Register Tags

Notices

Old 22-12-2011, 06:50

25 y/o Male from Germany
Ft. Dilauderdale is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
White 8mg diamond shapped Dilaudids.

So in all the post SWIM has read about Dilaudid's/Hydromorphone SWIM have yet to see anything about the one's SWIM has been recieving. These little joy's SWIM has just recently started IV'ing them and have heard quite a bit of banter how they are quite possibly the best pharmaceutical opiod out there. Now SWIM has heard about how they come in many different dose's and shape and sometimes colors, my question lies in the fact that SWIM has never seen any of these before.

The aforementioned Dilaudid is a white 8mg Diamond shape with a score on the back and a "P". SWIM would just light a bit of enlightenment as to what kinds are out there so in the case SWIM comes across them and knows what they and keeps from being dooped.
Old 23-12-2011, 00:11
Titanium Member

24 y/o Male from United States
AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.
Points: 954, Level: 4 Points: 954, Level: 4 Points: 954, Level: 4
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%
Re: White 8mg diamond shapped Dilaudids.

Welcome to drugs - forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here and please read the forum rules. I believe these are the pills you are speaking of, http://www.drugs.com/imprints/8-logo-logo-2428.html

You can look on this website, at all of the different pills that are made.

I must inform you that injecting pills is highly dangerous and you should take all precautions that you can.

Always use a wheel filter when injecting pills, a good friend of mine lost her arm because of a pill she injected, and I would hate to hear about the same happening too you, or any other member of drugs-forum.

Here is some harm reduction info

"Syringe filters (also called wheel filter) may be used to filter solid drugs (powder and pill forms for eg.) prior to injection. Commonly filtered recreational drugs include heroin, methadone (Physeptone - See below), amphetamines, ecstasy or benzodiazepines. The filter still lets the drug through, but gets rid of many impurities such as fungal spores, bacteria or 'filler' used in the drug. Filters with 0.1 Ám compared with 0.2 Ám pore size have enhanced bacterial removal accrording to a study.[1] The use of wheel filters is strongly recommended when illicit drug users seek to inject prescription medications such as morphine and benzodiazepines that come in tablet form.
(Note: Physeptone is methadone in pill form, liquid methadone should never be injected; it is made for oral administration only, as it's supposed to be a step away from intravenous drug use. Complications can arise that include abcesses and clotting problems which can result in a major infraction.)
Pills like prescription opiates or benzodiazepines which are often converted by users into crude injectables, have ingredients such as chalk and wax as a 'filler', and illicit drugs are often adulterated with fillers to increase profits. Correctly used, wheel filters with at least pore size 0.5 Ám[2] (e.g. Apothicom Sterifilt made for harm reduction) may reduce these impurities entering the blood stream and help avoid vein problems such as collapsed veins, abscesses, infections, embolism, 'dirty tastes', disease and septicemia.[citation needed]
While wheel filters are the most effective filter available for injecting drug users along with luer lock syringe tip filters, other more common types of filters used include cotton wool, tampons, and cigarette filters. While these can serve as basic filters, they have a greater risk of bacterial infection or contamination from pieces of the filter itself. The condition known as cotton fever is caused by cotton used as a filter.
"

Please be safe and happy holidays!

Cheers

AP

Post Quality Evaluations:
Great information and intelligently put forth and explained.
Great advice and information for anyone.
Old 20-01-2012, 08:56

25 y/o Male from Germany

Thank you very much for the information, its good to see a place where ppl can come for advice and helpful knowledge. This has by far become my favorite spot to come to catch some good reads, Be helpful and to learn new things(which I love doing) Wonderful forum and I am def becoming a regular.

As far as the dillies go, they are really hard to find and super expensive. It's unfortunate that SWIM got involved with such a rare and precious gem like this on their first round of addiction. Currently a lost puppy is currently on a break for health reason and to lower an ever frustrating tolerance. This puppies first experience with the w/d's hasn't been as bad as foretold even with little to no tapering but still irritating.

Thanks for putting together such a wonderful place
Old 20-01-2012, 18:32
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

i've seen the 8 mg diamonds, more of a shield shape actually, they're the strongest mg you can get here in the US. They're my favorite pharmaceutical hands down. Dilaudid comes in 1, 2, 4, and 8 mg pills I beielve. There's also a syrup and 3 mg suppositories.

I believe this is the pill you're referring to
Attached Images
File Type: jpg images.jpg (5.1 KB, 24 views)
Old 20-01-2012, 20:16

25 y/o Male from Germany

Yup those are them, Oi I wish I could find these more often. Swim has gotten then best high off of these apart from MDMA, always wondered what it would be like to mix the 2 but Swim is very cautious about what he mixes.
Old 20-01-2012, 23:14

23 y/o Male from United States
CY33 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

SWIM actually just had a steady supply of these same exact ones. it was a VERY rare occurrence, seeing as how even hydro's and oxy's are somewhat hard to come by. but yeah SWIM was banging these out for most of December and a few days into January, and he was getting them pretty cheap. SWIM wasn't going too crazy with them though, the most he did in a day was 4 and average was probably 1 on the days SWIM did them. SWIM only ever snorted these as well, never oral or injected.

it's coming up on 2 weeks since the last encounter, and SWIM didn't feel any major W/Ds, except cravings and a runny nose for a day.
Old 21-01-2012, 00:05

25 y/o Male from Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by CY33 View Post
y. but yeah SWIM was banging these out for most of December and a few days into January, and he was getting them pretty cheap..

Funny that's about how long swim was doing it but swim was iv'ing them. Swim has actually just heard through the grapevine that more will soon be in and he's very excited to get that rush again. Of all the opes that SWIM has ever encountered these are by far the best (swim has never tried Morphine or H though) Swim is currently going through these WD's which include insomnia, anxiety, RLS and a weakened immune system (explains why SWIM is sick atm). Its not unbearable to the point that rehab or other forms of help are needed but they are rather irritating even with tapering off. Once swim recieve's his new shipment of rigs then its back to his old tricks lol.
Old 21-01-2012, 00:33
Titanium Member

Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

try some kratom, buddy. you can find it online. you can get well at least twice off an ounce of Bali kratom for less than the same price of a bag. If you don't have a real big tolerance, kratom is a god send. I suggest you order an ounce or two of bail kratom, put half an ounce into water with a good shot of lemon juice and about a cup of water, simmer (don't boil) for 20-30 minutes and mix with orange juice and chug that shit down. It will get you proper. Nothing amazing but kratom surely takes away withdrawals.

Last edited by Moving Pictures; 21-01-2012 at 00:33. Reason: b
Old 21-01-2012, 00:56
Silver Member

31 y/o Female from United States
blondemoment is a decent psychonaut.blondemoment is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moving Pictures View Post
try some kratom, buddy. you can find it online. you can get well at least twice off an ounce of Bali kratom for less than the same price of a bag. If you don't have a real big tolerance, kratom is a god send. I suggest you order an ounce or two of bail kratom, put half an ounce into water with a good shot of lemon juice and about a cup of water, simmer (don't boil) for 20-30 minutes and mix with orange juice and chug that shit down. It will get you proper. Nothing amazing but kratom surely takes away withdrawals.
Would this work for someone with a huge tolerance to opiates?
Old 21-01-2012, 01:12
Titanium Member

^if you took a large amount of kratom. I'd suggest at least an ounce of bali kratom for a very opiate tolerant person. I prefer to make it into tea as I find it the eaiset to consume. Boil a cup or two of water, turn the heat off, add the kratom and a shot of lemon juice, steep for 20 minutes, stain with a cloth through a sieve, pour in cup with orange juice and chug the whole thing. It always worked for me. When I was using ~40 mg methadone/16 mg IV dilaudid/ 80-100 mg hydrocodone to stay well every day, 2 ounce of kratom would keep me well for a fraction of the price. I'd drink the kratom tea once when I first got up and once about 6-7 hours before I went to bed. I'd take one once of regular bali kratom at a time.

good info with good detailed instructions.
Old 21-01-2012, 03:45
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

DillyD is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1

It's interesting that several of you have come by those shield shaped dillies. In all my pet rabbit's days of slamming those home He never had (even though He was aware of them) those bad boys come across. Oh boy what He would do for an 8 milli right now... The most common ones in his neck of the woods was always the Perdue generics. Most offen the orange ones.
Old 21-01-2012, 05:37
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

ive also had the same ones. they cook up like a dream, no gelling, no bull shit. one time i was at a college halloween party (no one there had ever used any drug harder than weed or alcohol) and shot up one and a half of those in the bathroom, took like a minute and a half to do, lol.

the things i hate about them is after shooting up a shot you have to wait several hours to be able to get any kind of a rush again, even taking more than double the normal dose.
Old 21-01-2012, 06:10

DillyD is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhandluke View Post
ive also had the same ones. they cook up like a dream, no gelling, no bull shit. one time i was at a college halloween party (no one there had ever used any drug harder than weed or alcohol) and shot up one and a half of those in the bathroom, took like a minute and a half to do, lol.

the things i hate about them is after shooting up a shot you have to wait several hours to be able to get any kind of a rush again, even taking more than double the normal dose.
So SWIY shot up 12 mg of hydromorphone in one dose? SWIY must have had some tolerance. Because even 2-4 mg gets me a huge rush when IV'd
Old 21-01-2012, 07:02

25 y/o Male from Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by DillyD View Post
So SWIY shot up 12 mg of hydromorphone in one dose? SWIY must have had some tolerance. Because even 2-4 mg gets me a huge rush when IV'd
SWIM has had to shoot 16 to barely get a rush at one point -_- Probably not the wisest idea.
Old 21-01-2012, 07:31
Silver Member

31 y/o Female from United States
blondemoment is a decent psychonaut.blondemoment is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2

Moving Pics- thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

Oh, and I have seen those 8mg dills before. Still prefer my fent, tho.
Old 21-01-2012, 10:18

25 y/o Male from Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondemoment View Post
Oh, and I have seen those 8mg dills before. Still prefer my fent, tho.
Swim has access to fent patches and never really saw the use in them, How would one go about getting a nice fix from those? Maybe Swim could have a lot less of a hard time getting their fun in each since dillies aren't always guaranteed.
Old 24-01-2012, 15:29

Male from United States
mayolives is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

A friend has been using 6 30mg oxy, daily for pain reduction for a few years now. Due to availability problems, his Dr has told him that he would prescribe dilaudid if he wants. Will 6 8mg dilaudid provide the same help for him on a daily basis?
Old 27-01-2012, 02:12

56 y/o Male from United States
lowdsrtjon should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Swim has the strongest Dilaudids out there. They come no larger and no more potent. Swin should try and muscle 4 off the start. LDJ
Old 19-04-2012, 16:17

21 y/o Male from United States
David skagnetti should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

It's funny that some of you say you never come across these, these are really the only dilaudid I see down here in big ol texassssssss
Old 19-04-2012, 17:42

33 y/o Male from United States
Eeeee Dub!!! is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

These things seem to be popping up more and more in FL. Ever since the huge crack down on pain clinics. It seems we are no longer the oxy capital of the U.S. so all sorts of things are turning up to fill the void.
Old 20-04-2012, 04:25
Silver Member

Male from Canada
timbit is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1

Meh, with due respect, nothing beats my script for 212 X 50mg/ml 1ml vials figure injection every 30 days. Now that's the strongest hydromorphone available, that's not entirely true you can get a vital with 250mg of pure hydromorphone powder, when I was at my highest doses in the hospital that's what they used but that's exceedingly rare.. While under the direct supervision of surgeons & pain specialists during 11 month stay in hospital for reconstructive surgery, I had tolerances developed of over 60mg every 3hrs by the end. It took almost 6 months to ween myself back down to my starting dose of 5-15mg every 3-4hrs.

Hope this serves to end the debate about what the strongest hydromorphone available is. Admittedly any injectable hydromorphone is rare but its still far stronger then any oral formulation. After all they have 2mg/ml, 10mg/ml, 20mg/ml, 50mg/ml & a 250mg powder injectable available.

Timbit
Old 29-04-2012, 03:46
Silver Member

Female from United States
crawlbaby is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 108, Level: 1 Points: 108, Level: 1 Points: 108, Level: 1

Be careful with these. Tolerence develops quickly. SWIM is presently trying to come off a year-long bender of these things & feeling like s**t. 5-6 8mg/day IV. After a while have to do one every 2 hours or WDs start creeping in. Really gets out of control. Kicking those and have walking pneumonia to boot. Sucks to be SWIM.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:00
Silver Member

Male from Canada
timbit is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1

I absolutely agree, hydromorphone specifically & narcotics in general, especially when used by injection but no matter what the ROA, should be respected & extreme caution exercised. Narcotics in general & hydromorphone in particular have great potential for both positive & negative effects. As well narcotics in general & hydromorphone in particular can easily destroy peoples' lives; its not just the user who's life can be stolen by narcotics, those around them especially their loved ones also suffer & have their lives destroyed by the misuse/abuse of narcotics.

Its always important to remember that every single addict believes they have everything under control, up until they find they've lost control. The combination the beliefs that "it can't happen to me" & people tending to act like they are immortal (subconsciously) causes a lot of problems. We have all kinds of stereotypes about what an addict is, looks like, acts like, thinks like, etc; all of which are meant to help us pretend that we are so different then them & could never be one. The reality is that almost everyone in the worlds is addicted to something (each with its own potential risks & dangers), we are not that different from each other & pretending otherwise just inhibits our own personal growth & development while distracting us from the real issues.

Crawlbaby: I'm sorry to hear SWIM is currently struggling through withdrawal. It certainly sucks. My best wishes & thoughts are with SWIM as SWIM deals with this very difficult time in SWIM's life. I certainly hope SWIM is able to see this through & find a way to enjoy life without the aid of mind altering substances. The world can be a lot of fun even without the aid of drugs, however its only as good as the effort we put in.

Also I do agree that tolerance can occur very rapidly, eventually taking over someone's life & currently that's the typical outcome in most cases but I don't think it "has" to be that way. I think in a few years the medical community is going to understand that they have actually been creating the problem & that todays best practice guidelines are mostly wrong, the opposite of how it should actually be dealt with. Hopefully with time & hindsight we'll actually start dealing with narcotics in a way that actually works without so much collateral damage.

Timbit

What he says makes a lot of sense, I had no idea that opiates were so addictive
Old 30-06-2012, 20:39

Male from United States
Bmrangers is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Was on 240mg of oxycodone daily for 2 yrs. After a brief unsuccessful attempt w Opana's now switched to these 8mg(white shield shaped) dilaudid 6x a day as well as a fentanyl patch(50mcg/hr). Today is day #1 w these new meds. Taken 2 "white diamonds" orally and now will sniff one to see where we end up. Any advice, warnings, or discussion is welcomed as I don't pretend to be an expert. Will continue to post to inform you on the experience. Thanks guys

Bmrangers added 4 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayolives View Post
A friend has been using 6 30mg oxy, daily for pain reduction for a few years now. Due to availability problems, his Dr has told him that he would prescribe dilaudid if he wants. Will 6 8mg dilaudid provide the same help for him on a daily basis?
In a very similar position with an exception of an added fentanyl patch. Have u received any feedback? I will let u know how the adjustment is on this end.. Thanks

Last edited by Bmrangers; 30-06-2012 at 20:39. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-07-2012, 06:06

33 y/o Male from United States
Jrhguitarist1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

I've been diagnosed with m.s. three years ago and have been going through some very horrible times. But yet all that they have gave me is the patch which I am not that happy with how do I go about gettin some break through meds to help.???

Jrhguitarist1 added 3 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

I like all aspects of dilaudid but I doubt I'll ever see a perscpt for them. Even some tabs or percs would work but finding that I think I'll have to die first before gettin any relief

Last edited by Jrhguitarist1; 01-07-2012 at 06:06. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
analgesic, benzodiazepines, dihydromorphinone, dilaudid, drug, drug use, drugs, drugs-forum, hydromorphone, hydromorphone basics, injecting, injection, methadone, opioid, palladone, recreational dose, wheel filters