to no burn or sour taste. be safe start small and work your way up. do not use phenibut daily, as tolerance builds quickly....2 or 3 days on....then 2 to 3 days off. also check out the medical benefits of Inositol, This combinatin is not only a great buffer, but the two together are very synergenic
Regards Horseman1

Post Quality Evaluations:
perfect advice
Old 12-02-2013, 02:35

Male from United States
st3phend3dalus is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Why the hell would you SNORT PHENIBUT? The pain you will experience in burning is not worth the 10 minutes faster it hits you. In fact you'll probably be in too much pain to even notice it is working. Just use the toss and wash method as the poster above mentioned.

Also, be CAREFUL with phenibut. You can become physically addicted to it VERY EASILY, so treat it like a strong benzodiazepine such as xanax. The withdrawals are HELL from what I have heard.

Be safe, and good luck.
Old 13-02-2013, 20:27

23 y/o Male from United States
QuiteFrankly should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1

I personally can recommend one way. It may be difficult the first time, but you should get it.

It's called Parachuting. "Parachuting is a method of swallowing drugs by rolling or folding powdered or crushed drugs in a piece of toilet paper (or other similar paper) to ingest while avoiding the taste of the chemical.[1] It is sometimes called a "snow bomb", especially if using cocaine."

I do it with about 5G of powder and it works. I put it in my throat and down it with water very quickly. It works like a charm!

Good luck to you.
Old 15-02-2013, 20:35
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.Tech House probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 640, Level: 3 Points: 640, Level: 3 Points: 640, Level: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseman1 View Post
hi, yes you can snort phenibut, try mixing a 3 to 1 mixture of inositol (Pure crystal form) and phenibut. start with 20mgs phenibut with 60mgs inositol.. little to no burn or sour taste. be safe start small and work your way up. do not use phenibut daily, as tolerance builds quickly....2 or 3 days on....then 2 to 3 days off. also check out the medical benefits of Inositol, This combinatin is not only a great buffer, but the two together are very synergenic
Regards Horseman1
I really appreciate this tip for combining the two chemicals and I'll try it next time I take phenibut. It makes sense on both levels you mentioned, for the flavor combo and for the synergy. I love the taste of inositol.

In reply to the OP, snorting sounds horrific! I've popped phenibut into my mouth as a powder and it burned my throat because I wasn't able to wash it down fast enough (yes, I'm stupid sometimes.) So its effect on mucous membranes would be even less fun.

As to the addictive nature of phenibut, I'll add my testimony --- it's highly addictive, not because it gets you high and you crave it like a typical recreational drug, but more because of habituation and dependence. I can take phenibut for a while and not feel like I'm on anything, I don't notice its effects much at all. But then if I go without it for 24 hours after taking it regularly for a while, I experience gradually increasing agitation, irritability, and restlessness, which would probably blow up into much worse symptoms but I always respond by taking another dose of phenibut. In other words, I'm addicted to it. There are no life-damaging consequences, in fact I think it's having a positive effect on my quality of life and functioning, but if I were to go without it for a few days I'd probably be in my own private hell as so many others have experienced.
Old 16-02-2013, 09:31
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from Norway
Man5onite is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 169, Level: 2 Points: 169, Level: 2 Points: 169, Level: 2

I just mix it with a big glass of water and drink it quickly.
It's very acidic so I use about 2.5dl of water to mix no more than 1500mg of phenibut.
At any higher concentration it makes me gag.

I also brush my teeth right after I drink it, because I'm worried about the effect the acidic nature of phenibut may have on my teeth.
It also removes the taste.
Old 16-02-2013, 20:39
Silver Member

Male from United States
Sovereignty is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

Personally, I find phenibut dissolved in water to leave a staining taste on the tongue. What works well for me is dissolving my dose into a shot of liquor and dropping it real quick, then chasing it with a cup of fruit juice or soda.
Old 28-02-2013, 23:29

Male from United States
kevykev93 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseman1 View Post
Regards Horseman1
Hello, I am very eager to try your combo for a no-burn Phenibut snuff (so-to-speak). I have been seeking out the perfect buffer for adjusting pH to use with my Phenibut for some time now with no success. I have tried pure baking soda, Resveratrol (only slightly diminished the burn), potassium, sodium, and calcium. Inositol seems like it would be a great combo with Phenibut powder. My question: Is there any reason why the inositol has to be in pure CRYSTAL form?
I ask because I can only find crystal form in capsules and it is way overpriced and made by a brand that I'm not too fond of. I can, however, get pure Inositol powder for MUUCH cheaper. So... would (equally pure) Inositol powder work at all?
Thanks

Share this on:

Tags
drug, drug test, drugs, drugs forum, drugs-forum, ethylphenidate, growth hormone, intranasal, phenibut, snorting, wiki