Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Ecstasy & MDMA
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 23-12-2011, 04:04

21 y/o Male from United Kingdom
robbie1874 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
How do you take your MDMA?

Can't find another thread about this so apologies if its been covered.
Plain and simple question though, how do you take your MDMA? What's the best way i.e. what gives off the best buzz? Any additional info or tips greatly appreciated
Old 23-12-2011, 13:41
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
roastlamb123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 190, Level: 2 Points: 190, Level: 2 Points: 190, Level: 2
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
Re: How do you take your MDMA?

These are three ways that the drug can be consumed:

1. Oral - Swallowed as a pill or MDMA powder wrapped in something (eg, rizla, paper) to bypass taste.

2. Insufflation (Snorted)

3. Rectal Administration

The strongest buzz would be from a nasal dose. However, the effects are felt very quickly and can be quite overwhelming. The duration is much shorter than other methods and will only last around 30 minutes.

Taking MDMA rectally (plugging) is another option that most would avoid.

Taken from another thread:

Anal absorbtion means using a dose almost 10 times lower than oral. The route to the bloodstream is much shorter.

BUT, as this is not a normal way of digestion, it is also a more destructive way of ingestion. You need to know that the functioning of the bowels is not just important for digestion. Poorly working, or damaged bowels are the cause of a great amount of illnesses: Arthritis, alergies and nutrition deprivation are some of the subtile problems caused by bowel dysfunction.

The widely regarded best way to take MDMA is orally. Users usually feel the effects within 20-40 minutes, sometimes longer. The effects will usually last 2-3 hours or more using this method.

See these other threads for all your information needs:

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=116014 Ecstasy FAQ

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55242 Dose
Old 23-12-2011, 17:38
Titanium Member

Female from United States
WillowOne really adds to the discussion.WillowOne really adds to the discussion.WillowOne really adds to the discussion.WillowOne really adds to the discussion.WillowOne really adds to the discussion.WillowOne really adds to the discussion.
Points: 652, Level: 4 Points: 652, Level: 4 Points: 652, Level: 4
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Very simple: measure out 150 - 180 mgs in a small glass chemistry vial with a lid - add purified water, screw on lid, shake to dissolve, and toss down the hatch. Repeat to get any remaining powder or dissolved residue.

Chase with a small glass of juice to minimize bitter flavor.

Taste is nominal - the glass vials hold perhaps a half ounce of liquid.
Old 23-12-2011, 18:30
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.
Points: 2,107, Level: 6 Points: 2,107, Level: 6 Points: 2,107, Level: 6
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%

I normally grab what I'll think will be enough for a night (never is...) snort half a pill and eat the other, then 10 min later eat another and just never really come down until the nights pretty much beat. And most likely the later in the night the more likely I am to cut out a couple lines since I'm pretty high enough and just enjoy doing lines of pretty much anything
Old 23-12-2011, 18:53
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

22 y/o Male from USA - Ohio
upb2014 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 120, Level: 1 Points: 120, Level: 1 Points: 120, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

How bad of an idea would it be to dissolve it in a mixed alcoholic beverage? A friend of mine recently got a half gram of "pure molly" and wanted to take about half of it orally, with a little extra powder to snort if he needs a bump up later in the night. He plans on drinking some alcohol also.
Old 23-12-2011, 20:16
Silver Member

28 y/o Female from United States
assholery is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 155, Level: 2 Points: 155, Level: 2 Points: 155, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by upb2014 View Post
How bad of an idea would it be to dissolve it in a mixed alcoholic beverage? A friend of mine recently got a half gram of "pure molly" and wanted to take about half of it orally, with a little extra powder to snort if he needs a bump up later in the night. He plans on drinking some alcohol also.

It might alter the taste of the drink, but that should be fine. I'll have a beer or two (utah beer so 3.2%), but don't like to get drunk on MDMA as I'm scared of mixing. Lots of my friends drink heavily before doing MDMA but it's not good for ya.

The only way I like taking it is parachuting molly (120-150mg). I have to actually "roll" to hav a good time. I've dipped (put wet finger in the bag, put finger in mouth) and insulfated some, but it's usually not enough to roll and I'm just dissapointed by the small buzz from it. My friends usually take molly this way during a night of drinking and it kind of ticks me off.
Old 23-12-2011, 20:30
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from USA - Minnesota
godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,042, Level: 6 Points: 2,042, Level: 6 Points: 2,042, Level: 6
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

Dissolved in small amount of water or Gatorade then swallowed seams to bring the best, longest lasting experience.

Snorting burns and does not ever reach the peak compared to just eating it.

I would not suggest alcohol consumption. Dehydration is a big risk, and also drinking to the point of over-ruling the roll is also a risk. I have known plenty of people who turn into blundering insomniacs not aware of their surroundings from mixing too much alcohol with MDMA. Totally ruins the experience of other people around who have now turned annoyed babysitter and the person who consumed too much tends not to even remember the significant parts of the night...like them being an idiot and ruining the fun of the moment.
Old 23-12-2011, 21:16
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.
Points: 2,107, Level: 6 Points: 2,107, Level: 6 Points: 2,107, Level: 6
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%

Not gonna lie, I love drinkin while rolling. But that's when I'm at a house party just chillin on a couch for most the night, and every so often remember that I need some non-alcohol. Normally a good mix for me and some friends, you just can't drink like your only getting drunk. The alcohol is to intensify the roll
Old 23-12-2011, 21:54
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

22 y/o Male from USA - Ohio
upb2014 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 120, Level: 1 Points: 120, Level: 1 Points: 120, Level: 1

Okay my friends should be good then. The plan for the night goes as follows: do a few shots of vodka, parachute the Molly, drink a bottle of water before leaving for the party, drink at the party, when they get back have a bottled water and Gatorade and do a few whippets before calling it a night.

Share this on:

Tags
4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine, alcohol, dosing mdma, drug, drugs-forum, drunk, ecstacy, ecstasy, ecstasy peak, entactogen, mdma, mdma powder, molly, oxycodone, parachuting, plugging, pure mdma, rizzla, snorting, stimulant, xtc