Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Downers and sleeping pills Anxiety Meds, Sleeping Pills and Skeletal Muscle Relaxants

Old 26-12-2011, 00:05
Mercury Member

21 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Mr Sebastior needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Points: 144, Level: 1 Points: 144, Level: 1 Points: 144, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Zopiclone + Alcohol

So swim is going to a party and he wants to drink like 2-3 heinkens, 33cl, 5-5.3% alcohol
how many zopiclone is safe to take? they're 7.5mg

and how many zopiclone would be needed to die while you've fallen asleep/past out?
i'm not looking for a suicide method, it's to make me feel safe, it's comforting and interesting to know

Mr Sebastior added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

as for the death question i was talking about after you've drank those heineken

Last edited by Mr Sebastior; 26-12-2011 at 00:05. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-12-2011, 01:14
Banned

38 y/o Male from Scotland
Aberdonian should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Re: Zopiclone + Alcohol

zopiclone plus alohol is a bad idea, you get drunk real quik and every time iv done both i become aggresive and fight save em for the hangover they are best cure iv ever tried !
Old 26-12-2011, 01:15
Opiates & Opioids
Co-Moderator

52 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Smeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline Medline
Points: 7,211, Level: 12 Points: 7,211, Level: 12 Points: 7,211, Level: 12
Activity: 17.2% Activity: 17.2% Activity: 17.2%

Both are central nervous system depressants. The combination can actually be life threatening.

Respiratory depression can be a consequence. Now that's a risky one.

My advice would be not to do it.

There's also a chance of pissing the bed.

Just go home after the party, and leave the zopiclone for a night free of other downers.
Old 26-12-2011, 01:23
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.
Points: 4,317, Level: 9 Points: 4,317, Level: 9 Points: 4,317, Level: 9
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%

If you are not used to taking downers while drinking I would not recommend you do it.

There is no straight answer here. What may kill one person could be fine for another. The bottom line is downers together don't mix very well
Old 26-12-2011, 03:46
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from USA - Minnesota
Emin is captain of the psychonauts.Emin is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

I would advise against it. Even the people I consider seasoned in this end up doing really stupid things. My friend broke a lamp and got glass stuck in his foot and didn't remember who broke his lamp the next morning. Bad stuff.
Old 26-12-2011, 17:29
Potter Potter is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,475, Level: 19 Points: 18,475, Level: 19 Points: 18,475, Level: 19
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

My partner took some of that right before bed and realized her phone was in her car. Thirty minutes later she come back with wild stories about how boogie man were breaking into car and she chased them off and other such nonsense. 5 minutes to Crazy Town. Satan forbid she had actually run into a real person.

Also do you really want to be drinking heinikin? Especially in public? There's a world of good beer, that is not one of them. You should really try to find something with some flavor. I'm pretty pumped about some oak barrel aged beers I got yesterday, one was done in a new barrel, one a rum barrel, and the last in a whiskey barrel. Once you've had real beer, you'll look back in shame that you ever put such swill into you.
Old 26-12-2011, 17:49
Policy, Various & Reviews
Co-Moderator

49 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Mindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,136, Level: 12 Points: 7,136, Level: 12 Points: 7,136, Level: 12
Activity: 11.5% Activity: 11.5% Activity: 11.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sebastior View Post
So swim is going to a party and he wants to drink like 2-3 heinkens, 33cl, 5-5.3% alcohol
how many zopiclone is safe to take? they're 7.5mg

and how many zopiclone would be needed to die while you've fallen asleep/past out?
As many others have pointed out, zopiclone is not a great drug to mix with alcohol. There is an increased risk when more than one central nervous system depressant is used. There is also the risk of vomiting while asleep, and an increased potential for accidental injury while conscious.

So the best answer to your question is that it is not safe to take Zopiclone at all when drinking or after drinking alcohol. As to how much Zopiclone would constitute a lethal dose after drinking, who can say? This would vary from person to person and in dependence upon other factors.
Old 26-12-2011, 19:56
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Earth
Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.

While not generally safe to mix downers, swim finds a joint, a Zopiclone (7.5mg) and 2-3 beers a great way to relax and have a nice evening at home.

The Zopiclone makes swim sleepy so he tends to go to bed rather than staying up and drinking too many beers and hence getting a hangover.

In fact, swim often drops a Zopiclone with his first drink after work so as to knock him out before he drinks too much.

Note swim is talking one Zopiclone max (try a half first) and just 1-3 beers. Taking more of either could be very dangerous or even fatal.

The other thing swim found went extremely well with Zopiclone was Kratom, this kicked up the Kratom buzz making it feel like a heavy duty opiate. Much like the alcohol combo, not something to mess around with unless one has much experience with each substance and even then, take less than half normal dose of each if combining. Remember 1+1=3.
Old 27-12-2011, 05:15
Titanium Member

Male from United States
snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 640, Level: 3 Points: 640, Level: 3 Points: 640, Level: 3

If you need to ask this question, then you must not have enough experience with these drugs to know your own limits. Many people can take the combo you mentioned and be fine, but some people can't. Nobody here knows which of this two groups you fall into, so the only truly safe recommendation is to not do it.

Of course, if we wanted to be truly safe then we wouldn't take drugs at all. If you understand that there's some degree of risk and you're comfortable with that, then the following advice might help reduce, but not eliminate, the risk of this combination:

- Drink really slowly so the alcohol doesn't sneak up on you.
- Have a plan for making sure that you don't drink more than 2-3 beers max. Getting fucked up and drinking more is probably the most likely way that you could get yourself into trouble.
- Don't take any other downers.
- Put your car keys somewhere where you won't have access to them.

While respiratory depression is something that happens when you take too many downers, I don't think 7.5 mg zopiclone and 3 beers is enough to cause fatal respiratory depression in the vast majority of the population. But you shouldn't bet your life on what someone with an avatar of a rabbit eating fruit out of a man's ass tells you on the internet...
Old 27-12-2011, 15:05
ianzombie ianzombie is nu online

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,608, Level: 20 Points: 19,608, Level: 20 Points: 19,608, Level: 20
Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9%

Really bad idea to mix these drugs in public.
At least at home when you end up doing stupid stuff you dont have people uploading videos of you to youtube.

Have you ever drank so much that you dont remember what you did the night before?
Well imagin that happening without getting drunk.
I take zopiclone to sleep and it works great, but if i take it and then i dont fall asleep or go to bed straight away and if i have had a drink or two then i have woken up the next day to find i had posted on the internet for a couple of hours, done all my washing, cleaned the apartment and talked to my parents on the phone...with no recolection of any of it.

Now thats a good night, there are other nights i have been told) i got up to some pretty stupid stuff when i mixed the two and drifted into the blackout zone. A few too many times i had to deal with an irate girlfriend the next morning and was told i was being a 'complete fucking gobshte' the night before.

A couple of time i actually came to while i was doing something daft and its a pretty frightning experience. Once i found myself sitting on the bathroom floor, with a toilet full of bottles of shampoo and make up, trying to flush it all away. What i was doing actually made sense to me for a minute or two untill my brain actually clicked back into line.
This was after coming home from the pub after 4 pints, taking a 7.5 pill, going to bed and presumably falling asleep. Perhaps i woke up and had to go to the toilet, maybe i just dozed a little and never really fell asleep.

Anyway, i would not recomend the combination.
If you want some sort of social lubricant then have a drink or two before you go out, dont go mixing drugs.
Old 28-12-2011, 09:51
Mercury Member

@snarkymalarky
i'm fairly experienced with zopiclone, not with alcohol however, i never drink, only 1 beer rarely, but then i ain't been taking any pills or anything so
i've never been drunk either
my dad's an alcoholic so i alcohol isn't really something that appeals to me
Old 10-01-2012, 01:05
Titanium Member

Male from United States
snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sebastior View Post
@snarkymalarky
i'm fairly experienced with zopiclone, not with alcohol however, i never drink, only 1 beer rarely, but then i ain't been taking any pills or anything so
i've never been drunk either
my dad's an alcoholic so i alcohol isn't really something that appeals to me
You could try combining the two at home sometime and see how it is. There's no good reason for your first time to be at a party.
Old 15-01-2012, 22:00

33 y/o Male from United States
iMutebks should review received reputation comments.
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1

Bad idea i took 30mg prescribed(i overdid it a lil lol) and drank about 2 good sized drinks of vodka. Next thing i know im passed out on my bedroom floor at 3pm the next day with a killer headache drymouth and my whole body kinda hurt,
Old 16-01-2012, 01:13
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Ireland
tdv123 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 202, Level: 2 Points: 202, Level: 2 Points: 202, Level: 2
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

This is a really bad idea. Swim took 30mg & drank half a liter of whiskey. Nearly choked to death on my on vomit.
Old 16-01-2012, 01:26
Titanium Member

Male from United States

I've combined 10mg plus 2 or 3 beers several times at home watching tv late at night with no problems. YMMV but it's not the end of the world for everyone...
Old 16-01-2012, 01:31
Potter Potter is nu online

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,475, Level: 19 Points: 18,475, Level: 19 Points: 18,475, Level: 19
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

most of the time people mix downers and alcohol, they don't realize how fucked up they are. You FEEL perfectly fine and it doens't cross your mind that asking the same question every 2 minutes for half an hour is out of the ordinary. Your vision seems fine until your car hits the pole. It never crosses your mind that you put down a lit ciggerette ten minutes ago in a potted plant and that is why you smell plastic burning. Even the next morning it will take a bit to figure out exactly what happened to your car and carpet.

mixing drugs is not a way to avoid addiction, if anything it drastically shortens the path.

Why not look at more reliable intoxicants, Kava-kava, not everyone's cup of tasty tea, but enjoyable and safe.
Old 23-01-2012, 11:54
Mercury Member

@potter
where can i order kava kava?

Post Quality Evaluations:
asking for sources is against the rules
Old 23-01-2012, 13:23

Female from United Kingdom
missparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 14,967, Level: 17 Points: 14,967, Level: 17 Points: 14,967, Level: 17
Activity: 18.2% Activity: 18.2% Activity: 18.2%

^^^sorry love, but source discussion is not allowed here at DF. All I can suggest is to google the substance you want to find, and see where it takes you. Maybe just go back and re read the rules again, just to familiarise yourself with them ok?

Sparkles.
Old 30-03-2012, 20:50
Banned

Male from Estonia
shauni needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post
most of the time people mix downers and alcohol, they don't realize how fucked up they are. You FEEL perfectly fine and it doens't cross your mind that asking the same question every 2 minutes for half an hour is out of the ordinary. Your vision seems fine until your car hits the pole. It never crosses your mind that you put down a lit ciggerette ten minutes ago in a potted plant and that is why you smell plastic burning. Even the next morning it will take a bit to figure out exactly what happened to your car and carpet.

mixing drugs is not a way to avoid addiction, if anything it drastically shortens the path.

Why not look at more reliable intoxicants, Kava-kava, not everyone's cup of tasty tea, but enjoyable and safe.

Could not agree more. But the same thing can happen if you donīt drink and only take immos.
Old 30-03-2012, 21:38
Banned

38 y/o Male from Scotland
Aberdonian should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

look its just a bad idea, i dont know ow i never got locked up i took maybe 75mg and went out on the piss i can vaguely remember fighting with a few random people, being in a right embarrasing state and ruining my night as i forgot most of it apart from punching people for looking the wrong way at my friends, girlfriend anyone really any excuc=se for a fight zimmos plus lots of drink = fight or death
Old 07-05-2012, 17:47
Silver Member

Female from Earth
diamonda is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Don't think swim realised quite how dangerous this combo could be until reading this thread. The problem for swim, is that zopiclone on it's own is not enough to put her to sleep. She does not have a repeat prescription for zopiclone so has to be careful with the few pills she does get prescribed, which are 7.5mg and is told to take 1. even double dosing does not work, last time she essentially wasted the 7 pills she was given as she tried the prescribed dose for three nights (7.5mg) and did not sleep, so doubled the dose another nights (15mg) but still did not sleep, so with only two pills left at this point she took that double dose again, with a reasonable amount of alcohol- say 4 double vodkas so about 8 units of alcohol- and finally did sleep. having read this thread, swim is realising that she's playing with fire as if 15mg does nothing but 15mg + a lot of vodka in a short space of time = pass out style sleep, it could be just one more 7.5mg or one more double vodka that = don't wake up from it.
Old 07-05-2012, 19:03
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

Yeah Zopiclone and alcohol is not a good idea... I got drunk, had a couple Zopiclones, and I don't remember anything after that... Here's what I did apparently while fucked up:

Got in my car, and drove about 7 or 8 Kilometres to my now Ex girlfriends restaurant... Got in a fight with her boss... Backed out of the parking lot into a dumpster... Then I drove down the street and hit two parked cars. That's when the police found me... I blew into the breathalyser, and of course failed... My car got towed, I lost my license... I woke up late the next afternoon in a jail cell, and the last thing I remembered was popping a Zopiclone. We went to check how many were left, apparently I ate 6 of them after I blacked out. The strange thing is, I only had a small bottle of wine. I DON'T REMEMBER A SINGLE THING!!! From the fight with my ex's boss, to the police arresting me... Not a single hint of a memory..

Total... blackout...

I have about $3000 worth of fines and impound lot fees when it's all said and done.

This was two years ago, I'm still paying, and I'm still without a license.

Zopiclone can be fun, but please, PLEASE don't mix it with alcohol, and if you do make sure someone is watching you.

**BE WARNED** when people are in black-out mode from alcohol and Zopiclone, they can act shockingly normal, and sober seeming. They will usually seem sort of apathetic and detatched.. sort of robotic. It's creepy, its like there not there. So if your being baby sat by someone who's making sure you don't black out.. Make sure they understand this, and make sure THEY make sure you're absolutely awake and conscious before they let you do anything that could be dangerous. I learned my lesson the very hard way.

I could have killed someone, I'm just thankful I didn't make it onto the freeway. I was basically sleepwalking and driving... I don't know, I think I was anyway, I don't remember, remember? So to sum it up, Zopiclone and alcohol, not a good idea. And believe me, I can handle my drugs and booze... Zopiclone and MDMA on the other hand, is a very wild and fun trip (in my experience anyway)

Here's my trip report if anyone is interested, it talks about my wild MDMA + Zopiclone experience as well as my very negative alcohol + Zopiclone experience... Fucked up stuff, lemme tell ya... Never again.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...Zopiclone+MDMA

This is a very, VERY bizarre and interesting trip report that shows you how absolutely fucked up, yet undeniably fascinating Zopiclone can be...

This really is very excellent assessment of your own situation then, and the potential regarding that of others.
Old 07-05-2012, 20:54
Silver Member

Female from Earth
diamonda is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

^^^ fascinating thread that one with your experiences, and even more so in your follow-up posts regarding the total outright bizarreness of not remembering ANYTHING, which for you across all your usage history has never happened before, etc. i ended up pretty much posting swim's unpleasant experience of zopiclone in the 'tripping on zopiclone' thread (i knew there was a specific thread for zopi experiences, but i wanted to quote what someone in that thread that i posted in had said, as you can see from my post) and as you can see from that post swim has had similar experiences- you might like to read it, especially in regards to the way swim discusses amnesia, and agrees with you that zopiclone is a beast that doesn't make people act "out of character"- it literally makes them act like ANOTHER character.

re: your describing of the unique style of 'blackout mode' that zopiclone + alcohol gives, swim agrees yet again very much, and has a feeling (though has no evidence or experience to compare with, zopi being the only sleeping pill swim has ever combined with alcohol) that although it's not wise to drink alcohol with ANY sleeping pill, only the strange beast that is zopi has the capability to produce the unique blackout 'mode' it does.

Re: my last post, and this part of yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBakin View Post
Zopiclone can be fun, but please, PLEASE don't mix it with alcohol, and if you do make sure someone is watching you.
as well as other posts saying the same thing in this thread and others about someone being with you, if you agree with my last post that swim is already playing with fire, well it gets worse, because what I also neglected to say is...... swim lives alone. having read many threads and one-off posts about zopi+alcohol in other threads on this forum swim realises that many different people have all stated this in their posts: and specific to this combination- i.e. it seems to be a recurring theme/viewpoint with zopi+alcohol: someone should always be with you, or at least present at the same address at the time of consumption of this combination, and afterwards. swim always knew sleeping pills + alco was dangerous (eg often used in suicid) so of course even more so to do alone, but perhaps due to her tolerance for both seperately (see last post: zopi on it's own even in double dose no effect, alcohol similar: always takes swim literally twice the amount of units to get as drunk as everyone else is- swim holds her alcohol very well, hence last post '8 units vodka in short period time') swim thought she was taking less risks than she was, because to swim, zopi + alco (and not just one glass of wine: enough units of spirits in quite a short time to already be feeling 'drunk' with just the alcohol alone- not wasted but certainly more than tipsy) produced the desired effect of what just zopi alone succeeds in doing for other people: namely, sleep. all whilst living alone. swim is very happy she has found this forum, very grateful for the education and experiences of others, and is already beginning to re-assess things.
Old 07-05-2012, 21:27
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from Canada
Ontario is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

Its dangerous to drink and do pills.

Well, apparently my post was a bad one liner.

Taking medication such as Zopliclone or Ambien in combination with beer/wine/whiskey etc is dangerous...even at low doses.

While some, maybe even me have done it before the fact that the OP needs to come on here and ask about it simple means he should not try this, espesially in the presence of just him/herself. if anything, try this with some people who have taken benzos or z drugs and had a few beers.

If your gung-ho on giving it a go when it seems you have no experiance with this type of combo, then take half a tablet (thats an elderly dose that my Nana takes nightly) and one pint of your garbage beer (Lol) and go from there...but again, dangerous to drink and do pills.

Straight to the point, great harm reduction tip, possibly the MOST important tip..
This has already been explained, in depth. Unless you have some additional information then this is just a bad one-liner.

Last edited by Ontario; 28-05-2012 at 20:31.
Old 15-09-2012, 10:40

22 y/o Male from Canada
whipbibbler is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Ok here is my personal experience. I took one 7.5zop, then another one 4 hours later. I would take shots of wine every once in a while(spaced far apart by at least 10-20 mins), to get that "good feeling" (not enough to get out of my mind.) just have a shot and see how i feel. i know its a terrible risk so I haven't done it since, i've completely gotten off addictive substances, cause of too many bad times. just not worth it id say. pick on or the other. I've got lots of experience with Zoplicone and alcohol if any questions arise ill answer messages.

whipbibbler added 14 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

kkjdkdkdkdkdk

Last edited by whipbibbler; 15-09-2012 at 10:40. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on: