Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Buprenorphine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 21-12-2011, 21:41

22 y/o Male from United States
ndleslamma should review received reputation comments.
Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%
i have the 54 411s.. injectable?

just wanted to make sure before i do this, the white, 54 411 pills are completely injectable right? doing it one time wont corrode my veins or stop my heart right? and how much of the pill should i do for my first time? im a regular heroin user so i have somewhat of a tolerance but id rather start small than be sorry
Old 23-12-2011, 00:02
Titanium Member

24 y/o Male from United States
AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.
Points: 959, Level: 4 Points: 959, Level: 4 Points: 959, Level: 4
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Re: i have the 54 411s.. injectable?

Welcome to Drugs-Forum, please read the forum rules!

If I am correct, the pill you have is a white oblong oval shape, and is Buprenorphine HCL. This pill "could" be injected. However I must advise you against this.

Injecting suboxone is not a good idea, at all. I have a dear friend that lost her left arm due to injecting the orange hexagon subs. Injecting subs will not give you a rush, nor will it get you high. So in the case, the juice is NOT worth the squeeze.

Injecting pills is highly dangerous and I would not recommend that you do so, however one is going to do what one wants. So if you must inject the pill, please read up on how to do it as safely as possible. If you do not have a wheel filter, dont just say fuck it and continue on using cotton or some other filter, as it could save your life.

If you want to get more out of your sub, and are not happy with taking it sublingualy, try swishing mouthwash or whisky, anything that has alcohol in it, around in your mouth, and then put the suboxone in, this will help for you to absorb more of the drug, if this still does not help enough you could try plugging. (which a lot of DF members do, including myself). There are threads already on here about potentiating subs (http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41061 - http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=144889 - http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=172185)

I used too IV subs, my needle fixation was horrible, and would inject anything I thought I could get high on. I am very lucky that I am still alive today, with all of my limbs. If your needle fixation is bad like mine was, I suggest you get some help from anyone that will help you. Family, support groups, NA, ect ect.

Please be safe, whatever you decide too do!

Post Quality Evaluations:
excellent post all around! gentle reminder of the rules, good use of links, and fab harm reduction advice
Old 23-12-2011, 00:18
Gold Member

Female from United Kingdom
catseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,098, Level: 11 Points: 6,098, Level: 11 Points: 6,098, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: i have the 54 411s.. injectable?

hi, welcome to the forum
The only thing I want to add to Altrd's fabulous post is that is you really really feel that you must IV a tablet please have a look at this thread HERE as it will give you an idea of how to prep a pill safer. Note that it doesn't make it safe, but safer.

And as already mentioned, a wheel filter is really important to have...they look like this and can be found online:

Be safe, and good luck

Share this on:

Tags
alcohol, buprenex, buprenorphine, drugs, drugs forum, hydrochloride, injecting, injecting subutex, needle fixation, opioid, opioid addiction, opioid dependency, pill id, suboxone, subutex, temgesic, wheel filters