Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Heroin
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 25-12-2011, 01:51

47 y/o Male from United Kingdom
hodeini should review received reputation comments.
Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
cooking diacetyl morphine 30 mg pills for rectal/shoot

hi,

SWIM is able to get a few of theose pills - he dont really know where they coming from hes guess is a pakistani underground labratory...

anyway SWIM is really new to any poppy-based drug and has almost no (i dont know the word for this in english) lets just say strengh to this kind of drug.

the thing is he gets it really cheap and would relly like to try it. but 1.) SWIM has several stomach-problems so he avoids eating anything but vegetables...
and 2.) he is a experimental nature, even if it is a little dangerous for him (hes smart enough to handle that not 100% but quite good.

he would like to cook it like regular H and shoot or plug it. since he knows how hard it is to find benzos which are soluable (he takes it for recreational [and yes its not good to mix that stuff, hell take care of that]) he wonders if those pills would need any special substance to cook?

he would like to order some illegal chemicals just to break down the substances and he doessnt like to set up a big labratory...

is it hard to make the liquid for shoot/rectal?

he read that once you cooked and shoot it, it lets you go smooth for some hours.

can you help me figure out what to do, he found some tutorials but not exactly about those pills. the tutoruial was about morphin-pills and converting them to diacetyl morphine. but since the pills are allready DM, he thinks some steps could be avoided.

thanks for any help or explanation on this..

greets hodeini

hodeini added 5 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

SWIm didnt founf the edit button, so a important correction:

he would not like to order some illegal chemicals just to break down the substances and he doessnt like to set up a big labratory...

Last edited by hodeini; 25-12-2011 at 01:51. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-12-2011, 02:36
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.
Points: 909, Level: 4 Points: 909, Level: 4 Points: 909, Level: 4
Re: cooking diacetyl morphine 30 mg pills for rectal/shoot

Ok, few things... the English word for having or not having strength towards a drug is called a tolerance.

You say these pills were made in a underground lab, this throws up a big red flag, at least for me. I would never inject a pill that has been made underground, unless I personally knew the source.

However, if one has their mind set on using, I would suggest plugging over injecting... especially for someone with no tolerance to opiates/oids.

If you use the search engine on this forum, you can find tons of threads on how to prep pills.

The basic steps are as follows

1. Crush said pill into a fine powder ( I would get a little of the powder on your finger and taste it, it should have a bitter taste too it, if it is indeed the drug you are told it is )

2. Put crushed pill onto spoon or whatever is being used, and add water.

3. stir the solution so the powder begins to absorb into the water. ( I would NOT use any heat, as this could melt down anything that is not readily water soluble , and could be damaging health wise *heat should never be used when shooting pills* )

4. Once your drug has absorbed into the water, you need to filter the solution, too remove any small particles, dust ect ect from the shot. A wheel filter works best, especially when using pills. If a wheel filter is not available a piece of cotton from a q-tip will work.

5. Once your shot has been filtered you are good to go.

Like I previously said, I would suggest plugging or even snorting the drug before injecting. However, the even better solution would be just to not use it at all. There are tons of posts on here about members wanting to try heroin/opiates for the first time, and you will see not many people recommend them actually doing so as those with experience in the subject know how horrible an opiate addiction is.

I would also recommend that you DO NOT mix benzos with opiates, especially when one has no idea what kind of natural tolerance his body has too opiates.

If you have any other questions, use the search function on this forum and you will find an answer.

Please be safe , and have a good holiday!

AP

Edit :

Also, always start small, it is very easy too add more drugs into the system, but very hard too remove those drugs after they have been ingested by the body. I would say maybe start with 1/6 of the pill so 5mg or so. Please be safe!
Old 25-12-2011, 13:29

he AP!

thanks for the friendly advise, ill be carefull!
i had the word in mind, let me write it down a few times so ill remember it in any case: tolerance, tolerance, tolerance, tolerance, tolerance ok i got it!

hmm, no heat, you mean bcause of the binders? i gues they also use those in which form however... i have the feeling the water wouldnt absorb too much of the DM in a short cold steering? do you know those pills, or at least of which i am talking about?

i dont know if u use H in anyway but the probably all are underground-labed... i know you know that, i just dont know what kind of substances you use...

i read about cold extraction of codein pills, maybe i could folloe them in your way just prolong the whole process, because i really think there is not gonna be much extracted. but dont forget this all comes from my experience with benzos where the binders are a hassle and 99 % of them are not water soluable...

do you think a prolonged cold extraction would extract more (if im right at all)?

anyway ill search for the term pill/pills in this forum and come back with some "wise" ideas.

thanks

hodeini added 6 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

hmm, its early in the morining. i mixed things up i waas talking in the name of a friend, so all refering to my person is meant to be my camel friend...
why there is no edit button, its like writing in stoneplates and even them you could throw away?

hodeini added 62 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

ok, i searched the "heroin" forum for pill/pills but not one result....
ok, i could search the whole opiate-section but a guide how to inject oxy is not gonna help me... ill browse the internet for a while and see what comes up. i allready did and its not so much info about that because those pills are everything alse then widespread...

any more advise on then from you people?

thanks alot!

hodeini added 162 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

ok. i found a link on the net about opiumbased pills making them injectable...
since i cant post links i qoute the section...

Quote:
Morphine Tablets

There have been a lot of questions and confusion about how to make Morphine tablets soluble for intravenous injection. The following is an easy, fast, reliable, safe way to turn Morphine tablets into base Diacetyl-morphine or Morphine Hydrochloride for injection.

Things You Will Need to Have
  1. Tablespoon and Teaspoon (use glass if using hydrochloric acid)
  2. Syringes x3
  3. Baking soda
  4. Citrus acid or white vinegar(don't use if using hydrochloric acid)
  5. Cigarette filters
  6. Acetic Anhydride or Hydrochloric Acid

If you cannot get Acetic Anhydride you cannot make Diacetyl-morphine, however if you can get Hydrochloric Acid which is available at hardware stores you can still make Morphine Hydrochloride which is not as powerful as Diacetyl-morphine but can still be injected.

1. Take the Morphine tablet and carefully remove the colored coating with a damp paper cloth.
  2. Place the tablet in a table spoon and add a small amount (the same size as the tablet)of baking soda.
  3. Add one mil of water and gently heat the mixture over a low heat (the lowest setting on the stove element) when it is bubbling slowly break up the tablet with the end of a teaspoon and slowly evaporate the water off, you should now have a light brown / white dry mixture.
  4. Place a small amount of Acetic Anhydride or Hydrochloric Acid on the mixture to make it damp and let it sit for 2min, then gently heat the mixture over a low heat until dry (brown). Do not breath the fumes. Make sure that the mixture is dry.

(Skip step 5 if you are using hydrochloric acid.)
  5. Place a small amount of citrus acid or white vinegar on top of the mixture.
  6. Add water and gently heat the mixture over a low heat for 30 seconds, place a cigarette filter on top of the mixture and then get your needle and suck the Heroin or Morphine thru the filter you may repeat this 2 or 3 times to get all the Heroin or Morphine.
  7. You can now inject the heroin intravenously, to work out the dosage is simple, if you used a 30mg pill and only wanted to inject 15mg just divide the solution into two needles, if you wanted only 10mg divide the solution into three needles and so on.
by GarethP (garetheprestone@) © 2000
on the very last of 3 points is mine "Morphine Tablets"
first the talk about converting them to Diacetyl-morphine. but mine are allready DM, so...?
and they talk about heat, but i understand yout point with not heating them fully. just wonder why they dont bother to do?

hodeini added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

i guess i dont need "Acetic Anhydride or Hydrochloric Acid"?
what about the baking soda, for what is that, there is no explanation on that...

Last edited by hodeini; 25-12-2011 at 13:29. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-12-2011, 16:38
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Opiates LOVE water, and dissolve into cold water very readily. Yes, it really does only need a short cold stirring! Anything left not dissolved is stuff you don't want anyway.

I've never heard of diamorphine pills, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. The technique for dissolving all instant release opiate pills for injection/plugging purposes are the same: crush into powder, put into 'cooker', add a few units of water (like if you have a 100 unit/1cc syringe, use it to pull up 50 units of water & squirt it into the container with the crushed pill), stir, let settle, put a cotton into the cooker (a piece of cotton buds would work), rest the point of the syringe on the cotton & draw up the liquid. The opiate will be in the liquid.

Any idea what amount of diacetylmorphine is supposed to be in these pills? Heroin is VERY potent, and if you don't have a tolerance, I wouldn't even THINK about injecting these & I'd be VERY VERY cautious about plugging them. Is there a reason you can't crush the pill into a powder & then snort little bits of it? Take a little, tiny bit at a time, wait at least 15 minutes before you take more. Plugging is almost as potent as IV use, so I really wouldn't do it if you don't have experience with other opiates and especially if you don't have any Heroin tolerance.

~Kailey

Post Quality Evaluations:
Great info and extremely helpful, as always.
Old 25-12-2011, 21:01

hi,

well it says 30mg so i guess its supposed to be same amount of diacetylmorphine in side. there is no other reference to any other substance.

well, i could snort and try you are right. there is no problem with my node only my stomach is sick, thats why i came to plugging or shooting... i get prescription for benzos and me and my doc struggling around which benzo is best because he cant give me ampoules here whee i live... just so you know i really cant take anything orally... and like AltrdPercption said i got to be carefull with those mixing... ill try to take a benzobreak for 2 days before trying the DM, i dont want to mess around...

ok, we dont know those pills but you 2 meant short cold stirring should be good, ill test that but they probably really didnt need any strong binders.

any comments on that arre appriciated!

thanks.
Old 25-12-2011, 21:59
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.
Points: 1,580, Level: 6 Points: 1,580, Level: 6 Points: 1,580, Level: 6

^^ keep in mind if one is addicted to benzos, abruptly stopping cold turky could be dangerous and definatly be unpleasant, can cause DTs as with alcohol, and depending upon severity of addiction it can cause seizures.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good harm reduction, benzo wd can kill.
Old 25-12-2011, 22:06
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Well, Heroin (& morphine, they're almost the same thing) are subject to significant first-pass metabolism. So if you were to just take it orally, it would be rather weak anyway.

I'm quite serious, you should start out with a teeny tiny little bit of this stuff. I've seen people die injecting 50mg (I think that's right - half of a 0.1gm bag would be 50mg, correct?)...anyway, I've seen people die from injecting 50mg of STREET HEROIN, which is heavily cut and probably 25mg at the MOST.

If these really are diacetylmorphine tablets, I'm very worried for you. I hope you can have someone around when you're doing it, just in case. Although if they don't have Narcan (naloxone), they have to know to breathe for you while waiting for the medics to show up.

~Kailey
Old 26-12-2011, 00:02

Male from Portugal
LoveNwar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailey_elise View Post
Well, Heroin (& morphine, they're almost the same thing) are subject to significant first-pass metabolism. So if you were to just take it orally, it would be rather weak anyway.

~Kailey
Very!!!!
Our organism has a "tendency" (lol) to make everything we eat go through assimilation. That means that it will break it down at molecular level and rebuilt it. What's the point of that? To turn it into something it can actually use. I don't think digested heroin would be "heroin" again, after assimilation. And since there's no protein the body can get from it, it would just end up as toxic material putting strain on one's liver. Bad idea!
Old 26-12-2011, 00:13

he,
thanks for talking that strait to me and worrying about me!
yes, i have a Narcan set, more exidently then on purpose...

and im gonna be with someone who stays clean.

im not really addicted i did benzo pauses before every now and then sometimes 10 days in a row. its strait for anxiety. so making a break shouldnt be a problem.

keep on writing if you have any ideas or comments, please!

ill gotta wait for that stuff for a while, but i keep you updated and report as soon as i tryed, and im gonna be very carefull. dont worry about me if i dont write for a couple of days, im just a little sick and tired...

@LovenWar hmm, straing thing, why producing them in the first place. i read there are pharmaceutical heroin-tablets, i mean from officially and testet. my source is more underground but still, they do somethin which is the pharma indusry also doing... weird...

merry Christmas everybody!

hodeini added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

sorry for my writing, its dark in my room right now!

Last edited by hodeini; 26-12-2011 at 00:13. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-12-2011, 00:47

Male from Portugal
LoveNwar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hodeini View Post
he,

@LovenWar hmm, straing thing, why producing them in the first place. i read there are pharmaceutical heroin-tablets, i mean from officially and testet. my source is more underground but still, they do somethin which is the pharma indusry also doing... weird...

merry Christmas everybody!
I don't know. I know there are opioids made in a proper way to be used orally (without loosing the effect) like Methadone. But oral heroin or morphine... i don't think it would work that good. But mind you that i'm no Chemistry expert, so, there's room for stuff i don't fully know.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Share this on:

Tags
making heroin